Mini 1525: Tales of The Abyss Mafia GAME OVER!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:17 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 782, Deacon Blues wrote:Hi mykonian.

Thanks for replacing in.

I'm not voting because Bork and I are doing a reset, but he has a week-old baby and wasn't able to free up time this weekend.

I want our vote on rufflig. We'll see if Bork and I still feel that way tomorrow.

We're also still not very happy with Nacho's play. Still wanting someone to tell us why they think Nacho is town.
'
I think Nacho is town.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:20 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 777, The Rufflig wrote:That read was made after your exams and by request of another player. At that point, you still had not shown any intention of playing the game.
Ruffling looks horrible from this exchange.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:21 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

@ Mac
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:54 am

Right now I think that Ruffling, MafiaSSK , Myko and Pit are the best options for wagon

I am not sure about Myko... I did not like Mara overall playing. It just seem scummy. Not only that but Myko at first did not seem to follow his meta which seems pretty calm and reserved . He seemed to calm down a bit.... ( it was an effort to find meta on him.) He has alot of non game posts...ie Mish Mash general discussion etc. He also modded several games.

Mafia-
I really hate the whole my lurking does not really stink but NO Hana does . Not only that her accusation on me seems forced. Your scum bc You said sorry in one post. She might be wort taking s look at

Not sure about Pit and Ruff but there seems quite a few players thinking they are scum and I would love to hear the cases against them. I must say I do not like Pits random vote on me... but I am not going to make it the reason to put a vote on him
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 803, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
Right now I think that Ruffling, MafiaSSK , Myko and Pit are the best options for wagon

I am not sure about Myko... I did not like Mara overall playing. It just seem scummy. Not only that but Myko at first did not seem to follow his meta which seems pretty calm and reserved . He seemed to calm down a bit.... ( it was an effort to find meta on him.) He has alot of non game posts...ie Mish Mash general discussion etc. He also modded several games.

Mafia-
I really hate the whole my lurking does not really stink but NO Hana does . Not only that her accusation on me seems forced. Your scum bc You said sorry in one post. She might be wort taking s look at

Not sure about Pit and Ruff but there seems quite a few players thinking they are scum and I would love to hear the cases against them.
I must say I do not like Pits random vote on me... but I am not going to make it the reason to put a vote on him
Don't think this post makes sense. He's basically throwing wagons he's not sure about. He's not sure about a lot of things, and if you understand what he meant with my meta, I'm proud of you, because I found it hard to understand.

Gosh, half a day in and I start tunneling already. This is awesome. But who knows, maaaaybe fuzzy was the protown star of the game in the second half. I need to do this reading half of the game thing more often, so much suspense!
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

In post 778, ProHawk wrote:Ahhan, and by that you presume to know my exam schedule. I still think your read and vote on me were crap.
You told us on Tuesday that you had an exam tomorrow meaning Wednesday. The read came Thursday. You never mentioned any other exams on any other days.

---
In post 799, Nachomamma8 wrote:How so? I mean I get one was scum and the other is likely scum but I don't see any comparisons past that. Doctor who is a hazy memory.
Anyway, There is something I wanted to say.

This is likely the last I'm going to say about Tammy for awhile.

Scum Tammy is known to occasionally make a crap case on someone early on to appear to be scum hunting. That is what she's done here. She never believed her own case. However, she was quite adamant about her read. Look at this:
In post 669, Tammy wrote:Holy shit. You're scum.
There was no reason to make such a statement as she had been saying all along that I was scum. I would have expected 'That was incredibly scummy' or some such. Not a statement that boils down to 'OMG, The Rufflig is actually scum!' Which proves her initial case was BS. At this point, if she had been on me for a reaction, she would have abandoned her initial case and just focused on what she found scummy. She didn't. She repeated her made up case on me as part of her new case. This isn't a townie mind set.

Obviously, all of that requires that this is multiball or there is a third party of some sort in play. The truth of that is likely to become apparent tomorrow. If I get lynched, I'd like you to remember this and look into Tammy tomorrow.

---

Yes, I know I come off badly on defense. It's something that I get to do maybe once a year, so I'm terrible at it. The last time was last December (as town) and I didn't do all that much better than this. Me being bad on defense is simply that - I'm bad at it.

---

Anyway, I'm going to see if I can dig up Tammy's partners.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

i'm chickening out.
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 806, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:i'm chickening out.
About what?
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 798, Mac wrote:
In post 654, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 496, fferyllt wrote:Town: {
Orci
Tammy
Fuzzy
, Mac, Kaze,
ProHawk
}
Null (L-R = T-S): {Pitoli, Rufflig, GifSakura, SSK, Mara}
Scum: {
Nacho
}

Nacho is my current conclusion based on the prohawk push but I'm annealing my take on it still. Wouldn't take to bank.

Orcinus/Kaze due to Kaze claim and Orci nod.

#UPDATE
Minami read is surprising to me, what's going on there? The gif head has been a hell of a lot more active and engaged than he ever was in touhou and providing a lot more good shit to boot.
here here. gif had me fooled in touhou (a little bit, i think i might've clocked it eventually) but here he seems totally different.
I take it you didn't see the follow-up reply to Sakura.

Bork was really bothered that Nacho asked this question. Me, not so much. I think you guys forget that this is a hydra and prior to this morning there were two players' concerns and questions that needed to be addressed. And Bork's reads trend lower than mine based on what I've seen.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

VOTE: Pitoli

There's no shame in being afraid, Orc.

Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 798, Mac wrote:i have cookies!

not sold on rufflig scum. would prefer pitoli and SSK over him atm, because i haven't really sorted him yet
Can you throw in a sold scumpitoli case with those cookes? I mean, she hasn't really been active, so I'm surprised you have her sorted out.
In post 804, mykonian wrote: Don't think this post makes sense. He's basically throwing wagons he's not sure about. He's not sure about a lot of things, and if you understand what he meant with my meta, I'm proud of you, because I found it hard to understand.
Should we lynch it? ;D
In post 809, Nachomamma8 wrote:VOTE: Pitoli

There's no shame in being afraid, Orc.
Why this vote? Why now?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 767, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Ok um

Dude :(

Not a scum meltdown UNVOTE:

Why wasn't it? I feel like I'm one of the more sensitive and temperamental players on this site and I can't understand that flip out.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 775, The Rufflig wrote:Hey, Nacho. Mind if I bounce something off you?

MafiaSSK similar to Aunt J?
Are you bouncing this off of him because you think nacho is town and value his reads on another player?

Also where is your paranoia of nacho?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:50 pm

In post 812, Tammy wrote:
In post 775, The Rufflig wrote:Hey, Nacho. Mind if I bounce something off you?

MafiaSSK similar to Aunt J?
Are you bouncing this off of him because you think nacho is town and value his reads on another player?

Also where is your paranoia of nacho?
this is EXACTLY what went through my mind

but i'm starting to chicken out on rufflig and thinking about ssk instead

uggh
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:52 pm

also i think the only people rufflig has had absolutely minimal interaction with is nacho and mara

could be wrong
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

orc, tell me who to vote.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 793, mykonian wrote:
In post 212, Tammy wrote:Actually

VOTE: the rufflig

That was quite possibly the most horrible hop on my wagon you could have thought of.
OMGUS

minoha and rufflig aren't partners.

THE FUZZY POSTS NEVER STOP.

ok, and I think I can talk some more about why I'm going to hate tammy, while I don't know if she's scum. Because she keeps doing it in the next pages. She produces no reads, but keeps telling people why their arguments are stupid. The vote she makes is purely reactive. I don't mind if people disagree, but put out an alternative. That's what discussion is.

would policy lynch, because I know I'd love to be allowed to play like that as scum.
I hadn't read the game, stated so, so of course I didn't have reads before that point. I jumped in and interacted when I had the time to do so. Interacting with kaze and rufflig was discussion. I would have asked kaze the same questions if he had voted someone else for the same reason. I came away with a townish read on one and a scum mish read on the other.
myko wrote:
In post 257, Nachomamma8 wrote:just AAAAAAAa
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I see nacho agrees. Positive.
Nice piece of taking something out of context and selective quoting there. He was responding to Minaho's reads list not to me.
myko wrote:
In post 336, Tammy wrote:UNVOTE: /unvote]
VOTE: nachomamma

you're opening push on me was fake.
oh lol OMGUS^2

also nothing has changed so far, halfway.
I don't like this response at all. I mean I guess you can say the rufflig vote was omgus. I don't think it was, I think I have a very valid reason for voting him, even if he did vote me first. But this one is pure bs. Are you trying to say that if someone votes you ever in a game you can't suspect them? And I'd really like to know why you're trying to discredit my suspicions there as some long delayed omgus. I wrote nachos original push off as him trolling me or reaction testing me, if you will note I joked around with him some after that, then nacho didn't feel right to me and something about that early push didn't feel right to me. It still doesn't.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 800, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 782, Deacon Blues wrote:Hi mykonian.

Thanks for replacing in.

I'm not voting because Bork and I are doing a reset, but he has a week-old baby and wasn't able to free up time this weekend.

I want our vote on rufflig. We'll see if Bork and I still feel that way tomorrow.

We're also still not very happy with Nacho's play. Still wanting someone to tell us why they think Nacho is town.
'
I think Nacho is town.

I'm not sold.
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

thank tlaloc someone agrees with me.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:07 pm

@ Myko
Am i throwing out cases I am not sure about ... yes. This does not mean i want them lynch. I am saying there a quite a few people who think them scummy and I would like to hear the case against them. To be honest I did not word my post to well.

You screaming scum at me made me so soon coming in made me concern so i checked your meta. I found that you have not done that in your town games. I did not find any scum games . You seem to be acting more like a townie Kyko so I am rethinking things. Not to mention you prob have not finished reading 32 pages of posts.

Okay so can somebody state the case for Pit and the case against Ruff

Also

@ Ruff
Are you claiming that you are part of a third part mason or something bc that is what i am getting from your post
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:08 pm

In post 815, Kazekirimaru wrote:orc, tell me who to vote.
I'll work on this game tonight, I literally have nothing else to do.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:10 pm

In post 805, The Rufflig wrote:
In post 778, ProHawk wrote:Ahhan, and by that you presume to know my exam schedule. I still think your read and vote on me were crap.
You told us on Tuesday that you had an exam tomorrow meaning Wednesday. The read came Thursday. You never mentioned any other exams on any other days.

---
In post 799, Nachomamma8 wrote:How so? I mean I get one was scum and the other is likely scum but I don't see any comparisons past that. Doctor who is a hazy memory.
Anyway, There is something I wanted to say.

This is likely the last I'm going to say about Tammy for awhile.

Scum Tammy is known to occasionally make a crap case on someone early on to appear to be scum hunting. That is what she's done here. She never believed her own case. However, she was quite adamant about her read. Look at this:
There was no reason to make such a statement as she had been saying all along that I was scum. I would have expected 'That was incredibly scummy' or some such. Not a statement that boils down to 'OMG, The Rufflig is actually scum!' Which proves her initial case was BS. At this point, if she had been on me for a reaction, she would have abandoned her initial case and just focused on what she found scummy. She didn't. She repeated her made up case on me as part of her new case. This isn't a townie mind set.

Obviously, all of that requires that this is multiball or there is a third party of some sort in play. The truth of that is likely to become apparent tomorrow. If I get lynched, I'd like you to remember this and look into Tammy tomorrow.

---

Yes, I know I come off badly on defense. It's something that I get to do maybe once a year, so I'm terrible at it. The last time was last December (as town) and I didn't do all that much better than this. Me being bad on defense is simply that - I'm bad at it.

---

Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Oh, hey, is that the first mention of multiball/other factions in this game?

I think it might be.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Oh, hey, is that the first mention of multiball/other factions in this game?

I think it might be.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 805, The Rufflig wrote:
Scum Tammy is known to occasionally make a crap case on someone early on to appear to be scum hunting. That is what she's done here. She never believed her own case.
So, fess up, who is in your scum qt providing you with what to say about me. Everyone as scum occasionally makes crap cases as scum to appear to be scumhunting. You know what's bothering me? The "Tammy is known to occ soon ally..." Which is again you trying to act like you know anything about me when you don't. You couldn't even answer the first question about how you had never seen me react like that to votes (oh and here's a hint for you baby doll as town Ido tend to react negatively to votes on me especially when they're complete and total bs and scummy like yours was.). I have also been known to make crap cases as town rather early.
rufflig wrote: However, she was quite adamant about her read. Look at this:

LOL. Nice of you to clip off the part where I said that wasn't a town response. Nice of you to not acknowledge that in my response from you I said that if you were town I'd have expected an x, y, z response but instead you deflected and didn't even answer the question and are using the same bs knowledge of my play here.

I wasn't fishing for a reaction. I did and do believe you are scum. However, considering I'm town and don't actually know anyone's alignments I usually consider the possibility I'm wrong. I'm known for being a waffler for a reason. I'm known for taking my time for a reason. I'm known for not always trusting my reads for a reason. That's what I'm known for not this bs you're trying to peddle. I mean I have my games where I've kicked ass but I'm always trying to make sure I'm right.

Your response to me verified my belief you were scum instead of making me doubt myself. Holy shit. You're scum=holy shit. I was right.
rufflig wrote:
You do realize the OP says there are only two win conditions right?
rufflig wrote: Yes, I know I come off badly on defense. It's something that I get to do maybe once a year, so I'm terrible at it. The last time was last December (as town) and I didn't do all that much better than this. Me being bad on defense is simply that - I'm bad at it.

---

What you're bad at is answering questions.

Yes, if you could identify for me the rest of my town partners that would be awesome!

You know what's funny and what makes me feel like I'm even more right? This fake, let me dig up Tammy's partners. You're not inexperienced. You know that making partner analysis before a flip is bunk. You know that reading people off a read that could be completely incorrect is a horrible way of scumhunting, but yet you're doing it because you need a fake means of scumhunting.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”