She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 199, pieguyn wrote:you agreed with him
I agreed with the thing about Meta, this is because due to meta many people obvtown me easily. It's unrelated to you townreading me at all.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Pie is getting more and more vitriolic as the game progresses. Anyone know if that's alignment indicative for them?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 199, pieguyn wrote:you agreed with him
I agreed with the thing about Meta, this is because due to meta many people obvtown me easily. It's unrelated to you townreading me at all.
I just said I wasn't townreading you 0.0

also, plz answer my question
In post 194, pieguyn wrote:first you say I still have paranoia from my first newbie game and now you say this? how do you expect people to read you at all then?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 201, Kazekirimaru wrote:Pie is getting more and more vitriolic as the game progresses. Anyone know if that's alignment indicative for them?
this seems like fence-sitting. do you think it's alignment indicative?
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 203, pieguyn wrote:
In post 201, Kazekirimaru wrote:Pie is getting more and more vitriolic as the game progresses. Anyone know if that's alignment indicative for them?
Uhhh non sequitur much?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 194, pieguyn wrote:first you say I still have paranoia from my first newbie game and now you say this? how do you expect people to read you at all then?
Having paranoia means you're using Meta, if you want to read me, then read me based on my actions this game, not based on my actions on other games.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 204, Kazekirimaru wrote:Uhhh non sequitur much?
I don't understand, can you explain plz
Sakura wrote:Having paranoia means you're using Meta, if you want to read me, then read me based on my actions this game, not based on my actions on other games.
ok why do you say this when I'm more than sure you've used meta to read me before? why the flip flop on meta plz?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Because what TNE said makes sense, people townread me too easily that it isn't fair and is one of the reasons why i stopped using AtE and being too emotional.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 206, pieguyn wrote:
In post 204, Kazekirimaru wrote:Uhhh non sequitur much?
I don't understand, can you explain plz
I don't see how you got from point A to point B.

How inquiring about your increasing aggression is related to being fence-sitty.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 208, Kazekirimaru wrote:How inquiring about your increasing aggression is related to being fence-sitty.
you pointed out my aggression without giving a stance on it. IMO there's a very real possibility you could be scum trying to look busy, without actually giving out their opinion on anything. and then that way you can also avoid possibly getting heat by giving out incorrect information.
Sakura wrote:Because what TNE said makes sense, people townread me too easily that it isn't fair and is one of the reasons why i stopped using AtE and being too emotional.
but you were referring to paranoia in that other statement, not what TNE said. how am I supposed to read you if when I point out possible scumtells on you you say I'm being paranoid and when I say that other things aren't scumtells you claim that's an invalid use of meta?
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 209, pieguyn wrote: you pointed out my aggression without giving a stance on it. IMO there's a very real possibility you could be scum trying to look busy, without actually giving out their opinion on anything. and then that way you can also avoid possibly getting heat by giving out incorrect information.
Or I'm too lazy/busy prepping food for tomorrow to look at your meta myself and thought an inquiry would be easier.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 209, pieguyn wrote:but you were referring to paranoia in that other statement, not what TNE said. how am I supposed to read you if when I point out possible scumtells on you you say I'm being paranoid and when I say that other things aren't scumtells you claim that's an invalid use of meta?
See you're understanding things wrong, so let's see if i can properly explain to you.

- Yes, you have paranoia of me, this is meta related otherwise you wouldn't have paranoia.
- Yes, I agree with TNE that meta gets in the way, specially in my case one day people are gonna obvtown me and i'll be scum. If I get lynched for being scummy then so be it, otherwise how am i gonna learn?
- No, My statement regarding meta isn't related to your paranoia, but now that you mention it, if you didnt have meta of me you wouldn't be paranoid so there's that.
- No, those aren't scumtells, but if you think they are you're free to pursue that. Heck here's something i've read... Town is more waffly than scum, so if anything that's a towntell not a scumtell, what you need to look at is whether the change of reads or stances have a reason that's genuine or fake.

Ergo, if you think i'm being scummy don't hold it because of meta, I do like that you're questioning me tho, it helps me figure out whether you're really figuring out my alignment or force me to create a "slip" to push into a mislynch.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Cabd »

Teppen-Yaki time! Back tonight for stuff.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Marquis »

v/la for 1-2 days, thanksgiving

Noted.
~Mod
link in bio
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

V/LA until Friday

Noted.
~Mod
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:15 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

I hate holidays.

Guize we have scums to hunt plz
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:21 pm

Post by Marquis »

do you hate my birthday

wow
link in bio
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:22 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

ego post fuckers
beefycheese
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 216, Marquis wrote:do you hate my birthday

wow
Don't ask questions you don't want to hear the answers to.

Also happy birthday again. <3
In post 217, borkjerfkin wrote:
ego post fuckers
SCUM FOUND
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:08 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 132, pieguyn wrote: kaze town. probably the only substantial read I've got from questions so far, and I haven't formally sorted him yet, so it might be wrong.
waffly.
geists wrote:Your question is almost as bad as his is. In fact maybe it's worse. Would you trust a yes/no answer to this, or would you want independent verification? Would you ask a question like this in the first place?
well yeah. i'd expect you to say "check for yourself and come back to me" not snarking straight from the off at slimer for asking a simple question. it's funny how he brought it up and the way you replied as such, reminds me of xenoblade.
In post 171, Marquis wrote:2nd was @ pie

maybe it's just ace attorney but wow. i have some effort going on here
i know, it's awesome and oh so town.
KA wrote: Mac, if you aren't saying that people following you makes your post okay, then why was the only thing that you responded to the question of "Why did you just copy ffery's post?" was that other people did it as well? I haven't moved my vote off yet because you haven't actually answered that question yet. I would be fine if you just said something to the effect of 'I couldn't think of anything else to say'. The fact that all you have been doing is sidestepping just really seems off to me.
no it wasn't, can you stop misrepping me? my response was actually "why just single me out when other people did it too?" which is not saying it's okay because other people did it at all. not that i really care for this conversation any more: attempting to troll ffery is not alignment indicitave whatsoever. maybe try looking at the other 11 players too?
In post 197, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 194, pieguyn wrote:
In post 187, Kazekirimaru wrote:If you reread the sentence a couple times you can probably glean my meaning from it.

Rather, I'll save you the troubles: I was waffling between it being a townwagon or not.
but you thought KA was scum. what made you start waffling on him all of a sudden?
Gut reads v. Wagon analysis

Happens.
what sort of wagon analysis?
In post 203, pieguyn wrote:
how on earth is that fence-sitting? it's similar to you asking everyone's opinions on everyone else. are you fence-sitting?

happy birthday marquis!!! i wish i got to eat turkey :(

kaze looks good for town.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:58 am

Post by geists »

In post 219, Mac wrote:
geists wrote:Your question is almost as bad as his is. In fact maybe it's worse. Would you trust a yes/no answer to this, or would you want independent verification? Would you ask a question like this in the first place?
well yeah. i'd expect you to say "check for yourself and come back to me" not snarking straight from the off at slimer for asking a simple question. it's funny how he brought it up and the way you replied as such, reminds me of xenoblade.
It wasn't a simple question. It read as something close to the "have you stopped beating your wife" fallacy, which is why I took exception to it.
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Kalimar »

Prod dodge ~ content in a few hours.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:41 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 211, Sakura Hana wrote:- No, those aren't scumtells, but if you think they are you're free to pursue that. Heck here's something i've read... Town is more waffly than scum, so if anything that's a towntell not a scumtell, what you need to look at is whether the change of reads or stances have a reason that's genuine or fake.
says I need to look at reasons
points this out when I attempt to find out said reasons
In post 211, Sakura Hana wrote:Ergo, if you think i'm being scummy don't hold it because of meta, I do like that you're questioning me tho, it helps me figure out whether you're really figuring out my alignment or force me to create a "slip" to push into a mislynch.
ok here's a new one. look at that last part. do you notice any similarity to past games in that last sentence?

remember how in stack the deck I pointed out a contradiction you made and tried to get you lynched cause of it? and I was town there? this seems like a really unnatural thought to have considering I've done the same thing as town before. I'd think you would remember this.

the fact that you "forgot" about this, combined with above, makes me really dislike this line of questioning 0.0
In post 219, Mac wrote:waffly.
how is that waffly? I'm pointing out I'm not confident in said read since I haven't formally sorted him yet. a lot of the time my initial reads end up being wrong so I don't wanna put too much faith in them until I do a more formal sort. however, it's the best I've got atm so I'm going with it

as for the fence-sitting, see my above posts, but I like his answer
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:42 am

Post by pieguyn »

@ffery:

you haven't been as much of a presence in this game as I'm used to. what's going on? 0.0
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:57 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I b hatin' on turkeys
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”