kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #5326 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

if its lynching wake im still 100% agreed 2 that. whats the deal w. this wagon yall?
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5327 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by waynegg »

It would be better for town on Pie to realize they're fucking up and start playing for their wincon like they aren't all 11year old gullible newbs.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #5328 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

oh. yeah i agree w. that, so when are you gonna start doin it then?
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5329 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5324, waynegg wrote:Some agreed, some didn't. Most of my scum reads agreed though. You agreed. Pyro agreed. Kanyescum agreed. Piescum agreed. Nachoscum agreed. Natirashascum agreed. Forgive me if I don't agree with all the scum in the game.
If all the "scum" are doing one thing, and that would require 5+ scum, maybe you should rethink and realize someone town is likely acting that way. Do you really think all the scum would agree to such a plan?

Kayne, you're fine. I'm referring to those who insist on lynching Pie despite the fact he killed scum, as per the agreement.

Wayne, have you ever heard of majority rules. The majority of the group agreed. Add Sakura (pre ETL) to that list. That's 7 there.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5330 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

You sound like everybody's teenage daughter dragging home a "bad boy" because she "sees the good in him, and he's really deep, and it think I can be the one to change him because all he needs is a little love". He's a snake. Let me tell you a story.

There was once a time where it rained for three weeks solid in the field Mr. mouse lived in. As he was at work when the rain began to fall, and his house was on the other side of the gentle stream, he was trapped away from his adoring wife and their 57 children. However, every mouse knows when he's had enough, and it was thus when Mr. Mouse decided to make it home at any cost. It was still pouring when he set his course for home, and with every step, Mr. Mouse pondered how he was going to cross that now raging river to be reunited by his family.

When he neared the edge of the turbulence, he noticed the stick move. Immediately thereafter he realized it was no stick, but a venomous snake. A cottonmouth. He shrieked in fright and started to run when the snake hissed, " My belly if full mouse, you have no need to fear this day."

Much to Mr. Mouse's surprise, he exclaimed, "Fuck you! You're a snake!!" Mr. Mouse was generally mild mannered and never swore, so he was taken aback with himself. "I'm sorry", he said, "I'm just distraught because I haven't seen my family in weeks, and I'm trapped on the wrong side of the river. Please forgive my insult."

"Tutt, tutt. I take no offense. That's a natural reaction, but look my belly is truly full." And as the snake turned, Mr. Mouse saw that was so. "I haven't done a good deed in ages. I'll happily take you across."

"No, you'll bite me" replied Mr. Mouse

"On my honor, I won't"' the hiss back.

So, reluctantly, Mr. Mouse climbed on the great snake's back and began their journey. Twice Mr. Mouse was swept off the serpent's back, only to find himself gently picked up in the snake's massive jaws and replaced on his mostly dry back. He came to learn the snake too had a family, also worked a job he would rather not return to, and a mortgage he could barely afford. They were quickly becoming friends. Finally, they reached the other side.

"Many thanks Simon", that was the Snakes name, "I'll see if I can convince my wife to have you guys over for dinner. True to your word, you're a true gentleman." With that, Mr. Mouse turned and began to stroll away.

"Oh, hey Mouse! I forgot to ask..." Mr. Mouse turned to reply to be met with a mouthful of fangs.

"But, you said on your snake's honor you wouldn't bite me..."

"I'm a fucking snake! What did you expect?", Simon grinned.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5331 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5329, Titus wrote:[ Do you really think all the scum would agree to such a plan?
I really think scum say a version of this in practically every game. I'm a Tardarian. Mind tricks don't work on me. And yeah, it would be masterful to have all the scum (but Majiffy) on the Pie side and keep town mindfucked the whole game. I'd do it just because noone would expect it because it's "too obvious". :roll:
Like LEGO minifigs?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5332 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by pieguyn »

so wouldn't it be even more masterful to have all the scum, including majiffy, against me? :>

especially when I'm wifom'ing bulletproof
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5333 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

This is about you, not to you. Stay out scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5334 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

:]
Like LEGO minifigs?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5335 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by pieguyn »

do you really think any reasonable player is going to listen to that post

waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5336 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5332, pieguyn wrote:so wouldn't it be even more masterful to have all the scum, including majiffy, against me? :>

especially when I'm wifom'ing bulletproof
But, no. Not really. Scum generally benefit more from the SK than town. And since they know you're BP say hello to Strongman.
Like LEGO minifigs?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5337 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5335, pieguyn wrote:do you really think any reasonable player is going to listen to that post

I think it would have been cooler if the snake let me go because he had already eaten the wife and 47 kids.
:dead:

Talk about IRONY!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5338 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by waynegg »

So they can probably kill you if you ever become an issue.

And that's still working on the assumption you aren't factional. I'm not working on that assumption.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5339 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 5301, AGar wrote:Yeah, not gonna happen. I have a busy enough schedule, I don't have the time to sit down and read for 2 hours to find one persons case scattered across an ISO. I work 6-7 days a week now, and I'm coordinating moving 900 miles or so away in the next few months plus other random events that pop up. I manage to keep up with the game, keep active. If you're not willing to come halfway and point out even post numbers so I know which posts to hone in on, then your case obviously isn't so important for me to take the time to read it.

My time's valuable too.
condescendingwonka.jpg

Must be hard having one job. I'm running on 3-4 hours of sleep a night because
that's all I can afford myself.

I came halfway by handing you scum on a platter. Meet
me
halfway by lynching it.
In post 5307, waynegg wrote:
In post 5298, Majiffy wrote:I'm fucking exhausted and frankly I'm not doing anything more than sticking my heels in the mud and pushing pie until he's dead now.
You're a better player than this. If you were town this wouldn't be your mindset. This is no different than any other game where town is too derp to choose the obviously right path. What do you do in those games? You find another scum and push it. You aren't doing that this game. You're playing to Jiffy scum meta.
No, I shout until I get my way. Maybe you should learn my meta before you try to espouse it.
Hi.

Contribute.

Be fucking useful.

Stop prod-dodging.

You scum, bro?
In post 5322, Titus wrote:Town wouldn't be divided if people actually
followed the deal we agreed to yesterday
I didn't agree to any deal that didn't involve lynching pie immediately on d1 like we should have on d1.

GET THE HINT?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5340 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5337, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5335, pieguyn wrote:do you really think any reasonable player is going to listen to that post

I think it would have been cooler if the snake let me go because he had already eaten the wife and 47 kids.
:dead:

Talk about IRONY!!
How about bit you all the same and as you lay paralyzed he let you know to your face he'd already met the misses and 47 of your children?
Like LEGO minifigs?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5341 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by Majiffy »

C'mon kids, let's gather around and remember what Majiffy said Day 1:

"Lets lynch Pie. He's scum" - Pie is now confirmed scum.
"After we lynch Pie, we need to lynch DV. He's scum" - DV is now confirmed scum.

Had we listened to Majiffy, how many dead scum would we now have? 2
How many less dead townies would we have? 2

How many dead scum do we have? 2
How many more dead townies do we have? 2

Pray tell how leashing the claimed scum has helped us more than FOLLOWING THE RUDDY FUCKING FLOWCHART.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5342 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by Majiffy »

OH WAIT SORRY I FORGOT WE ONLY HAVE ONE DEAD FUCKING SCUM RIGHT NOW

LOOK AT THAT.

||
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5343 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by waynegg »

Aww, Majiffy. You think I'm reading your meta wrong. You think I read meta like others. I don't. I read your personality and meta that. Your personality says you'd unleash something this jacked up on town in a heartbeat and direct all the other little scummier to play their part so perfectly. Yeah, that's your meta. All your scum games, hell, all your GAMES, are different. A classic meta guru would never clue in.
Like LEGO minifigs?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5344 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5339, Majiffy wrote:I didn't agree to any deal that didn't involve lynching pie immediately on d1 like we should have on d1.

GET THE HINT?
So your saying day1 lynch Pie.
Night1 you die (because they don't have to shoot Pie, and you are megascumhunterman)
Day2 we lynch EmpKing
Night2 DV doesn't die, but some town player does.
Day3 we are where we are now but have 4 dead town, one dead SK, and no dead mafia.

Whereas now we have 4 dead town, a dead mafia, and an SK on the hook.

The 2nd one is better, because you are alive in it. :wink:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5345 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

Nah. It'd been Levi D2
Like LEGO minifigs?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #5346 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Post by talah »

Kdub twisted my arm.

Beli can you link your scum meta that you think I'm emulating?

Here's my first and only scum game which was running concurrently with this game - I'm in as the alt Schillinger.
Mini Theme - Hip-Hop Mafia (Over!)

kayne, I wanna know what you're seeing as scummy about Matias' slot thanks. You dodged my question earlier.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #5347 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:44 pm

Post by talah »

talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #5348 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Post by talah »

^Actually don't click on that link, it looks like Gundam Wiki's been targeted by Optimise-App.com adware. Sorry.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5349 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:22 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 5295, AGar wrote:
In post 5288, Belisarius wrote:@talah: I'm not scumreading you because of petulance, I'm scumreading you because you were playing like I did in Open 480. Sure, it didn't continue
after
I first told you what I found suspicious, but that in itself is WIFOM.
Applying your meta to a different player is bad jujubeans.
not necessarily. It's still a way of playing and its a good thing to note that if you would do something either as town or scum then its a possibility so would other people.

doesn't make it true, but you shouldn't just dismiss it because it ain't you.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”