Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3925 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Well, it's a revolving door. No promises.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #3926 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Well, if you're going to come and tell me I played a bad game, then I'd rather that door stay closed on you, but do as you like.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:49 pm

Post by Matias »

I hated this game. The player list was mostly toxic (myself included), the balance weird as fuck, the accountability horrible. I am glad this is my last game on this site. I do not see this site developing well as a community in the future if this game and this player list is a barometer. I don't see myself as a member of this community anymore. Too many unwilling personalities set in their ways, refusing to change. I guess I am the same way but I'm removing myself from it completely. Hopefully for the better. I really hope people critically analyze their actions and the results of these actions.
I do not see where any of this is coming from, or how any of this is needed. You knew what you expected coming into it. But I wish you the best.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:52 pm

Zoraster, when you end this game, can you post the dead thread ASAP?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Oversoul, you make one solid reads list in the 10th hour of the game where you yourself admit it could be anyone/look at it through a different angle...yet you're gloating????

Let's look at it like this: You were confirmed town after N1, and were endgammed because??? You weren't deemed a threat. My sentiment reflects LLD's.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:49 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 7

*** Bulbazak ( 4 ) ***
Lady Lambdadelta
Benmage
singersigner
Matias
[/color]
(L - 0 )

Not Voting ( 3 )
Tierce Oversoul Bulbazak

Total Votes ( 7 )

Needed to Lynch [ 4 ]

Deadline: Dec. 1st at 20:00 EST

Bulbazak [Most Enjoyable Game] the Town Backup Protector was lynched

Endgame

Tierce [Smooth Operator] the Vanilla Townie was endgamed
Benmage [Pro-Town Team] the Vanilla Townie was endgamed
Oversoul [Most Enjoyable Game] the Town One-Shot Vigilante was endgamed
[/color]

MAFIA WIN
[/color]

Winners

Matias the Mafia Goon
Singersigner the Backup Investigator
Lady Lambdadelta the Mafia Gunsmith
kanyeknowsbest the Mafia Goon
SalmonellaDreams the Mafia Roleblocker

Dead thread:
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/9Un8J72Ze55m
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:50 am

Post by zoraster »

Award Roles

Please note that some of these have been slightly edited from the version you see here. Mostly just for grammar and the like.
Spoiler: Award Roles
Best SetupAs the winner of the Best Setup Award, each Night you may ask the moderator whether a certain role is in the game (though not the alignment of the role). The moderator will tell you whether that role exists in the game.

---
Please note that this is not an indication of alignment. You will receive your alignment at the game’s start.

Smooth OperatorAs the winner of the Smooth Operator Award, you work in concert with the Best Replacement to assure your game runs as smoothly as possible. Here’s how it works:

When the Best Replacement (CES) dies in this game, if you are still alive, you may PM him to ask him if he wants to replace in for another player who is alive in the game.
[quote=”Requirements to Replace a Player]
In order to replace in for that player, the replaced player must:

(a) be alive;

(b) not have more posts than (i) the moderator OR (ii) the number of posts in the game since the player replaced in (would be game start for starting players) divided by four times the number of players still alive in the game;

(c) not have already replaced into the game (the standard way) in the past Day (e.g. if it is Day 4 and they replaced in Day 3, it wouldn’t be allowed, but if it’s Day 4 and they replaced Day 2, it is); and

(d) you have not asked the Best Replacement to replace this player before and been declined.[/quote]

The Best Replacement then will decide whether to accept or not. In order for this power to work, it requires BOTH parties want it to happen.

When replacing in, the Best Replacement becomes that player, assuming both the Award Role and Regular Role (see game specific rules). Most importantly, the Best Replacement becomes the alignment of the replaced player and no longer wins with his old one.

This power works only ONCE in the game, but you may ask him to replace in more than once if he declines to replace in. The Best Replacement will obviously not have access to the dead thread until it is impossible for him to replace in.

This power does not work if there are 5 or fewer players left in the game

Please note that this is not an indication of alignment. You will receive your alignment at the game’s start.

Best ReplacementAs Winner of the Best Replacement Award, you have the power to replace! Here’s how it works:

When you are out of the game (dead) the Smooth Operator (Tierce) may call upon you to replace into the game. Whether she may do so depends on certain factors. You will receive a PM from her asking you to replace in for a certain player. If you want to replace in, PM both the moderator and the Smooth Operator with your acceptance. If you don’t want to replace in, you may decline to do so. This will not prevent you from replacing in for another player if the Smooth Operator asks again, but it will prevent her from asking you to replace in for that player again.

When you replace in for a player, you gain their Award Role and any Regular Role (see game specific information) they have. Most importantly, you gain their alignment. You will now win with that alignment and you will no longer win with your previous alignment. So choose to accept the replacement offer carefully.

You may only replace in for a player once in the game. The power does not work if there are 5 or fewer players left in the game.

--

Mod Note: If CES rolls town in Part 1, proceed as normal to Part 2. If CES and Tierce in Part 1 both roll “not-town” then they must both be Mafia. If in Part 1, Tierce rolls town and CES rolls not-town, CES is automatically SK.

Best FlavorAs the winner of the Best Flavor award, you decide the kill flavor by alignment each Night. At night, PM the moderator with the full message for each alignment as follows:

Mafia A Kill: [target] was [kill message]
Third Party Kill: [target] was [kill message]
Town Kill: [target] was [kill message]

This is not an indication that any of those alignments exist with a killing power (except, I suppose, Mafia A). If you do not submit a kill message, it will be a generic one.

--

Third PartyAs the winner of the Best Third Party award, you have lyncher power! Here’s how it works:

You may try to lynch the winner of the Don Corleone Award (petapan). If you do so, you will gain a 1-shot power. You may choose to be a ninja (if you have a factional or role related kill [e.g. vigilante]), bulletproof, or a watcher. You must choose which power you want to be the Night after lynching Don Corleone, and the power will only work that night.

Please note that this has NOTHING to do with your alignment. If you don’t lynch, you still win with whatever your alignment is.

--

Community ContributorAs the winner of the Community Contributor Award, you have the power to throw a scummeet! Here’s how it works:

Within the first 24 hours of a Day, you may PM the moderator with X number of players, where X is 5 minus the Day it is (so day 1, you may invite 4 other players). You may treat these other players like Always On, and may communicate with them via PM, IM, Google Hangout or in person. You may not copy and paste any conversation into the game or otherwise allow not-invited players to observe the goings on in the scummeet.

You must follow the general rules of Always On otherwise (no showing each other your Role PMs, etc.)

The scummeet lasts one Day and one Night.

Best RoleAs the winner of the Best Role Award, you may decide whether you have a power role or not! It’s that simple. If your alignment would have a possibility of being a power role, you’ll get one if you want it. Otherwise you’ll be just vanilla (or goon). Please PM Zoraster ASAP with your choice.

--

Don CorleoneAs the winner of the Don Corleone Award, you are a Reflexive Investigation Roleblocker. Any player with an investigative role that TARGETS you will receive the result of “inscrutable.” This does not include pseudo investigation roles such as Weak Doctors and the like.

--

Best Scum TeamAs a winner of the Best Scum Team award, you have the power to bus someone. If you are the hammer vote on someone who is of your alignment, you become 1-shot Cop immune (returning “Town” result). if you are scum. You will become an innocent child if you are town. If you are third party, nothing will happen.

This power goes away if you hammer someone who is of a DIFFERENT alignment than you.

--

Most Enjoyable GameYou won a Most Enjoyable Game Award. Until a winner of this award has been lynched, a winner of this award must reach a majority vote of BOTH the game as a whole AND of all remaining Most Enjoyable Game Award winners to be lynched unless there are 9 or fewer players left in the game, in which case this Role no longer functions. In the vote counts, Most Enjoyable Game Award winners will be denoted by an asterix (*) next to their name.

--

Pro-Town TeamYou won a Pro-Town Team Scummy. All players who have this Award have their Town Selection Number increased from 1000 to 1050.

For the purpose of determining who is town (but not what a player’s role is or whether a player is a Mafia member or third party, etc.), each player has a randomly generated number between 1 and 1000 created. The top players will be town. Pro-Town Team Scummy winners have that number increased from 1 to 1000 to 1 to 1050, in essence increasing the chance that they will be town.

This has no effect on whether a player is a power role or not.

--

Best ICAs the winner of the best IC award, you have a one-shot governor ability. This will prevent the lynch of a player for that Day only. This MAY be used on yourself.

While you are alive, no lynching is not a possibility. If the deadline is reached, scum will choose who was that day’s lynch.

These powers go away when there are 9 or fewer players left in the game.

Role PMs

Spoiler: Role PMs
[/b]
Mafia GoonYou are a Mafia Goon. You win with the Mafia.

Your team has a factional kill. One of your team must
PM
Zoraster with who you want to carry out the kill and who you want to target. A player may both carry out the kill and do a role action, but trackers will see him go both places. Please note that I do not accept actions in the QT.

You have Day Talk with your teammates. You may access the QT here.

The game begins tomorrow. The game thread is here. You will get another PM letting you know when the thread opens..

Mafia RoleblockerYou are a Mafia Roleblocker. You win with the Mafia.

PM
Zoraster with who you want to carry out the kill and who you want to target. A player may both carry out the kill and do a role action, but trackers will see him go both places. Please note that I do not accept actions in the QT.

You have the power to roleblock other people. PM the moderator with who you want to roleblock at night.

The game begins tomorrow. The game thread is here. You will get another PM letting you know when the thread opens..

Mafia GunsmithYou are a Mafia Gunsmith. You win with the Mafia.

PM

You have the power to Gunsmith other people. PM the moderator with who you want to Gunsmith at night.

Gunsmiths see guns on almost all Mafia (not Traitors, Godfathers or Mafia Doctors), SK, Vigilantes, Cops, other Gunsmiths, Bodyguards, and JoATs with one of these powers. There may be other stranger roles that set off your detectors.

For all investigation roles, you will receive either a result or a “No Result” which is indistinguishable from being Roleblocked.

Backup InvestigatorYou are a Mafia Backup Investigator. You win with the Mafia. When an investigative Role dies, you may take over that power. You may only use each investigative role once.

PM

For all investigation roles, you will receive either a result or a “No Result” which is indistinguishable from being Roleblocked.

Used X-Shot powers cannot be backed up.

Serial KillerYou are the Double Day Serial Killer. You have a night kill you may use if you wish by PMing Zoraster with your target. This is not, however, compulsive.

You are bulletproof if there are 5 or fewer players alive, but any mafia kill against you will stop you from killing anyone (effectively roleblocking you)

You are investigation immune to Sane Cops.

If Town Lynches you, they get a double day!

Please note that there is an ingame method that will make it difficult for you to claim Vigilante, at least right away.

Adjusting InvestigatorYou are a Town Adjusting Investigator. Each night, you will either have the ability to be a Sane Cop, a Gunsmith, or a Tracker. You begin the game as a Tracker on Night 1.

If a Town is lynched Day 2 and after, your power climbs one rung (Cop is higher than Gunsmith is higher than Tracker). If a Mafioso is lynched, your power is reset to a Tracker the following Night. You may not use Cop power more than one night in a row, so if you were a Cop the night before and town lynched a Townie, you become a Gunsmith instead.

An example:

Day 1: Town or Mafia is lynched
Night 1: You have tracker power
Day 2: Town is lynched
Night 2: You have Gunsmith power
Day 3: Town is lynched
Night 3: You have Cop power
Day 4: Mafia is lynched
Night 4: You have tracker power

I know this is a bit confusing, so please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Gunsmiths see guns on almost all Mafia (not Traitors, Godfathers or Mafia Doctors), SK, Vigilantes, Cops, other Gunsmiths, Bodyguards, and JoATs with one of these powers. There may be other stranger roles that set off your detectors.

You do NOT track Award Roles unless their Award Role gives them a Regular-role type power.

For all investigation roles, you will receive either a result (e.g. You tracked Zoraster to Vi) or a “No Result” which is indistinguishable from being Roleblocked.

CopYou are a Town Sane Cop. You may PM the moderator with a target each night.

For all investigation roles, you will receive either a result (“Guilty”) on Mafia or a “No Result” on which is indistinguishable from being Roleblocked.

As a cop, you will receive a “No Result” on Traitors, SKs, Godfathers, Lawyered or Tailored Mafia, and Town.

TrackerYou are a Town Tracker. You may PM the moderator with a target each night.

For all investigation roles, you will receive either a result (“You tracker Zoraster to Vi”) or a “No Result” which is indistinguishable from being Roleblocked.

You do NOT track Award Roles unless their Award Role gives them a Regular-role type power.

One Shot DoctorYou are a Town 1-shot Doctor. You may PM the moderator with who you want to protect that Night.

One Shot VigilanteYou are a town 1-shot Vigilante. You may PM the moderator with a target and attempt to kill that player. If that player does not die, your power is NOT used up.

Backup ProtectorYou are a Town Backup Protector. When a protective role (doctor, jailkeeper, bodyguard, etc.) dies, you may take over that power. You may only use each protective role once.

Used X-Shot powers cannot be backed up.

Vanilla TownieYou are a Vanilla Townie. You win with the town.

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:54 am

Post by zoraster »

So some thoughts:

1. This game was power role heavy. Super heavy. With both regular roles and award roles running around it made for a fairly complex game. 20 players is a bit awkward a number really. 5 scum is really too many but 4, especially in a power role heavy setup, is really too few. I went with 5 and an SK (who didn't shoot) and tried to design the setup in a way that would give town a chance. I actually think I did pretty well with that. At some points people thought I was nuts, but they didn't realize which powers were one shot and which were scum.

2. SK had it hard in this game. He had bulletproof power, but he had it hard. That's generally how I intend SKs to be. It sucks, but because he's just one player, I want an SK win to be difficult.

3. Scum pulled off a three person coordinated hammer, essentially. That's a lot of work.

4. This was my longest game. I didn't intend for it to last as long as it did (with an SK not shooting), but I had fun watching.

5. I hope you all enjoyed this. I thought the premise actually worked really well and made it have a distinct Scummies flavor in a meaningful way, but I hope to hear what you thought.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:04 am

Post by zoraster »

You will be getting the standard Large Theme Survey form shortly. Because I am the one who reads these, please enter "Anonymous" as your name. Generally, I want to see names so I can follow up and prevent shenanigans, but I want to make sure people feel safe criticizing me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:05 am

Post by Benmage »

I have no issues with it :twisted:
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:46 am

Post by Tierce »

Thanks again for the game, zor.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:02 am

Post by Magua »

In post 1589, zoraster wrote:
kanyeknowsbest [Best Scum Team] the Mafia Goon had his children put under the knife, so that he knew that his seed was wiped out forever, before Magua ate his heart.
I regret nothing!
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:03 am

Post by Magua »

Although I did laugh at the singer/LLD 1v1 that ended with Bulbazak being lynched.

Also, I probably never would've lynched Mattias in a million years, so, good thing I died.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:17 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 3936, Magua wrote:
kanyeknowsbest [Best Scum Team] the Mafia Goon had his children put under the knife, so that he knew that his seed was wiped out forever, before Magua ate his heart.
I regret nothing!
You shouldn't, that was magnificent.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:24 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3929, Benmage wrote:Oversoul, you make one solid reads list in the 10th hour of the game where you yourself admit it could be anyone/look at it through a different angle...yet you're gloating????

Let's look at it like this: You were confirmed town after N1, and were endgammed because??? You weren't deemed a threat. My sentiment reflects LLD's.
You voted before I had a chance to post the final day, which was going to be a vote on Matias.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:43 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 3939, Oversoul wrote:
In post 3929, Benmage wrote:Oversoul, you make one solid reads list in the 10th hour of the game where you yourself admit it could be anyone/look at it through a different angle...yet you're gloating????

You voted before I had a chance to post the final day, which was going to be a vote on Matias.
Okay?

We still would've lost.... if not this day, someday, to LLD...
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:16 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Three scum in the party, just my luck. (2 Mafia + SK)

TBQH, I told Fate my singer read was weak as shit. It was mostly, "Singer isn't completely crumbling when speaking to me therefore she's town," because my experiences with singer-mafia involve near-nervous-breakdowns... but I should've realized she had gotten better when I played with her on Halloween in F2F and she carried our scumteam without breaking a sweat. Live and learn, I guess. LLD was also never a super strong town read, and was the MAIN reason I fakeclaimed in the hito/me/LLD claim triad.

Although, I doubt I would've actually gone hard after either of them. Matias was on my list the whole game but never fucked up enough for me to push it through. Singer & LLD probably WOULD have been on my list, but all the claims made no damn sense with both of them being mafia. I doubt town could've won this at all.
green shirt thursdays
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:18 am

Post by zoraster »

So I have some surveys and because I can abuse my position, I'll respond to just a few points (since for the most part I don't know who put them in):

One person said I should have added more players. I think that'd be essentially correct for most games, but this being the Scummies Invitational, that wouldn't really work. Other than people who didn't get back to me until the game nearly started, everyone who won a scummy was invited and allowed to play. I had an upper limit on how many players I wanted (25) but the lower limit was largely determined by how many people signed up.

One person, I think speaking for some others, argued that there were too many nontown roles. That's true to an extent: there were a lot of non-town roles. But other than the gunsmith, designed to find the SK, and the roleblocker (designed to handle the fact that town had three Full investigative roles (one being a Cop)), these roles were either Award Role based (i.e. not alignment based) or mostly had power as a counter claim. Keep in mind that as designed, the mafia had to deal with an SK shooting them as well. Didn't happen, but in designing the game that was necessary to consider.

The other part is that the town was strong to counter the non-town elements: Full Cop, Full Tracker, Sort of a Tracker/Gunsmith/Cop hybrid, a one-shot doctor, a one-shot vigilante, and a backup protector. That's not a minor amount of town power in a 20 player game. Add to that the fact that Award Roles, some of which had some definite town power (Magua's role and the vigilante role, assuming Magua was town, was used as appropriate: to clear the vigilante).

I did overestimate the value of the party given how powerful the scumhunting had been in Always On, but I feel like that had to be balanced as well.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:19 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Also the original plan was to actually hang out with singer IRL and get a read on her that way but it just never happened. UGH.

I was so ready to smash LLD too.

snipe: @Zor, I liked the party element to the game, but it didn't feel quite strong enough. I felt like it should've been permanent, or at least longer than a day, or involved more people. I basically had to use it D1 to have five people in the party, which meant taking shots in the dark (which meant three scum ended up in the party). I just can't see how a 4 person or 3 person party would've been that beneficial D2/D3.
green shirt thursdays
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:55 am

Post by zoraster »

i was worried that a game long party would kind of distract from the game as a whole and make people not involved kind of upset. I think using the party D1 was the right move.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:59 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 3936, Magua wrote:
I regret nothing!
:<
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Bulbazak »

@Zor: It's nice that you're considering backup protector as part of town power, but in practice, there was no way it was ever going to be used, unless the doctor got lynched d1. It was essentially a useless role and named townie.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3946, Bulbazak wrote:@Zor: It's nice that you're considering backup protector as part of town power, but in practice, there was no way it was ever going to be used, unless the doctor got lynched d1. It was essentially a useless role and named townie.
CES might not have drawn that role in other iterations of the game.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Bulbazak »

My point is that the 1-shot was also more likely to be used early, no matter who drew it. Backup protector was essentially useless.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:15 am

you can't smash people when you're dead, Reckoner.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”