Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 373, Generic wrote:
In post 371, Desperado wrote:"Generic will probably turn out town" =/= confidence of a Generic town flip

Statistically, everyone will "probably" flip town.

If you are scumreading someone based on saying one of their scumreads will probably flip town, you need to reevaluate.
I never said it was scummy
I'll do it for you, then. It was hella scummy.

VOTE: Formerfish

Whether or not everyone will "probably" flip town is completely irrelevant. You don't say anything in Mafia 'cept to sway people, so unless that there thing was meant to make us all go "Oooh, look at Fish, he's being so considerate and taking everything into account and running rigorous calculations on everyone's alignmental probabilities", which, frankly, there has been no reason to, it's an attempt to cover his own arse. Which is scummy. So there.

@MyDetractors: Well, yeah, duh, I've been trashposting until now. Have I been pretending not to? It was that or not post, which would just get me prodded/replaced. Give me a wee bit of time to get into things, we're not all as comfortable with this many experienced folks yet.
Now she's in purple, now she's the turtle~

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:05 am

Post by pieceofpecanpie »

"We", as in you're a [unclaimed] hydra or are you speaking on behalf of all inexperienced folk?
Open 540 - a C9 + + (0 replacement/s needed)
is a current tale of moddery, if you wanna catch 'em, send me a replacement PM

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Maenara »

Royal we.

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Generic »

I want to hear from desp before a proceed. Never been a fan of someone fighting someone else's arguement for them.
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 378, Generic wrote:I want to hear from desp before a proceed. Never been a fan of someone fighting someone else's arguement for them.
Assuming you're referring to me criticizing Desp's stance on Fish, shouldn't the one to defend themselves first then
be
Fish, assuming we're against people fighting someone else's argument?

Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Generic »

In post 379, Maenara wrote:
In post 378, Generic wrote:I want to hear from desp before a proceed. Never been a fan of someone fighting someone else's arguement for them.
Assuming you're referring to me criticizing Desp's stance on Fish, shouldn't the one to defend themselves first then
be
Fish, assuming we're against people fighting someone else's argument?
:facepalm:

That's what I'm referring to. Desp clearly defended the arguement against fish.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Desperado »

I think he was actually talking to me and typo'd Desp for Fish.

I don't really give a shit though. He probably knew that when he said it.
;)
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Generic »

And I'm very suspicious of this latch on to me and my issue that you have done here maenara. The 'we' thing just creates suspicion on you and those you leech off the case of.

I may act like a moron sometimes but believe me when I say I'm not stupid.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Desperado »

Also, at what point was I on you like fly on shit?

I recall you whining about how you're going to get wagoned early and me saying "no, probably not."

^Why do you think I would say something like that?
;)
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Generic »

In post 381, Desperado wrote:I think he was actually talking to me and typo'd Desp for Fish.

I don't really give a shit though. He probably knew that when he said it.

No no desp. I'm talking to you. No typo. No mistake. No deliberate mudsling or misrep. You defended someone elses case, and I have asked you a question you are now side stepping.
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:34 am

Post by pieceofpecanpie »

He? She? Desp? Fish?

One fish, two fish...?
Open 540 - a C9 + + (0 replacement/s needed)
is a current tale of moddery, if you wanna catch 'em, send me a replacement PM

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 373, Generic wrote:I never said it was scummy, I said it negates all his reads because he has shown he will give him self a trap door to avoid being completely wrong.
I respect someone who stands by their opinions and declares a change in the read when they change their view, not someone who says I'm acting scummy but I will probably flip town... How is that in any way useful desp?
It's useful because he is making his read known (he thinks you're scum) but he is also expressing real doubt in his reads (but he'll probably flip town...because several people are reading you as town and he accepts that he can be wrong).
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Desperado »

^It's exactly how I would expect Fish to react to mollie disagreeing about you.
;)
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Generic »

In post 153, Desperado wrote:I doubt you'll get wagoned at all today. If you aren't focused all you have to do is go reread the Garruk wagon.
In post 148, Desperado wrote:No? I can't think of a single read you've given--then I tried looking in your ISO and still couldn't find anything. Then I looked at the vote counts--still no luck.

For all intents and purposes you don't even exist yet. Until you stop fluffing and start playing mafia, you will get a "meh" from me all day.
In post 239, Desperado wrote:Pranatown is mainly based on intuition. When I read his posts I can feel his town aura.

I understand that your perspective is biased because he's hunting you; maybe take a step back and reread his ISO? I think you'll find the same genuine attitude and commitment to the hunt that I do.
In post 240, Desperado wrote:I don't think it's scummy that he is voting one player and hunting another.

And are you going to drop the low hanging fruit moniker at any point in your time here? It's kind of weird for you to go on and on about how amazing your scum game is, and then complain about being an easy mislynch.
In post 243, Desperado wrote:No, I don't think bragging about your game would be disingenuous--but bragging about how good you are and then turning around and OMGUSing when people call out for what you admit was bad logic (which I know you associate with scum) is weird.

Why do the people pushing for your lynch have to be scum given your awareness of the scummy nature of your opening? Don't you think town who don't have any experience with you are just as likely to be pushing you right now?

You only jumped on the one thing I said?

Okay, whatever you say desperado.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Desperado »

^Please highlight how any of those posts are anything but me reaching out to you to shut the fuck up and get focused.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Desperado »

Like, how obvious does the reach out need to be for you not to feel personally attacked? christ
;)
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:39 am

Post by Generic »

In post 386, Desperado wrote:
In post 373, Generic wrote:I never said it was scummy, I said it negates all his reads because he has shown he will give him self a trap door to avoid being completely wrong.
I respect someone who stands by their opinions and declares a change in the read when they change their view, not someone who says I'm acting scummy but I will probably flip town... How is that in any way useful desp?
It's useful because he is making his read known (he thinks you're scum) but he is also expressing real doubt in his reads (but he'll probably flip town...because several people are reading you as town and he accepts that he can be wrong).

No, there was no case and the moment the scum read on me was questioned he backed down. That's not strong reading, that's either very poor reads with no basis or scum trying not to stand out and backig down instantly.

Your staunch protection of his intent interests me though.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:40 am

Post by Generic »

In post 389, Desperado wrote:^Please highlight how any of those posts are anything but me reaching out to you to shut the fuck up and get focused.
In post 390, Desperado wrote:Like, how obvious does the reach out need to be for you not to feel personally attacked? christ
Oh I'm getting focused, starting with flimsy reads on me when I'm clearly an easy target for scrutiny right now and your keenness to defnd that person.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:42 am

Post by notscience »

In post 348, caledfwitch wrote:Vigmeat my ass. If you actually read anything in the thread you would notice my point that I am basically regigigas in large games.

Don't try to push things on others. Step up to the plate.
In post 302, caledfwitch wrote:I actually just meant the flavor. It's just... wow.
In post 300, caledfwitch wrote:Hi guys, I start very slowly in big games so you won't see any posts from me for a while.

My role PM makes me want to kick babbies.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Desperado »

Does it?

Remember when I said that Fish would only hang over my dead body?

Did you think that was a fucking joke or something?

Fish is town and Maenara just did the exact same thing Pecan accused her of doing in 372. Generic and Prana express some interest in wagoning Fish and *poof* there's Maenara with a ready-made justification after precisely 0 mentions of Fish prior to, and no examination of his other posts.

Unvote
Vote: Maenara

Get to steppin'
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 392, Generic wrote:
In post 389, Desperado wrote:^Please highlight how any of those posts are anything but me reaching out to you to shut the fuck up and get focused.
In post 390, Desperado wrote:Like, how obvious does the reach out need to be for you not to feel personally attacked? christ
Oh I'm getting focused, starting with flimsy reads on me when I'm clearly an easy target for scrutiny right now and your keenness to defnd that person.
You are so self-centered. It is truly remarkable.

Fish isn't voting you. He isn't pursuing his read. Mollie asked him for a list, he gave it, she responded, and he responded to her response. And even though they
were already voting Maenara, not you
and you are also suspicious of Maenara, you're wasting your time defending yourself YET AGAIN when you could be doing something useful and you know, voting someone.
;)
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:51 am

Post by Generic »

In post 395, Desperado wrote:
In post 392, Generic wrote:
You are so self-centered. It is truly remarkable.

Fish isn't voting you. He isn't pursuing his read. Mollie asked him for a list, he gave it, she responded, and he responded to her response. And even though they
were already voting Maenara, not you
and you are also suspicious of Maenara, you're wasting your time defending yourself YET AGAIN when you could be doing something useful and you know, voting someone.

So I need to be OMGUSing before it's a worthwhile suspicion?

Fuck off desp, that's pathetic logic. I saw something I found either a mudsling (thinks I'm town but calls me scummy) or a total back down (reads me as scum until a single person questions it).

Your desire to make this about my attitude over a clearly odd action suggests you have something invested in this.

vote formerfish

Now I'm voting. Your move.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:54 am

Post by Generic »

In post 394, Desperado wrote:Does it?

Remember when I said that Fish would only hang over my dead body?

Did you think that was a fucking joke or something?

Fish is town and Maenara just did the exact same thing Pecan accused her of doing in 372. Generic and Prana express some interest in wagoning Fish and *poof* there's Maenara with a ready-made justification after precisely 0 mentions of Fish prior to, and no examination of his other posts.

Unvote
Vote: Maenara

Get to steppin'

Actually, I prefer this case to mine. Whether we get on or not desp (I kinda like ya) I can never ignore a good arguement for scummy behaviour.

unvote, vote maenara
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:56 am

Post by Desperado »

I like you too, ya big lug.
;)
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:27 am

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

In post 393, notscience wrote:
In post 348, caledfwitch wrote:Vigmeat my ass. If you actually read anything in the thread you would notice my point that I am basically regigigas in large games.

Don't try to push things on others. Step up to the plate.
In post 302, caledfwitch wrote:I actually just meant the flavor. It's just... wow.
In post 300, caledfwitch wrote:Hi guys, I start very slowly in big games so you won't see any posts from me for a while.

My role PM makes me want to kick babbies.
I see it
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
Bert: Home Depot sells beef jerky! Hot damn!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”