Titus (0)
-
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (1)
- Pyrotechnics

16 votes available
9 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-11-24 21:08:27)

leviathan93 has been prodded.

Note: Posting links/images in role PMs is equivalent to quoting your role PM, and is against the rules.
Last edited by Kdub on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5276 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Wake1 »

...would you please engage with me instead of getting angry, Pyro? I know I've lost my cool in the past, but that's done.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5277 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Noted, kdub.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5278 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5276, Wake1 wrote:...would you please engage with me instead of getting angry, Pyro? I know I've lost my cool in the past, but that's done.
No. ETL did the same thing. My role has already been explained as we discussed it at daystart.

If you're asking me the questions you are, you literally cannot be experienced in mafia, so if you are truly a total newb like it appears please stop saying things like "in all my years of mafia" because it can only be "in all my days..."

Bulletproof is a passive role. You don't choose what night you use bullet proof. If someone shoots you and you're bullet proof, however many shots you are, it gets eaten immediately.

When you are a body guard you protect someone else.

I'm not going to post a link to anything to do with my role because that's against the rules.

And asking me if I could be opposite faction is completely moronic. I'm town, obviously if not by play by role, and even if I weren't, I'm not going to go oh um gee yeah you're right I could be opposite faction because no matter how much I suck at scum I'm not a fucking moron.

Now stop asking me silly questions and scum hunt.
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5279 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by talah »

In post 577, DrDolittle wrote:lalala proddodge lalala
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5280 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:18 am

Post by talah »

In post 54, Belisarius wrote:VOTE: No Lynch because fuck RVS.
Takes an outrageous stance to drive RVS forward and then doesn't back it up with anything but diffusion.
Actually votes waynegg for challenging his stance when his purported purpose is to attain reactions as a way to scumhunt, but then drops this attitude shortly after voting waynegg - doesn't follow up or take a stance on why waynegg's scummy.
In post 941, Belisarius wrote:Finally done, and since it took 5 1/2 hours not counting what I put in yesterday, I don't fucking want to hear anyone say I haven't done anything this game.
Good effort. Tell us more about how very very many hours you've spent scumhunting.
Every time you come out with reads I think 'Oh, that's what he's thinking and it hasn't changed from page 3'.

How the fuck do you still have a scumread on me? Wanna take some time out from your FFXIV to mount a case in the face of every single other player except Titus? Or do you only get motivated when your scumbuddies attack you?

Cause shit that'd actually require you to express an opinion on the game?
In post 972, Belisarius wrote:
In post 970, talah wrote:why didn't post 312 detonate your frontal lobe
Context; you look at intent, not just form. Statement Analysis is not just an excuse to be a grammar nazi. The sentence fragment in that post -- along with the pronoun omission -- forms a complete thought with the preceding sentence.

I totally didn't miss it entirely.
You can't make an objective read on intent, subjectively. By definition your purpose in applying McClish is to find intent, not prejudge it.
In post 972, Belisarius wrote:
In post 971, pieguyn wrote:Beli who do you wanna lynch today
I'm still good with talah or waynegg.
Great. No explanation, just expressing some kind of semi-credible, yet safe, "schum rheads"
In post 2389, Belisarius wrote:Er, crap, gotta stop drunkposting as town.
Qualifies 'as town', where generally drunkposting is regarded as a towntell. No need to point alignment out unless attempting to grab for drunkposting cred.
In post 2864, Belisarius wrote:At this point all of the D2 discussion is "Yuh-uh"ing and "Nuh-uh"ing about lynching pie and abso-fucking-lutely nothing is happening that might catch scum instead.

This distraction from scumhunting needs to be eliminated.

VOTE: pie
Doesn't consider that pie may not be the problem, doesn't take a stance on the actual argument, which is whether it's better to trust pie or not, nor whether he believes multiball factors in.
In post 4713, Belisarius wrote:
In post 4674, kanyeknowsbest wrote:fix pls. with a wake vote.
I'm not voting Wake.

I'm fine with Pie or Levi.

VOTE: Pie
Matias obvtowned the slot, not Wake, but doesn't explain how he got his read.
In post 5001, Belisarius wrote:
In post 4980, talah wrote:Bet you five bucks Kdub doesn't get page 201 pagetop and post 5000.
Ha ha fuck you
This is a kind of weird buddying and isn't the kind of thing you'd say to someone you're seriously considering a scum read based off 'petulance'.
In post 5013, Belisarius wrote:
In post 5009, Wake1 wrote:Belisarius, what do you make of these votes on me? What reasons do you think they have, that pertain to me being Scum?
I think you're town. How the Christ would I have any insight into the thought processes of the people on your wagon?
No worries. Wake's town, but doesn't know why scum would be voting him.
In post 5095, Belisarius wrote:
In post 5086, talah wrote:The risk is that we go into Day 4 with any and all of the people currently voting you ready to pick up where Wake left off anyway
Confirmed: This
will
happen.

I'm done being wishy-washy about it.
Was never wishy-washy about it, and agrees with my own massive-overkill expression of opinion.
In post 5254, Belisarius wrote:
In post 5239, PeregrineV wrote:
With 8 days left, and saving Pie to shoot again, and not lynching Wake, who are your top 4 scum candidates?
Levi, talah, StefanB, and I dunno maybe Nati for ruining my questioning of Levi.
And continues to scumread me (and Levi) with virtually no reasoning. No challenge to his scumreads.
In post 5095, Belisarius wrote:
In post 5245, AGar wrote:Outside of Glork, I don't know a single person on this entire site who can claim that they are consistently better than finding scum than an all-star baseball player is at hitting a ball. Even Glork might have a difficult time with that, I don't know, but he's probably consistently the most accurate on site off the top of my head.
You realise you're arguing that hitting scum
once
qualifies pie as the best scumhunter in the game? What is this madness
What's the argument exactly? That pie isn't to be trusted, or that vigilantes are better scumhunters than serial killers?

Anyway.

VOTE: Belisarius

I was tempted to leave 'Belies atriums' as the autocorrect.

Pyro - don't be sitting on an unvote, thanks.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5281 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:48 am

Post by Wake1 »

Talah, at this point a Belisarius lynch is very unlikely.

It's either me or pie that's going to be lynched today, so you may as well choose one of us to help the game progress. Which probably means you'll cast your vote for me instead of pie. Wasting your vote on Beli when there's two major wagons and a handful of days left helps no one, because I don't think there's enough time for most of those players to turn around and lynch Beli. Same goes for PV's vote.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5282 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:11 am

Post by talah »

Maybe from your perspective, but I actually took the time to look back over Deas' ISO and the early development of reads.

But since you asked
like a fuckhead
nicely, I'm still most enamoured of your lynch.

So yeah I'm not even happy I bothered now aside from the fact that I'm scumreading Beli because his scum read of me doesn't make sense.

9 days. Gotta pick between you and Pie.

Shit, are those the terms that I live by?

GET FUCKED
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5283 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:12 am

Post by talah »

Also, I'm not handling this game well.

@Mod - Replace please, sorry.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5284 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:27 am

Post by Wake1 »

Everyone's patience is being tested this game. Despite your wrongheaded moves in general you're a good, contributing player, so I'd rather you not take the easy way out. It only hurts the game.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5285 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:23 am

Post by waynegg »

Don't replace out Talah, sheesh!
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5286 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:24 am

Post by waynegg »

Ftr,mi like your belly but the Pie needs to go, like srsly. I'll join you on belly tomorrow though.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5287 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:26 am

Post by waynegg »

If you can somehow put the pie IN the belly we could get both today. But I don't think you can.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5288 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:36 am

Post by Belisarius »

@talah: I'm not scumreading you because of petulance, I'm scumreading you because you were playing like I did in Open 480. Sure, it didn't continue
after
I first told you what I found suspicious, but that in itself is WIFOM.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5289 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

Finally Beli. Post more. It's nice to see someone else scumreading Talah. I just need more from you to determine whether you are town or scum humorbussing Talah.

Why are we still arguing over leash or lynch? That was settled yesterday. Pie lives until any townplayer dies.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5290 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:40 am

Post by Belisarius »

If I were "humourbussing" it would be funny.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5291 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: Belisarius

Although I thought there was a reason I liked him for town early game. I'll go back and check it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5292 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5290, Belisarius wrote:If I were "humourbussing" it would be funny.

I realize I made up that word. By that I meant humoring me by scumreading a buddy you know you cannot get lynched. That's humorbussing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5293 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Titus »

Talah, please stay.

@Pyro, there is an active version of the bulletproof. It just isn't used here.

PV, I have been town reading you but there is NOTHING that says town to me about Wake's play. Please for the love of God come and listen to reason. Talah won't lynch her buddy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5294 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:37 am

Post by Titus »

Stefan, welcome.

You said you wouldn't policy lynch on 202 and then vote Wayne under "lynch all liars".

Considering you have fresh eyes, can you give us an explanation on a less talked about person as possible scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5295 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:15 am

Post by AGar »

In post 5288, Belisarius wrote:@talah: I'm not scumreading you because of petulance, I'm scumreading you because you were playing like I did in Open 480. Sure, it didn't continue
after
I first told you what I found suspicious, but that in itself is WIFOM.
Applying your meta to a different player is bad jujubeans.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5296 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:27 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 5264, AGar wrote:The only "direct order" Pie received was "hit scum." No one credible actually stepped up and offered up a legitimate shot for Pie.
Pray tell who "someone credible" would be.
In post 5264, AGar wrote:To be completely honest, you've fucking shut down since Pie's been leashed. If you're pissed, fine, I get it. ... You want the rights to pontificate? Sack up and fucking scumhunt outside of Pie. The only thing remotely close to it I've seen is pointing out a potential Wake scum-slip.
Then you aren't reading. I've already listed scum partners for Pie given a faction flip. And I have strong ideas of scum if he flips SK.

Just because you aren't reading doesn't mean I'm not doing.
In post 5264, AGar wrote: The Pieguy=factionscum case has literally zero grounding to stand on. Fucking support the case.
I have. You haven't been reading carefully.
In post 5264, AGar wrote:If [Wake] flips town... I fucking give up.
Great attitude considering he's a counterwagon to a known scum who I have given strong arguments for being factional. :wink:
In post 5265, Wake1 wrote:Majiffy, that wasn't a scumslip, and if you think it is you should cast your vote. It has already been explained why I am a bit reluctant to post a blunt, in-depth read. If someone reacts badly to it, it could cost Town a PR. I am asking you what you would do in this situation.
The scumslip was in your defensiveness of it
not
being only from a scum mindset when no one had proposed that position.
In post 5269, Pyrotechnics wrote:Once Pie posted this:

I knew he was who he says he was because that mental link he stated is too good a paraphrase of what is in my role pm (this I've already stated.)
That is, frankly, the shadiest part of his claim considering it serves absolutely no purpose either way.

And the rest of it, of course, had already been provided for him, thanks to a fella named Beli.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5297 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:03 am

Post by AGar »

In post 5296, Majiffy wrote:
In post 5264, AGar wrote:The only "direct order" Pie received was "hit scum." No one credible actually stepped up and offered up a legitimate shot for Pie.
Pray tell who "someone credible" would be.
There's a short list of who I wouldn't have accepted as credible in this game, and it includes Wake.
In post 5264, AGar wrote:To be completely honest, you've fucking shut down since Pie's been leashed. If you're pissed, fine, I get it. ... You want the rights to pontificate? Sack up and fucking scumhunt outside of Pie. The only thing remotely close to it I've seen is pointing out a potential Wake scum-slip.
Then you aren't reading. I've already listed scum partners for Pie given a faction flip. And I have strong ideas of scum if he flips SK.

Just because you aren't reading doesn't mean I'm not doing.
You're giving us partners for a faction flip, and hoarding ideas for the more likely SK flip. This is not helping.
In post 5264, AGar wrote: The Pieguy=factionscum case has literally zero grounding to stand on. Fucking support the case.
I have. You haven't been reading carefully.
I re-read your ISO because this game has been out of fucking control and too many pages... I don't see anything beyond you claiming him assuming multiball is a slip. That's not enough for me. Ok, there's also "He's been arguing from the perspective of factional scum and not self-aligned SK." Still not enough. I want a damned good reason as to why a faction would agree to hamstring their kill on suboptimal targets to save one fucking scumbag. Because that's just asinine to do, if you ask me. Bus the scumbag and move on with your kill unhampered.
In post 5264, AGar wrote:If [Wake] flips town... I fucking give up.
Great attitude considering he's a counterwagon to a known scum who I have given strong arguments for being factional. :wink:
If I'm not buying Pie=factionscum (I outlined the ONE reason where Pie=factionscum is remotely possible and it involves a dead Wake, mind you, so still Wakescum), why would I buy Wake-town being a counterwagon to faction-Pie?

Please quote or link or at least give me #s for said "strong arguments."

You're a player I'd rather have active in this game right now Jiffy and helping to obliterate this shit, so please be to helping me help you. Because right now I see scumbag Wake who needs to die and SK pie who needs to eventually die but not faction pie.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5298 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 5297, AGar wrote:You're giving us partners for a faction flip, and hoarding ideas for the more likely SK flip. This is not helping.
I don't think the SK flip is more likely and I have enumerated why many times.

I am tired of repeating myself to brick walls that don't read and don't vote.
In post 5297, AGar wrote: I re-read your ISO because this game has been out of fucking control and too many pages... I don't see anything beyond you claiming him assuming multiball is a slip. That's not enough for me. Ok, there's also "He's been arguing from the perspective of factional scum and not self-aligned SK." Still not enough. I want a damned good reason as to why a faction would agree to hamstring their kill on suboptimal targets to save one fucking scumbag. Because that's just asinine to do, if you ask me. Bus the scumbag and move on with your kill unhampered.
There's a lot more than that. Try breaking out a nice bottle of wine and taking your time with my ISO instead of breezing through it like a jackass.

All your questions have been answered.
In post 5297, AGar wrote: If I'm not buying Pie=factionscum (I outlined the ONE reason where Pie=factionscum is remotely possible and it involves a dead Wake, mind you, so still Wakescum), why would I buy Wake-town being a counterwagon to faction-Pie?

Please quote or link or at least give me #s for said "strong arguments."

You're a player I'd rather have active in this game right now Jiffy and helping to obliterate this shit, so please be to helping me help you. Because right now I see scumbag Wake who needs to die and SK pie who needs to eventually die but not faction pie.
I was active for two day phases. I got piled upon shit pages and shit pages of spam and "lets smother everything Jiffy has been saying all game in petty arguments" by Pie's teammates. I'm fucking exhausted and frankly I'm not doing anything more than sticking my heels in the mud and pushing pie until he's dead now.

If you want me back in this, place a vote on Pie like it should have been on d1.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5299 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Majiffy »

If I gave you the benefit of the doubt and you started reading my ISO immediately after I posted (unlikely), that means you gave my ISO at most 25-30 minutes, allotting time for your responses. That is not
nearly
enough time for all the content I put in. Give it a 2 hour block of time and
really read

Take notes if you have to. Take breaks. Come back to it. Do whatever you have to do, but stop fucking asking me to repeat myself.

||

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”