In post 92, ElectricSavages wrote:Yunichikawowwow [8] - Garmr,
Slandaar
Desperado
Bulbazak
Dry-fit
Yiley
, JKLM,
PeregrineV
Bolded in particular are figures of interest, and italicized are minor figure of interest. (Note that doesn't mean I think the bolded are scum. I've just been keeping a much, MUCH closer eye on them than the others.)
Garmr and JKLM are still townreads of mine. Desp is on the town side of null. PV's at dead-ambivalent-null. Bulbazak's not a strong scumread, but is a minor one. Yiley's a scumread, but not by much. Dry-fit is a somewhat-strong scumread, but not nearly as strong as I'd prefer him to be.

Off the wagon, we've got Maxous as a minor scumread, Matias as a decent scumread, and aptil as only-scum-with-Bulbazak (otherwise, town). Antihero is null, but might be scum. (Read pending.)

AA9 and Yunichika are town, and Toomai looks that way, too. TSO is town as well. EPM and OGML are both null via lack of posts, but I'm guessing they're town despite no posting. (Aside from their confirms.)

I'm not really comfortable flipping the switch; this is mostly circumstantial analysis in an early-game scenario, where there are still too many variables to be certain of. But I'm pretty dang close to having flipped it.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
ElectricSavages
ElectricSavages
Townie
ElectricSavages
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:57 am

Post by ElectricSavages »

Votecount 1.7

Yunichikawowwow [6]
- Slandaar, Desperado, Bulbazak, Yiley, JKLM, PeregrineV

Bulbazak [3]
- ArcAngel9, mastin 2, Yunichikawowwow

Toomai [3]
- Maxous, Dry-fit,

Yiley [2]
- Toomai, Garmr, T S O

Desperado [1]
- aptil

Maxous [1]
- Matias

Not Voting [3]
- Antihero, evilpacman18, OhGodMyLife,

With 19 alive, it takes
10[/i]
votes to lynch.

Deadline is on the 23rd of December 2013 at 10am GMT ((expired on 2013-12-23 10:00:00))

Last edited by ElectricSavages on Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 169, Toomai wrote:
In post 168, T S O wrote:it's multiball?
Zounds. Was this not in both the rules and the title?

TSO is probably town for ignorance.
Ok, yeah. This is actually getting really scummy now.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:18 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote: Yuni

I'm just gonna join the largest wagon until I can read.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:47 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 162, mastin2 wrote:I'm not sure I understand. But yes. Scum voting Yuni probably think she's actually scum. It's painfully obvious she isn't, but scum this game are going to be scumhunting. Their scumhunting method will be different, naturally. Their scumhunting's not going to be as in-depth as town. It's going to be more shallow. It's going to be a cross between their scum selves (faking scumhunting) and town selves (real scumhunting), in that they're not going to fully believe what they're pushing, but they ARE going to be somewhat-serious and legitimate.
The point is; if someone thinks someone is scum as scum, they will do so as town because contrary to what you say scum will actually scumhunt and find the same things scummy as if they were town this is especially true this early on, later maybe you could say they fake some but page 5? nope.

Therefore in actuality all you are saying is a bunch of people genuinely think she is scum.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:54 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 179, Slandaar wrote:The point is; if someone thinks someone is scum as scum, they will do so as town because contrary to what you say scum will actually scumhunt and find the same things scummy as if they were town this is especially true this early on, later maybe you could say they fake some but page 5? nope.

Therefore in actuality all you are saying is a bunch of people genuinely think she is scum.
Actually, no. I said as much. Scum's scumhunting will be
similar
, but not identical. They're going to be prone to bias thanks to knowing who isn't opposite-scum, and it's within scum's interests to NOT be scumhunting at 100% of their ability. They're also prone to being on any wagon they know is not on them/their team, because said player--town or opposite scum, doesn't matter!--is advantageous to be lynched.

Thus. Why wagons rise on town players so easily--because both scum factions see that player as
just
scummy enough to vote, think it's possible said player could be opposite scum, and thus, that they're immune to the consequences of that wagon. Scum aren't entirely scumhunting, so scum aren't going to necessarily be voting who they think are scum. They're going to be voting who they think they can get away with voting, and Yuni's wagon SCREAMS that.

(I forgot to mention Slandaar, who's a mild scumread.)
My academy.
Agnigi
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Antihero »

Pasta's cooking, so reading for a second...
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Antihero »

This and this immediately stick out to me as cheap grabs for town cred.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Antihero »

On page 3, Garmr's posts are coming off as faux scumhunting. Odd criticism of the bulba wagon too
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:47 am

Post by Antihero »

At the end of page 5; garmr, matias (maybe dry-fit) are pretty good scumpicks
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Matias »

Post later, long work day

Mastin: things seem hollow because my posts were a catchup. I've said this a few times now, future posts will be fleshed out.

By the way, TSO, I would hope that one of Maxous and I are scum lol

Responses to garmr and maxous when I'm back
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:52 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 162, mastin2 wrote:Dry-fit is a somewhat-strong scumread, but not nearly as strong as I'd prefer him to be.
Yeah I'm feeling off my game in this on so far. Are you going to explain your read on me like you said you would? And why do you want me to be a strong scumread? Have something against me?

I'm not really liking Yiley right now. Didn't follow up on his Yuni vote and hasn't brought any other scumreads to the table.

Matias' attack on the Yuni wagon doesn't feel quite right either.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:53 am

Post by Matias »

In post 167, mastin2 wrote:
In post 166, T S O wrote:One of Maxous and Matias is scum.
TSO. This game's multiscum. They
both
can be. (Yeah, I think they're opposite-faction scum.
Oh, and by the way, TSO just townslipped. :P)
I like this post and I do think it really emphasizes TSO town. Thats the most important thing to note right now

Edit: Dryfit, why? Total lack of an explanation for that
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Matias »

By the way, a lot of people are not liking any of my short sentiments during the catchup. Not that its an excuse, but I worked 50 hours so far this week and got about 12 hours of sleep, so I totally accept any information of mine to be wrong (read: who garmr was addressing), so my reads may definitely change once I'm not a zombie
My GTKAS
My old account
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:59 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Prod recieved. It's the week before finals, bear with me. I'll probably be able to read tomorrow
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
YuniChikako
YuniChikako
Goon
YuniChikako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by YuniChikako »

In post 132, Matias wrote:Okay, here goes a catchup.
Holy shit, we have a major playstyle issue here. Anyone voting Yuni for her first post is super opportunistic (alignment being a different story)
In post 125, YuniChikako wrote: There's a reason I never list my town reads. I can't get what's in my head written down. A good example of this is when I attempt to write a story. Don't expect even half-decent reads from me. Probably.
Not to mention I was short on time when writing that, and refusing to list my reads doesn't help me much.
In post 136, Desperado wrote:I want Yuni dead so we can lynch Matias after she flips scum. His thought process is so much shallower than Mastin's, and given the game we just finished that is not something I expected to say about Matias.
I can't say I agree with this. Matias's thoughts has some flaws (I personally don't agree with him thinking Gramrr might be scum), but his reads are pretty solid. Also,
In post 188, Matias wrote:By the way, a lot of people are not liking any of my short sentiments during the catchup. Not that its an excuse, but I worked 50 hours so far this week and got about 12 hours of sleep, so I totally accept any information of mine to be wrong (read: who garmr was addressing), so my reads may definitely change once I'm not a zombie
Though he could be trying to be misleading.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 183, Antihero wrote:On page 3, Garmr's posts are coming off as faux scumhunting. Odd criticism of the bulba wagon too
Can you tell me the point of faux scum hunting in multi scum game and not liking the bulb wagons been explained?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

has been*
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 182, Antihero wrote:This and this immediately stick out to me as cheap grabs for town cred.
Slandaar, sure, but me, no, that was just me townslipping. :P

/short on time. More later.
My academy.
Agnigi
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 190, YuniChikako wrote:
In post 132, Matias wrote:Okay, here goes a catchup.
Holy shit, we have a major playstyle issue here. Anyone voting Yuni for her first post is super opportunistic (alignment being a different story)
In post 125, YuniChikako wrote: There's a reason I never list my town reads. I can't get what's in my head written down. A good example of this is when I attempt to write a story. Don't expect even half-decent reads from me. Probably.
Not to mention I was short on time when writing that, and refusing to list my reads doesn't help me much.
In post 136, Desperado wrote:I want Yuni dead so we can lynch Matias after she flips scum. His thought process is so much shallower than Mastin's, and given the game we just finished that is not something I expected to say about Matias.
I can't say I agree with this. Matias's thoughts has some flaws (I personally don't agree with him thinking Gramrr might be scum), but his reads are pretty solid. Also,
In post 188, Matias wrote:By the way, a lot of people are not liking any of my short sentiments during the catchup. Not that its an excuse, but I worked 50 hours so far this week and got about 12 hours of sleep, so I totally accept any information of mine to be wrong (read: who garmr was addressing), so my reads may definitely change once I'm not a zombie
Though he could be trying to be misleading.
Nah, this has been the most draining week of the past few months, and I start a mafia game during it. My read list was frantic because I wanted something out there, and I may have (and did) read things completely wrong, which is why I appreciate people pointing them out.

I am going to eat. I owe a response to Maxous (who is still a scum read) and Garmr (who actually is not really, any longer. You can thank mastin and my retrospection on my convo with bulb for that)
My GTKAS
My old account
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Antihero »

holy crap, mastin acknowledged my existence

what's going on here?
Yiley
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Yiley »

whats going on here is im getting scum read apparently for "not bringing more reads to the table". well then I shall say that my scum reads are currently including garmr and dry-fit
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

^So your omgusing.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by JKLM »

This game further proves that I will have difficulty forever on trying to read gamr.

I've got nothing to say right now honestly so I'm gonna sit back and watch a lot of this. May as well ask a question to mastin, TSO and matias: what is the scummiest post so far?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Unvote

Vote JKLM
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”