geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:08 pm

Post by geists »

In post 1116, Bert wrote:
In post 1112, Marquis wrote:stop repeating the same shit about gif fakeclaiming hider once because guess what i'm hider. gg
In post 1115, Marquis wrote:so deal with it
Stuff like this doesn't seem very town to say when dealing with a claim that's being heavily scrutinized. Your job, under pressure, is to help us understand the choices you make

This kinda pings for you, man.
Actually I disagre. That does have a town sound to it.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1121, Marquis wrote:pretty sure i can't get any clearer than that

pedit ffery/nat/w.e bolded something that is pretty much exactly what i'm saying and you're attacking me for
If Sakura claimed two-shot hider, wouldn't you cast suspicion on her? You're among the scummiest looking in the game currently.
In post 1125, geists wrote:Actually I disagre. That does have a town sound to it.
Interesting.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Post by Cabd »

Assuming SSK is town tracker; just have me doctor SSK, marquis randomly hides, SSK tracks marquis. This assumes hider is trackable.

SSK would have to ask giffy.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:10 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1127, Cabd wrote:Assuming SSK is town tracker; just have me doctor SSK, marquis randomly hides, SSK tracks marquis. This assumes hider is trackable.

With the added note that anybody in that chain being jailkept will be taken as a scumclaim; should we nt lynch sakura today. Could be sakura-RB claiming sakura-JK.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:11 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1127, Cabd wrote:Assuming SSK is town tracker; just have me doctor SSK, marquis randomly hides, SSK tracks marquis. This assumes hider is trackable.

Scum can break this up, though, with whatever powers they have to counteract our PRs. This isn't like Hard Boiled where scum are powerless to stop the tracker from tracking the hider.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1102, Marquis wrote:
In post 178, Marquis wrote:"no me gusta" to kaze's post. looked tooh
edgey
super duper big breadcrumb
In post 865, Marquis wrote:skimmed last 2 pages, mac hammer and post-hammer is super duper town

less confident on pie now. sad

more later
i didn't actually read much of anything from earlier on i was just too happy i didn't die from mac since with v/la i didn't get to crumb my target >_> still pretty upset you guys lynched brian that quickly

also explained by how i failed to read that pie died. oops lol just checked for any pictures of edgey
holy crap thats fucking dangerous or scum :neutral:
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:13 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 1091, Marquis wrote:really hoping sakura is town
UNVOTE:

and this is what i wanted to do

i want sakura and i to target the same person.

sakura town, target town: target and i die, lynch sakura. we live, sakura either town or scum lets me find another conftown
sakura town, target scum: i die alone. lynch the target
sakura scum, target town: well if scum decides to kill my target we know who to lynch
sakura scum, target scum: i die i guess. still lynch the target

and now i go back to my paper. finals smh

of course i'm hoping GIF is using hide > roleblock tho since it really depends on mod
link in bio
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1102, Marquis wrote:also explained by how i failed to read that pie died. oops lol just checked for any pictures of edgey
Of note, jiffy said this exact thing in hard boiled as scum. You're not nearly as competent as him, though, so who knows.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:15 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1131, Marquis wrote:
In post 1091, Marquis wrote:really hoping sakura is town
UNVOTE:

and this is what i wanted to do

i want sakura and i to target the same person.

sakura town, target town: target and i die, lynch sakura. we live, sakura either town or scum lets me find another conftown
sakura town, target scum: i die alone. lynch the target
sakura scum, target town: well if scum decides to kill my target we know who to lynch
sakura scum, target scum: i die i guess. still lynch the target

and now i go back to my paper. finals smh

of course i'm hoping GIF is using hide > roleblock tho since it really depends on mod
This works out well enough. Who do you want to lynch today?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:16 pm

Post by Bert »

I think I figured out what's bothering me about these claims. It seems like the scummiest people are claiming PRs.

Sakura comes in and is looking scummy, she claims without the need to (and goes first). SSK postures and waits for Ffery to claim her role. Marquis "refuses to claim" in a way that's really scummy, reminds me so much of Fuzzybutternut refusing to claim (it made no sense for either motivation (scum or town) in that game and threw everyone off).

Sakura, SSK, Marquis (in my book).

I've seen massclaims before, but this...

Something feels so wrong, I feel like at least one of them is lying. I feel like Marquis and Sakura are scum.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:18 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1094, Marquis wrote:really shitty gambit where i wanted a higher chance of people giving real flavornames if they thought i was a rolename checker or something

doesn't make much sense in hindsight since probably the names don't correspond flavorwise to scum or town anyway.
No, this makes no sense at all as to why you refused to claim until everyone had gone. You showed stubborn resistance and didn't want to cooperate unless you were dead last.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Post by Marquis »

i'm not sure how to take that but i'm pretty sure we don't have the same meta / what happened in the past is totally happening now but ok

pedit i'll think about it. you guys are distracting me. this thing is 30% of my grade

pedit2 bert there are two kills. if i decided to make a hider fakeclaim today as scum why would i do it with the risk of mac actually being part of another scumteam, not allowing me to assume he's automatically town since he's not with me? basically i hid behind mac last night. i didn't die. if i was scum faking that it'd be a huge risk especially with, bar scum vig, another scum floating around that could destroy my claim with an inopportune flip

pedit3 ok i'm done with your conf bias. i thought i could pull off a gambit but in hindsight it was dumb and didn't help with anything but making me look scummy. good night.
link in bio
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:22 pm

Post by Bert »

I know that one of the geists heads said that she or he didn't know what to make of slimer.

What's holding me back is I know how I played like in 258 Pick and Ban, and her play reminds me so much of what I did in that game in modifying my playstyle. So either now she's overwhelmed, or is scum, or doesn't know what to do since there's so much suspicion around her. Kinda disappearing from the game like she did in one of our past games.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:23 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1136, Marquis wrote:as scum why would i do it with the risk of mac actually being part of another scumteam, not allowing me to assume he's automatically town since he's not with me? basically i hid behind mac last night. i didn't die. if i was scum faking that it'd be a huge risk especially with, bar scum vig, another scum floating around that could destroy my claim with an inopportune flip
Holy fuck why is everything you say so fucking scummy?

Like you're entirely leaving out the potential for a vig hiding in the VT claims why? You're immediately assuming mutiball?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by Marquis »

would another pr, a vig, make sense with this many confirmable/trustable prs

multiple scum kills to quickly off the prs makes so much more sense
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:26 pm

Post by Marquis »

GOOD NIGHT. I MEAN IT NOW BECAUSE THIS PAPER IS STILL ON PAGE 1.
link in bio
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:26 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1136, Marquis wrote:
why would i do it with the risk of mac actually being part of another scumteam
, not allowing me to assume he's automatically town since he's not with me? basically i hid behind mac last night. i didn't die. if i was scum faking that it'd be a huge risk especially with, bar scum vig, another scum floating around that could destroy my claim with an inopportune flip
:neutral:

Another TEAM? :o

Here is a scenario that's realistic --> If you're scum and bulletproof, or SK, which are both not unlikely at all, then no that's not a huge risk.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:28 pm

Post by Mac »

marquis if you had died last night how would people have known to lynch me today?
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:29 pm

Post by geists »

Ugh.

I do not know what to think now.

Still feel like it's confirmable, Cabd?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Post by Marquis »

ugh one last thing because this is so dumb.

in the real world, most modern legal systems aren't like in ace attorney. as in, instead of me having to try and find reasons that i haven't thought of before as to why my clearly town role isn't scum, maybe you should consider me innocent until proven guilty. because it's really really really fucking stupid when you're trying to push the town hider as scum when there are much less confirmable claims out there (doctor, jk), just because you don't like who i'm targetting and what i chose to do.

pedit mac they wouldn't have because i was v/la until night. i took the best risk i could because i didn't feel like you were that scum and i didn't feel like you were that nightkill-worthy
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:34 pm

Post by Marquis »

like you guys need to stop scrambling for reasons and scenarios where my hider (hider? *gasp*) claim would be false and start actually looking for real scum
link in bio
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:38 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1144, Marquis wrote:because it's really really really fucking stupid when you're trying to push the town hider as scum when there are much less confirmable claims out there (doctor, jk), just because you don't like who i'm targetting and what i chose to do.
No, it's not stupid. The way you went about claiming does not feel like town.

The way you are expecting us just to believe you and not question it does not feel like town.

The way you are now saying there are less confirmable claims out there, and thus you should not be the focus of the attention, does not feel like town. the way you explained that you wouldn't do this as scum with regard to claiming, because of the possibility of a TEAM (a TEAM??? Multiball? That's the best reason you can come up with??)

Lastly, the way you're defending it is just like I saw fuzzybutternut defend his cop claim in my scumgame. Almost to a tee. (1) Refuse to claim in a way that seems to make no sense whatsoever for either alignment. (2) Keep refusing and then claim. (3) Have this cockiness about how everyone should believe you, and then go "I'M A PR, LEAVE ME ALONE. I don't deserve this scrutiny!"

That, and your referencing multi-ball (???) as a reason why as scum you wouldn't fakeclaim hider?? That's a terrible explanation!!!

It does not add up. Can you not see where we are coming from?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:42 pm

Post by Marquis »

the only safe way for scum to claim hider is in a situation they can completely account for. no extra variables, no extra scum, no extra kills. otherwise it's much less reliable of a claim.

can you not see where i am coming from????????????
link in bio
KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:10 am

Post by KingdomAces »

I don't know if anyone updated this or not yet:

Bert-Maya Fey, 1 shot channeler
Sakura Hana-Moe, Jailkeeper
Cabd-Director Hottie, Doctor
SSK-Gumshoe, Tracker
geists-Sal Manella, VT
Mac-Winston Payne, VT
Kalimar-Franziska von Karma, VT
Slimer-Will Powers, VT
KingdomAces-Godot, Passive PR
Marquis-Edgeworth, 2-shot Hider
Kazekirimaru-Phoenix Wright, IC-er
pieguyn-Lotta Hart, VT
Brian Skies-Wendy Oldbag, VT

I don't understand Edgeworth being a hider flavorwise. Also mod WIFOM, but I don't think that both Marquis and Kalimar would be town, because that would mean that all of the non-Manfred prosecutors would be in the game and town, which doesn't seem right to me. There seems to be far too many PR's at present, and a large portion of them are confirmable in one way or another. Because of that, I think we should be focusing on the non-Mac VTs for today. That leaves just geists/Kalimar/Slimer, though myself should probably also be included in that list for everyone else also.

I don't have geists of as much of a townread today as I did yesterday, because I really don't like how they pushed the massclaim like this. Also, Sal Manella seems like a really weird character to use as a VT, especially claimed along with Oldbag/Powers. Both of them were in 2-4 in addition to 1-3, while Sal was never brought back. This is especially weird given the absence of Larry. Since most of this is just flavor spec though, this is only downgrading them to null-town for me.

I'll give more on Slimer/Kalimar when they give more.
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:40 am

Post by Bert »

Sleep time now, wow this is all so much to take in, 6 out of 10 claimed PR's? That's just...wow.

Yeah, I had been thinking earlier today that I wanted to IC-rize Ffery/Nat tomorrow if I'm still here to make sure, because they could easily be scum for all I know. And if they're still alive, then hmm. something's up.

you did a good job, KA, painting them as scummy. Helps to see another perspective. I was thinking me put them at lynch -1 myself, and then quickly submit IC-rize. OH well I'm getting ahead of myself anyway. I guess what really got to me in your post is that you said they aren't as town today. Flashbacks to my past game.

Kaze as a kill also does make sense from a Ffery perspective, with him having experience with Ffery-scum as a scumbuddy. Kaze wasn't suspecting Ffery at all, as well. I know, I know, this is a lot of WIFOM.

Zzzzzzzzz. I don't know what to think anymore.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”