N's Notably Narcissistic Nonsensical Namesake (game over)

PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

hey, varsoon... read over the whole slot on Mac. Please explain to me the psychology of RC's play if scum...
followed by Titus, then Mac's play at the tale. You are going on an expectation that is faulty. Add in things from a design perspective. You seriously think balance wise the mod put 2 opposing "cops" together as neighbor with one bad and one good? And then the bad one just initially locked onto the good one? really? And then kills their partner at the end? Ask yourself Varsoon why you are alive, seriously...
Look serious at Nacho's play. Compare it with His record. Seriously.

then explain to me the psychology of my play as scum...Luna himself admitted I would have to be a master manipulative, super good player to pull it off. I am not that good.
Luna-Nacho's play has been one to avoid things and then at the tail here try and engage things think is scummy.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 2320, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2311, Luna Lovegood wrote:I do agree that Varsoon is either town or a massive dick, though.

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT, MISTER NACHOS.

Anyway, we got to today on the power of belief.

I BELIEVE Luna is town.
Ooba's reactions were too obviously scum hammering town, feeling confident in a win, etc etc etc.

That leaves Mac and PB.

Although I really wish it left PB and J. BADUMTISH~
oh and Varsoon, regarding ooba and luna's play. You forget they had day talk. Reread it and tell me they were not coordinated. Do not forget that scum around here for some reason naturally bus by first instinct.
I have said I think what I can say, I pray you wise up. I am not voting anyone other than Luna.
I suggest Mac and Luna cast their votes and then Varsoon you can make your pick...
right now I do not have much hope.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:56 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

Varsoon- one last attempt to talk sense into you-

as a BG you always want the easiest surest way to a win at end game.

If I were a BG here, I kill you, I leave BBMolla and Mac and Luna. Let them get all paranoid. Now if I went for the double secret spin I would probably just let you convince me of mac being scum.

Mac's easiest path to a win does not involve leaving you alive, as you keep pushing them. With no reason. I had hoped that maybe perhaps you were setting things up so you would be set in this position and pull a "psych." It certainly would be within your realm of play. I see no vantage for Mac here killing BBMolla, no WIFOM that really would make sense.

Luna- This is the perfect situation for luna. Sure he is me suspecting him most of the game, but I have not got the klout to be listened to here. Also a low hanging fruit that is easily suspect. Also Varsoon, face it, Luna knows what you look for and how to manipulate you, pretty sure ooba does as well. I cannot say anything else, the logic, the psychology, all of it points to Luna. Either you can see it or you are too misted by luna... time will tell.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Post by N »

Vote Count 7.01
Luna Lovegood
( 1 ) PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
( 0 )
Varsoon
( 0 )
Mac
( 0 )

Not voting:
Luna Lovegood, Varsoon, Mac

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-12-08 01:46:19)
Last edited by N on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:38 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 2315, PeaceBringer wrote:see, the play makes sense only from the perspective of you being scum, luna.
Mac is scum here, varsoon is dead. It is all about getting the right fit at end game, it is about what you think you can do to get a win.
All it takes is one person to have it wrong. So Varsoon has 2 votes, engages in blustery accusations of Mac. You know you are not going to persuade me otherwise. The ship sailed on me being an easy lynch but there is an off chance of convincing Varsoon to look my way if not with who he has been pointing at. If Mac were scum, no reason to kill off BB Molla over Varsoon as can talk to BBmolla in private and far easier to get the miss. And yes, I realize the double secret, extra special WIFOM scenarios that can happen. Usually, the simplest solution is the solution. The psychology fits in one direction right now...
you're suggesting that if i were scum, varsoon would be dead because he's suspecting me? using your own logic against you, if luna were scum, you should be dead because you're pushing them the most.

i feel like we're prolonging the inevitable here, i feel like it's obvious ooba was trying to quickhammer LUNA for a scum win. what do you think happened there? varsoon could be the other scum but i highly doubt he'd troll us to this extent (in fact, I totally don't doubt it, but I don't think it's happening here.) you tried peace, but ultimately it's not going to work.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:39 pm

Post by Mac »

vote: peacebringer
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:41 pm

Post by Mac »

you're ignoring all the obvious signs that point to luna being town. like i said, i think lynching you will result in the win and we're just putting off the inevitable.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:43 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 2331, Mac wrote:you're ignoring all the obvious signs that point to luna being town. like i said, i think lynching you will result in the win and we're just putting off the inevitable.
well you are very badly mistaken... so you think I am just that super manipulative.

I am not ignoring anything about Luna... I know exactly what he has done. The only other option is you... so you think I should be voting you instead? How would I be ignoring anything... the only way a lynch of me will result in a win is if you are scum...

Luna cast you vote, then it is on varsoon. Probably best if you vote mac...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:48 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 2329, Mac wrote:
In post 2315, PeaceBringer wrote:see, the play makes sense only from the perspective of you being scum, luna.
Mac is scum here, varsoon is dead. It is all about getting the right fit at end game, it is about what you think you can do to get a win.
All it takes is one person to have it wrong. So Varsoon has 2 votes, engages in blustery accusations of Mac. You know you are not going to persuade me otherwise. The ship sailed on me being an easy lynch but there is an off chance of convincing Varsoon to look my way if not with who he has been pointing at. If Mac were scum, no reason to kill off BB Molla over Varsoon as can talk to BBmolla in private and far easier to get the miss. And yes, I realize the double secret, extra special WIFOM scenarios that can happen. Usually, the simplest solution is the solution. The psychology fits in one direction right now...
you're suggesting that if i were scum, varsoon would be dead because he's suspecting me? using your own logic against you, if luna were scum, you should be dead because you're pushing them the most.

i feel like we're prolonging the inevitable here, i feel like it's obvious ooba was trying to quickhammer LUNA for a scum win. what do you think happened there? varsoon could be the other scum but i highly doubt he'd troll us to this extent (in fact, I totally don't doubt it, but I don't think it's happening here.) you tried peace, but ultimately it's not going to work.
no, me being around benefits luna more so then my pushing him.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:59 am

Post by Mac »

why is it beneficial for luna?

why do you think ooba quickhammered luna?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:06 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 2334, Mac wrote:why is it beneficial for luna?

why do you think ooba quickhammered luna?
I am still a suspect, he can take pressure off himself by me being around...
I already stated what is behind ooba's play... tell me, only way quick hammer works is if you are coscum with ooba, as again I know I am not.
so, hey, congrats, I an now starting to question my call, maybe Varsoon is not so dense after all... you could be easily scum and I did think of one element where mod could design the pair as good/bad that would make sense for design standpoint. So congrats on that I guess. I am now less sure of myself... maybe I have got it wrong
btw- I have 2 options as scum here, you and luna.
I know for fact I am not scum.

Luna- if you are not scum then it is mac...
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:13 am

Post by Mac »

In post 2325, PeaceBringer wrote:hey, varsoon... read over the whole slot on Mac. Please explain to me the psychology of RC's play if scum...
followed by Titus, then Mac's play at the tale. You are going on an expectation that is faulty. Add in things from a design perspective. You seriously think balance wise the mod put 2 opposing "cops" together as neighbor with one bad and one good? And then the bad one just initially locked onto the good one? really? And then kills their partner at the end? Ask yourself Varsoon why you are alive, seriously...

then explain to me the psychology of my play as scum...Luna himself admitted I would have to be a master manipulative, super good player to pull it off. I am not that good.
Luna-Nacho's play has been one to avoid things and then at the tail here try and engage things think is scummy.
i am literally lost with that post. the ooba quickhammer was clear for everyone to see.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:13 am

Post by Mac »

ignore the quote. no idea how that got there.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:17 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

ah, but no, while you manage to give me some means of doubt here, you play here do not make sense if you are scum really either. Why would you draw attention to yourself here if scum. If you are town and given the way the day transpired, I can see how you might post that way. There would be no motivation for scum to make such a post.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:19 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 2336, Mac wrote:
In post 2325, PeaceBringer wrote:hey, varsoon... read over the whole slot on Mac. Please explain to me the psychology of RC's play if scum...

i am literally lost with that post. the ooba quickhammer was clear for everyone to see.
sigh,
the scum and ooba have day talk... I am not scum, so if it is a quick hammer attempt at a scum win then it means you are it... sure cast a vote, he could have been absent minded and left it with text, but it could all be a clever ploy... and if you are not scum Mac, then that is exactly what it was...a clever ploy.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:57 am

Post by Varsoon »

PB, you really feel like you're flailing.

I'll wait for BBmolla and Luna to get their two-cents in, but you're doing an abnormal amount of squirming. I find your frequent use of ellipsis... disturbing.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2329, Mac wrote: varsoon could be the other scum but i highly doubt he'd troll us to this extent (in fact, I totally don't doubt it, but I don't think it's happening here.) you tried peace, but ultimately it's not going to work.
Hahaha, I love how you can't ever rule anything out when I'm involved.

<3 Mac. I'm glad the feeling is mutual~
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Luna Lovegood »

I can see good and bad neighbor easily enough; scum cop getting normalized would reward him for protown play and allow him to go traitor hunting. As for RC's play, it doesn't seem that much of a stretch for him to use tunneling as a scum strategy, but that gets weird when the replace out comes. Titus play has absolutely nothing interesting at all, but Mac jumped into the game fairly quickly, was aggressive in a very nice way early.

MuM's play doesn't really require too much weirdness to see as scum, and I'll admit I was never fully sold on Varsoon until after the failed quick hammer, where his frustration was far too real to be post game trolling while expecting a win.

My play requires a lot of ridiculousness to be scum, but what you bring up against me is the slow start and nothing of the recent vibes and even ignored the ooba hammer until Mac called you out on it.

Your play requires good play, yes. Genuine points, a genuine push, but not anything more than that. You shuffled around awkwardly when scum was getting lynched, kept trying to nudge people back onto my wagon when my wagon still had life. So it takes the smallest jump to see your slot as scum, while everyone else takes a bit of squinty eyes and stretches.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2297, Mac wrote:but what the actual fuck varsoon if i didnt like you so much id blacklist you for that shit
In post 2142, Mac wrote:so i was looking at what mollienero's role could do to our prs by way of changing them. imagine each of the following have been normalised:

dopog, Non-Negotiable Namecaller, Compulsive Framer, Nice > non-compulsive framer
mnemonicdevice, Nothing Notable, Vanilla Townie, Nice, lynched day 2 > nothing
PeregrineV, Noodle Negotiator, Fruit Vendor, Nice, died night 2 > nothing
Kmd4390, Nothing Notable, Vanilla Townie, Nice, lynched day 3 > nothing
DeasVail, Necromancer, Seer, Nice, died night 3 > nothing
Dante, Nagging Notifier, Mafia Roleblocker Mailman, Naughty, lynched day 4 > nothing
Rail Tracer, Nothing Notable, Vanilla Townie, Nice, died night 4 > nothing
Mitillos, Nearby Newcomer, Universal Backup Traitor turned Compulsive Framer Traitor, Naughty, lynched day 5 > turns to normal mafia perhaps?
Majiffy, Non-Necessary Negligent-er, Conditional Action Delayer, Nice, died night 5 > actions work straight away?
Shadowy Poison, Nanny, Babysitter, Nice, died night 5 > turns to proper doctor?

now key that in with claimed roles here

paranoid cop > cop
naive cop > cop
sleeping vig > vig
daytalk enabler > nothing
tree stump > nothing?
hated double voter > normal double voter.

where i was going with this is that clearly town has some decoys - seer, fruit vendor - to the normaliser. scum don't really have anything that could change apart from traitor>mafia but im not even sure this would happen. this is why I think peacebringer is a naughty daytalk enabler - when the decoys are normalised, nothing happens. when his role is normalised, nothing happens but he still works for scum.

2 cops seems overpowered too, it's twisting my gut to see that if we were both targetted town would be overpowered AS FUCK. like if i was normalised night one and molla night two, by night 5 we could have half the towns alignments known roughly. AND DAYTALK. it just doesn't add up for me, hence why i have some suspicions of molla. also i feel weird that he's not considering this at all and just calling me town.

side note: varsoon isn't scum with anyone except PB or me (since he & partner could've jumped on to PB and hammered - assuming we're in mylo.)
IMO, this clears Mac.
Also, it warms my heart that Mac likes me. :D
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2298, BBmolla wrote:Do we lose?
In post 2300, BBmolla wrote:
In post 2298, BBmolla wrote:Do we lose?
In post 2213, BBmolla wrote:Ooba, if you are a town stump and if you're correct that Varsoon is town, we're in good shape.
Dunno if this clears BBMolla, but it helps.
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:17 am

Post by Luna Lovegood »

In post 1794, RadiantCowbells wrote:Right, this isn't lylo.

VOTE: RC

I'm tired of my scumreads being ignored. Lynch me so you know I'm town, then hit Miti/BB in that order. Last two scum probably includes Dante.
This helps too. RC as scum probably wouldn't know about MIT as traitor, so hitting 2/3 scum with his dying scumlist and tunneling on town even though he'd have to be willing to bus with a scumlist like this makes him look great.
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Luna Lovegood »

In post 2305, N wrote:The following deaths happened during night 6:

BBmolla,
Naive Non-com Neighbour
, Naive Cop Neighbour,
Nice
You are a
Naive Non-com Neighbour
(in other words: a
Naive Cop Neighbour
)
This means that you can investigate one player at night to try and learn of their guilt or innocence. As you are Naive, the result will always be innocent.
This is probably the best evidence of molla town there is.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:20 am

Post by Varsoon »

Yeah, Mac feels good in my book.

<_<

How the fuck did I miss the NK?
Varsoon