Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:22 pm

Post by Paschendale »

I do not like day 1 lurker lynches, and that is what a Caled wagon looks like to me.

Scum, please continue trying to lynch me so that town can hang you tomorrow. If that's the best way for me to contribute to my team, so be it. At this point, pretty much everything I do is being labeled as scummy. Please scum, keep piling on. Town, it's okay to have a Pasch mislynch today, because you can pick out the scum on the wagon that will, in hindsight, be obviously terrible.
caledfwitch
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by caledfwitch »

I am back in a blaze of glory (and later lurking because of a busy schedule) with Caled's ISO InfographicTM:

Spoiler:

Prana and Spyrex are at around the same level as Parama and notscience respectively. Pie kid is pieceofpecanpie but obviously there was no space for that.

At the end of the day, Porkens is confusing, notscience sounds like a poor tsun-tsun who wants everyone else in the game-senpai to notice him, Pasch is now a martyr and this game is the biggest clusterfuck ever.

VOTE: 50 Shades
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by Desperado »

This is the part where you elaborate on your scumreads
;)
caledfwitch
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by caledfwitch »

ok lets do this!!!!

Pasch - post 479 exudes laziness. If there is next to nothing to refuse why not just take the time to crush anything that makes people even entertain the thought of you as scum; at least thats what I feel you should have done if you didn't want anyone scum reading you.

Hiraki - her snotty attitude and one super long content post only gives me the impression that this kid knows everything already. phbptbhtpbhtpbht

Formerfish - "ur all trash lol bye!!!!!!!" <- basically all ive seen

M45t1n - :P

50 Shades - 307 is just eeeeeeeeugh. also lots of sheeping and handing out "yeah!!!!!!" like cheap cigars later on but post 541 was ok.

...and that's it. Just in case you were confused by the sudden change in text style, I'm not a hydra, I just give up halfway and that's what happens.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Alright so the last real post that I made was my reads lists, and then this:
In post 367, Formerfish wrote:Generic will probably turn out town, I just don't like how he's been acting, the ate he's been displaying, and the open call to lynch him with a vt claim. I don't have much experience with him yet so I don't have much to go on other than feel with him.

Mast is just annoying.
Generic questions my entire reads list because I said that I was unsure about his alignment. I am unsure about everyone’s alignment right now. It is day one and scum can hide as town and town can come off as scum. Those are my current reads off of gut and a very limited subset of posts. And my opinions are what they are. You can agree, disagree or do whatever the fuck you want with them. To say they are all worthless is dismissive and won’t go over to well with me. As for the trap door comment, all reads are subject to change and it’s not like we explicitly retaliatorily lynch whenever someone is mislynched. I don’t need a trap door, I’m just calling it like I see them. You are coming off scummy, which is why I said you were scumish. I could just read you incorrectly seeing as I do not have much experience with you yet. I will say this, as town you shouldn’t give two shits about flimsy reads on you. They will work themselves out with more posting as we get further into the game. The fact that you are so focused on flimsy reads says a lot. #396-397 what the fuck man? If I have to listen to you brag about your scum game one more time I swear I’m gonna lose my shit. High 400’s you seem to be tilting at windmills going after Desp for being “pissy.” Could it be that you really just don’t read him well? #503 ends with a horrible question, is there a wagon you should be on? Who do you think is scum? Choose one of them to be on. I’d like to see your ISO breakdowns, as I don’t plan on voting you today (unless you do something really scummy before I get to the end of my read through). I am also curious why you like the 4 you say you do in #519. Good catch on Pasch vote hopping.

Prana, you can get bent to.

Desperado continues to be town. So does Porkens, and 50 Shades.

Maenara comes in at #375 with one hell of a chainsaw defense, as well as an OMGUS vote on me. Calling my situation the best scum case you’ve seen so far is laughable. Unless you only read that post, then I guess you could make that argument. I do wonder why you don’t poke more at 50 though for bringing your name up as a wagon though. #321 they call you town. #356 they vote you and all they say is that you are not making waves. #364 they elicit my support for a wagon on you. Yet you don’t even mention them at all. That is strange to me. Oh, and if you want to stop sucking play the game and don’t whine so fucking much. #477 your read on me consists of implied hypocritism, including reads on the entire play list, saying Generic is off center towards scum for me atm, and voting for someone I think is scum. Noted and fucking forgotten about.

Agent Minnesota I appreciate the fact that you were the first to point of that I never called Gen scum, just that I found his posting to be less than desirable gaining him the designation of scumish, which could also be called leaning scum, which I have found to be a fairly fucking normal label to put on players in the early stage of the game where no one knows what the fuck is going on. Leaning town on you with post #403. Oh shit, I hope no one scum reads me for not standing firmly behind my read on you after less than 20 posts. #554 You claim to not like me but don’t say anything else, last time you mentioned me you were defending me. Care to let the rest of the class in on this?

Pasch I have many issues with #409. Arguing for an unpopular lynch when you have a read is what this game is about. You build your case, bring it to the group and you fight for the lynch that you think is right. You don’t have to beat people over the head with it, but you don’t have to completely back down from it either. You may not be the best candidate for a lynch, but you aren’t the worst either. And deflecting from yourself to MoS without giving reasons is sketch. Your view in Mae is weak, what is the point of someone giving read if they are legitimately going to dismiss the reads themselves in the same post? Its busy work. Plain and simple. Desperado would be more of an asset to the town as scum then you have been so far in the game. I hope that this changes, your contribution that is. #525, you talk about people wagoning you for your weak reads, and then list Gens weak reads as one of your reasons to vote him. That is weak ass shit man.

Evilpacman- your #411 starts with #4, what happened to #1-3? I like your reads but need to see more from you. Why do you jump POPP and no one else for their vote on Mae?

Spyrex, be careful drinking at work. #500 has me giddy. To think that you think about me at all is making me tingle in special places.

Notscience- what do you see in MoS that is a scum slip? What are you referencing in #497?

Hiraki if you hadn’t read anything prior to posting in #445 how do you know what alignment Parama is and that he would be able to help you with figuring out the townbloc? And what does your question to Mastin even mean, who is not scum but should be? Are you voting for Pasch as a policy lynch? #456 makes me think that you are a traitor and that was your reach out. I would never have gone there without you putting the idea out there. And why would you do that as scum? Because you could easily WIFOM the shit out of us and make it plausible that scum wouldn’t be stupid enough to put themselves on blast like that.

Mastin you may be annoying, but you are starting to grow on me. I might just end up liking you. I do need you to quote Mae for towntells though, I don’t know you well enough to trust your word yet.

T-Bone- T-Bone was scum, are you scum?

Caled- I had more than what you are portraying. And now I have this post. It’s like an early Christmas miracle.

I'm still super fine with my vote, nothing Mae has done has alleviated any concerns I've had with their posting.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:17 am

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

@ desp

I have a lot of unsures cos reads are still in developement as in I am waiting to talk to nacho. which I said.

there is a difference between flaking and active lurking which 1 do you think do you think ms. beetlejuice was responding to
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
Bert: Home Depot sells beef jerky! Hot damn!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:09 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 578, caledfwitch wrote:and one super long content post only gives me the impression that this kid knows everything already.
Your entire reads are discredited then if you have not realized what the purpose of that post was and that I replaced less than a week ago.
Agent Minnesota
Agent Minnesota
Townie
Agent Minnesota
Townie
Townie

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:23 am

Post by Agent Minnesota »

In post 574, Desperado wrote:
He almost definitely will. If your goal is to get Caled replaced (in other words, if you're aware that he isn't here right now and can't respond to any pressure) then you shouldn't like his wagon (because you know it won't accomplish anything). Yet there you are, voting him and then promising content later.
Well anything to say after it worked immediately after you posted this?
I was promising content because my partner said he'd caught up and was about to make a post.
In post 576, caledfwitch wrote:I am back in a blaze of glory (and later lurking because of a busy schedule) with Caled's ISO InfographicTM:

Spoiler:

Prana and Spyrex are at around the same level as Parama and notscience respectively. Pie kid is pieceofpecanpie but obviously there was no space for that.

At the end of the day, Porkens is confusing, notscience sounds like a poor tsun-tsun who wants everyone else in the game-senpai to notice him, Pasch is now a martyr and this game is the biggest clusterfuck ever.

VOTE: 50 Shades
This is a bad post. Really bad. Are you really saying that you took the time out to instead of making cases on those you found scummy, you just made a slightly fancier list of the players?
And even when you were pushed to explain your reason for calling people scum it's completely under explained, and bad.
In post 579, Formerfish wrote: #554 You claim to not like me but don’t say anything else, last time you mentioned me you were defending me. Care to let the rest of the class in on this?
I read your ISO you have 12 posts 8 of which are nothing, just prod dodges and fluff and even some of the content ones were not that great. Of course if some of your future posts keep up to this one’s level (or at least near it) I have no issue with you.
~Minnesota
It's a hydra. You're welcome.
Agent Minnesota, aka "PhDScar"
Psi, aka "Shaboostein"
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:36 am

Post by quadz08 »

Those Dancing Days - I'll Be Yours (Submitted by Flameaxe)

Song Contest 37: This feel-good song came in 8th. Flameaxe has only been a couple of contests since, but he did re-enter Those Dancing Days in BOTB3.

Vote Count 1.11Paschendale (6) - PranaDevil, Parama, Maenara, Hiraki, Generic, pieceofpecanpie
caledfwitch (3) - notscience, 50 Shades of Purple, Agent Minnesota
Maenara (2) - Formerfish, Desperado
PranaDevil (2) - Garruk Relentless, Porkens
Generic (2) - SpyreX, Paschendale
50 Shades of Purple (2) - T-Bone, caledfwitch
Agent Minnesota (1) - M45t1n
Porkens (1) - Mastermind of Sin

Not Voting (1) - evilpacman18

The deadline for Day 1 is Thursday, December 6th, 10:00 PM EST. With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2013-12-06 22:00:00).

V/LAs:

-Parama (12/3-12/6)
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 579, Formerfish wrote:Are you voting for Pasch as a policy lynch?
No. My policy is to keep him from being lynched since he's usually a VI target (due take care to note the fact that I usually am for his lynch near late game--and not at late game--due to the fact that he becomes more and more of a useless and annoying distraction). I'm not 100% sure of that this game.
Formerfish wrote:#456 makes me think that you are a traitor and that was your reach out. I would never have gone there without you putting the idea out there. And why would you do that as scum? Because you could easily WIFOM the shit out of us and make it plausible that scum wouldn’t be stupid enough to put themselves on blast like that.
I will validate your argument if you find any scum game where I'm ballsy as fuck. I'm not going to change now and I certainly wasn't ballsy before.

If you want to think I'm traitor for having a bit of my own "pre-game", then go ahead. I'm not going to stop you. But it's a pretty crappy argument that you think I'm scum due to stuff I said that was made in jest rather than something in the post that I took a good deal of time making.
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:39 am

Post by Maenara »

I'm sorry to have to do this, but moreso that I didn't have the guts to do it earlier. Can't keep up with things being such as they are. Hope y'all have a pleasant game.

MOD: Please replace me
Now she's in purple, now she's the turtle~

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:51 am

Post by notscience »

In post 426, notscience wrote:
In post 408, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 405, notscience wrote:I like to sheep them because it tends to make good things happen
Figuring things out for yourself is practically the only freedom anyone really has nowadays. Use that freedom.

:mrgreen:
VOTE: MoS

Pretty sure this is a knowledge slip \o/
Formerfish are you scum? This is pretty explicitly linked
M45t1n
M45t1n
Townie
M45t1n
Townie
Townie

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:19 am

Post by M45t1n »

Scumposting.
In post 532, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Those vigs calls are AWFUL. Picking people whose deaths would give us the least information possible...not to mention not wanting ANY of his top lynch bait vigged? That's what scum do.

Unvote, Vote: Porkens
Okay, MoS can be town. :P

Seriously don't see what people like about Agent Minnesota. They continue scumposting basically any time they're posting. :P

Desp looks town.

Wasn't planning on doing any of this, buuuuuuut...
Paschendale (6) - PranaDevil, Parama, Maenara,
Hiraki
, Generic,
pieceofpecanpie

caledfwitch (3) - notscience, 50 Shades of Purple,
Agent Minnesota

You guys absolutely
suck
at picking wagons. :P Pasch is town, and that wagon is hilariously scumdriven. caled, the secondary wagon, is also bad. The PranaDevil wagon also is bad. The other 2-vote wagons are on town, too.

VOTE: Porkens.
At least now there's a 2-wagon that's actually on scum. :P

-Mastin.
:P
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:56 am

Post by Matias »

Prods and replacements in a few hours, out at work.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

ok rereading this game now
i see it has lagged without me
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
Bert: Home Depot sells beef jerky! Hot damn!
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Matias »

Maenara and PranaDevil have requested replacement.

evilpacman18 and T-Bone are prodded.

Thanks for having patience with me, guys. Hectic week.

There will be a deadline extension for the new players coming in.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by Generic »

This is me posting.
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by pieceofpecanpie »

The deadline is in a little over 2 days, :?, so time to consolidate my reads as best I can.

My Pasch vote was left unjustified, so just to clarify it's more a convenience vote to see a lynch happen than one I feel any particular strong conviction for. I'm not particularly impressed by my Pasch vote, but unless someone wants to slap me around the face with a fantastic lynch option within approximately 48hours then it'll have to do.

My final not-scum list for the Day, in playerlist order:
  • Parama
    , his flaking hasn't helped town in any sense, but I don't regard it as alignment related since his meta seems based around keeping aggressively active as both town
    and
    scum. I've PoE'd him and tentatively called him town based on this meta-read, but he really needs to pull his finger out. That day-vig business was suspiciously attention-seeking while accomplishing little, so consider him one to watch.

• 50 Shades
    , a bit hard to explain my town read here. Initially their style stuck in my craw a bit, but now I get the feeling that they're coming from a good place, pushing some votes and reads about, trying to work a bit of excitement and energy into potential wagons etc. Feels genuine, not scum.

• Desperado
    , originally town-read for his #148, since then has just continued to look plain town. My most comfortable member in the not-scum pile. Elaboration on request, but is anyone seriously scum-reading this guy?

• Porkens
    , hesitating on this guy. Initial easy-going posts have given way to what feels a bit of a "forced?" style of play/reads, post 528 in particular imo. Needs more looking into Day 2, but I don't want to backpedal out of my not-scum read just yet.

• Generic
    , pretty fractured style of play, the less said from me the better imo as he's had too much of the spotlight as is. Still happy to have him PoE'd, elaboration on request.
Someone I'm removing from my not-scum list is
Agent Minnesota
because of their suss post 554, which was rightfully called out by Desperado in post 574. On the watch list.

A couple of people who I wanted to mention:
  • M45t1n
    , annoying as hell and these unsubstantiated reads are starting to reek. I honestly don't have the energy to pull more from this guy right now, but I'll try to summon something Day 2. Pointing out a post and calling it town/scum-posting is completely meaningless, more so when that opinion has shifted on several players for practically no discernible reason. Needs to be held to account pronto.

• Maenara
    , the issues outlined by myself in post 372 and post 509 are still relevant to this slot. I'm very keen to see who replaces in and what they get up to.
Open 540 - a C9 + + (0 replacement/s needed)
is a current tale of moddery, if you wanna catch 'em, send me a replacement PM

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Received my prod. I promise I'm still reading....that's just all I have had time for at the moment.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 592, pieceofpecanpie wrote:That day-vig business was suspiciously attention-seeking while accomplishing little, so consider him one to watch.
Parama fakes day-vig in just about every game. It's part of his mentality, per se.
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by pieceofpecanpie »

Oh, I didn't get to that point in the recent games of his I meta'd.
Open 540 - a C9 + + (0 replacement/s needed)
is a current tale of moddery, if you wanna catch 'em, send me a replacement PM

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:28 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 590, Matias wrote:
Thanks for having patience with me, guys. Hectic week.
Really though. Finals week is next week but everything is due this week. By next week I'll actually have more time which is weird but I'll try to post tomorrow
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:51 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 595, pieceofpecanpie wrote:Oh, I didn't get to that point in the recent games of his I meta'd.
Did you at least see a bit of sporadic behavior?
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:01 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 587, M45t1n wrote:Pasch is town, and that wagon is hilariously scumdriven. caled, the secondary wagon, is also bad. The PranaDevil wagon also is bad. The other 2-vote wagons are on town, too.
I'm curious, then. If my wagon is scum driven, but the wagons on Prana, Maenara, and Generic are on town, then why aren't you voting for Parama, Hiraki, or Pecanpie? One or more of them, by your own assertion, must be scum driving the wagon. Why not pursue them? That's some serious dissonance between your words and your actions, and looks like passing up a good chance to kill scum. Instead... Porkens? Why?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:58 am

Post by notscience »

In post 583, quadz08 wrote:
Vote Count 1.11Paschendale (6) - PranaDevil, Parama, Maenara, Hiraki, Generic, pieceofpecanpie
caledfwitch (3) - notscience, 50 Shades of Purple, Agent Minnesota
Maenara (2) - Formerfish, Desperado
Generic (2) - SpyreX, Paschendale
50 Shades of Purple (2) - T-Bone, caledfwitch
Agent Minnesota (1) - M45t1n
Porkens (1) - Mastermind of Sin
Wagons I'd consider joining-
Pasch
Caled(obv)
Prana
Minnesota