Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by Garruk Relentless »

And don't you even dare call OMGUS, because there is no reason why anyone would think an OMGUS would work. I just think you're scummy for page 2.
Hydra of MafiaSSK and Natirasha
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

I need a corporal. You're it until you're dead or I find someone better.

Unvote, Vote: Garruk Relentless
Permanent V/LA.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by SpyreX »

This game is the best game already.

Parama is town, a million times town.
Pecanpie is either a mastermind writ large or also town. Way more likely the latter.
I like T-Bone some.
I already wouldn't mind seeing Garruk eat dirt. I'm not convinced yet that's actual scum or just friction, but the fibers are starting to twitch.

Depending on how things play out, I want people to go back to page two in the much, much later times. REMEMBER THIS. WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT, YOU WILL KNOW.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by pieceofpecanpie »

In post 45, Agent Minnesota wrote:Really? People always start with the scum finger pointing early; it's actually a really basic tactic. Why do you have such an issue with this?
I don't "have such an issue" with it, I began by wondering where Parama was coming from. If anyone has an issue it's Parama's at people who don't immediately by his scum finger pointing.
Open 540 - a C9 + + (0 replacement/s needed)
is a current tale of moddery, if you wanna catch 'em, send me a replacement PM

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:56 pm

*buy

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by Parama »

BEING AGGRESSIVE IS A SCUMTELL
OH DEAR GOD
AHAHAHA
I think that pretty solidly discredits everything you've said but
1. don't care about meta, meta is not an excuse
2. bad excuse, especially since if you read my post you'd have seen my comment about lynching
3. RVS is about pressure, not fluff. Your "soul reads" are an excuse to not have to look for scumtells against the people you "decided" were town if you intend to actually do something with
4. I can't actually trust you to be who you're saying, for one. You're not signing your posts and even if you did you could lie. And why would scum do that indeed? You weren't intentionally trying to make yourself the wagon, so why is that question relevant? Hint, it isn't. The point here was that you were deflecting anyways.
5. in what universe is an obvious ate not an ate? like really? "i'm hurt notscience" is like textbook ate

And I didn't misrep anyone. You tried to discredit my entire post by saying it was "misrepresentation"
Where did I twist facts? I'm saying my opinions as to why I feel you are scummy. I don't even know who Nat is.
Apparently trying to exert pressure on people is overreaching and being aggressive. It's the latter yes, but in what universe is being aggressive scummy, seriously?

P-EDIT:
In post 50, Garruk Relentless wrote:And don't you even dare call OMGUS, because there is no reason why anyone would think an OMGUS would work. I just think you're scummy for page 2.
Actually, I wasn't going to bring it up, but you posting this particular post screams of OMGUSing. You don't BELIEVE anything you posted in the previous post, because it's NOT TRUE, because you're SCUM, that's the only thing I can take from this y'know~
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 53, pieceofpecanpie wrote:
In post 45, Agent Minnesota wrote:Really? People always start with the scum finger pointing early; it's actually a really basic tactic. Why do you have such an issue with this?
I don't "have such an issue" with it, I began by wondering where Parama was coming from. If anyone has an issue it's Parama's at people who don't immediately by his scum finger pointing.
if you don't agree with my reasons that's fine

HOWEVER you're attacking me and ignoring my logic. AD HOMINEM.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:58 pm

In post 51, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I need a corporal. You're it until you're dead or I find someone better.

Unvote, Vote: Garruk Relentless
How come, MoS? Not convinced by my awesomesauce case?
In post 52, SpyreX wrote:This game is the best game already.

Parama is town, a million times town.
Pecanpie is either a mastermind writ large or also town. Way more likely the latter.
I like T-Bone some.
I already wouldn't mind seeing Garruk eat dirt. I'm not convinced yet that's actual scum or just friction, but the fibers are starting to twitch.

Depending on how things play out, I want people to go back to page two in the much, much later times. REMEMBER THIS. WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT, YOU WILL KNOW.
Ok, Spyre, how can you see Parama as town?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by Parama »

omgus to the nth power. Why do SpyreX's reads matter to you? You should be attacking me, not questioning him, if you're so convinced I'm scum, and if your reasoning is good maybe SpyreX will agree and vote me.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Why is that the part you're concerned with instead of why I'd actually be ok with you becoming the dead at this point?
Show

Proud member of BaM
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:09 pm

In post 59, SpyreX wrote:
Why is that the part you're concerned with instead of why I'd actually be ok with you becoming the dead at this point?
Forgot to ask about it, but while we're talking, why not answer both?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:09 pm

I don't even know who Nat is.
Oh boy, you're in for a treat! There was a reason prior to 2013, I was considered a day one instant policy lynch.
In post 55, Parama wrote:1. don't care about meta, meta is not an excuse
Okay so if a player posts the phrase "hi im scum" as his first post every game regardless of alignment, is it alignment-indicative?
2. bad excuse, especially since if you read my post you'd have seen my comment about lynching
Yeah and I did it just to fuck with you.
3. RVS is about pressure, not fluff. Your "soul reads" are an excuse to not have to look for scumtells against the people you "decided" were town if you intend to actually do something with
Ah, see, but my post certainly got us out of the RVS, no? Wasn't it yourself who just said you hated protracted RVS?
4. I can't actually trust you to be who you're saying, for one. You're not signing your posts and even if you did you could lie. And why would scum do that indeed? You weren't intentionally trying to make yourself the wagon, so why is that question relevant? Hint, it isn't. The point here was that you were deflecting anyways.
What? I'm always the RVS wagon. Always. I
relish
in it. As for signing our posts, I will. I'm the Veil-Cursed, the other one is Relentless. The person who posted the first 4 posts is Veil-Cursed, the rebuttal was Relentless and this is Veil-Cursed again. Ha!
5. in what universe is an obvious ate not an ate? like really? "i'm hurt notscience" is like textbook ate
This comes down to, "Is AtE a scumtell" "Was Nati joking" and "Is Parama active in site meta". I understand you haven't played in a while, but ns and I have a history of AtEing each other. It's fun. Moreover, AtE is a discredited scumtell in the current era.
Actually, I wasn't going to bring it up, but you posting this particular post screams of OMGUSing. You don't BELIEVE anything you posted in the previous post, because it's NOT TRUE, because you're SCUM, that's the only thing I can take from this y'know~
That's quite the conclusion, lol.

--Veil Cursed
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:11 pm

Waiting for Desperado to come in and tell me i'm scum btw.

--Veil Cursed
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:12 pm

Then Nacho & fake-Mastin to come in and tell you people I'm town. It's kinda funny because I've seen this script before.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Nah, I'm cool for the time being.

Its ok though because this is THE BLOOD GOD and not UR-QUAN posting
Show

Proud member of BaM
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:16 pm

In post 64, SpyreX wrote:
Nah, I'm cool for the time being.

Its ok though because this is THE BLOOD GOD and not UR-QUAN posting
C'mon, now I'm curious. Please SpyreX, Please with a cherry on top?

-Relentless
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by Parama »

as far as I care it'll make me have a scumread on them from the getgo
and that's nice
twisting the point, RVS has a purpose but it doesn't need to be extended longer than necessary, furthermore, your post only ended RVS because of my previous ultimatum, so don't take credit for it, thirdly, ending RVS is not a towntell like you're making it out to be, fourthly, the soulreads have nothing to do with the fact that RVS ended with your post. that's a whole lot of nothing. who's overreacting now?
and sure you can claim that but like I said, don't have to trust it.
if AtE isn't a scumtell, why did you explicitly deny doing so?
In post 49, Garruk Relentless wrote:5. Hardly AtE. There's no reason to AtE, there's no reason to think that we might be lynched, and so you shouldn't vote to lynch us for that.
being a hydra does not give you an excuse to contradict yourself; in fact you are both responsible for what the other says. AtE is siituational, by the way, and "current era" is BS
And tell me why it's wrong then, mr. sarcasm? Why did you make that post? Why did you assume I'd accuse you of OMGUS, if OMGUS was not what you did? If you didn't OMGUS, you shouldn't be worrying about me accusing you of OMGUS, correct?

P-Edit: Extremely cute that you started signing IMMEDIATELY after I called you out for it. SO DAMN CUTE IT'S LIKE A GODDAMN KITTYFEST IN HERE OMG THEY'RE SO CUTE I WANNA HUG THEM ALL SQUEEE

your posts since the one I responded to reek of flailing ftr. "YEP EVERYTHING IS TOTALLY NORMAL BECAUSE I'M COOL BECAUSE WE'RE NOT SCUM, THESE TOTALLY CHILL EVERYTHING-UNDER-CONTROL POSTS PROVE THAT."
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:22 pm

Your #66 may be getting somewhere, Parama. I hope you like zebras though...

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by Parama »

pet-peeve: no need to link the post right above you
super-pet-peeve (not yet applicable): don't quote an entire post and respond with one or two lines, especially if it's a long post
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:28 pm

Post 68 is cray, Parama.

-Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:31 pm

In post 66, Parama wrote:as far as I care it'll make me have a scumread on them from the getgo
and that's nice
twisting the point, RVS has a purpose but it doesn't need to be extended longer than necessary, furthermore, your post only ended RVS because of my previous ultimatum, so don't take credit for it
How do you know this? In parallel universe where you never started singing Queen, I still post that post. And guess what? You likely take the gr8 b8 still. Or, if not you, one of the three other chucklenuts online.
thirdly, ending RVS is not a towntell like
Agreed, friend, but I give content, and you're trying to deliberately belittle that I kickstarted this game. You wanna discuss my soulreads at all, bro?
the soulreads have nothing to do with the fact that RVS ended with your post. that's a whole lot of nothing.

Do they?
who's overreacting now?
You, I think. And I find it
hilarious
if AtE isn't a scumtell, why did you explicitly deny doing so?
Wasn't me, I ain't got to explain shit.
being a hydra does not give you an excuse to contradict yourself
Being a hydra simply means there are two players in one slot: Nothing more, nothing less. Don't try to ascribe value to it.
AtE is siituational, by the way, and "current era" is BS
Current era is not BS? Trends and tells change over time. We've passed the point in time where AtE is a valid tell. Next you're gonna tell me IIoA is a thing still, lol.
And tell me why it's wrong then, mr. sarcasm? Why did you make that post? Why did you assume I'd accuse you of OMGUS, if OMGUS was not what you did? If you didn't OMGUS, you shouldn't be worrying about me accusing you of OMGUS, correct?
He asked me "wanna vote for Parama" I said "go for it but be wary they'll say it's OMGUS".
P-Edit: Extremely cute that you started signing IMMEDIATELY after I called you out for it. SO DAMN CUTE IT'S LIKE A GODDAMN KITTYFEST IN HERE OMG THEY'RE SO CUTE I WANNA HUG THEM ALL SQUEEE

your posts since the one I responded to reek of flailing ftr. "YEP EVERYTHING IS TOTALLY NORMAL BECAUSE I'M COOL BECAUSE WE'RE NOT SCUM, THESE TOTALLY CHILL EVERYTHING-UNDER-CONTROL POSTS PROVE THAT."
The first time I've ever heard
being reasonable and tagging your hydra posts
was a scumtell LOL.

--Veil-Cursed!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by Porkens »

Piece: Yeah.

T-Bone: My socioeconomic background and education don’t preclude othering by peers.

I’m townreading Parama.

Notscience: I’m betting the songs figure in to the mechanics of the game. I have a feeling, and it’s just a feeling, that the songs being outed would more likely benefit town, so I’m leaning towards it being ok if we claimed flavor now. I have…suspicions about certain song-related mechanics based on what we have seen already….It should be interesting!

I don’t get scumread from Pasch challenge to NS.

I’m not liking piece’s chainsaw on Garruk and then backpeddling.

I think aggression early in day 1 is good play for both town and scum. So that’s null as far as I’m concerned. In my opinion/experience, it’s much less about who is being aggressive and much more about how the aggresse responds. One of Garruk’s heads (the first one…Nat?) isn’t responding townily. The other one is slightly better, but still relies on meta and a has bit of self-contradiction (in and between posts). I want more pressure to see if the egg really cracks.

I’m noting inflatablePie’s BWing.

SpyreX is as SpyreX does, oh lord.

Beast Within: Garruk Relentless

Vote: Garruk Relentless

P.S. We never had Hydras that I can remember back when I played before…I think I need to treat you guys as single entities.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:38 pm

^^^ Scumposting

How am I
not
responding townily?

--veil-cursed
Agent Minnesota
Agent Minnesota
Townie
Agent Minnesota
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by Agent Minnesota »

In post 29, Mastermind of Sin wrote:This is for all you new people: I only have one rule. Everyone fights. No one quits. You don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself. You get me?
"The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules, and tonight you're gonna break you're one rule."

~ Psi
It's a hydra. You're welcome.
Agent Minnesota, aka "PhDScar"
Psi, aka "Shaboostein"
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by Parama »

queen was to get a wagon going, I actually didn't read anything before posting it.
in hindsight I'd have voted you for the self-vote before the soulread thing. it's a lot of small things that added up to the scumread in the end though

"belittling that you kickstarted the game" if it is what I'm doing is scummy in what way? And you deny it's a towntell before acting/claiming like it is

RVS ended because queen broke and a wagon started from that, wagon-starting is the point of RVS, pretty sure nobody voted you for soulreads

sure if you say so lol.

Yes, you do. because.
YES. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HYDRA PARTNER'S POSTING.
this is why I hate hydras, players think it frees them from responsibility to care at all. you both share a role, so contradictions aren't excusable.

trends and tells change over time yeah but it doesn't discredit things based solely in logic

k you can say that, I don't believe it

and that's missing the point. The timing, not the act, is scummy. for once I SUPPORTED IT and said you should do it BEFORE you started doing it, so I never even once claimed it was a scumtell.

I think I can safely say it'd be a waste of time to argue further with you though.

P-EDIT
Hey guys nice OMGUS

also I have a gut feeling that spyspy is scum trying to get on my good side but there's bigger fish to fry even if he is scum
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”