Open 536: Faith Plus One Game Over! Mafia Win!

Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 1492, XScorpion wrote:Seriously? Can we stop being whiny and actually play the game?
Well, I can't blame you because you're one of the few who actually has played the game, but I think I'm one of the last people you should be saying this to.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:31 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 1467, Taylor wrote:And even if (BIG FUCKING "IF"!) he were real, because of his damn-well anti-town-as-possible reads and attitude, it'd be borderline playing against our wincon to protect him when he'd be a scum MVP.

Just remember this when I die. This kind of thinking is far from town-thinking. Even as a scum MVP cop, I'm still a cop who will be getting objective results that would get my head out of tunnels, if it ever would be in one.
Taylor won't get lynched today because of that claim I guess, but he will have to get lynched tomorrow after I'm dead. No excuses.
I'm just glad to know that I was at least right about Taylor, even if you guys don't want to take the risk now, I know they won't make it to the end of the game.
Sheep me on helium.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:24 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 1477, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1467, Taylor wrote:Claim: Faith Healer. Which we've only been making obvious since the very damn beginning.
Dare I ask:
Crumbs?
And really, this is such bullshit. Why would a faith healer make such things obvious from the very beginning. And whens aying such a thing, why not point out immediately where that happened?
And it's obvious that they didn't.
They are lying every step of the way.

T S O's plan is fine I guess but actually it should be clear to everyone by now that Taylor is full of shit. Look at how that claim occurred. Look at times when it could have occurred but didn't.

Which in turn is incriminating for helium, who drops their scumread on them simply because of that claim. Apology included. Before mollie even said that she doubted ETL could say anything that would make them change their scumread. What if ETL had been the one claiming Faith Healer?

Is this how either town-mollie or town-antihero would react? No. They would at least scrutinize that claim. Ask additional questions about the arguments for scum-Taylor that would remain unadressed despite that claim.

LYNCH Helium.

Plus, the Guyett votes are terrible.

And Guyett is still as town as he was before. Have you not seen my latest posts about Guyett? They are rock-solid Guyett-town cases.
In post 1341, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1337, Guyett wrote:HAI GRIM
In post 447, Guyett wrote: I'm calling it now
Scum team of Helium-3, TSO and Taylor
Very good! Remember me saying how I liked your game-start?

BTW, this reference makes Guyett even more town than he already was. This is a further step in him showing me how I'm not as much of a scumhuntinggod (which I may sometimes imply when saying I can read him like an open book), or at least not more so than him. Guyett wants to shows me he's at least as good as I am as town. Only town is in a position to do that and have it lead somewhere. Guyett's pride in those reads, the fact he brings them up after all this time, tell me, can that be faked?
I really don't think so. Time to defuse that Guyett-wagon.
In post 1251, Grimgroove wrote:I'm pretty sure Guyett is town after this one:
In post 1168, Guyett wrote:
In post 1166, Grimgroove wrote:1. Alignment: Scum
2. Role: No clue. But you probably just put that inthere to imply you have a special role, which is at odds with your self-vote earlier, leading me back to point 1.
Lol no I'm VT
Once I flip I can remind you of this the next time you try reading me like an open book :/

HAHA
The enjoyment over me being wrong is far too genuine. This post wasn't made because he wanted to convince me he's town, it's just to express his merriment over the prospect that he can laugh at me for having been wrong about him.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Post by shos »

Goddammit.

I wanna reread taylor and see if it fits a fh claim.
GG's claim made perfect sense. Taylor's doesn't.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1467, Taylor wrote:Claim: Faith Healer. Which we've only been making obvious since the very damn beginning.
So I've ISOed half of your posts, and NOTHING was even hinting at it.

explain please.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:18 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 1493, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:nlord and pasch are making up shit and groovy kid is cheering them on.
I have reached my own conclusions through direct interactions with you. 1v1's are what float my boat. N64 and Paschendale are just a lot better at expressing their thoughts and arguments in a composed and comprehensive way, hence my cheering. I don't like how you are minimizing my play here.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:36 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1505, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1493, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:nlord and pasch are making up shit and groovy kid is cheering them on.
I have reached my own conclusions through direct interactions with you. 1v1's are what float my boat. N64 and Paschendale are just a lot better at expressing their thoughts and arguments in a composed and comprehensive way, hence my cheering. I don't like how you are minimizing my play here.
1v1s totally ALWAYS end up in each one voting the other. it's biasing, and it shouldn't be taken very seriously if it's too long, in my experience.

However, in light of this odd claim and its bysstanding sentences, I'm willing to reconsider my superobvtownread. let's see what he answers me..

i do still maintain TSO and Pecan as 100% town reads.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:54 am

Post by shos »

Game became silent. 2.8 days for DL.

helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:55 am

Post by helium-3 »

In post 1501, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1467, Taylor wrote:And even if (BIG FUCKING "IF"!) he were real, because of his damn-well anti-town-as-possible reads and attitude, it'd be borderline playing against our wincon to protect him when he'd be a scum MVP.

Just remember this when I die. This kind of thinking is far from town-thinking. Even as a scum MVP cop, I'm still a cop who will be getting objective results that would get my head out of tunnels, if it ever would be in one.
Taylor won't get lynched today because of that claim I guess, but he will have to get lynched tomorrow after I'm dead. No excuses.
I'm just glad to know that I was at least right about Taylor, even if you guys don't want to take the risk now, I know they won't make it to the end of the game.
Sheep me on helium.
I actually totally understand where taylor is coming from and it IS town thinking to see a player who is detrimental to our wc out of the game when their reads are this bad and they are giving scum control. it doesn't matter if they are a special or not when they are wrecking the game and dispersing the town herd.

yes every1 sheep groovy kid he is so awsum! groovy kid for scum mvp!
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:59 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Yes, defend your scumread some more against obvtown.
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:00 am

Post by helium-3 »

In post 1505, Grimgroove wrote:
I am not minimising your play here I am telling outright that it fucking sucks donkey dicks and you are letting yourself be used.

so who are you going to go after once we flip town? are you going to go after taylor? what if they flip town? then what? the reason why I am asking is cos scum is not going to touch you with a ten-foot pole while you do all of their work for them. I want to know what your plan is.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:04 am

Post by Grimgroove »

I'm dead Night 1. I don't need a plan.
And even if I don't die, I don't need a plan. I'm a cop.
My night results will guide my way.
Not going to bother with a check on Taylor. Someone in the T S O - sthar8 - pecanpie will be getting my attention.
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:05 am

Post by helium-3 »

In post 1498, XScorpion wrote:
helium-3 wrote:
In post 1492, XScorpion wrote:
In post 785, Grimgroove wrote:Yes. Why do I expose myself now, you ask? Because you're fucking lazy asses. A lazy town deserves a lazy cop. I see no reason not to be lazy as well in this kind of envrionment.
In post 1353, Taylor wrote:Actually... I don't care anymore.
In post 1491, helium-3 wrote:lol, I don't think anti and I really care anymore
Seriously? Can we stop being whiny and actually play the game? I'm honestly getting <a href="http://magiccards.info/query?s=cname&q= ... er=AUTOANY" class="mtgcardextensionlink" name="Sick and Tired">Sick and Tired</a> of all of the complaining and bickering and 'oh I don't care anymore so fuck the town I'm just going to role claim and screw my team over'. This is just getting ridiculous and I would feel really good if my townreads on you guys are totally wrong and you're the scum team just so I don't feel like I'm playing with people who aren't actually trying to win.
what do the chances are that you think we are all town being retarded?
Earlier in the day I would have said pretty high; now I am not so sure. I think one of my townreads on Taylor or GG is wrong but I don't know which.
groovy kid is uncc'ed so he is defo town. you should be trying to help him unravel the tangled knot that town has gotten themselves in not lecturing me on how to play the fucking game.
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:10 am

Post by helium-3 »

In post 1511, Grimgroove wrote:I'm dead Night 1. I don't need a plan.
And even if I don't die, I don't need a plan. I'm a cop.
My night results will guide my way.
Not going to bother with a check on Taylor. Someone in the T S O - sthar8 - pecanpie will be getting my attention.
do you want to know how obvtown you are? anti pmed last night to say he was starting to think you were scum again cos he cannot believe what you are doing and I swear to god I wonder sometimes too.

so what you are saying is, is that even tho there is a chance that taylor might be special and you could clear them you are going to deliberately not view them? which will help town how exactly?
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:15 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Just as much as him stating he's not going to protect me.

So you understand why he doesn't want to protect me (I have bad reads (scumread on you and Taylor), but I should bother clearing him when he's insisting on his retarded scumread on me?

No.

Plus, I don't need a check on Taylor. I know they are scum.

With you, at least there's some room for doubt. If you'd survive this day (but I hope you don't), I'll most probably visit you. Prepare some tea and I'll bring the biscuits.
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:21 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

I slept 12 hours.

Vote Count 0.20
Taylor (2)
: N64Lord, Majiffy
Shos (2)
: Blueberry, sthar8
Guyett (4)
: T S O, XScorpion, helium-3, pieceofpecanpie
Paschendale (1)
: Taylor
sthar8 (1)
: shos
helium-3 (3)
: Guyett, Grimgroove, Pasch
Not Voting (0)
: none
With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch.
Deadline is in (expired on 2013-12-01 18:00:00)
Show
Come bet on the Copa del Rey!
MY GTKAS

Modded Games:
Open 558: Hope Plus One In Confirmation!
Crack the Code!
Open 536: Scum win.
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:23 am

Post by helium-3 »

In post 1514, Grimgroove wrote:Just as much as him stating he's not going to protect me.

So you understand why he doesn't want to protect me (I have bad reads (scumread on you and Taylor), but I should bother clearing him when he's insisting on his retarded scumread on me?

No.

Plus, I don't need a check on Taylor. I know they are scum.

With you, at least there's some room for doubt. If you'd survive this day (but I hope you don't), I'll most probably visit you. Prepare some tea and I'll bring the biscuits.
and you missed how mastina said that they didn't
want
to protect you, he didn't say that he wasn't. <----- subtleties that you are missing is that mastina is also trying to raise wifom in order to mess with scum's nk. <------ see I trust mastina's judgment way more than I trust yours. there are a couple of reasons mastina said what they did, you on the other hand are just being spiteful.

if I find out in post game that there was a real cop and that they sat back and let groovy kid run amok I am going to rage.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Who will you rage at when Taylor flips scum?
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:31 am

Post by Taylor »

In post 1517, Grimgroove wrote:Who will you rage at when Taylor flips scum?
Do you know what they call people who still believe in fairy tales despite information to the contrary?

ETL
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:33 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Misunderstood geniuses
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:33 am

Post by Grimgroove »

:mrgreen:
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:33 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 1516, helium-3 wrote: and you missed how mastina said that they didn't
want
to protect you, he didn't say that he wasn't. <----- subtleties that you are missing is that mastina is also trying to raise wifom in order to mess with scum's nk. <------ see I trust mastina's judgment way more than I trust yours. there are a couple of reasons mastina said what they did, you on the other hand are just being spiteful.
Go back to Taylors post where they claim faith healer and check if they said they "didn't
want
to protect you" or not.
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:38 am

Post by helium-3 »

why would I rage at anybody if taylor flips scum? they aren't trying to push my lynch and even if they were and they were scum they would be doing what scum do which is to push lynches on town.
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:40 am

Post by helium-3 »

In post 1518, Taylor wrote:
In post 1517, Grimgroove wrote:Who will you rage at when Taylor flips scum?
Do you know what they call people who still believe in fairy tales despite information to the contrary?

ETL
I thought you said you were done etl? is this like all of the times before where you say you are done but really are not?
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:41 am

Post by helium-3 »

and lol @ groovy kid saying he will view us while he is pushing for our lynch lol

Return to “Completed Open Games”