Mini 1525: Tales of The Abyss Mafia GAME OVER!

Minami no Hana
Minami no Hana
Goon
Minami no Hana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:52 am

Post by Minami no Hana »

The one and only!
Hydra of Ms. Hana and Mr. Minami.
Let the flower spread.
Minami no Hana
Minami no Hana
Goon
Minami no Hana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:58 am

Post by Minami no Hana »

Aw hell. I'm out of my dark chocolate covered pomegranates.
I feel like crying D:
Let the flower spread.
Minami no Hana
Minami no Hana
Goon
Minami no Hana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:00 am

Post by Minami no Hana »

This stuff soooo good

/fluff
Let the flower spread.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:39 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 121, Minami no Hana wrote:I haven't had a completed game with Kaze yet, but I feel like he's play is somewhat similar to Varsoon.
o.o

(i skimmed your wall the first time)
But she had a question mark at the end, though?
Yeah but I was surprised she was confident enough to even offer a tentative read this quickly

I don't know I feel like mara wouldn't do that, maybe
That looks more like an playstyle issue.
Please don't let this be one of /those/ games

I am unsure about Kaze just yet because he seems like a good player and I am weary of reading them without meta backing

gif put down a vote somewhere i will sheep you
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:02 am

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 114, Mac wrote:
unvote

for now.

one thing that's annoying me is that you didn't let fuzzy react to my vote before jumping straight into his meta, ffery. i would've expected you to do your research and wait, but you pretty much gave fuzzy a get out of jail free card which he took advantage of. how come?
First off, sorry. If someone had wandered through my line of questioning I would have been pretty snarky about it.

I didn't wait was mostly for two reasons:

- In a few recent games I haven't jumped right onto an issue about a lynchbait-looking player and the situation got out of hand and the player was quicklynched. I have crossed into a mindset of prevention when I think I see that happening.

- This reason should have caused me to wait because it's in opposition to that one. I thought that your sudden push out of RVS on page 1 was out of character. Usually players who push for a quick end to RVS are town, but the combo of ending RVS and doing so by jumping on a weak-looking player was a high-alert moment.

The way you reacted to my quick meta of his opening posts bothered me even more. If you had argued it, or told me to get out of your line of inquiry I would have felt a lot more comfortable than I did with your "thanks I'll have a look later".

Delayed ire is pretty good, though.
In post 49, Kazekirimaru wrote:Total conjecture, though. He agreed his role was blue and the townie role isn't blue. That's that.
stretching like mad here. he agreed he was town, not that his role PM was blue.
deacon wrote:I've seen town blithely ignore rolecard colors way too often to put any stock in it as a test.
hyrule newbie actually sprung to mind here... like it always does :twisted:
hyrule was exactly the game I had in mind. I was actually half expecting that he came from a site like VL's home site, where the PR role cards had a different color than the VT roles.
In post 65, Ms Marangal wrote:and Mac is weird
hey :cry:
You were, though. And Mara pointing it out like that was one of the things I like about her posts.
In post 120, Mac wrote:
In post 69, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 64, Ms Marangal wrote:No fair

I hate you all.

Kaze, Orci, town

Tammy-town?

VOTE: Fuzzy

FOS: Decon Blue

Hi, Ffery who's you're partner?
Your FoS is dumb.

bork is my partner.
He told me he might post tomorrow but I'll probably yell at him if he does because new babby.
does this mean what I think it means?
Yes!
In post 121, Minami no Hana wrote:Speaking of town-you, it evolved quite a bit.Your town-ego has went up, and your general snarkiness has went up!
That's more like a devolution. :/
Minami no Hana
Minami no Hana
Goon
Minami no Hana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Minami no Hana »

In post 128, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:gif put down a vote somewhere i will sheep you
Not Giffy this time sorry!
But i do want to put a vote down somewhere.

Vote: Nacho

Come and dance with me already.

Haven't synched with Giffy yet because he didnt tell me the game had begun :<
But my current townreads of varying strengths are deacon, kaze and orc. So trusting the metadive on fuzzylogic for the time being even tho he's just really weird to me.
Let the flower spread.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:43 am

Post by Mac »

minami wrote:If you were gonna point out fery intercepting with meta points, why not bring up then?
because he hadn't actually used it yet. yes it interupted my line of thought, but fuzzy may have come up with another reason. i wasn't exactly gonna point and say "LOOK AT YOUR GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD."
In post 123, Minami no Hana wrote:Oh also slight townlean on MafiaSSK for this post:
In post 11, MafiaSSK wrote:Mac wagons don't go whack.
(Call me a hypocrite. I don't care.)
why is it giving you a townlean?
deacon wrote:First off, sorry. If someone had wandered through my line of questioning I would have been pretty snarky about it.

I didn't wait was mostly for two reasons:

- In a few recent games I haven't jumped right onto an issue about a lynchbait-looking player and the situation got out of hand and the player was quicklynched. I have crossed into a mindset of prevention when I think I see that happening.

- This reason should have caused me to wait because it's in opposition to that one. I thought that your sudden push out of RVS on page 1 was out of character. Usually players who push for a quick end to RVS are town, but the combo of ending RVS and doing so by jumping on a weak-looking player was a high-alert moment.

The way you reacted to my quick meta of his opening posts bothered me even more. If you had argued it, or told me to get out of your line of inquiry I would have felt a lot more comfortable than I did with your "thanks I'll have a look later"
understandable about your quicklynch concerns. it's not the greatest reasoning for jumping straight in because i feel like most of this playerlist is not like that but you never can tell.

wrt to me being quite nonchalant at the time was, as I said to gif, because i didn't really want to give him any ideas of using it or pointing it out. i was hoping he'd come up with his own independent reasoning but evidently not.
deacon wrote:Yes!
awesome, congrats bork!
deacon wrote:ou were, though. And Mara pointing it out like that was one of the things I like about her posts.
i didn't think i was.
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:56 am

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 131, Mac wrote:i didn't think i was.
It's a vantage-point thing usually. You know your thought process.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:59 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 100, Deacon Blues wrote: You may disagree with what I think about his posts. You may think I am dead wrong. But you are not being misled about what I think and why I think it. I've laid it out as clearly as I know how.
Alright, you're town. I tried to punch shallow holes in your case to see if you'd react poorly - you didn't. You sound genuine enough to me.

And with that, I'm willing to leave fuzzy alone for now.

My first scumread always turns out town, anyway ._.
In post 101, pitoli wrote: Fair enough. I remembered seeing the town wincon and for some reason assumed the rest was there. But still, you don't think it's a possibility that Fuzzy was not taking you at face value when you said "blue"?
He could have.
In post 119, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:People who are town: Pitoli, Mac, Fery

Hello friends
Why?
In post 121, Minami no Hana wrote: I haven't had a completed game with Kaze yet, but I feel like he's play is somewhat similar to Varsoon.
Is that a bad thing or something?
In post 121, Minami no Hana wrote: I liked this post, tbh.
What about it?
In post 121, Minami no Hana wrote: Why is ferybork leaning scum?
I forget. It's not the case anymore, though.
In post 128, orcinus_theoriginal wrote: I am unsure about Kaze just yet because he seems like a good player and I am weary of reading them without meta backing
Don't let Kaze fool you, he's a scrub.

---

Anyway, how about this?

VOTE: Mac

Kay, sounds good.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:03 am

In post 133, Kazekirimaru wrote:VOTE: Mac
no.
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:04 am

guys i have an idea

VOTE: mara

please sheep ty
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:15 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

plz?

Why no?
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:43 am

Post by Deacon Blues »

Bork catchup post time! (this is my first post of the game in case that wasn't clear to anyone up till now)
In post 21, ProHawk wrote:VOTE: Kazikiri

Anxious Scum.
Anxious for what, exactly?
Mac wrote:semi-serious. it's not rvs anyway. his opening felt awkward and i dont like his caution about an rvs wagon.
I agree with where your post is coming from
but I disagree with your conclusion - I think that's a pretty reasonable question to ask and I am going to very slightly left-of-center townread for his playing along with the word "appropriate" as if he were averse to misrepresenting the person he is asking.
Kaze wrote:(32) Right, Fuzzylogic? You got yourself a nice blue townie PM, right?
Fuzzy wrote:(33) and yes I am very much town. It is a nice break to be a townie again.
So I get the gaffe here, but the obvious conclusion from it is that Fuzzy disregarded or glossed over the part about the color, otherwise you have to make the conclusion that scum don't have any fakeclaims with green colored alignments on them. I don't accept that premise and I don't think you should either.
Orci wrote:(34) VOTE: fuzzy
Fuzzy wrote: (38) @ Orcinus- well that explains it all or not....I dont know if I should take your vote serious or not....
Orci wrote: (39) ok. vote turned serious.
Fuzzy wrote: (40) @ Ornicus-
If it is serious than i think I deserve a reason why you are voting against me since the vote seem random and totally out of the blue.
Orci wrote: (50) I am actually voting fuzzy less for the role PM thing than for being just really awkward in general
Why did you vote fuzzy in 34? 34 doesn't look 'not serious' because it's obviously to me a direct response to the supposedly failed reaction test in 33, ergo the claim in 39 that the vote turned serious right at 38 doesn't jive with me at all. Furthermore, your mentioning in 50 that it's just cause he's awkward in general is something I consider a crap tell.

Kaze's angle on fuzzy is much better even if I think it's flawed for reasons I gave above.
Kaze wrote:
Fuzzy wrote:This seems like lazy scum hunting at best and a scum trying to get an easy lynch on a newer ( and percieved weaker player) at worst.
Now that I've trapped you you're trying to force a false dichotomy that I'm either lazy or scum? My goodness.
This is straight up a null comment - this is obviously what he would think if he were town - please realize that your comment is confirmation bias.

Gonna split my post here.
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:58 am

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 64, Ms Marangal wrote:No fair

I hate you all.

Kaze, Orci, town

Tammy-town?

VOTE: Fuzzy

FOS: Decon Blue

Hi, Ffery who's you're partner?
Go on... (especially about my slot)
ProHawk wrote:I already said this guy was scum... Kaze, for the record, you are completely off.
You are being inordinately tight-lipped and cryptic. Explain this post.
Orci wrote:TIP wears his alignment on his sleeve

Mac even more so
You're gonna
love
me, then.
Kaze wrote:Mac leans scum
I see various scumreads (or weirdreads) on Mac right now - I am not getting any such impression - someone please explain.
Pitoli wrote:I am not surprised to see hedginess from a newbie. The part I don't like, however, is that Fuzzylogic seems to be repeating "you are observing X about me, and saying X is scummy. however, town can also do X" and yeah zzzzzzz
I call that null (and I guess this is an opinion that I hold that gets a lot of bad rep depending on the game I'm in) but both alignments really do have cause to explain why what they're doing isn't scummy as to try to subvert their own lynch (which is, you know, always bad for their team regardless of which team that is). Why does this betray scum motivation to you?

Mac 114 = :]. Aligns with my thoughts on the whole thing.
In post 119, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:People who are town: Pitoli, Mac, Fery
Agree on Mac, undecided on Pitoli.

Splitting again.
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:15 am

Post by Deacon Blues »

GIF wrote:So far, everyone who I have fair enough experience with and posted met my expectation, except Mara. But then, it's been forever since my completed game with Mara.
Waiting to see what you do with this info, but I subconsciously do like the way this is phrased.
Mac wrote:awesome, congrats bork!
Thanks! He's doing great.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Let's lynch Tammy.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

VOTE: Tammy

Sakura let me get a bunch of town cred from lynching Tammy scum and THEN we can dance.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:50 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 17, Tammy wrote:Ha!

I'm town
I rule, you drool.

VOTE: nacho

Bring the good stuff!
But seriously, next time you roll scum against me, don't have such a mechanical, robotic opening. Like, I can see what you were getting at:

Expression joy at rolling town.

Declaration of being town.
Classic Tammy shit talking.

Vote someone you're familiar with.

But the actual execution saw your joy as extraordinarily short-lived and easily fakeable, the declaration of being town similar and spoken without CONVICTION, and the shittalking sorely lacking.

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 142, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 17, Tammy wrote:Ha!

I'm town
I rule, you drool.

VOTE: nacho

Bring the good stuff!
But seriously, next time you roll scum against me, don't have such a mechanical, robotic opening. Like, I can see what you were getting at:

Expression joy at rolling town.

Declaration of being town.
Classic Tammy shit talking.

Vote someone you're familiar with.

But the actual execution saw your joy as extraordinarily short-lived and easily fakeable, the declaration of being town similar and spoken without CONVICTION, and the shittalking sorely lacking.
I thought at first you were trolling me and it made me laugh as I thought it was super cute, though with this I think you might be serious, and if so you're clearly off your rocker and still have a few classes of training in the school o' reading Tammy.

Well yes, I declared I'm town because I'm duh town.

I wasn't shit talking. It's a joke and I'm not going to tell you why, but I was and still am highly amused by it. Maybe I'll let you in my secret circle, but I have to think you're town first, and while the trolling and silly push is a good start, you're not there yet.

I always vote someone I'm familiar with.

Bringing me good stuff does not include trying to lynch me. I can't even think of a title for how bad stuff it is. If you're trolling me then maybe it's the beginning of good stuff but that remains to be seen.

And if you're actually serious with that last stuff then you and me need to have a talk bucko. I am still amused by my joke, there's nothing mechanical about it. But hey, you want to see a Tammy town tell in the making? Check out the time stamp of that post. That's right, 6:10am. That means I woke up and immediately checked to see if this game was open so I could make a corny joke. If I somehow sound mechanical and I really don't know how I could, it's probably because I hadn't even been awake 5 minutes yet.

So, yeah, keep telling me how much I'm the scum I'm not.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Tammy »

Wait you didn't just think by trolling me at the beginning of the game, you'd remind me of 501 and wingate and write you off as town did you?

Bravo if you did, but it doesn't work like that.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i appreciated the joke, at least.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Tammy »

Did you really think I was scum? I thought if you were trolling me you'd keep it up. :?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 64, Ms Marangal wrote:Tammy-town?
Why? You didn't get the joke and there was nothing else in that singular post of hers.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 147, Tammy wrote:Did you really think I was scum? I thought if you were trolling me you'd keep it up. :?
It was your not clearly town opening, so I figured I'd push it a bit to speed along the sorting process.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”