Open 536: Faith Plus One Game Over! Mafia Win!

Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Taylor »

In post 554, Taylor wrote:omfg.. what do you want me to do about it? i dont control him. he's not talking to me in the QT. he's not explaining his thoughts or why he's posting certain things.
This is also true.

I prioritized elsewhere over here. Because I wanted to give a good lesson. I haven't had that chance. I am V/LA over weekends, and I said to T that it was a miracle I was able to do as much as I did. I've done posting in there. But it was quick notes. Nothing in-depth. Nothing extensive. No elaborate explanations like the ones I promised. And right now, I'm more of a player than the intended mentor.

Because I am busy. I am emotional. And I am royally pissed off that everyone who SHOULD be townreading me is ignoring ALL THE DAMN SIGNALS I'VE GIVEN OFF.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 571, Taylor wrote:We have damn-good reasons to reassess our reads

Show them babies!
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 575, Taylor wrote: Because I am busy. I am emotional. And I am royally pissed off that everyone who SHOULD be townreading me is ignoring ALL THE DAMN SIGNALS I'VE GIVEN OFF.

You're actively sending out signals? What signals?
Why are you sending those signals? Wouldn't you be able to send those signals as scum? Why not?
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Taylor »

In post 559, XScorpion wrote:So are you confirming that this is a meta call and nothing else? I'm a bit tired of saying this, but why should anyone suspect GG besides meta?
No. GG is scum because his posting here is NOT his towngame. Period. That's not meta. It's just fact. He's scumposting. His posting felt off. Now it's just blatant. This isn't confirmation bias or anything. GG. is. scum.

I WISH it was meta. Because meta? META I CAN GOD-DAMN EXPLAIN. If it were anything so easily justifiable, then I'd have already done so. But GG is scum, because GG is scum. Read his posts with a blank slate on the slot and tell me they read as town. They don't. I wish I could pin it down to something. I've been trying to do so. We all have. But we all can't get it down exactly. We just KNOW it.
In post 462, Taylor wrote:He's treating Helium like they are town. Like he knows they are town.
This argument doesn't work because you do this all the time.
No. We're treating helium as town because we "know" them to be town.

GG is treating helium like town DESPITE SCUMREADING THEM. That's been a fundamental scumtell of mine for literally YEARS.
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Taylor »

In post 570, N64Lord wrote:My main problem, is that while Taylor is making very scummy posts, I can't see a clear agenda(mislynch that would look natural) like I expect from scum.
Know why?

BECAUSE WE AREN'T FUCKING SCUM. We're the polar opposite of scum this game.
In post 573, Grimgroove wrote:Why is your lynch "the worst possible lynch"? It's an interesting choice of words I must say.
Because. Zero arrogance attached. There isn't.

Also, define interesting.
In post 574, Grimgroove wrote:Taylor has to be lynched. Sooner rather than later. He's driving at something and I'm not liking the speed nor the destination one bit.
Of course you wouldn't, because IT'S LYNCHING
YOU
In post 576, Grimgroove wrote:Show them babies!
IT'S CALLED NOT WARPING THE EVIDENCE TO FIT THE READ, ACTUALLY GOD-DAMN SCUMHUNTING, AND REASSESSING OUR READS WHEN NEW EVIDENCE HAS POPPED UP. (Which it did.)
In post 577, Grimgroove wrote:You're actively sending out signals? What signals?
Why are you sending those signals? Wouldn't you be able to send those signals as scum? Why not?
SIGNALS THAT ANY TOWN PLAYER WHO KNOWS ME AS TOWN SHOULD HAVE PICKED UP ON BY NOW.

And I'm sending them off BECAUSE THEY NEED TO BE SENT. And, no, I can't send them as scum, because that's not my modus operandi as scum at all.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 578, Taylor wrote:No. GG is scum because his posting here is NOT his towngame. Period. That's not meta. It's just fact. He's scumposting. His posting felt off. Now it's just blatant. This isn't confirmation bias or anything. GG. is. scum.

But GG is scum, because GG is scum. Read his posts with a blank slate on the slot and tell me they read as town. They don't. I wish I could pin it down to something. I've been trying to do so. We all have. But we all can't get it down exactly. We just KNOW it.
Maybe you should paint that stuff on a cardboard and chant it in the streets. "GRIM IS COMING. THE END IS NEAR."
Don't. Forget. About. The. Punctuation. For. Extra. Effect.

There is not a single argument inthere. It's a lot of huffing and puffing, lots of dots and capitalization. Lots of form, zero content.
GG is treating helium like town DESPITE SCUMREADING THEM. That's been a fundamental scumtell of mine for literally YEARS.
I had my vote on helium pretty much this entire daystage. Ask them if I have been treating them as town.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:42 am

Post by shos »

In post 428, Obscurity wrote:VOTE: Taylor
Alright.

I just TL;DR-ed over like 300 posts.

you know what I *did* do?
I looked at the avatars to see who is posting.
I looked at the votes and votecounts.

here's a long, long, LOOOONG list of all the post by Obscurity and wilwang that I found scummy.
Spoiler: superlonglist
In post 10, willwang123 wrote:VOTE: Scarlet Yoshi

Obviously a doublevoter claim by voting twice.
In post 19, willwang123 wrote:Taylor is question dodging.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Taylor
In post 61, willwang123 wrote:
In post 20, Taylor wrote:Dodging a question that is irrelevant to the game is worthy of a vote, willwang?
At that point in the game, yes.

I've never played with hydras before; I dunno what to think of them.
In post 223, willwang123 wrote:I get here and what the heck has happened. I'll re-read and try to draw some conclusions later.

Hi mod I have V/LA until Sunday

Noted.
In post 57, Obscurity wrote:Some thoughts:

I wasn't aware that there was a hydra in this game; that makes me a bit irritated. Oh well, carry on etc.

The experienced head of Taylor is obviously Faraday. Don't care who the other head is.

Vote: Paschendale
was that a serious vote, or RVS?

XScorp, yes, there are far more hydrae now. Irritating, really.
In post 226, Obscurity wrote:
In post 69, pieceofpecanpie wrote:
@everyone
I don't really see good things coming out of a hydra slot that doesn't want to reveal themselves (re: Taylor). No way of reading the players or taking their town/scum games into consideration. Best to just lynch early imo.
Susan (may I call you Susan?), I think you're overreacting. Stahp.

In post 73, XScorpion wrote:Oh god can you imagine if the scumteam is all 3 hydras?
How do
you
know how many scum there are? :igmeou:

unvote: Paschendale
based on . Thanks for joining us.

By the bottom of page 7 I'm ready to kill both XScorp and Taylor. KNOCK IT OFF

OH WAIT
IT IS NOT SUPER LONG
AND IT IS NOT THE POSTS THAT I FOUND SCUMMY, IT IS THE ENTIRETY OF ALL THEIR POSTS COMBINED

and obscurity is actually voting? the only post in the last 400 posts is a vote?

you may call this a policy lynch, go for it. but fuck everything, and VOTE: Obscurity.

I've already said how I thought scum are lurking.

if there's anything I should be noted of, should you like me to comment on anything, answer questions, etc, that are in any of the pages 18-24, repost them please.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:45 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

no shos. go read them.
Art is cool.
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:46 am

Post by Taylor »

In post 582, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:no shos. go read them.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:46 am

Post by Grimgroove »

First: stop shouting. Your emotions are clear. We get it. You are angry. You feel violated. I feel you. Bravo.

In post 579, Taylor wrote:
In post 570, N64Lord wrote:My main problem, is that while Taylor is making very scummy posts, I can't see a clear agenda(mislynch that would look natural) like I expect from scum.
Know why?

BECAUSE WE AREN'T FUCKING SCUM. We're the polar opposite of scum this game.
You can paint down on the other side of your cardboard before marching down the streets. TOWN PRIDE!

Don't act all surprised, or God forbid, angry!, when people start to point and laugh at the madman with the cardboard sign.
In post 573, Grimgroove wrote:Why is your lynch "the worst possible lynch"? It's an interesting choice of words I must say.
Because. Zero arrogance attached. There isn't.

Also, define interesting.
Zero arrogance? Your lynch is objectively the worst one we can pursue? That sounds an awful lot like a softclaim. Softclaims are interesting, no matter how you define interesting.
In post 574, Grimgroove wrote:Taylor has to be lynched. Sooner rather than later. He's driving at something and I'm not liking the speed nor the destination one bit.
Of course you wouldn't, because IT'S LYNCHING
YOU
Please use cardboard of recycled materials.
In post 576, Grimgroove wrote:Show them babies!
IT'S CALLED NOT WARPING THE EVIDENCE TO FIT THE READ, ACTUALLY GOD-DAMN SCUMHUNTING, AND REASSESSING OUR READS WHEN NEW EVIDENCE HAS POPPED UP. (Which it did.)
Yes. When talking about "them babies", I was referring to: Show that evidence.
I don't see it. You just said yourself you couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was that was so scummy about my posts. And now you're raving about evidence? What evidence?
In post 577, Grimgroove wrote:You're actively sending out signals? What signals?
SIGNALS THAT ANY TOWN PLAYER WHO KNOWS ME AS TOWN SHOULD HAVE PICKED UP ON BY NOW.
Guide us, we who cannot see, oh shepperd.
And I'm sending them off BECAUSE THEY NEED TO BE SENT. And, no, I can't send them as scum, because that's not my modus operandi as scum at all.

Yes, because why on earth would you want to appear town through signalsending as scum, right? I'm guessing your modus operandi as scum is to send out SCUM SIGNALS. Right. Got it.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:48 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 566, XScorpion wrote:shos give me your reads of all the players or I'll vote you.
VOTE: shos
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:49 am

Post by T S O »

read from where I left off.

I hate hate hate how Guyett is trying to tie my alignment to Taylor's for no reason other than me calling him Town. The flipside is that we're both Town, so we will flip the same, but it feels like he's tying alignments all the same and I dislike that.

I can't believe you guys think Taylor is scum. Do you think ETL is good enough to actually pull off that sort of fake rage? Do you? He's good, but he's nowhere near that good. So get the fuck off him.

PEdit: Grim, kindly shut it and stop trying to pseudo-antagonise ETL.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:50 am

Post by T S O »

Like your deathtunnel would make me fucking flip at you. Deathtunnels never work ever.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:50 am

Post by shos »

going backwards now to see any questions that are directed to me. skimming, only.

Anyway, You respond to my thoughts on you with more self-defeating arguments. Your Xskorp vote was not explained, unless the posts from Pashendale and others that you quoted and said were good, indicates a implicit agreement with them. However if this is true, then your entire view on Blueberry's "wagon"is an intentional lie. I claimed you said Blueberry was too stupid to be scum because you were wishywashy on whether the people going out of their way to jump on him was because they were obsessed with his one post, or because there really was something wrong with it.
(this is N164 in 569)
the hell are you talking about? if this is not explanation, I'm a pumpkin:
In post 242, shos wrote:
In post 236, Grimgroove wrote:Could you point me to a game where you used meta in your scumhunt?
MAN this is such an awesome question to ask. I hate to say it, GG, but you're town again.
In post 371, shos wrote:*snip*

..and i decided that the 4page long push was superexaggarated when combined with the meta use examples answer.

Consider me voting scorp then. Ill actually vote only after i see a vc

Blueberry Town
Gg nulltown
Taylor Goodtown
Scorpleaningscum
and about BB, I again have no idea where you pulled that from. I consistently said that BB's post was NOT BAD, and that anyone voting BB for it is nitpicking over the 'quicklynch/quick lynch/policy lynch' notation, which is scummy. 'wishy washy'? me? nope. the fact that there were many people jumping on him made me realize that he is town being massed by at least some scum. not that hard.

OMG THIS THREAD IS SO ACTIVE I CANT EVEN POST TWICE IN A ROW

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:51 am

Post by T S O »

You're asking questions but you don't really want to hear the answers. If you're convinced Taylor is Town, great. But stop spamming the thread and making hard work for me.

PEdit: How is #242 making GG town? I don't get shos' conclusion there.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:51 am

Post by Grimgroove »

The last Taylor posts were mastin.

What is this pseudo-antagnozing thing? What is pseudo about it? I want Taylor lynched.

And for the record, ETL fake-rages all the time.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:53 am

Post by T S O »

XScorpion, to answer you, I'm scared of talking about it right now but it worked excellently.

It might finish soon.

PEdit: I'll show you what I mean.

And I get ETL fakerages. He's not good at it, though. This is real.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:53 am

Post by shos »

In post 585, XScorpion wrote:
In post 566, XScorpion wrote:shos give me your reads of all the players or I'll vote you.
VOTE: shos
boo hoo?
I've already given one in my last few posts, nothing's changed drastically. basically - you are scummy, obscurity is lurkerscum. BB and taylor are town. the rest are between. maybe can add guyette being scummy of some sort from his first posts inthread.
In post 586, T S O wrote: I hate hate hate how Guyett is trying to tie my alignment to Taylor's for no reason other than me calling him Town.
how the hell is your alignments tied again.?

Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:53 am

Post by Taylor »

grim you don't know the difference, so don't act like you do. mollie should be able to tell the difference by now.

p-edit: christ you people the rage is not the issue.

p-edit 2: LET ME FUCKING POST GODDAMMIT.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 587, T S O wrote:Like your deathtunnel would make me fucking flip at you. Deathtunnels never work ever.

Why are you addressing yourself to me? What about Taylor's tunnel on me? Why is that one less problematic?
As opposed to him, I actually have arguments to show for it. And aside from those arguments, I'm owning the shit out of both of them in discussions.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:55 am

Post by shos »

In post 589, T S O wrote:PEdit: How is #242 making GG town? I don't get shos' conclusion there.
lol, disregard that line, it is not serious. it is a continuing joke about how I always play with gg-town. like 4 games in a row.

the other part of the post is the important part, it comes along with the other quote, showing that I gave reasons for my xscorp vote. the fact that it was waaaaay before the actual vote is because the thread is being spammed like hell, and I didn't want to vote before I saw a votecount, and by the time that happened it was 123123 pages ahead

Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:57 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 591, T S O wrote:And I get ETL fakerages. He's not good at it, though. This is real.
This is not ETL. This is mastin.

And to be honest, the rage is evidently fake. Mastin would pull up some actual arguments. Have you seen any?
If the rage had been real, he could show why he's so angry. He's angry for not being townread, but can he show us why he's expecting us to townread him? Like in, arguments that point to him being town? No. AHe didn't bring them up. It's all theatrics. 100%.
Same goes for his scumcase on me.

I challenge you to find actual content in his posts that go beyond "I'm so angry, I'm so great, I'm so town. Grimgroove's so scum.". You will not find them.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:58 am

Post by T S O »

In post 499, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 496, Taylor wrote:because you're wrong.
Only town can be wrong.
You claim to think I'm scum.
How can scum be wrong?
This is one of those questions you know the answer to and you're just saying it to get a reaction.

PEDIT: YES, YOU ARE. I GET THAT. BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP AND LET PEOPLE ABSORB WHAT YOU SAY. YOU'VE BEEN REPEATING AND REPEATING AND REPEATING YOURSELF AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU EXPECT ANYONE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES WHEN YOU ROAR DOWN THEIR THROATS EVERY POST YOU MAKE.

And this will be fuel for Guyett to come in and be useless: "I'm drunk. TSO is the same alignment as Taylor. Let's lynch one. I'm drunk. :D"

PEdit: I feel we're on completely different lines, but let me try.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 593, Taylor wrote:grim you don't know the difference, so don't act like you do.
Hey, tell us more about how I only spampost as scum. Zero arrogance? You expect people to believe you can make a metacase on me, yet there is no possibility I know how you operate? Whatever expereince you have with me, I have with you.

Regardless.

I know the difference, not because I know you or ETL so tremendously well, but because .
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:00 am

Post by T S O »

In post 558, Taylor wrote:It's very fucking frustrating. And to have people wanting to lynch me for something I can't control is horrible. It makes me mad. This shit literally has nothing to do with the game. I give my reads, I give my opinion, I give my observations, but THAT'S not why people want to lynch me. They want to lynch me because my thoughts and opinions don't match what my partner has said.

You act like the dissonance is something I fucking enjoy or am actively creating. I am doing everything I can to just keep going without the person who is supposed to be leading me.
This post is unfakeable.

I am telling you now when I whiteknight people this hard they are Town.

Return to “Completed Open Games”