Open 536: Faith Plus One Game Over! Mafia Win!

Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 272, helium-3 wrote:
In post 270, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 262, helium-3 wrote:I wonder if groovy kid is going to drop the tunafish sandwitch tell
I don't eat tuna. It's not sustainable.
lol you are such scum this game groovy kid and I am going to have to lynch and it makes me sad
You don't sound very s
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

ad!
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by helium-3 »

In post 273, XScorpion wrote:
In post 271, helium-3 wrote:
In post 268, XScorpion wrote:Oh paschendale already asked. Helium why are you dodging questions?
because I thought "he is wearing eau de scum cologne, can you smell it" should be rather obvious I mean I am not sure why I would have say it tbh.
I can't smell it. Would you mind describing it to me?
strong hints of surface-level scumhunting combined with soft underlays of going after low hanging fruit based on superficial reasons with the faintest hint of him looking a bit nervous.
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by helium-3 »

In post 275, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 272, helium-3 wrote:
In post 270, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 262, helium-3 wrote:I wonder if groovy kid is going to drop the tunafish sandwitch tell
I don't eat tuna. It's not sustainable.
lol you are such scum this game groovy kid and I am going to have to lynch and it makes me sad
You don't sound very s
but I am!

it makes me sad that you are scum
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 277, helium-3 wrote:
In post 268, XScorpion wrote:Oh paschendale already asked. Helium why are you dodging questions?
because I thought "he is wearing eau de scum cologne, can you smell it" should be rather obvious I mean I am not sure why I would have say it tbh.
strong hints of surface-level scumhunting combined with soft underlays of going after low hanging fruit based on superficial reasons with the faintest hint of him looking a bit nervous.
Are you suggesting that voting for Blueberry is 'low hanging fruit'? Do you think blueberry is scum or town?
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 277, helium-3 wrote:strong hints of surface-level scumhunting combined with soft underlays of going after low hanging fruit based on superficial reasons with the faintest hint of him looking a bit nervous.
Is this supposed to be the result of in-depth scumhunting?

Surface-level scumhunting: Caught up with a ten-page topic that's got two pages of actual content. Given this content my argmuents and questions are the best this thread has seen.
Low hanging fruit: There's nothing low-hanging and nothing fruity about Blueberry. Apart from Paschendale nobody even took notice of him.
Superficial reasons: Perhaps, yet as long as they have not been addressed I see no reason to think they are superficial.
Me looking nervous: You want me to look nervous so you think I am. If I make a joke I'll look nervous, if I'm dead serious I'll look nervous.

Now, why do you want me to look nervous? Not sure about that, it could be because you want to be right on some initial gutread you have, which is something I'd associate with the mollie head, but the Antihero-head surprised me. Don't know him as a player yet.

Can you explain why I was a person of interest to you after my first two posts, which were basically an RVS and a prod dodge?
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by helium-3 »

In post 279, XScorpion wrote:
In post 277, helium-3 wrote:
Are you suggesting that voting for Blueberry is 'low hanging fruit'? Do you think blueberry is scum or town?
I m not sure about him yet even tho I once had his number early but I do think he is low hanging fruit and the reasons are bad.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

(Blueberries are, however, lowhanging fruits. I was referring to the player and did not intend to misrep the fruit itself.)
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by helium-3 »

In post 280, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 277, helium-3 wrote:strong hints of surface-level scumhunting combined with soft underlays of going after low hanging fruit based on superficial reasons with the faintest hint of him looking a bit nervous.
Is this supposed to be the result of in-depth scumhunting?

Surface-level scumhunting: Caught up with a ten-page topic that's got two pages of actual content. Given this content my argmuents and questions are the best this thread has seen.
Low hanging fruit: There's nothing low-hanging and nothing fruity about Blueberry. Apart from Paschendale nobody even took notice of him.
Superficial reasons: Perhaps, yet as long as they have not been addressed I see no reason to think they are superficial.
Me looking nervous: You want me to look nervous so you think I am. If I make a joke I'll look nervous, if I'm dead serious I'll look nervous.

Now, why do you want me to look nervous? Not sure about that, it could be because you want to be right on some initial gutread you have, which is something I'd associate with the mollie head, but the Antihero-head surprised me. Don't know him as a player yet.

Can you explain why I was a person of interest to you after my first two posts, which were basically an RVS and a prod dodge?
1. no. your posts are not the best this thread has seen majiffy.
2. blueberry IS low-hanging fruit as in he is a player who usually looks scummy and is easy to lynch.
3. lol, they are superficial
4. nah, you look nervous. I don't "need" you to be anything

your question can be answered in the last part that you posted just so you know
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 283, helium-3 wrote:1. no. your posts are not the best this thread has seen majiffy.
Opinions.
In any case, you call my scumhunting surface-level, which is an argument I myself used against BlueBerry. In fact, I didn't think he was scumhunting at all.
Do you disagree with that?
If not, why is it ok for you to use that argument against me, yet is it scummy of me to use that argument against him?
If yes, show me how BlueBerry has been scumhunting.
2. blueberry IS low-hanging fruit as in he is a player who usually looks scummy and is easy to lynch.
I know nothing of BlueBerry's meta. It does sound like you agree with him looking scummy. People thinking him to be scum should not come as a suprise then.
3. lol, they are superficial
4. nah, you look nervous. I don't "need" you to be anything
I apparently already looked nervous during my RVS and prod dodge. This is clearly something you have projected and are now trying to reinforce. Not sure about your intentions but there's no point in trying to convince you I'm not nervous. The point is you'll have to convince others I am.
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by helium-3 »

In post 284, Grimgroove wrote:Opinions.
In any case, you call my scumhunting surface-level, which is an argument I myself used against BlueBerry. In fact, I didn't think he was scumhunting at all.
If not, why is it ok for you to use that argument against me, yet is it scummy of me to use that argument against him?
because you and blue are 2 different players with varying levels of skill.
I know nothing of BlueBerry's meta. It does sound like you agree with him looking scummy. People thinking him to be scum should not come as a suprise then.
he looks scummy to scum and people who do not know how to access another player's skill level. <----- guess which category I am putting you in.
I apparently already looked nervous during my RVS and prod dodge.
when did I say that?
This is clearly something you have projected and are now trying to reinforce. Not sure about your intentions but there's no point in trying to convince you I'm not nervous. The point is you'll have to convince others I am.
okay

HEY SWIFT TAKE A LOOK AT THIS WILL YA???? IT WILL HELP US TO SORT YOU BOTH!!!
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 285, helium-3 wrote:
If not, why is it ok
for you
to use that argument against me, yet is it scummy
of me
to use that argument against him?
I'm not talking about me and Blueberry. I'm talking about you and me.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

I apparently already looked nervous during my RVS and prod dodge.
when did I say that?
Last sentence of . That's how I interpreted it. I asked you why I already was a person of interest to you after my first two posts, and you referred to the last part of my post which was talking about nervousness.
If that wasn't an answer to my question then please answer it now: why was I a person of interest after my first two posts?
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 285, helium-3 wrote:to access another player's skill level
You expect me to do that based off one post?
Pinpoint scumvibes after one post I can do, mental acuity and all that. Skill levels, no.
Your expectations of me are ludicrous.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by XScorpion »

On one hand helium has a point in that unless I am mistaken, this is actually blueberry's first open game (majority have been marathon, plus a number of micros), so the skill level argument has some merit. On the other hand I really don't see GGscum at this point and I think that it would be more productive to push blueberry than GG (who has contributed quite a bit so far).
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by helium-3 »

In post 286, Grimgroove wrote:
If not, why is it ok
for you
to use that argument against me, yet is it scummy
of me
to use that argument against him?
I'm not talking about me and Blueberry. I'm talking about you and me.
the part that you are missing is that you are capable of in-depth scumhunting while blueberry is learning to fly and I can see both from my celestial view

eta: read the last bit of comment that I told you to and it will become crystal clear.
eta2: if you can think they are scum then you are capable of assessing their skill level. I have seen you do it.
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by helium-3 »

In post 289, XScorpion wrote:On one hand helium has a point in that unless I am mistaken, this is actually blueberry's first open game (majority have been marathon, plus a number of micros), so the skill level argument has some merit. On the other hand I really don't see GGscum at this point and I think that it would be more productive to push blueberry than GG (who has contributed quite a bit so far).
you are getting distracted by shiny things scorp
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

No, you have not seen me do that. If you are referring to Baezu and her being lynchbait, I knew that based off of personal experience I had with her. I have no personal experience with Blueberry.

And no, it is not crystal clear. Instead of referring me to some part of some bit of some comment, just state a clear answer to my question.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

Blueberry's join date is December 2011. As far as first impressions go, such a date does not bring up images of hapless newbies learning to fly.
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by helium-3 »

In post 292, Grimgroove wrote:No, you have not seen me do that. If you are referring to Baezu and her being lynchbait, I knew that based off of personal experience I had with her. I have no personal experience with Blueberry.

And no, it is not crystal clear. Instead of referring me to some part of some bit of some comment, just state a clear answer to my question.
okay

YOU WERE NOT DOING ANYTHING
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 291, helium-3 wrote:
In post 289, XScorpion wrote:On one hand helium has a point in that unless I am mistaken, this is actually blueberry's first open game (majority have been marathon, plus a number of micros), so the skill level argument has some merit. On the other hand I really don't see GGscum at this point and I think that it would be more productive to push blueberry than GG (who has contributed quite a bit so far).
Why are you defending blueberry?
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Taylor »

Hi, I'm here. helium-3 can you explain, succinctly, why you believe gg is scum, other than his position on the bb wagon? I agree that blueberry certainly is low-hanging fruit, but I disagree with you about scorp.

Additionally, I should say, that I'm reluctant to make much of a post without catching up with my partner first. As he's somewhat V/LA it seems, for the time being, I'm just taking notes to compare with him later.

T
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by helium-3 »

In post 293, Grimgroove wrote:Blueberry's join date is December 2011. As far as first impressions go, such a date does not bring up images of hapless newbies learning to fly.
don't look at join dates look at how players are approaching the game.

you don't know blue <---- okay, where else are you looking tho? it is the exclusionary focus of blue and not looking at what else is going on around you. <-----scum
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by helium-3 »

In post 295, XScorpion wrote:
if you don't stop pestering me I am going to get cranky

BLUEBERRY IS NULL. I AM SCUMHUNTING GROOVY KID RIGHT NOW. IF BLUE DOES SOMETHING WEIRD I WILL BE ON HIM LIKE WHITE ON RICE BUT GROOVY KID IS BEING SUPER WEIRD RIGHT NOW HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU MISSING THIS
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 298, helium-3 wrote:
In post 295, XScorpion wrote:
if you don't stop pestering me I am going to get cranky

BLUEBERRY IS NULL. I AM SCUMHUNTING GROOVY KID RIGHT NOW. IF BLUE DOES SOMETHING WEIRD I WILL BE ON HIM LIKE WHITE ON RICE BUT GROOVY KID IS BEING SUPER WEIRD RIGHT NOW HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU MISSING THIS
I don't think going after blueberry is a scumtell. Do you have something better than that?

Return to “Completed Open Games”