Open 536: Faith Plus One Game Over! Mafia Win!

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:56 am

Post by T S O »

So I've got this thing I've started doing where I analyse the whole game's alignment using RVS and although I'm shit-scared of getting modkilled/forcerep'd, I don't think it's breaking the rules to say I tried it in one game and it worked.

So what I'm basically saying is that I'm also going to use it this game and if you don't like it you can go fuck yourself. If you do like it, then happy times ahead.

:lol: I don't see it breaking the rules.
Last edited by bubbajack8 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:43 am

Post by helium-3 »

In post 375, T S O wrote:So I've got this thing I've started doing where I analyse the whole game's alignment using RVS and although I'm shit-scared of getting modkilled/forcerep'd, I don't think it's breaking the rules to say I tried it in one game and it worked.

So what I'm basically saying is that I'm also going to use it this game and if you don't like it you can go fuck yourself. If you do like it, then happy times ahead.
Well, it's very simple. Is the game ongoing? If so, don't talk about it.

There, see how easy that was?

Also, another hint, preemptively telling people to go fuck themselves usually does not end well.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:54 am

Post by T S O »

Yeah, after being force-replaced a few times I think I get that.

Me telling people to go fuck themselves is my way of saying that idrgaf if you don't like it.

:lol: yeah probably shouldn't tell people to go fuck themselves...
Last edited by bubbajack8 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Guyett »

I'll get a read done later but for now

VOTE: Taylor
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:29 am

Post by shos »

lol is a case against me? ahah lemme get that x)

post 97 is like the first post in the game for me, you guys rubbled through 4 pages before I even blinked in 1 hour. so that was entirely not content; I literally played with all the players in here(almost) and I love the playerlist, that's about it, lol. wonder why you'd even include it in such a post.

98 is my first content post. having read the first 4 pages, I saw no reason to vote Xscorp at the time and saw the wagon was piling, so I asked if there's a real reason there or is that still RVS.

about 210: when you ISO people out of context, this is what happens. if you read that post in context, you'll see that he asked SPECIFICALLY what they thought about *me*. considering the fact that I barely even posted in the game at the time, I wondered why he would ask about me. scum tend to just ask questions to look like they're participating, and then just not follow up on them.

@212 & 214: once again, read in context. he was doubted for 'agreeing with a scumread' iirc. my point was that it's ok. the logic that makes me FoS someone who would all of a sudden write a long post about me for what was 4, maybe 5 posts with little content is that one can simply not gather soooo much info on a person from such few content. I know what I'm posting in a game, and by that time, that was almost nothing of real FLESH. if you picked a person's first 5 posts including RVS and built a case based on them - that's totally pushing for it and in no chance may come from town. the only exception I can think of is like faking a case to fish for reactions(I did it once :) ), but let's leave that cuz it's offtopic.

how is 220 mimicing activity?
it appears that all three of me, scorp and mollie played simultaniously in 2 games, so it felt like many people call him scorpthing, that's basically it. not every post you make in a game is 100% game related, you know, a goal of having fun does exist >_>

last quotes: I'm not
defending you
. I'm
attacking
those who call you scum for a faulty reason. nitpicking is something I'd consider a scumtell. the townread that I got on you from that post was fairly weak, the fact that you got all bashed up for it by multiple people means imo that you're town being run up by scum. it kinda collides with my theory that scum are lurking, but it takes priority, since all 3 scum lurking doesn't really make sense. so basically I think that one of those who are trying to get you lynched for that 'quicklynch' notation is scum, that you are town, and that the two other scum are in the pool of inactives/less active guys.

done with p15
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:31 am

Post by shos »

In post 378, Guyett wrote:I'll get a read done later but for now

VOTE: Taylor
see, here's a lurkerscum that I was talking about! :D

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Guyett »

Do tell how I'm a lurker? I just replaced into the game in Phok's slot

:P
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:42 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

If you hadn't noticed Guyett replaces phokdapolees. VoteCount coming up.
Show
Come bet on the Copa del Rey!
MY GTKAS

Modded Games:
Open 558: Hope Plus One In Confirmation!
Crack the Code!
Open 536: Scum win.
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:00 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

The mod screws up and gives helium-3 two votes. Hydras do not get two votes. The town wonders how they can get back at him, the answer they can't. So they decide to win the game in honor of bubbajack8's screwup

Vote Count 0.8
Grimgroove (2)
: N64Lord, helium-3
XScorpion (1)
: Taylor
Taylor (4)
: Paschendale, willwang123, XScorpion, Guyett
Shos (1)
: Blueberry
Helium-3 (1)
: Grimgroove
Not Voting (4)
: T S O, Obscurity, shos, pieceofpecanpie
With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch.
Deadline is in (expired on 2013-11-27 17:18:00)
Willwang V/LA until 11/17

Mod Note: I'm very upset with all of you. You failed to realize helium was voting 2 people in the votecounts. :wink: It has been fixed
Last edited by bubbajack8 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Come bet on the Copa del Rey!
MY GTKAS

Modded Games:
Open 558: Hope Plus One In Confirmation!
Crack the Code!
Open 536: Scum win.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:03 am

Post by shos »

well then phokda lurked~
either way you came in and voted my only true solid townread which is in coincidence the biggest wagon..

anyway, I forgot to vote once I finished reading, so thar shall be VOTE: Xscorp

Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Guyett »

my vote is not serious if you weren't sure... think of it as a joke vote
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:10 am

Post by XScorpion »

A joke vote for the biggest wagon? Why don't I believe you?
Also I am interested in shos pulling a complete 180 from post 100. Can you explain this?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:15 am

Post by Guyett »

has the identity of that slot been made public yet?

It wasn't the biggest wagon when I voted (it was joint biggest :P )
UNVOTE:
Until my read
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:16 am

Post by XScorpion »

TSO can you explain why town shouldn't lynch you?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:19 am

Post by shos »

In post 386, XScorpion wrote:A joke vote for the biggest wagon? Why don't I believe you?
Also I am interested in shos pulling a complete 180 from post 100. Can you explain this?
first line: +1
second line: well duh, that was less than 24 hours from gamestart, and 300 posts ago. you posted BOOKS since. am I obliged to keep a third-post read through the entire game?
In post 388, XScorpion wrote:TSO can you explain why town shouldn't lynch you?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:19 am

Post by shos »

In post 386, XScorpion wrote:A joke vote for the biggest wagon? Why don't I believe you?
second line: well duh, that was less than 24 hours from gamestart, and 300 posts ago. you posted BOOKS since. am I obliged to keep a third-post read through the entire game?
In post 388, XScorpion wrote:TSO can you explain why town shouldn't lynch you?
why should it?

^^^EBWOP

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:23 am

Post by T S O »

Not particularly, seeing as I've done nothing wrong.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Guyett »

Since one of the heads of the taylor hydra told me about the replacement slot I joke voted for them...
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:57 am

Post by Taylor »

Alright, I'm here. Work boggled me down yesterday and T told me not to lose any sleep, so I followed T's advice to delay until today.
In post 187, helium-3 wrote:alright, well I learned that taylor is scummy now and Xscorpion doesn't like hydras
Scummy, but most certainly not scum.
In post 206, Paschendale wrote:@Taylor: It is absolutely not up to you what is or is not "alignment indicative".
Oh, Pasche, ye of little faith. You can be a good player, but this is certainly not you at your finest. The things I declared not indicative of alignment are things that
were decided before we
had
an alignment
. It's equivalent to accusing a player of lying about being on V/LA. It's not indicative of alignment because it's something happening outside of our alignment.

When it comes to the points I said were null (there's a difference between "not indicative of alignment" and "null"), you can argue otherwise. But I have no reason to lie about it being null.
That you think you can control everyone's perception of you and that you are trying so hard to do that definitely comes across as scummy.
It's what I do. ;)

You might not know it yet, Pasch. But bluntly, drop the push against us. Because by the end of the game, it'll become painfully apparent we are town. I say it because it's true. Not because I want to control people's perception of me. They perceive me as being town, they're right. As scum, they're wrong. It's as simple as that.
Your attacks are focused on people attacking you, and your posts are all about how other people are wrong to suspect you.
On the contrary! Most of our attacks have been on players who later attack US. (Chronology is important.) But there are plenty of players who've attacked us that we're townreading. You, for instance, and to some extent helium.

You're town, Pasch. I know you are, you know you are. But I'm also town. We're also town. I can see where you're coming from. But simply put, it's wrong. We aren't scum. We're about as far from it as you can get.
In post 242, shos wrote:I have to say that taylor's repeated townclaims look bad.
Only because, somehow, our anonymity has remained in-tact. ;)

I'm saying I'm town because I am town. Period. That's the end of the discussion as far as I'm concerned.

That said...you're town, here shos. (Again.) But your GG read is off. (This time.)

I don't think this is Grim's town game. I've never seen him spampost like this as town. I'm used to seeing a town-him wall, so I
really
think that he landed a scum card this game. Such a sudden shift in playstyle without explanation typically means a shift in alignment. (Well, if you're not me, at least. :wink: )

XScorp might actually be town, but I'm not as certain about this.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:00 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 391, T S O wrote:Not particularly, seeing as I've done nothing wrong.
I may be confused as to what your post meant, but are you going to be analyzing alignments exclusively based on RVS behavior?
In post 390, shos wrote:
You are obliged to explain your votes though.
In post 393, Taylor wrote:You're town, Pasch. I know you are, you know you are. But I'm also town. We're also town. I can see where you're coming from. But simply put, it's wrong. We aren't scum. We're about as far from it as you can get.
Honestly what is with you and buddying? This is the third time now.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:02 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 392, Guyett wrote:Since one of the heads of the taylor hydra told me about the replacement slot I joke voted for them...
Why are you joke voting when we are on page 16? Do you plan to slide through this game completely unnoticed?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:05 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 387, Guyett wrote:has the identity of that slot been made public yet?

UNVOTE:
Until my read
Whoa whoa wait a second
This is a lie
The next biggest wagon was GG with 2 votes, and Taylor had 3.
What are you trying to pull here?!?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:10 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 396, XScorpion wrote:
In post 387, Guyett wrote:has the identity of that slot been made public yet?

UNVOTE:
Until my read
Whoa whoa wait a second
This is a lie
The next biggest wagon was GG with 2 votes, and Taylor had 3.
What are you trying to pull here?!?
Yes you're right. I miscounted
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Taylor »

In post 394, XScorpion wrote:Honestly what is with you and buddying? This is the third time now.
Fuck buddying being a scumtell. That's what. I'll buddy as much as I'd like to, your objections be damned. :cool:

VOTE: Grimgroove.

I'm back in the game, though I expect some synching up with my partner is still needed.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:25 am

Post by T S O »

In post 394, XScorpion wrote:
In post 391, T S O wrote:Not particularly, seeing as I've done nothing wrong.
I may be confused as to what your post meant, but are you going to be analyzing alignments exclusively based on RVS behavior?
Most certainly not, but it will factor in.

1/4 through the game.

Return to “Completed Open Games”