Kalimar
Geists (L-6):
Geists
>
KingdomAces (L-2):
Marquis | pieguyn | thenewearth | Kazekirimaru | Sakura Hana

Not Voting:
Cabd, Mac, SleepyKrew, theslimer3

Deadline: (expired on 2013-12-09 10:00:00)
With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

----

Mod Notes:
ERR: NO USEFUL MESSAGES
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:28 am

Post by geists »

In post 99, theslimer3 wrote:You're not the type to spam the thread just to make it look like you're really active, are you?
Four pages of data and this is the most cogent question you can come up with?
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:34 am

Post by theslimer3 »

In post 101, geists wrote:
In post 99, theslimer3 wrote:You're not the type to spam the thread just to make it look like you're really active, are you?
Just one simple question, and this is the answer you come up with?
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:40 am

Post by geists »

In post 102, theslimer3 wrote:
Indeed. Your question has highlighted the on-the-sidelines nature of your participation in the game so far. So has your follow-up.
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:06 am

Post by theslimer3 »

In post 103, geists wrote:
In post 102, theslimer3 wrote:
Indeed. Your question has highlighted the on-the-sidelines nature of your participation in the game so far. So has your follow-up.
Or maybe this is me inserting myself into the game, rather than delving into the past for rvs crap to go on.

Hello, welcome to slimerland.
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:21 am

Post by Kalimar »

In post 16, Cabd wrote:Lack of self vote says geists is scum; or ffery threatened nati.
Do these have to be mutually exclusive?
In post 65, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 64, Kazekirimaru wrote:It wasn't really serious. I thought the wording was indicative of that.

Though your reaction to it was very real! You seem a bit bothered, eh? :3
My initial reaction was your vote giving me the warm fuzzies.

Now that I have learned the truth, not so much.
You're eventually town-reading Kaze. What about his reply here didn't give you the 'warm fuzzies'?
In post 103, geists wrote: Indeed. Your question has highlighted the on-the-sidelines nature of your participation in the game so far. So has your follow-up.
I had a similar opinion of his play in the much-abridged Normal Formal micro that
was ruined by a troll
ended quickly. However, he was Town at the end of the game, so this is likely a playstyle quirk.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:33 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

That was pretty unlucky, I was responding like 3 pages ago and site went down and stayed down until I went to sleep, then when I woke up it was still down, but apparently it was up sometime while I was sleeping. Anyway

ffery: Nat said that he and Cabd not voting KA should've been a sign, but i'm not seeing it yet, could you explain that to me?

Also so far all I see from pieguy is pieguy being pieguy nothing alignment indicative, on the other hand i got a slight town lean on ffery/Nat, Cabd will prob take 3-5 more pages to figure out. Also got a slight scum lean on KA and Kaze.
In post 64, Kazekirimaru wrote:Though your reaction to it was very real! You seem a bit bothered, eh? :3
This felt fake for example.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:44 am

Post by geists »

In post 106, Sakura Hana wrote:That was pretty unlucky, I was responding like 3 pages ago and site went down and stayed down until I went to sleep, then when I woke up it was still down, but apparently it was up sometime while I was sleeping. Anyway

ffery: Nat said that he and Cabd not voting KA should've been a sign, but i'm not seeing it yet, could you explain that to me?
There was a perceived(?) contradiction in post 24, I think. I didn't see it the way it was apparently read. OTOH part of the wagon may have been spontaneous and not primarily driven by that post.
Also so far all I see from pieguy is pieguy being pieguy nothing alignment indicative, on the other hand i got a slight town lean on ffery/Nat, Cabd will prob take 3-5 more pages to figure out. Also got a slight scum lean on KA and Kaze.
He seems a little less driven and focused to me. Could be that I just don't have a handle on the variations in his day-start approaches yet.
In post 64, Kazekirimaru wrote:Though your reaction to it was very real! You seem a bit bothered, eh? :3
This felt fake for example.[/quote]

I have two completed games with him - one town and one scum - and I've meta'd all his games that were completed at the time of those two games (which were ongoing at the same time). He's a lot more assertive as town IME. There are other behaviors I associate with town, but it's a little early to be seeing them, and I'm about to head out the door for the next several hours, so I'm not going into detail just yet.

Right now, I have him as town.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

The sudden lack of wagonpush on KA makes me believe that either all the scum are on it already or scum aren't touching it. Not sure how I feel about either situation. Meh.

@Kalimar:
Is your vote on Marquis serious? Also, gamestate comments?

@Everyone not on the KA wagon that hasn't made their opinion clear yet:
What do you think of the KA wagon?

--
In post 83, pieguyn wrote: so you disagree that it seems defensive?

also, who do you think is scum?
Maybe slightly, but it's nothing alignment-indicative from Brian in my opinion.

The person my vote's on! ^^
In post 85, KingdomAces wrote: Kaze, the point was to try and put as much pressure on a single person as possible to attempt to get a clear reaction. Spreading out my comments would have diminished what little effect they had to begin with. Who would you say are those tons of other people who approached that level of not doing anything anyway?
Well then. Are you satisfied with how it turned out? Because it looks like it didn't do a damn thing. By the way, I'd think you'd come up with something better than a "sorta RVS sorta serious" RVS vote to pressure someone if you were really intent on doing so. I must say you're not very intimidating.

uhhh half the player list? You read the first page, right?
In post 87, Cabd wrote:So I just got done with a series of fun skypegames and pegged the fuck out of fferyscum (and called her partner day one wheee) so I feel like if she's scum I can peg her again. We'll see what time holds for us.
Your constant mentioning of hypothetical fferyscum makes it feel like you're attempting to put the idea in our heads that you're opposite alignments no matter what. I dislike the disassociation. /psychobabble

Also, your posts up till now have had very little gamestate relevance. Also dislike.

Cabd is a scumread~!
In post 94, theslimer3 wrote: When does these ever work? Like seriously, rvs IMO normally gets town lynched
Oh, look, someone with RVS grievances.

Should I bother mentioning how since every post is made with the knowledge of role PMs in mind, that RVS is totally relevant? Or that scum tend to reveal themselves in RVS more than any part of the game? Or should I just mention that I'm reading slimer as scum, as well? Kay.
In post 95, geists wrote:My post wasn't useless, btw.
What was its use, then?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:59 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 107, geists wrote:I have two completed games with him - one town and one scum - and I've meta'd all his games that were completed at the time of those two games (which were ongoing at the same time). He's a lot more assertive as town IME. There are other behaviors I associate with town, but it's a little early to be seeing them, and I'm about to head out the door for the next several hours, so I'm not going into detail just yet.

Right now, I have him as town.
Ah that makes sense since the only completed game I have with him he was scum. Thanks for the info tho.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:01 am

Post by theslimer3 »

In post 108, Kazekirimaru wrote: Oh, look, someone with RVS grievances.

Should I bother mentioning how since every post is made with the knowledge of role PMs in mind, that RVS is totally relevant? Or that scum tend to reveal themselves in RVS more than any part of the game? Or should I just mention that I'm reading slimer as scum, as well? Kay.
No because I don't find it believeable. If you can rack up the proof from consecutive games back to back, I'll maybe open my eyes to it. But for now, you're just talking from your ass.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 110, theslimer3 wrote:
In post 108, Kazekirimaru wrote: Oh, look, someone with RVS grievances.

No because I don't find it believeable. If you can rack up the proof from consecutive games back to back, I'll maybe open my eyes to it. But for now, you're just talking from your ass.
That sounds like needless work. I think I'd much rather just point and laugh at you for playing the "prove it by these parameters or you're stupid!" card.

Broken quote fixed!
~Mod
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Now excuse me whilst I point and laugh at myself for messing up quotes.
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:27 am

Post by theslimer3 »

In post 111, Kazekirimaru wrote: That sounds like needless work. I think I'd much rather just point and laugh at you for playing the "prove it by these parameters or you're stupid!" card.
Proof is all I care about. Prove me your foolish claims to be true if you really care about my opinions.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 113, theslimer3 wrote:Proof is all I care about. Prove me your foolish claims to be true if you really care about my opinions.
That's a pointless tangent. I'm not about to go through a bunch of games and quote where scum slipped here in RVS or scum claimed scum here in RVS etc etc. The point is you're trying to call an entire section of the game null and I don't like it.
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:12 am

Post by theslimer3 »

In post 114, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 113, theslimer3 wrote:Proof is all I care about. Prove me your foolish claims to be true if you really care about my opinions.
That's a pointless tangent. I'm not about to go through a bunch of games and quote where scum slipped here in RVS or scum claimed scum here in RVS etc etc. The point is you're trying to call an entire section of the game null and I don't like it.
Just like your opinion is RVS is important, mine is that it's not.
And I really don't appreciate you trying to force your beliefs on my without any mind swaying ideals.

for the time being, you're nothing more than a nuisance if you keep this up. Rvs is useless to me.
And once again, if you want me to care, show me proof. Otherwise, hop off my back.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

@Kaze: I don't see how someone disliking RVS start is alignment indicative?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:22 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Can you see how attempting to call a section of a game null could be alignment indicative?

Actually, I'm going to dip into some meta to see if slimer has these grievances as both alignments.(I don't know why I didn't just do this from the start.)

Carry on with the regularly scheduled programming.
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:48 am

Post by theslimer3 »

In post 117, Kazekirimaru wrote:Can you see how attempting to call a section of a game null could be alignment indicative?

Actually, I'm going to dip into some meta to see if slimer has these grievances as both alignments.(I don't know why I didn't just do this from the start.)

Carry on with the regularly scheduled programming.
Inb4 he builds a case on me based on me not liking RVS.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:44 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Bert replaces SleepyKrew, who never picked up a pre-in notice, role PM, nor Day 1 start notice.
~Mod
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Bert »

Hi guys

Interesting

I'm eating food, a Caesar salad

I look forward to finding the right mafia cravat (sp?) today

Hi guys

Gravitas

Hi guys

I food tell a lot - hummus wrap anyone?

/end first impression
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:51 am

Post by Mac »

In post 61, pieguyn wrote:
In post 57, Mac wrote:if you expect to get any indication of my alignment from terrible reasoning, you're barking up the wrong tree my friend.
I can't see how this statement could come from a town PoV. can you explain why you said this plz?
how does it come from a scum PoV then?
why haven't you answered the question, instead of deflecting away from it?
sakura wrote:Also so far all I see from pieguy is pieguy being pieguy
can you explain this, because I thought pieguy was megatown in touhou imperishable night and so far i haven't seen anything similar from him so far. quite the opposite in fact: if i recall correctly, he was more than happy to dish out his own opinion in imperishable night - here, he seems content to ask others and not deliver his own.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:05 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Metadip confirms slimer doesn't like teh RVS regardless of alignment. Rescinded.

It also says he's usually a lot more lackadaisical as town, too. So, interesting.
In post 120, Bert wrote:Hi guys

Interesting

I'm eating food, a Caesar salad

I look forward to finding the right mafia cravat (sp?) today

Hi guys

Gravitas

Hi guys

I food tell a lot - hummus wrap anyone?

/end first impression
i c wat u did there

Hi Bert. You scum this game? I can help you find the perfect cravat, if you please. <3
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 121, Mac wrote:can you explain this, because I thought pieguy was megatown in touhou imperishable night and so far i haven't seen anything similar from him so far. quite the opposite in fact: if i recall correctly, he was more than happy to dish out his own opinion in imperishable night - here, he seems content to ask others and not deliver his own.
I didn't see Imperishable Night but from most games I've had with him I remember him asking opinions on me, seems like he still has paranoia from his first newbie game where i was scum. If you think about it, it makes sense for him to ask opinions on someone he doesn't know how to read.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:13 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”