EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:09 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Nat, I like esp and cabd for town. Guyett and Llamarble are more questionable. I wasnt really liking Tammy's posts, but I was thinking it could just be playstyle. Guyett claims he didnt read the thread even though he had time. Do you have something more on that slot I missed?

Also, what are you thinking with Llama?
Art is cool.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:14 am

Post by chamber »

In post 1449, Guyett wrote:There must have been lots of activity last night then.
This post is seriously lynch worthy on its own. Its a classic scumtell that newbs often fall into. And guyett looks a lot like a newb.
Taking a break from the site.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:20 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 1475, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Nat, I like esp and cabd for town. Guyett and Llamarble are more questionable. I wasnt really liking Tammy's posts, but I was thinking it could just be playstyle.
Guyett claims he didnt read the thread even though he had time.
Do you have something more on that slot I missed?

I got distracted by other games and RL stuff :shrug:
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:21 am

Post by Guyett »

Llamarble is town. I am nearly 100% sure
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:21 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 1475, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Nat, I like esp and cabd for town. Guyett and Llamarble are more questionable. I wasnt really liking Tammy's posts, but I was thinking it could just be playstyle. Guyett claims he didnt read the thread even though he had time. Do you have something more on that slot I missed?

I didn't like a lot of Llama's posts late day one. He sounded a lot like how I sound when I'm scum. Begrudgingly, he does speak some sense though.

I don't believe Espeon's claim at all. We lynched
ABR
over him.

Cabd I'm most sketchy on yeah.

Guyett...I didn't really mind Tammy's posts(but likewise didn't find them amazing). Guyett usually has more zing to him, though. We'll see.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Pjovek
Pjovek
Goon
Pjovek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Pjovek »

In post 1478, Guyett wrote:Llamarble is town. I am nearly 100% sure
Not what you should be talking about.

I suggest your next post be something like this: "random guy X is scum. I am nearly 100% sure"
Bonus points if you can actually explain it.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:28 am

Post by chamber »

Why aren't you voting him exactly?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:28 am

Post by Guyett »

The posts from Llamarbe that I read when I replaced in looked super obv town. Tbh I'd be looking at ESP for scum
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:30 am

Post by mykonian »

votecount

guyett (3): fferyllt, chamber, Llamarble

Not voting (10): TSO, cabd, katsuki, pjovek, especiallythelies, guyett, bbmolla, espeonage, natirasha, projectmatt

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:55 am

Post by fferyllt »

These two posts, which were on the same page, make me cautious about assuming Tammy was scum with Ceph.
In post 609, Tammy wrote:
In post 516, fferyllt wrote:
In post 515, Cephrir wrote:Yeah but normally I'm paranoid for a while and then I stop being paranoid, correctly so. This game I just think you're scum. Relatedly, I have not seen you be scum.

I can't ignore this correlation.
That's too bad for both of us if you're town.

Though, I'm in the middle of kinda fun state of mind with regard to this game. I see myself as approaching confirmed town status and my reads are going to be golden if that happens. So I should keep working on those reads.
Okay the ffery wagon is officially stupid.

Cabd? You're still scum reading ffery?
^^ She was wrong about why that post sounds like town-me, but not too far wrong.

But her comment did lead to the immediate dismantling of my wagon, even though she was commenting on something I had posted 2-3 days earlier. It still bothers me a little that Cabd didn't unvote or comment about the post until after Tammy did, because he should have known immediately what that post indicated about my stance and my estimation of my usefulness in the game.
In post 619, Cephrir wrote:ffery could maybe be town. I'll give her some space for now.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ABR
First vote off my wagon after Tammy's post.

I realize that this is meaningless to other players because you don't know my alignment. But, I do know it, and so do scum. I don't see why scum-Tammy would take this stance. And more importantly, I don't see why Ceph, now known to be scum, would move in lockstep with a scumbuddy on my wagon-dismantlement.

UNVOTE

I had other reasons to think Tammy was town on day 1. This wagon-interaction adds some objective weight to those reasons.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Pjovek
Pjovek
Goon
Pjovek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Pjovek »

In post 1481, chamber wrote:Why aren't you voting him exactly?
Funny.

As for the actual question, no real reason, I just didn't do it yet.
Not like I'm in a hurry.
Pjovek
Pjovek
Goon
Pjovek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:58 am

Post by Pjovek »

In post 1484, fferyllt wrote:These two posts, which were on the same page, make me cautious about assuming Tammy was scum with Ceph.
In post 515, Cephrir wrote:Yeah but normally I'm paranoid for a while and then I stop being paranoid, correctly so. This game I just think you're scum. Relatedly, I have not seen you be scum.

Though, I'm in the middle of kinda fun state of mind with regard to this game. I see myself as approaching confirmed town status and my reads are going to be golden if that happens. So I should keep working on those reads.

^^ She was wrong about why that post sounds like town-me, but not too far wrong.

But her comment did lead to the immediate dismantling of my wagon, even though she was commenting on something I had posted 2-3 days earlier. It still bothers me a little that Cabd didn't unvote or comment about the post until after Tammy did, because he should have known immediately what that post indicated about my stance and my estimation of my usefulness in the game.
In post 619, Cephrir wrote:ffery could maybe be town. I'll give her some space for now.

UNVOTE:

I realize that this is meaningless to other players because you don't know my alignment. But, I do know it, and so do scum. I don't see why scum-Tammy would take this stance. And more importantly, I don't see why Ceph, now known to be scum, would move in lockstep with a scumbuddy on my wagon-dismantlement.

UNVOTE

I had other reasons to think Tammy was town on day 1. This wagon-interaction adds some objective weight to those reasons.
So you don't think mafia would defend a townie.
And you don't think mafia would disagree with each other in the thread.

I've seen better logic in my time.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:03 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Oh dear Guyett. :( You're scum this time, aren't you... This is not townGuyett. That makes me sad.

Also, shame on anyone considering to lynch Esp right now. He's still my strongest town read and he fucking claimed a PR. Let's hear his results at the very least.

After that, I plan to vote Guyett. If anyone quicklynches I will be mad.

p-edit: agree with pjo 100% too btw. He's second strongest town read if not just as strong of a read as Esp.
Art is cool.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:07 am

Post by T S O »

Was I reading Cephrir as scum? I think I was.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:08 am

Post by T S O »

Cephrir defended Katsuki, I was right on ABR-Town

feeling good about my reads right now
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:08 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1486, Pjovek wrote:
In post 1484, fferyllt wrote:These two posts, which were on the same page, make me cautious about assuming Tammy was scum with Ceph.

UNVOTE:

UNVOTE

So you don't think mafia would defend a townie.
Of course mafia will defend a townie. I guess it's the nature of the defense that caught my attention. It wasn't exactly meta-based, or she would have nailed the reason why that was a town post. It was based on a model of town-me that had a healthy helping of Tammy's own town-mindset of "I'm obvtown and you're mentally deficient if you can't see that".

It's the concatenation - the interaction - that makes me think they can't both be scum. And one has flipped.
And you don't think mafia would disagree with each other in the thread.
That's not what happened. She said "bad vote", and he unvoted.

So, assume she is scum. Does it make sense that another mafia player would be the first to unvote me?
I've seen better logic in my time.
It's not logic.

Idic
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:12 am

Post by T S O »

Espeonage/Katsuki/ETL

my scumreads, but Katsuki strongest and ETL weakest
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 1491, T S O wrote:Espeonage/Katsuki/ETL

I agree on esp. Katsuki could well be scum and I'll read up there but ETL aint scum. Shes super obving town here but not as much as llama
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Katsuki »

So I never caught up on the end of the last day but I'm feeling better about chamber.

While I'd love to promise a catch up someday, given my recent lack of motivation I doubt I'll ever catch up on the pages I missed.

I did think cephir was town given how he was pointing out the things regarding me/TSO that I was wanting to say so. >.>

The post above mine is pretty bad though.
Vote: Guy
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Katsuki »

I still think TSO is scum though and my read is further reinforced by [REDACTED] though so I'll probably save my thoughts on that.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:28 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1491, T S O wrote:Espeonage/Katsuki/ETL

Why is ETL scum?

Idic
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:30 am

Post by T S O »

it's a weak read and involves gut, but lemme quote a few things
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 1493, Katsuki wrote:So I never caught up on the end of the last day but I'm feeling better about chamber.

While I'd love to promise a catch up someday, given my recent lack of motivation I doubt I'll ever catch up on the pages I missed.

I did think cephir was town given how he was pointing out the things regarding me/TSO that I was wanting to say so. >.>

The post above mine is pretty bad though.
Vote: Guy
Ew.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:35 am

Post by chamber »

UNVOTE:

UNVOTE

Even if we assume you are town, the place Cephrir moved to was also town, and was the eventual lynch. Two weak town wagons competing with a mafia wagon is much worse for the scum than 1 stronger town wagon. So if Espeonage is scum the move makes perfect sense. Also, the majority of the weirdness with that interaction is just Cephrir unvoting you at all. That tammy said something about you first is of pretty minor consequence.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:36 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1487, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Oh dear Guyett. :( You're scum this time, aren't you... This is not townGuyett. That makes me sad.

Also, shame on anyone considering to lynch Esp right now. He's still my strongest town read and he fucking claimed a PR. Let's hear his results at the very least.

After that, I plan to vote Guyett. If anyone quicklynches I will be mad.

p-edit: agree with pjo 100% too btw. He's second strongest town read if not just as strong of a read as Esp.
I don't really think Espeonage's PR is a great claim or particularly solid, yet it's his strongest read.
In post 1448, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Holy crap. I thought Ceph was town. -.- I really need to ISO him; I wasn't paying him close attention.

Esp, I seem to have missed something - you claimed a PR, when? What was it? And you have some information for us?

Also, just went a few posts back in your ISO to find it and one of your last posts of the day about Ceph and BB caught my eye. Can you expand any thoughts you have there?

I'm at work right now, but I'll see what I can find on my lunch break.
It feels like he's setting Espeonage up to fakeclaim correctly.
In post 1080, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1077, mykonian wrote:Albert B. Rampage (5): katsuki, pjovek, cephrir, especiallythelies, bbmolla
But look at this.

- I have evidence that convinces me ABR is scum.
- I believe pjovek to be town, and ceph is also very town for me.
- I put katsuki in a null-mostly-leaning-town area.
- BB is the only one I am not feeling good about on the wagon of my choice.
I know BoP is a shitty argument but everything here is wrong.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”