Mini 1525: Tales of The Abyss Mafia GAME OVER!

Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

I know I don't know how to read them, that's why I asked. :P
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by pitoli »

In post 335, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 333, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote: Kaze

Your answers feels kinda like scum trying to defend another scum buddies... Why should I not believe this is what happening
Please explain your scum read on Pit..
- Because I'm not scum.

- You'll hear all about it when pitoli responds to me.
Yeah except you've left me nothing to respond to? No case no nothing, only little hints here and there that you didn't agree with the chunk of players town reading me.

Let's play, Kaze~
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

ProHawk,

You going to be around tonight?
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

maybe it is me but Kaze seems a bit dodgy in the respect that never really answers the questions he asked. His answers kind of seem to be almost non answers. . He also seems to throw scum cases against people without much explanations ( his case against me being the exception)Even that was pretty weak

Kaze I am leaning heavily scum toward you.

Tell us why we should believe you are a townie???
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by pitoli »

^ When I played with Scum-Kaze he was very conscientious of addressing stuff like that and in general played a pretty clean game, always providing a rationale for voting with cases and such. Then again that was his first game on site, so I don't really know if I'd expect that now.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

hi pitoli

do you think your scumgame has advanced since when we played last
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by pitoli »

Actually I wouldn't know, though I'd like to think I wouldn't be as horrible as I was in BSG. Besides one game I was in briefly before a siteflake, I haven't rolled scum since
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 351, pitoli wrote: Yeah except you've left me nothing to respond to? No case no nothing, only little hints here and there that you didn't agree with the chunk of players town reading me.

Let's play, Kaze~
Hi there!

- Why didn't you RVS vote?
- How do you feel about fuzzy now that he's played a bit more this game?
- What was with the "I wanted him to be scum"(referring to me) comment in ?
- Do you have any actual reads?
- Why aren't you scumhunting?
- Who are your scumpartners? ;D
In post 353, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:maybe it is me but Kaze seems a bit dodgy in the respect that never really answers the questions he asked. His answers kind of seem to be almost non answers. . He also seems to throw scum cases against people without much explanations ( his case against me being the exception)Even that was pretty weak

Kaze I am leaning heavily scum toward you.

Tell us why we should believe you are a townie???
I dunno. Because I'm town? If you don't think so then do something about it.
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

In post 330, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:he'd be trying to talk me out of my scumread rather than attacking me instead
You know what? I've never ever managed to convince scum that they are indeed scum. I also can't convince scum that I'm town. I also don't try to sway players who have clearly already made up their minds. So, I don't try. My points are for the other players to read and evaluate - as they are the ones who will vote for you. I feel I've addressed all your points adequately. Since no one else seems to be confused or have questions about them, I don't see the need to get in a childish argument with me saying that I'm town and you saying that I am not over and over again.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Ok.... lets try this and see what happens

VOTE: Kaze
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:50 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

My sensors have indicated a vote has been cast in my general direction.

Initiating response A: A picture of TNG-era Wil Wheaton

Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:00 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

loled.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 pm

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 274, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 271, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 267, Nachomamma8 wrote:you better be butthurt
I am secretly hoping that you will someday see me as a player who at least once in a blue moon does competent things besides RAWRI'MTOWNTOWNTOWNTOWN
your RAWRI'MTOWNTOWNTOWNTOWNTOWN moments are usually moments where you have paranoid flashes, which don't make you any worse of a player
i do expect & ignore paranoid flashes when I see them though, just like I'll ignore Tammy after I lynch scum D1 and D2 and there are no kills N1 and N2 and she's like "Nacho I think you might be scum"
rofl
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:30 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 84, Deacon Blues wrote:
TheFuzzyLogic99 Meta

ISO of his first MS game, a Jungle Republic open game - Town

- He's played mafia elsewhere, this site was something of an adjustment
- He came under fire in that game, was at L-1 at one point on day 1
- His reactions to his accusers had some similarities in terms of how he pushed back, but he was pretty direct about his posts not being scummy
- he was callled out for being more experienced than he initially let on. He was indignant about it and insisted all he'd ever said was that it was his first game
at MS

- I wouldn't call his play passive aggressive in that game
- He was the N1K (the game was multiball - crosskill attempt?)

Spoiler: some example posts from this town game
In post 31, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Thanks Krazy for trying to paint me scummy by totally misquoting me. ( Yes ,I am being sarcastic here...just in case somebody somehow is missing the obvious) What I said was that it was hard to know who is scummy on day 1 unless a mafia or werewolf player did something really dumb. Maybe you are hoping noone would go back and read my original post. Either you are an overanxious townie or scum. Either way I am keeping my eyes on you.
Snippy reaction to being misquoted.
In post 56, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Spade , I do not understand your logic on how I am really scummy just because I posted two generic and newbie post at the beginning. If go by that logic the town would lynch newbies the first round every game. As that great philosopher Spock would say " You reasoning is quite illogical"

Not to mention the imaginary argument you insist me and me and Krazy were having, The fact is that I posted one thing about Krazy which was 100 % accurate. He did misquote me .He accused me of being scummy with bad if not scummy reasoning I called him on it .
theaceofspades wrote:fuzzy's posts (not there are a lot of them) irk me if he's not a noob. Because what do they add to the discussion?

To me. if all you can post is

"Well, some people are mafia, and some aren't, i hope we catch them, because if we don't that means we lose, cause we're town amiright?"

that's not a good town read. It's not enough for me to say anything definitively, but i'm leaning toward scum.

Actually it's funny to me. because the reasons I think krazy and fuzzy are the highest scum-dar trippers, is their reactions to posts about each other.

@Union. Twitching my radar sounds really bad if you say it with the wrong inflection.

You also say me and Krazy are scummy but unvote Krazy. Are you saying I am more scummier than Krazy. To be honest I am really really confused with your logic and actions. Maybe you can clear things up .
A defensive post, and contains some scumhunting as well.
In post 93, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I honestly did not find anything in my last two post all that defensive. Like I said I was a bit annoyed but mostly just confused by Spade posts.

Spade has only one card that he is trying to use against me over and over again. It would be okay if what he said had some type of validity to it. If you look at his argument however it has none .Npr does it follow any rational logic. In retrospect I should of just ignored Spade since none of his argument has any validity. The truth is the only reason I look scummy because I keep responding to Spade posts in a somewhat aggressive manner. By doing so I have validated his argument I am scummy even with his weak argument.

Trumpet I am not offended... i am a bit fluffy. However I ask you ,Please dont hold my lack of dietary control against me :)
More defense. Humor shines through here and there.
In post 222, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I feel like I am banging my fat head against a brick wall. Honestly all I want is a halfway reasonable answer to a pretty straight forward question. The only somewhat reasonable answer I got was from Krazy. I do appreciate his honest attempt to explain it to me
Super frustrated post, after repeated attempts to get people to explain why they thought he was scummy.

ISO of Newbie 1433 - Scum

Spoiler: some example posts from scum game
- Lots of hedgy phrasing in his reads posts:
In post 22, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Yes , it is.....

Its does not nessarilly means he is scummy but it might . Sometimes townies pulls the OMGUS card especially new townies.. Cant figure out yet if Satan is scum or just a nervous newbie. At this point it could go either way.
In post 124, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Reese_ still getting use to reaction test. Have never seen them use before . I played occansionally but but itwas just for pure fun. Im trying to figure out if I realy believe you are doing a reaction test or just BSing saying you were to make yourself look good

Honestly I dont know what to make 2Pac-he has made very little real contribution as far as scum hunting. His going around asking people to sheep him as if he has good scum hunting credibility. His reads are purely OMGUS responsess. Everything about him says stuborn newbie but I cant ignore that his action are starting to seem scummy. He starting to act like a desperate scum trying to get a wagon.

@ Archie_ definently bad stratergy but the question is if just a bad townie or scum. You do make some good points but I am not quite sold . I think you need to make your case a bit stronger before you get me to vote for him.
In post 173, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@Mr:Ree- You do see how much that your vote seem like retaliatory reaction for me accusing you right? Its almost a OMGUS vote . Its not as far I can understand the term from looking it up. Still You did not give any good reason for voting for me( except for me not liking your reaction test) . This is bad playing if not scummy behavior man. I hope you are scum because I hate to think someone of your skill can play so badly.

- Spelling and grammar seem worse when he's scum, but at the same time, it looks like he labors over posts a little more. They don't flow well, and sometimes it looks like he did a lot of copypaste or something.
- he downplays his experience a lot more - was just for fun, was a long time ago.
- Lynched day 3, not a bad run.

ISO of Newbie 1447 - Town

- Pretty assertive in this game
- Day 1 ended really early only 11 posts.
- He was the N1K.

Spoiler: some example posts from this town game
In post 98, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:TIT... how is asking experience not relevant..... this is a newbie game so I think it nice to know if someone is brand new to the game or brand new to the site. I like to know such things myself so it can help me judge a person action. You seem all over the place...are you trying to get yourself lynched bc that is what it seems like. Also not putting pressure on someone so early in the game could be just a playing style and have no relevance to alignment

I have to agree your argument for Wake lynch is weak. You seem trying awful hard to lynch Wake so early in the game with not very good evidence. Either you are tunneling or you are scum trying way to hard to lynch Wake.
In post 102, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:How is it out of place sense it was way at the beginning? I can see if he had posted it mid day how it is out of place but not how it is when it is early in day one. Even if it is odd that to me does not necessarily read scum. I do not think this is a good argument for Wake being scum.

Umm erratic behavior tends to get people lynch in my experience so I was wandering why you were acting the way you were.

Noted.... but just bc he says he does something and does not follow through does not mean necessarily mean he scum.

I disagree with you about scum hunting ... Not everyone scum-hunts so early in the game. In later play I can see this as a valid argument but the game just started late yesterday/ early today so its way too early in my opinion to make such claims

Um yelling Die Scum die at wake seems like tunneling behavior especially so early in the game. You seem pretty set on the idea and dont seem to accept the possibilities he might be town.
^^ This is arguing against a bandwagon. Much less hedgy looking
In post 104, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Voting , unvoting and voting again could be a way to hide your motivations.Something scums has to do. While it is not totally scummy I would say it could be suspicious behavior. Guess I should of used suspicious instead of scummy. Anyways I thought it was something that needed a better explanation . Is that a satisfactory explanation?
This is a sort of walkback from a stronger stance, which is a good thing to compare some of his posts in this game since he's also walked back.
In post 172, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ wake -I almost tempted to lynch you wake bc your anti town behavior is hurting the town and I have no reason to believe that it will be destructive to the town later in the game ...plus you almost double dared me to lynch you. The problem is that Im not into policy lynching and Im pretty sure you are town ( I think TIT is prob town as well).

I doubt that scum would make such risky moves/actions. Still you said that you like to take risky gambits so I might have to think this over a bit more...
This is to the player he had been defending.

---

Back to this game:
In post 52, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Kaze

I admit I fell for whatever trap this was suppose to be.. I saw PM and was thinking inbox. However this does not mean I am scum it means I scanned your message quickly and than responded. Anyone could of done this. This seems like lazy scum hunting at best and a scum trying to get an easy lynch on a newer ( and percieved weaker player) at worst. So tell me which one of these is your attempt.

@ Ornicus

How is being awkward scummy. This is saying that townies cant awkward....This seems like a huge stretched.
This isn't as hedgy as the examples from the scum game above, but it is pretty defensive.
In post 60, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I dont know if Kaze is scummy....thats what I am trying to figure out. As far as his " attack" on me I dont find it nessarily scummy though I find it worth scrunity. I have been in
a couple game where scum have used my newness as way to get an easy lynch. This might not be the case but I think I should make sure.
In his two completed town games, he was not mislynched.
In post 71, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Orcinus

This is how I see it....if he is town than he set up a test that was weak in order to catch scum or at least try to look like he trying to catch scum. If he is scum he set up a trap to ensnare a townie. I can not see any other possibility. If there are I am willing to listen . I admit I might have a narrow perspective on this bc I am involved. Still I am not unwilling to listen for rational explanations.

second off I have played several games so I know all roles comes in in your inbox. This includes town roles , scum roles and third party roles. To say that that i am scum bc I answered his question without saying that town do not get their message in their inbox and not through PM is just ridiculous. Not to mention the thing about the blue townie. Than to push it as absolute fact that I scum bc of this is scummy. Maybe I dont have the experience of playing with Kaze to know if this is his norm but from my experience this seems very suspicious . I guess it is him pushing this idea more than the test to be scummy ....especially since the test results have been proven unreliable.

It does not seem he has much of a case so he pushing the idea that I am scum based on a test . it feels like he keep repeating the same thing over and over again hoping it will stick.

Also....

being awkward is not really a alignment sign as far as I can tell but I am willing to hear why you think so

@ The Mrs
Why do you think Kraze is town
Why do you think I am scum

Thank you
This also is not as hedgy looking as his scum game.
In post 80, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Kaze

I guess you could be just tunneling..... I seen it happens

As far as being defensive... I guess I was a bit. Mainly frustrated bc I was being accused of being scum with very weak argument and people were buying it. Yes being defensive is one sign of possible scumdown. However Town can be defensive as well

@ Orcanis
I can see where you coming from... Honestly I do not feel I have been awkward except for my first post. Can you show where I was being awkward.
There no absolute...until a player flips however if you push someone as being scum as hard as Kaze did means that you believe that he/ she is scum beyond a reasonable doubt. To push with weak unreliable evidence makes a person suspect. i don't care if he was pushing on me or another player.

Can you give me a good reason why I should believe Kaze is town?

@ Deacon and Pitoli

Curious about your reads so far
I kinda like this post.

---

I was expecting to do this meta dive and come away thinking Fuzzy is scum. It didn't work out that way. I don't think his replies in this game have the oily, hedgy, insinuative feel that his scum game had.

I've included a lot of detail because I doubt most players will go through the ISOs the way I have.
I like this post from you, I think

though I am kinda lost as to where the expectation of me reading you correctly is coming from. I havn't exactly made it a secret that I'm not all that great from pulling things off experience if they aren't coming from games where I was town.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:33 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 364, Ms Marangal wrote:I like this post from you, I think

though I am kinda lost as to where the expectation of me reading you correctly is coming from. I havn't exactly made it a secret that I'm not all that great from pulling things off experience if they aren't coming from games where I was town.
And you have another just completed hydra game with town-me. GiF's micro. You guys misread me. Try to do better this time.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Post 80 was ok, and I liked our little talked even though it didn't last very long.

and I definitely like the next page

I forgot about Narnia.

GIF is in the flower hydra?

Tammy's opening was happy-sounding, I don't see where you are getting the roboticness from and it's nothing like the games where she was scum in.

Pedit: shut up about that game :/
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 150, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 64, Ms Marangal wrote:Hi, Ffery who's you're partner?
i know this was a joke (probably) but you were voting fuzzy here?
Was talking about her hydra partner...
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 158, Tammy wrote:Just so you all know, there are too many quote stripers here. I mean I guess it's a nice balance to the spam posting ala moi but dayum, my eyes glazes over.

I will actually read the game when not skimming on my phone later, just wanted to whine. Oh and I want to give fuzzy a hug, which means he's town.
This is coming from you?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:48 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

VOTE: Minaimi
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:54 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 252, Nachomamma8 wrote:Rufflig scum is entirely possible, but I find him an easy early wagon. Let's continue killing prohawk!
ohmaigodno
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:57 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Could you at least wait for me to actually be IN THREAD and get something from the first day before ending it?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:03 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 313, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
when should we talk about mara?
How about, You talk to me directly when I'm not sick. and when the game is open for more than a week and I'm not doing shit, then maybe you have the means to be suspicious about my inactivity but not when the game has only lived three days.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:06 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 333, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Mrs. Marangal

What are your reads so far
Your vote on me early on did not seem to have any basis...please explain your reason for voting for me
what is your thought on the Pro-hawk wagon
You've gotten better, but I am not at a point where I feel comfortable with outing them all, yet.

same with my reason for voting you.

I hate the Pro-hawk wagon, and I didn't realize it was there when I made that prod-dodge post but it's beyond terrible
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:14 am

Post by Ms Marangal »