Open 536: Faith Plus One Game Over! Mafia Win!

Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Taylor »

when i am having my own difficulties getting used to this and am very frustrated trying to explain my thoughts clearly. its not something i'm good at.

p-edit: i dont fucking know what you are but the things you are saying are wrong and that pisses me off.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:04 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 497, Taylor wrote:and you laugh at me.
I laughed at your arguments. I meant no disrespect, but to be fair, your arguments weren't respectful towards me, as they presumed I'm a little bitch. How did you think I was going to react to such blatant lies? Pull down my pants and bend over?

No.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:04 am

Post by XScorpion »

Quality post coming later but,
Hi ETL. It seems like we are destined to always fight on day 1.
I'm less convinced of Taylor-scum now.
I started the game liking Pasch but I like him much less now and starting to lean scum, especially with the shos defense.
shos is still sketchy as fuck
I think GG is town and no one directly answered if there is a non-meta argument for scum-gg. Vote for Taylor is really bad though, especially with 2 lurkers on the wagon.
I don't like helium's play, doesn't feel like good scumhunting. I want to hear helium's reads on everyone (it might be in the last few pages, haven't gotten a chance to analyze, but if it isn't there then I wanna see it).
pecan is now actively lurking which I really don't like.
Guyett is doing much much better now and I agree with a lot of what he said. I'll UNVOTE: and VOTE: Paschendale. I want an explanation for why shos is town considering his vote on me has no explanation at all.
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Taylor »

wth are you talking about grim... i was giving my observations on your play here. where did i ever imply you were "a little bitch".

p-edit: *sigh* hi scorp.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Xscorpion: Before calling the vote on Taylor bad, you should take a look at what surrounds the vote.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Taylor »

your vote IS bad because its on town grim!
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 503, Taylor wrote:wth are you talking about grim... i was giving my observations on your play here. where did i ever imply you were "a little bitch".

Through your surprise that I'm responding to your argument in the way that I did. You could not possibly think I would let you get away with that, unless you thought I was a little bitch.
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Taylor »

what... ??? what was wrong with how i said what i said????
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Taylor »

why is it beyond belief that i would expect you to respond like a normal person and not laugh at my points.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Grimgroove »

You are now acting all angry because I did not "address" your arguments properly. The problem is they are not arguments.

How am I supposed to respond to something so blatantly wrong like "Grim is not tenacious in this game"? What am I supposed to say? "Hey, ETL, thank you for that insightful comment. But in fact I am tenacious."?
Maybe that would have been better, but clicking smilies is easier and more efficient, and basically gets the same message across. And you still would have been angry.
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Taylor »

no i wouldn't have. if you feel i'm wrong, show me why you think so.
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:14 am

Post by helium-3 »

groovy kid the only thing I really don't is your posturing.

etl you are looking scummier and scummier.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Grimgroove »

My ISO speaks for itself. I'm not going to try to convince you I'm tenacious. If you can't see that without my assistance, it means you don't want to see it.
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Taylor »

In post 511, helium-3 wrote:groovy kid the only thing I really don't is your posturing.

are you fucking kidding me...

:roll:

i dont care. i'm not scum.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:18 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 511, helium-3 wrote:groovy kid the only thing I really don't is your posturing.
Is that the only thing? Earlier it sounded like you actually had something on me. Like, something big. Remember, that time where you CAUGHT me?

I'm not posturing. I'm a bit excited, yes, but I'm not posturing. I feel like I'm winning an argument here and with good rights. Scum is attacking me and I'm hitting them back where it hurts. I can't help but feel a bit enthousiastic about it all.
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Taylor »

i'm not fucking scum grim!

god.
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:19 am

Post by helium-3 »

no I am not kidding you. if you had any sense about you, you would stfu until mastina returns altho I thought I saw him around earlier.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Guyett »

define posturing here?
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Taylor »

In post 516, helium-3 wrote:if you had any sense about you, you would stfu until mastina returns
:cry:

fine. you'd rather play with him?

i'm gone.
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:21 am

Post by helium-3 »

In post 514, Grimgroove wrote:
Is that the only thing? Earlier it sounded like you actually had something on me. Like, something big. Remember, that time where you CAUGHT me?

I'm not posturing. I'm a bit excited, yes, but I'm not posturing. I feel like I'm winning an argument here and with good rights. Scum is attacking me and I'm hitting them back where it hurts. I can't help but feel a bit enthousiastic about it all.
that was anti. yes you were posturing.

we aren't scum and I am giving a tentative reach out that if you give me an attitude I will quickly withdrawal and just let anti continue.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Guyett »

@anti and mollie

how is grims play any different to his play in our hydra in the antihero game? Especially his cases on pasch
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:25 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 519, helium-3 wrote:
In post 514, Grimgroove wrote:

that was anti. yes you were posturing.

we aren't scum and I am giving a tentative reach out that if you give me an attitude I will quickly withdrawal and just let anti continue.
Let Anti continue?
I thought you were the driving force behind your push on me? What was that stuff about Antihero allowing you to move the vote to me?

I have given you a reach-out myself earlier this game, but you decided to stand by your "arguments", meta, gut and otherwise. If I have any kind of "attitude", it's because of that, and not because of this so-called posturing.

Xscorpion is right. You should give a readslist. That would be a real reach out. What you've given me now is not a reach out. It's a threat.
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:28 am

Post by helium-3 »

In post 521, Grimgroove wrote:I thought you were the driving force behind your push on me? What was that stuff about Antihero allowing you to move the vote to me?
groovy kid, my patience on the non-game related stuff on this is wearing thin

mollie and I, as two rational adults, agreed that we would not unilaterally move the vote. That's why I said what I said. That's it.
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:29 am

Post by helium-3 »

In post 520, Guyett wrote:@anti and mollie

how is grims play any different to his play in our hydra in the antihero game? Especially his cases on pasch
to me he seems less focused, I put a little pressure on him and he freaks out and doesn't try to reach out at all. in short, he reacted badly and I have put pressure on groovey kid before and he has never been quite like this. granted, I think his ire is more aimed at anti but still. and I will tell you what anti will say (cos I asked him) is that it looks and feels different.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 522, helium-3 wrote:non-game related stuff

What are you talking about?

Return to “Completed Open Games”