Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:26 am

Post by Kid A »

to clarify "see above" means the post i made earlier this page, not the above line about banksy
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:35 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

Day 1, Votecount 14
Street Hassle [1]
Kid A
Kid A [0]

TvK [0]

My Milked Eek [3]
Herself, Squirrel Girl, Garmr
LolWagons [2]
ICEninja, havingfitz
Regfan [1]
The Silver Bard
ICEninja [0]

Garmr [0]

Squirrel Girl [0]

The Silver Bard [1]
TvK
Wake88 [0]

Herself [0]

havingfitz [3]
Street Hassle, LolWagons, Regfan

Not Voting [2]
- My Milked Eek, Wake88

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is on November 23rd at 7:30 AM PST or in (expired on 2013-11-23 07:30:00)

Wake88 (An alt of Quadraxis) has replaced Quadraxis
Last edited by F-16_Fighting_Falcon on Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:35 am

Post by ICEninja »

Who the hell is Wake? I can't find anyone who replaced in to this game by that name.
Wake wrote: So, why exactly should we go after Fitz? What exactly makes his wagon oh-so-solid and worthy of being today's lynch?
You clearly haven't been reading my posts. Fitz is a barely tolerable lynch for me. LolWagons sums up fairly decently what the case is against fitz, but also notice that I am in fact voting LolWagons and not fitz.
Wake wrote: What exactly is your angle, ICE?
I've been trying hard to lynch scum. What the hell kind of question is this? I've pushed quite hard on Herself (like I said, read what I've actually posted this game please), to no avail. Town won't have it, at least not with the information we have. Lately I've been pushing hard on TSO's slot, but LolWagon's replacement in seems to have absolutely wiped clean the ridiculously suspicious means for which TSO replaced out and I just don't know what to do.

My post here is fairly updated on my reads, though with Quadraxis being useless, damn near impossible to read, and posting virtually no content you can toss him in with Milked and Kid A for secondary lynch preferences.

I still want TSO's slot lynched today first and foremost.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
Quadraxis
Quadraxis
Townie
Quadraxis
Townie
Townie

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Quadraxis »

In post 474, Kid A wrote:
———✹
Why'd you vote for Orestes for fluffposting when at that time you barely contributed at all

in what way are these two statements linked, orestes was posting a lot but not actually saying anything (e.g. in an early post he basically says "tvk that was kind of noncommittal - not that i mind people being noncommital", what a fucking great observation)
No, you're not sliding that easy. You criticized Orestes for posting a lot but not actually saying anything, but at that very moment you only had about two posts that didn't say much, either. So how about you explain that hypocrisy for us Kid? It's so bad it doesn't even have a metaphor yet.

*Boom..* *Boom...* *Boom..*

———✹
Explain how Orestes is scummy for implying two people were suspicious, then voting someone else.

why would anyone with a town win condition identify two possible scum and then not use their vote to help kill these possible scum, i can understand voting the early wagon if you have nothing else to go on but Orestes had two better people to vote and still chose the safe vote that draws no attention to him
One word:
Unpredictability
. You know what? Think about it. Sometimes players do things in order to not be predicted, and to keep people guessing. I could put a little flag in my mind about Sakura and ICEninja, but go after Hassle to see what happens when you put magnified sunlight on that critter. You completely forgot that possibility, but I'm willing to let it slide because you managed to answer some of my questions.
———✹
What's your read on Banksys Flareon's slot?
he made a weird post and then disappeared i do not know what to make of him

———✹
Elaborate on your reasoning for voting for Street Hassle.
see above
When you say "weird," that's not good enough, because people don't get what you're referring to. People do disappear, too, but, well, sometimes they reappear, so that bit is nil. As for weird, kindly provide us with better elaborations.
———✹
Who else is trying to "sound Town"?

i dont think anyone else is trying hard to get townread, i guess squirrel girl is trying pretty hard to be a funposter but thats probably more to do with character than allignment indicative
ICEninja towntells a lot but i think hes being genuine
Do tell. Out of those three, who would you likely vote for first as of this very moment?
Quadraxis
Quadraxis
Townie
Quadraxis
Townie
Townie

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Quadraxis »

In post 477, ICEninja wrote:Who the hell is Wake? I can't find anyone who replaced in to this game by that name.
*VNNNNN* *SNAP* *POP*

Target Wake is an enemy saboteur, leader of the Ing. Must eliminate tar.....get....
*pop*

...there, I've taken back control of its servers.. for now. Can't have my security drone running off on me now can I?
In post 477, ICEninja wrote:
Wake wrote: So, why exactly should we go after Fitz? What exactly makes his wagon oh-so-solid and worthy of being today's lynch?
You clearly haven't been reading my posts. Fitz is a barely tolerable lynch for me. LolWagons sums up fairly decently what the case is against fitz, but also notice that I am in fact voting LolWagons and not fitz.
And yet you say he isn't a bad wagon. Now, is he barely a tolerable wagon, or is he not a bad wagon? Kindly make up your mind, please. And you did imply his wagon was solid, which gives cause for everyone to think
you
think his wagon is solid. Why is it that you say Lolwagons sums up fairly decently the case against Fitz, yet you don't follow up on his fair advice and go for Fitz, but instead go after the Lolwagon? Mind explaining that one too while you're at it? We'll be waiting.

In post 477, ICEninja wrote:
Wake wrote: What exactly is your angle, ICE?
I've been trying hard to lynch scum. What the hell kind of question is this? I've pushed quite hard on Herself (like I said, read what I've actually posted this game please), to no avail. Town won't have it, at least not with the information we have. Lately I've been pushing hard on TSO's slot, but LolWagon's replacement in seems to have absolutely wiped clean the ridiculously suspicious means for which TSO replaced out and I just don't know what to do.
Oh, I'm sure you are. I'm tickled. Just tickled. And don't fret too much over such a little question. Hey, do you know what'd be awesome? You giving
me
a reason to vote for Herself, and making it
cogent
. Don't be feckless, either. Instead of pointing at 400 posts and screaming "IT'S THERE! IT'S THERE! GO GET IT!," how about you move your little fingers and give us a nice little summary? It shouldn't be
too
hard for you to help Town unless, of course, you're Scum?

WAIT A MINUTE. If you don't know what to do, and TSO's replacement has absolutely wiped clean the ridiculous suspiciousness, why are you still voting for Lolwagons? Mind explaining that, too? I'd hate to keep you
busy
contributing, ICE.
In post 477, ICEninja wrote:My post here is fairly updated on my reads, though with Quadraxis being useless, damn near impossible to read, and posting virtually no content you can toss him in with Milked and Kid A for secondary lynch preferences.

I still want TSO's slot lynched today first and foremost.
My robot is hardly useless. And the whole point of that robot ingrained in its very hardware was NOT being readable. Like I hinted with Kid A,
unpredictability
was the focus. If you'd have been patient, you would have seen a slew of pinpoint questions. Read its Wiki why don't you? All you need to do is hover your mouse and click on the Wiki tab. All your questions would have been answered. But no, I guess not.
Quadraxis
Quadraxis
Townie
Quadraxis
Townie
Townie

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Quadraxis »

...emergency self-destruct function activated in response to hacker saboteur Wake.

Massive security drone Quadraxis will detonate in 3... 2... 1...

*BOOOOOOOM!*
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:14 pm

Wake88 (alt of Quadraxis) replaces Quadraxis
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Wake1 »

*Brushes dust of shoulder*

Well then, at least I've saved all of its technology.

...and I've got a neat little toy, too. An
Annihilator Beam

I'll be locking my
Annihilator Beam
on targets
[ICEninja]
and
[Herself]
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Wake1 »

BOY, DO I HAVE AN IMAGINATION.

:lol:
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by ICEninja »

Quadraxis wrote: And yet you say he isn't a bad wagon. Now, is he barely a tolerable wagon, or is he not a bad wagon? Kindly make up your mind, please. And you did imply his wagon was solid, which gives cause for everyone to think you think his wagon is solid.
I said he is a barely tolerable LYNCH, as there are better lynches. The wagon on him is for good reasons, despite the fact that not everyone (cough LolWagons, possibly Herself) voting for him is town. I like the pressure on fitz though, his play has been poor and somewhat scummy. I want to see him scum hunt someone other than Herself, because as I pointed out earlier, a Herself lynch probably won't be happening today without a seriously solid case. I myself have gone back and forward on the slot being scummy or not several times.

I'll give Herself another go, though, since it seems like we have a replacement who suspects her and you seem to have some suspicion, too. I'll put a decent slot of time in to that tomorrow and come back what what will hopefully be my conclusive read on Herself for the day.
Silly Robot wrote: Read its Wiki why don't you?
I did. I simply left more confused and irritated than when I started.
Relief from the Heavens wrote: Wake88 (alt of Quadraxis) replaces Quadraxis
Thank God.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Checking in briefly. Haven't read the last 24+ hrs of posts. Good to see Orestes has been replaced. Are Wake and Quad the same person or is Wake just a fan of the same posting style?

Probably be Monday before I engage again.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Silver
In post 463, The Silver Bard wrote:So I have been reading up on this game since I got the go ahead to replace in about 2-2.5 hours ago. I play mafia by creating lists of what I find scummy and what I find townie while I go through the game. Reading this many pages in 2,5 hours may have cause me to miss somethings, and I generally find the last pages hard to read with as much details as the first (this is also so for this game).
For now I will post the ones I got the most “scumpoints” on and the ones I got the most “townpoints” on.

The runaway winner for most points awarded is Herself, and all of those are scumpoints. So she/he/it is basicly my biggest scumread.
My number two scumread is Squirrel Girl.
Number 3 is TvK.

For town I got ICEninja as my biggest townread, and Street Hassle as my second biggest scumread.

I will leave you with this for now, I will come back later, or tomorrow with a better post with better analysis. I will need to do some ISO’ing then, and try to battle my confirmation bias (don’t bet on me being able to do this, the bias is strong in this one!)
I am curious about this if street hassle is your second biggest scum read why have you got squirrel girl as your second biggest in the point system. Also I get that paranoid feeling from herself as well but I shelved him for latter as he posts the most content and has made a few great points. If fitz roles scum Herself is pretty much cleared.

@quad/Wake

You have earned yourself a town spot. What gave you this spot was post 473 and post 479. I can spell through through lol Just sometimes my dyslexia fucks what i'm saying/spelling up. I am good with my math through.
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:04 am

Post by TvK »

I don't feel comfortable with calling Wake town after 19 pages of silence and then a couple of decent posts. Also, Bard, how are your scumpoints calculated? Do you immediatly call the person with the most scumpoints your top scumread? Is the total amount of scumpoints relative to factors like total number of posts? And do lurkers get just as many scumpoints as posters? If so, where does for example Quadraxis/Wake, who had exactly 1 post before you posted, rank?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:59 am

Post by Wake1 »

Anyways, time to utilize a tiny little tidbit of my energy.

To clear the air, Quadraxis was an alt of mine, and a genuine attempt at having some creative, unpredictable fun. But, since I'm a hairless ape known as "human," I managed to fuck it up. Quadraxis will march on in future games, and you can experience it quite vividly in
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
. The hard, time-consuming part was figuring out how to configure the flavor text and actions. If only I hadn't mussed it up it'd be firing twenty shots at people, warping in and out, and charging up a massive charge-shot among other things. But, since that account was a fabrication of my over-active imagination, I can still do all of that and more as of right now. :giggle:

So Scum have daytalk. Pay close attention to any weirdness where it seems like two people are talking in tandem occasionally, as if they've rehearsed their discussion in their QT first and are now acting on it. If there are any other tells of daytalk or any alterations you might have spotted, please note them immediately. Also, ICE, we should take our paranoia up a notch
selectively
in regards to daytalk. Raise it regarding that only, instead of having everyone go nuts raising their general paranoia over daytalk. Oh, and I'm central time zone (WI), and our time is set back due to daylight's saving time, so it's 8AM as of this very moment of typing.

And I do wonder your initial vote for Herself ICEninja. You note that she spoke of Sakura but voted for Fitz, and you think that's justification enough for voting for her. Kindly explain that thought process to the class why don't you? Hell, I do the same thing while shooting my Annihilator Beam at other people; it's destructive yet helpful multi-tasking. What'd you think of that, huh? Guess I must be uber-Scummy, so by your logic you should park your vote on yours truly. Come on now, I want to see some conviction behind your words. Don't be too jumpy—a victim of your own heightened paranoia. Too much paranoia can be a detriment to Town as well you know. Yeah, Scum can be really hard to find, but make damned sure you're aren't picking off Town in your paranoia. Don't make me have to keep your paranoia in check, please.

Squirrel Hana, I don't particularly like your deliberate sheeping of random votes in (18). Don't sheep. You're not a sheep. You're not a squirrel. You're a thinker, so think and think hard. For yourself. Don't sheep, 'cause that's like following someone else's lead just because, and that person you're following could be going off a cliff. You don't want to fall off a cliff, so don't be a sheep. (26) and (27) are kinda dumb, too, because you and ICEninja go for SH with little to no reason. Explanation would be nice, and Bansys Flareon's comment in (29) leaves much to be desired in way of Towniness. She likes being tricksy clever, and I do find that attractive. TMI? TMI. Moving on.

I see no problem with Street Hassle Townhunting as well, so long as he keeps quiet about it to not give Scum a reason to follow his advice. He could be Scum, too, but that's universal for everyone. Speaking of hydras, would both of you hydras (all four of you people) be so kind as to denote which one of you is posting (like putting in your name)? Town likes clarity. I want clarity. You can give clarity. Win win win. What do you say? If I'm understanding ICEninja correctly in (35), I can agree with his sentiments about BF contradicting herself a bit. And Squirrel Girl takes a decidedly contrary stance on his post, immediately thereafter. Why? (38) sees ICEninja making a somewhat reasonable comment in response to her, noting that SG sheeped his non-serious votes yet questions his serious one. Huh, maybe you should persue that further ICE. The latter part of SG's (40) rubs me the wrong way, because it kindof seems like a non-chalant way of brushing off suspicion. No nuts for you, girl.

HEY. Don't be making declarative statements with exceptional evidence. YOU. Yeah, YOU, Street Hassle. You say BF is Scum. You want votes to garner your credibility? Give us damned good reasons for your divination why don't you? Otherwise that's just as valuable as "ICEninja is Town Doctor," "SG hates nuts," "Herself is Mafia Godfather." It has no value with evidentiary grounding. You really should explain yourself here, otherwise I've got some charge-shots with your name on it, and I don't miss, and these mother-fucking beams have homing capabilities. TvK, please give us some more insight with your (44). We're trying to find Scum, so being cryptic with short little sentences don't exactly butter our breads. Orestes' reasoning for joing BF wagon in (45) sucks big floppy donkey dicks. You don't jump on a wagon because the wagonee like Pokemon, and Pokemon doesn't suck THAT much if you consider the main video games. And stop being Australian. It's annoying, and you guys originated from British prison colonies, so you can't be trusted. Take your koalas and eucalyptus and... I don't know. Just do SOMETHING with it. And Orestes, SG/SH is
hardly
an easy lynch target;
never underestimate anyone
. Or expect someone to be a certain something, because that person could be something else entirely.

(49), I'll be keeping my eye on you Garmr. From that point on you had better be careful not to slip up, because I'll be on you faster than a pitbull on pork chops. No pressure. Kid A, I want even more contribution from you, or you better damn well be prepared for a salvo of beam shots headed your way. I have NO problem asking you a slew of homing questions that will either keep you busy as fuck or heading for the nearest exit. I'll keep firing until I get someone in here who cares enough to keep hopping and contributing. I wonder how much content Squirrel Girl would have contributed here if her posts were stripped of flavor. HELL, I wonder how much Quadraxis would have contributed here if its posts were stripped of flavor. Herself, I got kinda intrigued by the way you so nicely explained SG's purpose here in (61). Why do you commit to explaining SG as a malleable player whose purposeful role it is to help the more forceful personalities that she believes to be Town and help achieve lynches? Mind illuminating everyone else's purpose and roles here, too while you're at it? That'd be both helpful and entertaining... and I'd be tickled.

OK, caught up to post #61.

Cocks
Annihilator Beam

*BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM*

:twisted:
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:09 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 489, Wake1 wrote:Squirrel Hana, I don't particularly like your deliberate sheeping of random votes in (18). Don't sheep. You're not a sheep. You're not a squirrel. You're a thinker, so think and think hard. For yourself. Don't sheep, 'cause that's like following someone else's lead just because, and that person you're following could be going off a cliff. You don't want to fall off a cliff, so don't be a sheep. (26) and (27) are kinda dumb, too, because you and ICEninja go for SH with little to no reason.
As I've said once before and will say again - please describe o me all parts of my actions that seemed to lack personal thinking and I will happily admit that I played wrong. Until then, I do not understand why people keep batting at this action and trying to sound like it's helpful or even meaningful. You spent a lot of time talking about it, and I'm not sure you said anything.

Also, clearly I need to play with this Sakura person, because she sounds nice and awesome and apparently we are clones.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:19 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 490, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 489, Wake1 wrote:Squirrel Hana, I don't particularly like your deliberate sheeping of random votes in (18). Don't sheep. You're not a sheep. You're not a squirrel. You're a thinker, so think and think hard. For yourself. Don't sheep, 'cause that's like following someone else's lead just because, and that person you're following could be going off a cliff. You don't want to fall off a cliff, so don't be a sheep. (26) and (27) are kinda dumb, too, because you and ICEninja go for SH with little to no reason.
As I've said once before and will say again - please describe o me all parts of my actions that seemed to lack personal thinking and I will happily admit that I played wrong. Until then, I do not understand why people keep batting at this action and trying to sound like it's helpful or even meaningful. You spent a lot of time talking about it, and I'm not sure you said anything.

Also, clearly I need to play with this Sakura person, because she sounds nice and awesome and apparently we are clones.
Oh no you don't.
Subtly deflecting comments may work for others, but it sure as hell won't work with me. I'm asking
you
questions, so
you
answer them instead of trying to turn around and otherwise deflect my prodding with return questions.
I don't think so.
You got questions for me? Good. But, you can ask as many as you want AFTER you answer me
mine
. Your shifting pegs you not only as a suspicious person, but also a target of many beam shots to come. Might as well start honing your evasive maneuvers, Scum.

Now, I want you to
explain
. Not
redirect
. So, we'll try this again. I don't like your sheeping of random votes. Why did you sheep his votes? Do you understand why sheeping random votes doesn't help Town? Also, I want you to explain why you then sheeped ICEninja against Street Hassle. I can't make those questions any simpler, and I don't want any BS, so please, be a good Townie and actively make a good effort to answer my questions and allay my suspicions of you. You're supposedly Town, so you have no reason to hide or redirect. If you don't—
or won't
—this won't go away. Of that you can be sure.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:53 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 489, Wake1 wrote: And stop being Australian. It's annoying, and you guys originated from British prison colonies, so you can't be trusted. Take your koalas and eucalyptus and... I don't know. Just do SOMETHING with it. And Orestes, SG/SH is
hardly
an easy lynch target;
never underestimate anyone
. Or expect someone to be a certain something, because that person could be something else entirely.

(49), I'll be keeping my eye on you Garmr. From that point on you had better be careful not to slip up, because I'll be on you faster than a pitbull on pork chops. No pressure. Kid A, I want even more contribution from you, or you better damn well be prepared for a salvo of beam shots headed your way. I have NO problem asking you a slew of homing questions that will either keep you busy as fuck or heading for the nearest exit. I'll keep firing until I get someone in here who cares enough to keep hopping and contributing. I wonder how much content Squirrel Girl would have contributed here if her posts were stripped of flavor. HELL, I wonder how much Quadraxis would have contributed here if its posts were stripped of flavor. Herself, I got kinda intrigued by the way you so nicely explained SG's purpose here in (61). Why do you commit to explaining SG as a malleable player whose purposeful role it is to help the more forceful personalities that she believes to be Town and help achieve lynches? Mind illuminating everyone else's purpose and roles here, too while you're at it? That'd be both helpful and entertaining... and I'd be tickled.

OK, caught up to post #61.

Cocks
Annihilator Beam

*BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM*

:twisted:
One Australia is awesome and isn't war hungry. Two I'm town so I can't slip up only get mislynched but you wouldn't know that or maybe you do I don't really know but Your a slight town read so don't let up with your gold mine of information I feel it will cause quite a stir.

Also how can you not love koala's
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:59 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Okay, first off, you DIDN'T ask me any questions. You can see your quote right there, and there aren't any questions in it. If you can come back and bold the question(s?) then I'll apologize to you for this. But It's awfully nutty of you to flail your arms around and act like I'm dodging something you never even asked. In fact, i challenge you to bold the question(s?) and if you can't I want you to apologize for the flailing.

I sheeped ICEninja because I wanted to make an early wagon and had a mild town read on ICE. I do not think sheeping of RVS votes fails to help town, otherwise I would not do it. I did the second sheep for the same reason I did the first sheep. Are you going to address my question to you now that was phrased as an actual question from the start?
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:16 am

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 489, Wake1 wrote:HEY. Don't be making declarative statements with exceptional evidence. YOU. Yeah, YOU, Street Hassle. You say BF is Scum. You want votes to garner your credibility? Give us damned good reasons for your divination why don't you? Otherwise that's just as valuable as "ICEninja is Town Doctor," "SG hates nuts," "Herself is Mafia Godfather." It has no value with evidentiary grounding. You really should explain yourself here, otherwise I've got some charge-shots with your name on it, and I don't miss, and these mother-fucking beams have homing capabilities.
Since this is up to post 61 or whatever, I'm going to assume that once you've read far enough into the thread then you'll know why Empire posted the vote the way he did, and why I was snooty about the demands for details.

We'll scumhunt as we see fit with the tools we know and love.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:20 am

Post by Wake1 »

ICEninja

———✹
What's your current read on Squirrel Girl?

———✹
Your promised read of Herself today would be awesome.

———✹
With TSO gone, are you going to continue pursuing his replacement (LolWagons) today?

———✹
Why do you plan so far in advance, like saying you'll for sure vote "X" or "Y" Day 2?

———✹
How exactly did Kid A increase on your Scum list significantly?

———✹
Why do you think having a supposed Vig killing lurkers is a good thing for Town?

Herself

———✹
What's your current read on Regfan?

———✹
Des, in your own words, what exactly did Fitz do in his first two votes that was so scummy?

———✹
Mollie, why do you think Garmr(?) is reaching in your post (392)?

———✹
What's your current read on Kid A?

———✹
To both of you: What's your current Towniest and Scummiest reads?

———✹
Please share your reaction to the Quadraxis/Wake outbreak.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:31 am

Post by Herself »

In post 495, Wake1 wrote:Herself

———✹ What's your current read on Regfan?

———✹ Des, in your own words, what exactly did Fitz do in his first two votes that was so scummy?

———✹ Mollie, why do you think Garmr(?) is reaching in your post (392)?

———✹ What's your current read on Kid A?

———✹ To both of you: What's your current Towniest and Scummiest reads?

———✹ Please share your reaction to the Quadraxis/Wake outbreak.
Town
Asked if there were any hydras in this game while quoting a hydra slip; invited SG to talk about her obviously negative reaction when she found out Herself was Mollie and I. Fluff + Instigation = scum
---
Town
Towniest - Street, Garmr, SG, Ice...Scummiest - Fitz, Bard, Milked
I thought it was awesome and I wish you hadn't alt-slipped because I was enjoying the gimmick

- Des
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:39 am

Post by The Silver Bard »

In post 487, Garmr wrote:@Silver
In post 463, The Silver Bard wrote:So I have been reading up on this game since I got the go ahead to replace in about 2-2.5 hours ago. I play mafia by creating lists of what I find scummy and what I find townie while I go through the game. Reading this many pages in 2,5 hours may have cause me to miss somethings, and I generally find the last pages hard to read with as much details as the first (this is also so for this game).
For now I will post the ones I got the most “scumpoints” on and the ones I got the most “townpoints” on.

The runaway winner for most points awarded is Herself, and all of those are scumpoints. So she/he/it is basicly my biggest scumread.
My number two scumread is Squirrel Girl.
Number 3 is TvK.

For town I got ICEninja as my biggest townread, and Street Hassle as my second biggest scumread.

I will leave you with this for now, I will come back later, or tomorrow with a better post with better analysis. I will need to do some ISO’ing then, and try to battle my confirmation bias (don’t bet on me being able to do this, the bias is strong in this one!)
I am curious about this if street hassle is your second biggest scum read why have you got squirrel girl as your second biggest in the point system. Also I get that paranoid feeling from herself as well but I shelved him for latter as he posts the most content and has made a few great points. If fitz roles scum Herself is pretty much cleared.

@quad/Wake

You have earned yourself a town spot. What gave you this spot was post 473 and post 479. I can spell through through lol Just sometimes my dyslexia fucks what i'm saying/spelling up. I am good with my math through.
I am going to do some ISO'ing and put up an analyse post after this. I will just quickly answer me having Street Hassle as my second scumread, I meant townread, it should read:

For town I got ICEninja as my biggest townread, and Street Hassle as my second biggest
townread
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:49 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 493, Squirrel Girl wrote:Okay, first off, you DIDN'T ask me any questions. You can see your quote right there, and there aren't any questions in it. If you can come back and bold the question(s?) then I'll apologize to you for this. But It's awfully nutty of you to flail your arms around and act like I'm dodging something you never even asked. In fact, i challenge you to bold the question(s?) and if you can't I want you to apologize for the flailing.

I sheeped ICEninja because I wanted to make an early wagon and had a mild town read on ICE. I do not think sheeping of RVS votes fails to help town, otherwise I would not do it. I did the second sheep for the same reason I did the first sheep. Are you going to address my question to you now that was phrased as an actual question from the start?
The questions were implied, SG. I even included "explanation would be nice." I want you to explain your sheeping of random votes. I later included asking you if you understood why sheeping is bad for Town. And it's for sure implied that I want you to explain why you sheeped ICEninja against Street Hassle. You're smart, so I shouldn't have to tell you when I'm posting implied questions. When things are pointed out, and in the same segment "explanation would be nice" is included, know that you've got some explaining to do. Thanks.

Don't even try to waste your time saying that I'm flailing. That's a deliberate attempt to shift focus and attention away from you and onto the inquirer. Scum does that.
Not Town.
And your deflection disguised as a challenge is also noted. Now you've got my attention as a deflector, so I'll be focusing on you even more from this point forward. As I told Kid A, you'd better watch yourself with slipping up, because now I've got my eye on you.

You don't make early wagons by sheeping, SG. You can end up precipitating a wagon that outs or even lynches a Town PR. DON'T DO THAT. Think for yourself and come up with valid reasons for voting someone, because sheeping in itself is inherently thoughtless. And in spite of whether you think sheeping during RVS is helpful to Town or not, you and can do so and think it's helpful when it's really
not
. Do you understand that? After you answer this post and before/after I fire upon you, I
will
answer your question(s).
Of that you have my word.

*Cocks
Annihilator Beam

*BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM*

In post 494, Street Hassle wrote:
In post 489, Wake1 wrote:HEY. Don't be making declarative statements with exceptional evidence. YOU. Yeah, YOU, Street Hassle. You say BF is Scum. You want votes to garner your credibility? Give us damned good reasons for your divination why don't you? Otherwise that's just as valuable as "ICEninja is Town Doctor," "SG hates nuts," "Herself is Mafia Godfather." It has no value with evidentiary grounding. You really should explain yourself here, otherwise I've got some charge-shots with your name on it, and I don't miss, and these mother-fucking beams have homing capabilities.
Since this is up to post 61 or whatever, I'm going to assume that once you've read far enough into the thread then you'll know why Empire posted the vote the way he did, and why I was snooty about the demands for details.

We'll scumhunt as we see fit with the tools we know and love.
...or, you could enlighten us with a brief recap. That'd help everyone who's taking notes, and speed the catching-up of other players like me and Bard.

Your last sentence does absolutely nothing to allay my suspicion of you, because it doesn't respond to anything I said in the post you quoted. Come on, hydra. Engage. You've got two heads, so you guys can even take alternating breaks while engaging me. Kindly answer my questions in that post, please. I'm not particularly satisfied with your lukewarm rebuttal, so I'm deciding whether to fire upon you sooner or later. What do you think?

@Des
, I appreciate your feedback. It helps everyone. Additionally, all legitimate answers in response to my beam shots will be categorized and stored in its own Spoiler Tag for everyone's reference. I eagerly await Mollie's feedback, and will be prompt to continue our discussion should any
Annihilator Beam
shot not be requited.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:57 am

bump for vc

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”