Micro 269: See Nine Minus Minus (Game Over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Micro 269: See Nine Minus Minus (Game Over!)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Welcome to Micro 269: C9--!

Players:

1. Titus
2. Stuffed Crust (hydra of Varsoon and Mac)
3. Bulbazak*
4. CherryDrPepper* (hydra of Sakura Hana and DoctorPepper)
5. The Silver Bard
Venrob

6. TierShift
7. BBmolla
8. FuDuzn***
9. Obscurity*

* = number of prods

Spoiler: Alive
Titus
Stuffed Crust

Spoiler: Dead
Obscurity,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 1.

FuDuzn,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 2.

BBmolla,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 2.

Bulbazak,
Town 1-Shot Doctor
, was lynched Day 3.

CherryDrPepper and TierShift,
Vanilla Townies
, were endgamed Day 3.

The Silver Bard,
Town 1-Shot Cop
was endgamed Day 3.

Spoiler: Modkilled

Game Events:

Day 1 Start
Day 1 Lynch
Day 2 Start
Day 2 Lynch

Last edited by Does Bo Know on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:35 am, edited 21 times in total.
Town: 11-12; Scum: 10-4; Third-party 1-0
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Rules
(method of posting rules stolen from Equinox)

All of the rules listed on the Boilerplate MafiaScum Game Rules page apply to this game except where contradicted in the additional rules below.

-
Do not use standard MafiaScum purple (#800080). This is my color. All other colors are fine.

- Days will have deadlines of (12+n) real time days, n being the number of players alive on said day.
- Nights will have deadlines of 72 hours. Those who have used night actions may change them until the deadline is reached. Night actions will be forfeited if they are not submitted before deadline.
- Deadline extensions will only be made under extreme circumstances.
- If a player hasn’t posted in 48 hours, another player may request a prod on the missing player. If a player hasn’t posted in 72 hours and no one has requested a prod yet, I will prod the player anyway.
- A player has 96 hours to post after his or her most recent post before I seek replacement. If the player posts again before I find a replacement, the player will stay in the game.
- If a player has been prodded twice, and if they are due for another prod, I will force-replace the player.
- Votes/unvoted should be bolded with bold tags (
Vote: DBK
Unvote
), or vote tags (VOTE: DBK, UNVOTE: ). I would prefer if votes and unvotes were on separate lines, but if anything looks like an intention to vote in my eyes, I will count it.
- Both Lynches
and
No Lynches will require majority vote. If there are an odd number of players alive, (n+1)/2 votes are required for majority vote. If there are an even number of players alive, (n/2)+1 votes are required for majority vote. (n is still the number of players alive that day.)
- If a majority vote is not reached before a day's deadline, there will be No Lynch.
- All players, including the lynched player, may talk during twilight (the time between the lynching vote and my arrival to confirm the lynch). Once a player is dead, they may not post in the game
at all
until I declare that the game is over.
- The Mafia team will receive a discussion quicktopic in their Role PM (they can already talk before Day 1 starts, and during Night phases). Each hydra account can talk however they want, but they are
not
allowed to quote anything from their method of communication. Each dead player will receive a “Dead QT” in a PM following their death.
- Players have
hours to confirm once I have sent out the first Role PM’s. If a player does not confirm by then, I will seek replacement.

Questions about rules can be PM’ed to me at any time this game. I will answer any questions I see fit in the thread if you post with
bold text
(i.e.,
Mod: Does the chicken come before the egg?
). Considering the possibilities of setups, it is
highly suggested
that you ask me any questions before you make assumptions about the setup. I will be happy to answer any questions.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:12 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Setup: C9--

C9-- is an experimental setup developed by IceGuy. This game was only tested once. Most of the setup is word for word from C9++; this is basically the Micro version of it.

It should go without showing that all of you read the links to the C9++
and
C9-- setups if you haven't already. I might go ahead and see if we can get it a wiki page later, but for now, the link to IceGuy’s post will be provided above.

Mechanics:

- This setup uses a Daystart.
- Cops are guaranteed to be sane.
- Cops get results in the form of Innocent, Guilty, or No Result, the last thing happening in the event of a roleblock.
- Innocent Child is revealed at the start of Day 1 by the mod.
- It is possible for a player to receive a confirmation from the mod that another player is confirmed to be Town aligned. Unlike the cake, this isn’t a lie.
- Doctors prevent only one night kill.
- Mafia Roleblocker cannot kill AND block in the same night.
- This game will follow Natural Action Resolution.
- …And because I’m such a great mod and remember my mistakes from last game, but I was asked in See Nine Plus Plus about action resolution in the event of two roleblockers, with one blocker blocking another. Well, I follow the Golden Rule, which states:

“Apply actions which modify other actions before the actions they modify.”

And then also:

“Find an action such that its effect cannot possibly be modified by any other action.”

So if a blocker isn’t blocked, his action goes through first, for example. So that’s how stuff works. You’re welcome, Sakura Hana.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:15 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Role PM’s

Spoiler: Vanilla Townie Role PM
Welcome! You are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

- Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win Condition:

- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

To confirm, reply with the name of your role. You have 72 hours to confirm from the time the last Role PM is sent (I will announce this in the game thread) before I force-replace you.

The game thread is here: [Game Link]

Spoiler: Town Cop Role PM
Welcome, [Player], you are a
Town Cop

Abilities:

- Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM’ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Innocent, Guilty, or No Result.

Win Condition:

- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

To confirm, reply with the name of your role. You have 72 hours to confirm from the time the last Role PM is sent (I will announce this in the game thread) before I force-replace you.

Spoiler: Town 1-Shot Cop Role PM
Town 1-Shot Cop

Abilities:

- Once at night, you may investigate one player in the game by PM’ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Innocent, Guilty, or No Result.

Win Condition:

Spoiler: Town Doctor Role PM
Town Doctor

Abilities:

- Each night phase, you may protect a player in the game from one nightkill.

Win Condition:

Spoiler: Town 1-Shot Doctor Role PM
Town 1-Shot Doctor

Abilities:

- Once at night, you may protect a player in the game from one nightkill.

Win Condition:

Spoiler: Town Vigilante Role PM
Town Vigilante

Abilities:

- Each night, you may select a player in the game to target for a nightkill.

Win Condition:

Spoiler: Town 1-Shot Vigilante Role PM
Town 1-Shot Vigilante

Abilities:

- Once at night, you may select a player in the game to target for a nightkill.

Win Condition:

Spoiler: Town Innocent Child Role PM
Town Innocent Child

Abilities:

- At the start of Day 1, the moderator of the game will announce you as an Innocent Child, confirming you as town.

Win Condition:

Spoiler: Town 1-Shot Friendly Neighbor Role PM
Town 1-Shot Friendly Neighbor

Abilities:

- Once at night, you may PM the moderator the name of one player. This player will receive a confirmation from the moderator that you are Town aligned.

Win Condition:

Spoiler: Town Roleblocker Role PM
Town Roleblocker

Abilities:

- Each night, you may select a player in the game to roleblock. They will not be able to perform an action at night if they have one.

Win Condition:

Spoiler: Town 1-Shot Roleblocker Role PM
Town 1-Shot Roleblocker

Abilities:

- Once at night, you may select a player in the game to roleblock. They will not be able to perform an action
Win Condition:

Spoiler: Mafia Goon Role PM
Welcome, [Player]. You are a
Mafia Goon
, along with your partner, [Player].

Abilities:

- Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partner here: [QuickTopic link].
- Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.

Win Condition:

- You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Spoiler: Mafia Roleblocker Role PM
Mafia Roleblocker

Abilities:

- Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partner here: [QuickTopic link].
- Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.
- Roleblock: Each night phase, you individually may perform a roleblock on another player in the game. You cannot block and kill in the same night.

Win Condition:

- You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Spoiler: Mafia Goon Role PM (with 1-shot factional Strongman kill)
Mafia Goon

Abilities:

- 1-Shot Factional Strongman kill: Once at night, one of you or your partners may perform a factional strongman kill. This kill will bypass all roleblocks and protections.

Win Condition:

Spoiler: Mafia Roleblocker Role PM (with 1-shot factional Strongman kill
Mafia Roleblocker

Abilities:

- Roleblock: Each night phase, you individually may perform a roleblock on another player in the game. You cannot block and kill in the same night.
- 1-Shot Factional Strongman kill: Once at night, one of you or your partners may perform a factional strongman kill. This kill will bypass all roleblocks and protections.

Win Condition:

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:40 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

GAME START

Votecount 1.00

Not Voting: Titus, Stuffed Crust, Bulbazak, CherryDrPepper, Venrob, TierShift, BBmolla, FuDuzn, Obscurity

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline is Friday, December 27 at 4:00 PM CST ((expired on 2013-12-27 16:00:00)).

---

Yeah the deadline is near Christmas, but if it becomes too much of a problem for most of you, I will extend it. I decided to just leave it at Christmas so that you guys can marathon without having to worry about this game, if this day goes three weeks of course.
Last edited by Does Bo Know on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Bump
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.01

[L-2] Stuffed Crust - Bulbazak, CherryDrPepper, BBmolla
[L-4] Bulbazak - FuDuzn
[L-4] Titus - Obscurity
[L-4] CherryDrPepper - TierShift

Not Voting: Titus, Stuffed Crust, Venrob

Deadline is Friday, December 27 at 4:00 PM CST ((expired on 2013-12-27 16:00:00)).

---

I have an awesome idea that you guys might love. Just remind me to talk about it post-game if I forget!
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Bump
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.02

[L-3] Bulbazak - FuDuzn, BBmolla
[L-4] Stuffed Crust - Bulbazak
[L-4] Titus - Obscurity
[L-4] BBmolla - CherryDrPepper

Not Voting: Titus, Stuffed Crust, Venrob

---

I see you guys are continuing the legacy for Ass See Nine activity.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:13 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.03

[L-3] BBmolla - CherryDrPepper, Titus
[L-4] Bulbazak - FuDuzn
[L-4] Titus - Obscurity
[L-4] Obscurity - BBmolla

Not Voting: Stuffed Crust, Venrob

---

I do timely vote counts for tradition and convenience. Note that I started with 1.00 hoping that we won't go past 100. But no promises with See Nine games.
Last edited by Does Bo Know on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:33 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.04

[L-3] BBmolla - CherryDrPepper, Titus
[L-3] Obscurity - BBmolla, TierShift
[L-4] Bulbazak - FuDuzn
[L-4] Titus - Obscurity
[L-4] TierShift - Venrob

Not Voting: Stuffed Crust

---

Venrob is V/LA until Tuesday.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

In post 107, BBmolla wrote:Can the whole game get prodded or some shit. Where the hell is Obscumity?
You guys are allowed to request prods on players if they have not posted in 48 hours. Nevertheless, I will count this as a request toward Obscurity and FuDuzn. Prodding them now.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:57 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Bump
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:57 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.05

[L-2] BBmolla - CherryDrPepper, Titus, Obscurity
[L-3] Obscurity - BBmolla, TierShift
[L-3] TierShift - Venrob, Stuffed Crust
[L-4] Bulbazak - FuDuzn

---

Venrob is V/LA until today at 4:00 PM CST.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:37 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.06

[L-3] BBmolla - Titus, Obscurity
[L-3] Stuffed Crust - Bulbazak, TierShift
[L-4] TierShift - Venrob
[L-4] Bulbazak - FuDuzn

Not voting: CherryDrPepper, Stuffed Crust

---

Because the site was down for a while last night, I've decided that everyone has a free 12 hours before any prod things can happen. So it's 36 hours after a post before requesting a prod, 84 hours before I prod if there wasn't a request, and 108 hours before I ask for replacements. Yeah that's a lot of hours, but 12 hours can make a difference. I'll let you know when this free 12 hours expires.

Remember, you guys can let me know if there's a problem with the VC any time.

CherryDrPepper is V/LA until the end of Monday.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

In post 166, Venrob wrote:
@MOD: I am requesting replacement.
Understood. I have posted in the Replacement Queue for you.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.07

[L-3] Stuffed Crust - Bulbazak, TierShift
[L-3] Bulbazak - FuDuzn, Titus
[L-4] BBmolla - Obscurity

Not voting: CherryDrPepper, Stuffed Crust, Venrob

---

I am still seeking a replacement for Venrob.

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

The Silver Bard is replacing Venrob! I will get his Role PM sent and he can post as soon as he receives it!
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:14 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.08

[L-1] Obscurity - BBmolla, The Silver Bard, Stuffed Crust, CherryDrPepper

[L-4] Stuffed Crust - TierShift

Not voting: Obscurity, Bulbazak

---

Remember, you guys can request to prod people if enough time has passed.

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

You get a warning, BBmolla. Next time you do that I will modkill you.

You can mention that a player is posting in other games, but you cannot say anything further.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.09

[L-1] Obscurity - BBmolla, The Silver Bard, Stuffed Crust, CherryDrPepper

[L-4] Stuffed Crust - TierShift

Not voting: Obscurity, Bulbazak

---

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

FuDuzn has been prodded.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Bump
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.10

[L-2] Obscurity - BBmolla, The Silver Bard, CherryDrPepper
[L-3] FuDuzn - Bulbazak, TierShift

Not voting: Obscurity, Stuffed Crust

---

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:42 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.11

[L-4] Bulbazak - FuDuzn
[L-4] BBmolla - Titus

---

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:04 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Bump
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.12

[L-4] Bulbazak - FuDuzn
[L-4] BBmolla - Titus

---

I think we can lay off the extra 12-hour thing. We're back to 48-72-96 hour activity schedules, folks.

Stuffed Crust is V/LA until the end of January 25th.

CherryDrPepper is V/LA until the end of today.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:03 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.13

[L-4] Bulbazak - FuDuzn
[L-4] BBmolla - Titus
[L-4] The Silver Bard - Obscurity

Not voting: Stuffed Crust

---

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.14

[L-1] Obscurity - BBmolla, The Silver Bard, CherryDrPepper, Stuffed Crust

[L-4] Bulbazak - FuDuzn
[L-4] BBmolla - Titus

---

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:59 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.15

[L-4] Bulbazak - FuDuzn
[L-4] BBmolla - Titus

---

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:35 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and say that if you posted before 12:00 AM on December 19, you have an extra 24 hours added to all the activity rules, added just like last time.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:13 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Bump
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:13 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.16

[L-4] Bulbazak - FuDuzn
[L-4] BBmolla - Titus

---

The Silver Bard is V/LA until the end of December 27th.

Titus is V/LA until the end of December 24th.

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:35 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

I'm trying to decide how to do prods and such since the site outages, but now that they're over, I think I'm just gonna keep the same deadline, and anyone you want to post can simply ask me to prod them.

If you wanted to declare V/LA during the site outages if you haven't done so, please do so now.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.17

[Lynch] Obscurity - BBmolla, The Silver Bard, CherryDrPepper, Stuffed Crust, TierShift

[L-4] FuDuzn - Bulbazak
[L-4] Bulbazak - FuDuzn
[L-4] BBmolla - Titus

It’s that time. You guys have chosen a player to send to the lynching block.

You guys chose Obscurity. He turned out to be a
Vanilla Townie

It is now Night 1. Deadline is December 25th at 7 PM CST ((expired on 2013-12-25 19:00:00)) to send in your night actions. I'm giving you an extra 24 hours because of the holidays.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Good morning, everybody! Or was it?

...yeah, it was. No one died! Merry Christmas!

It is now Day 2. Deadline is January 14th, 2014, at 7PM CST ((expired on 2014-01-14 19:00:00)).
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 2.00

[L-2] FuDuzn - BBmolla, Bulbazak, Titus
[L-4] Bulbazak - FuDuzn

Not voting: Stuffed Crust, CherryDrPepper, The Silver Bard, TierShift

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline is Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 7:00 PM CST ((expired on 2014-01-14 17:00:00)).

---

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:44 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

In post 435, Titus wrote:Cherry and SC haven't even commented yet. They should be heard from, but I'm not sure how much we'll get from SC since the hydra is VLA until January.

Mod: Is that a mistake?
No. CherryDrPepper's V/LA ended throughout the night phase, so I removed it from the vote count. And Stuffed Crust is indeed V/LA until January (if one head goes V/LA, I assume the slot could be V/LA just in case).
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:15 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Bump
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:15 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 2.01

[L-2] FuDuzn - BBmolla, Bulbazak, Titus
[L-4] Bulbazak - FuDuzn
[L-4] Titus - TierShift

Not voting: Stuffed Crust, CherryDrPepper, The Silver Bard

Deadline is Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 7:00 PM CST ((expired on 2014-01-14 17:00:00)).

---

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=23677

Micro 60, first trial run, Xalxe as mod.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

In post 470, Stuffed Crust wrote:
@mod - requesting a prod on the heads of the CDP hydra?
I'm counting as a prod dodge.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #42) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:45 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 2.02

[L-1] FuDuzn - BBmolla, Bulbazak, Titus, The Silver Bard

[L-4] Titus - TierShift

Not voting: Stuffed Crust, CherryDrPepper, FuDuzn

---

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #43) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Mine
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #44) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 2.03

[L-4] Titus - TierShift

Not voting: Stuffed Crust, CherryDrPepper, FuDuzn

---

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:00 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 2.04

[L-3] Titus - TierShift, FuDuzn

Not voting: Stuffed Crust, CherryDrPepper

---

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #46) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Bulbazak is being prodded.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:57 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Bump
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:57 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 2.05

Not voting: Stuffed Crust, CherryDrPepper

---

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Prodding CherryDrPepper.

Attempting to replace FuDuzn. If he posts before I find a replacement, he stays. If he needs to be prodded on more time, force replace, no more mulligans.

Also, I usually do vote counts every page, but you guys can request a VC whenever you want since sometimes days go by without a vote count. I usually just try once per page to make it easy to count votes on the page you're posting on.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:27 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 2.06

[L-4] CherryDrPepper - Stuffed Crust

Not voting: CherryDrPepper

---

BBmolla, Titus and Bulbazak are V/LA until the end of January 2nd.

Last edited by Does Bo Know on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Working on replacing CherryDrPepper.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Bump
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 2.07

[L-1] FuDuzn - Bulbazak, Titus, The Silver Bard, CherryDrPepper

[L-4] Titus - FuDuzn

Not voting: BBmolla, TierShift

---

BBmolla, Titus and Bulbazak are V/LA until the end of January 2nd.

Last edited by Does Bo Know on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Bump
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 2.08

[L-4] Titus - FuDuzn

---

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:33 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 2.09

[L-4] Titus - FuDuzn

---

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:51 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 2.10

[L-4] Titus - FuDuzn

---

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 2.11

[Lynch] FuDuzn - Bulbazak, Titus, The Silver Bard, CherryDrPepper, BBmolla

[L-4] Titus - FuDuzn

Not voting: TierShift

Lynch scene will be up later tonight.

---

CherryDrPepper is V/LA until the end of January 6th.

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

You guys chose FuDuzn. He turned out to be a
Vanilla Townie

It is now Night 2. Deadline is January 8th at 10 PM CST ((expired on 2014-01-08 22:00:00)) to send in your night actions.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Good morning, everybody! Or was it?

I guess not. BBmolla was shot last night. He turned out to be a
Vanilla Townie

Oh well, it’s a new day!

It is now Day 3. Deadline is January 26th at 11 PM CST ((expired on 2014-01-26 23:00:00)).
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

What the hell let's bump
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 3.00

Not voting: TierShift, Bulbazak, Titus, The Silver Bard, CherryDrPepper, Stuffed Crust

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is January 26, 2014 at 11 PM CST ((expired on 2014-01-26 23:00:00)).

---

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:38 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Umm, no one is voting anybody and Stuffed Crust is V/LA until the end of January 25th.

Figured we didn't need an official votecount until someone does vote.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Bump
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 3.01

[L-2] CherryDrPepper - Stuffed Crust, Titus

Not voting: TierShift, Bulbazak, The Silver Bard, CherryDrPepper

---

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

In post 2, Does Bo Know wrote:- Mafia Roleblocker cannot kill AND block in the same night.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:02 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 3.02

[L-1] Bulbazak - TierShift, The Silver Bard, Stuffed Crust

[L-3] CherryDrPepper - Titus
[L-3] Stuffed Crust - CherryDrPepper

Not voting: Bulbazak

---

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 3.03

[Lynch] Bulbazak - TierShift, The Silver Bard, Stuffed Crust, Titus

[L-3] Stuffed Crust - CherryDrPepper

Not voting: Bulbazak

---

Standby...
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

You guys chose Bulbazak. He turned out to be a
Town 1-Shot Doctor

---

Well, basically it's still 3v2, but in the Scum Role PM's it says they win if nothing can prevent a majority from happening. Titus sent me a PM letting me know they would kill, and there are no more PR's that can stop it, so to speed things up...

Scum Wins!

Roles:

CherryDrPepper – Vanilla Townie

TierShift – Vanilla Townie

BBmolla – Vanilla Townie

FuDuzn – Vanilla Townie

Obscurity – Vanilla Townie

Bulbazak – Town 1-Shot Doctor

The Silver Bard – Town 1-Shot Cop

Titus – Mafia Goon

Stuffed Crust – Mafia Goon

with a 1-shot factional Strongman kill

Night Actions:

Night 1

Bulbazak protected BBmolla (success)
Stuffed Crust killed BBmolla (failure)
The Silver Bard investigated BBmolla (success, innocent)

Night 2

Titus strongman-killed BBmolla (success)

Scum QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/GkHsDJqRnrnRb
Dead QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/pa8C9D93uh7aK
Spoiler Dead QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/4Vibm6q2xidH8

Hydra accounts can reveal whatever they choose about their communication at this point.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

A few things to note:

- If you guys have any suggestions about the setup, let me know.

- Is anyone interested in a See Nine "Finale?" It's not going to be something only people in the See Nine games will be able to play, but the flavor (yes, actual flavor!) would be related to this and Open 512. I'd also probably need a few people to help design the setup since I'm not too great at designing normal setups from the ground up.

- You guys don't have to post through hydras anymore, lol.

- I'll have to give props to SC's fakeclaim, mainly for having so much explanation behind it.

- Thanks to the replacements for replacing, and thanks to all of you for playing! I may take a break from modding too much though, just that finale if anyone is interested.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

I have no say in that, haha
Does Bo Know