Mini 1525: Tales of The Abyss Mafia GAME OVER!

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

OH RIGHT

VOTE: minami
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 884, Mac wrote:strong townread on nacho.
Why?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:31 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 899, The Rufflig wrote:Huh. Not modkilled. Well, that's a plus. Not forced replaced either. Also good.
In post 812, Tammy wrote:Are you bouncing this off of him because you think nacho is town and value his reads on another player?

Also where is your paranoia of nacho?
It's slowly dissolved over the past three years. Ask Nacho. I only tossed him a couple easy probing questions last game. And yes, I think Nacho is probably town.
In the game that you, me and nacho played in just earlier this year you were all doubtful of nacho even though I thought he looked like one of the towniest towns I had ever seen from him early. Granted I was scum who knew he was town, but the passion he displayed in his rants is something I think I would have recognized as bleeding town if I were town. You however thought differently, you told me that he was capable of faking that and that he was tricky. You also seemed rather paranoid he was directing the day badly. He's not even a 10th as townie here as he was that game. So it seems odd.

It also seems odd to me that your probing him for ssk's alignment, but I'm your biggest scum read. Nacho knows me better than anyone else in this game and has called me incredibly town. That doesn't throw you off at all? You don't want to bounce that read off him?
rufflig wrote:
In post 824, Tammy wrote:You know what's funny and what makes me feel like I'm even more right? This fake, let me dig up Tammy's partners. You're not inexperienced. You know that making partner analysis before a flip is bunk. You know that reading people off a read that could be completely incorrect is a horrible way of scumhunting, but yet you're doing it because you need a fake means of scumhunting.
You know what's funny? You can blatantly make this crap up and not get called on it by anyone else. Where did I say I was going to do partner analysis? Nowhere. Where have I made a case on someone else based on a relational tell? Nowhere. Yet, you feel the need to justify your case by adding more made up stuff to it. I'd be laughing, if it wasn't actually working.
You literally said "I'm going to go dig up Tammy's partners." Partners that are nonexistent because I'm town and don't have any. I never said you made a case on someone yet, but that's typically what people do when they look for someone's partners, so that's what I'm expecting you meant and will do with your statement "dig up Tammy's partners".

[/quote="rufflig"]
In post 828, Tammy wrote:Cool. What games? What did you learn from them?
Nothing. It just confirmed what I already knew. You have a sense of humor and town you doesn't go off on players early day 1 for making a joke - at least I didn't see any game where you did. Your read on me was manufactured that much is painfully obvious. Pushing a manufactured read as serious = scummy. It's damn frustrating that no one else can see this.[/quote]

I do have a sense of humor and no I don't *always* go off on people for making a joke. I do however tend to get trolled from time to time and while it's funny enough I do get annoyed when it goes too far, but it's usually people joking with me who know me well and we have that type of banter. I don't know you. I obviously didn't take it as a joke ( and you do realize if I were scum and you were town, I'd be much more likely to think it was a joke. I obviously didn't segment it that way and you didn't respond that it was a joke. You said it was a pressure vote. If you'd said it wan a joke the conversation probably would have gone a lot different but you started arguing about the pressure and I did find the way you went about it scummy as I've already said. There is no manufactured case, this is how I feel that went down. Can my interpretation be wrong, of course which is why I asked you more questions.

If no one else is seeing what you see, it's probably because everyone who's ever played with me knows this is my town game.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:34 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 900, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:OH RIGHT

VOTE: minami

I could potentially jump there with you.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:14 pm

Please do.

Everything about what I expected from GiF and Sakura has not been fulfilled and it might be more interesting than rufflig or whatever
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:11 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 457, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:UNVOTE: Kaze

@ Tammy
Well everyone wants to hug me...Im like a giant possum errrr I mean Teddy Bear
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This game is giving me a headache...Cant make really head or tails between who is scum and whose a nice blue townie. Curse you scum for making it so hard.
LYNCHLYNCHLYNCH PLEASE

I know ffery has a lot of meta to back her up but I don't like the way of playing.
In post 529, Minami no Hana wrote:
In post 524, Deacon Blues wrote:Can you provide YOUR reads and why you think that way?
Sure.

GiF's town.

No really that was a joke, anyway as for my reads.

Rufflig: Leaning Scum, I didnt like his vote hoping everytime someone did as much as suspect him, and his vote on prohawk seemed opportunistic (bus?)
prohawk: Scum, Don't like his attitude this game, but then again i didnt like him in xenologue either and he was town, so i'm letting Nacho deal with him, besides, GiF wants our vote to be on Rufflig.
Mara: Null, because idk wth is she thinking atm, she's doing nothing for me to work with, just a vote...
You: Leaning Town, tho i'm not sure what you're asking everyone's reads for, unless you're planning on doing that big towntell of yours (or you just remembered why i thought you were scum for in that newbie game and refined your scum game for that?).
Kaze: Null, I think im not able to read Kaze at all
orc: Leaning Town, so far he seems like someone that wants to contribute in general.
Mac: Leaning Town, I like his posts so far, specially his interactions with the other players.

Now you asking reads out of everyone is causing me to be paranoid because on that newbie game where you were scum I had to ask you to do trajectory analisis and that's what in the end made me think you were scum, and idk if you're doing this for the towntell or because of your trajectory from that game.
I don't hope this convinced people off the wagon.
In post 685, Tammy wrote:Town: Deacon Blues, Kaze, orcinus & Mac

Tentative Town: Nacho, pitoli, fuzzy

Scum: Rufflig.

Don't know about anyone else.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
In post 693, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 680, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Pit
Understandable.... the fact is that I ask alot of questions....
this is how I play even my town game.
I like to get all the info I can before I make an accusation. I gather info by acting question. And yes I am unfoccused however I am almost always unfocused. This is who I am. I not going to apologize for that. Being unfocused is one of the many hazard of being Fuzzy. I learned to deal with it in my own way.I can become focused if something gets my attention. You can see that in the way I post.
Scum slip?
good one.

vote fuzzy

If someone wants to set up a tammy wagon, count me in. Don't want rufflig, don't want prohawk, don't want ssk. Have no clue about gif, but someone else can figure that out for me. Don't want pitoli. Am rather annoyed by the way people circle around nacho and throw pokes that way but don't go for it. Some people have too much to win by putting suspicion on him, it seems. Not going to vote him either.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:12 am

Post by mykonian »

and with that, I've read the game.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:34 am

i hate your reads but i haven't decided how much scum that makes you
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:56 am

Post by mykonian »

that feeling is mutual.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:00 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Blah. This is bad. I feel like I could hop on almost anyone's wagon right now and that bothers me. I should have more solid reads on more people, but I don't.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

pitoli
Nachomamma8
orcinus_theoriginal - town
Mykonian
Tammy - probably town
Deacon Blues
MafiaSSK (1 prod)
Minami no Hana
The Rufflig - feels like mislynch bait
ProHawk
TheFuzzylogic99 - probably noob town
Mac
Kazekirimaru - derp

The rest I feel like I could lynch. That's like 2/3 the playerlist.

I have to be doing something wrong.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:05 am

Post by mykonian »

yup. Too much second guessing.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

I do second-guess a lot.

myko, why should we lynch fuzzy? Do you really think the bolded is a scumtell?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:10 am

Post by mykonian »

It is that or a typo. In the response he never explains where it comes from.

If you are town you don't have to explain you do it as well in your town game. If you are scum it comes rather natural (since that is for a portion of the less ambitious scum the goal of their play).
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:13 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

I'm honestly giving him the benefit of the doubt there. He seems really...awkward. Foot in mouth a lot.

What do you think of his reactions to me in our brief exchange?(Started in , I think.)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:21 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 678, pitoli wrote:
In post 673, Deacon Blues wrote:Pitoli, given what's on this page, where you placed your vote surprises me a little.

What are your other reads?
Only just skimmed, have yet to do ISOs, but I'm also worried about Nacho and Rufflig. I was paranoid of Orc too but since I'm believing this is town-Kaze more and more I'm putting that aside for now.

Fuzzy asks a lot of questions that don't seem to really go anywhere, and he seems to be asking them broadly and indiscriminately... I usually expect town to have a little more focus. This is the type of thing that I can imagine newbie scum doing while they don't know where to push.
It actually reminded me of the BSG game where several people accused me (correctly) of hiding behind the "I'm-a-newbie wall" a little too often to feel genuine, that is the general feeling I am getting here. It bothers me (it REALLY REALLY bothers me) that almost every post he feels the need to say "I'm not sure" or "I guess ____ could be ____", it's like a weird hedgy disclaimer that might make it easier for him to retreat behind his stated opinions.
In post 680, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Pit
Understandable.... the fact is that I ask alot of questions.... this is how I play even my town game.
I like to get all the info I can before I make an accusation. I gather info by acting question. And yes I am unfoccused however I am almost always unfocused. This is who I am. I not going to apologize for that. Being unfocused is one of the many hazard of being Fuzzy. I learned to deal with it in my own way.I can become focused if something gets my attention. You can see that in the way I post.
Okay here's my problem with you all using this as a scum slip. He's responding to Pitoli. Pitoli says the bold where she's saying that it's something that she sees in someone's scum game. He says this is the way he plays even in his town games.

Not looking at it as part of a conversation makes it look bad and you guys that are taking this out of context are about as bad as Myko trying to use Nacho to bolster his frustration with me (nevermind Nacho has called me incredibly town).

It also bothers me that immediately upon replacing in Myko starts tunneling on the same person that Mara tunneled on, and I'm just going to reiterate that if fuzzy does come back scum, I'm going to be looking very hard at them for bussing. Fuzzy looks like total derp town to me, but sometimes scum find it fun to bus and who wouldn't want the weak person off your team and hope to look good in the process. However, I'm actually more thinking that Myko and Rufflig could be partners. Either Myko is buzzwording me for his partner or is whiteknighting rufflig. Or he's just trolling the game. I suppose that's a thing too. But none of his posts come from an actual trying to figure out this game mindset.

Either that or Fuzzy is just the low hanging fruit that scum have decided will be an easy mislynch because he sounds scummy and keeps digging himself holes. He makes it easy because he says things that scream scum slip but not digging further to see if it actually is is scummy in and of itself.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:25 am

Post by mykonian »

don't get anything from it kaze, sorry.

I didn't read mara, so eeeeh. That wall of text is saying a lot and doing so little.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 904, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Please do.

Everything about what I expected from GiF and Sakura has not been fulfilled and it might be more interesting than rufflig or whatever
Maybe, I'm still interested in figuring out Rufflig. Would also like to figure out myko and nacho as well.

Myko is doing nothing but trolling.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:29 am

Post by mykonian »

myko never trolls.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:29 am

Post by Tammy »

liar
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:29 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 910, Kazekirimaru wrote:pitoli
Nachomamma8
orcinus_theoriginal - town
Mykonian
Tammy - probably town
Deacon Blues
MafiaSSK (1 prod)
Minami no Hana
The Rufflig - feels like mislynch bait
ProHawk
TheFuzzylogic99 - probably noob town
Mac
Kazekirimaru - derp

The rest I feel like I could lynch. That's like 2/3 the playerlist.

I have to be doing something wrong.
Any chance you could explain further your reads?
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:30 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 896, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 773, MafiaSSK wrote:Prod dodge post. Probably a post tomorrow.
You're late.
Shh. You're disturbing my lurking.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:33 am

Post by Tammy »

Actually I'll help here:

VOTE: minaho
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:41 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

But yeah, let's go over some highlights from the past few pages.
In post 775, The Rufflig wrote:Hey, Nacho. Mind if I bounce something off you?

MafiaSSK similar to Aunt J?
No idea what this meant. Wish Rufflig could have expanded on this. But it was dropped so whatevz.
In post 795, Deacon Blues wrote:bork isn't going to be able to finish the game.

VOTE: rufflig
Oh look just jumping back on to a vote. Making me reconsider my read on ya there, ffery.

But Mac's was pretty town.
In post 803, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Right now I think that Ruffling, MafiaSSK , Myko and Pit are the best options for wagon

I am not sure about Myko... I did not like Mara overall playing. It just seem scummy. Not only that but Myko at first did not seem to follow his meta which seems pretty calm and reserved . He seemed to calm down a bit.... ( it was an effort to find meta on him.) He has alot of non game posts...ie Mish Mash general discussion etc. He also modded several games.

Mafia-
I really hate the whole my lurking does not really stink but NO Hana does . Not only that her accusation on me seems forced. Your scum bc You said sorry in one post. She might be wort taking s look at

Not sure about Pit and Ruff but there seems quite a few players thinking they are scum and I would love to hear the cases against them. I must say I do not like Pits random vote on me... but I am not going to make it the reason to put a vote on him
Then fuzzy goes off on his low hanging fruit rants. That's pretty bad.
In post 813, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 812, Tammy wrote:
In post 775, The Rufflig wrote:Hey, Nacho. Mind if I bounce something off you?

MafiaSSK similar to Aunt J?
Are you bouncing this off of him because you think nacho is town and value his reads on another player?

Also where is your paranoia of nacho?
this is EXACTLY what went through my mind

but i'm starting to chicken out on rufflig and thinking about ssk instead

uggh
Orc too, throwing out those reasonless low fruit reads. Quality work.

QED:
Scum are fuzzy, ruflig and orc .
Less likely but possible Scum: Minami, ffery
Null: Pitoli, ProHawk
Null town is: Nacho, Kaze
Town is Tammy mac and myk.
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 922, Tammy wrote:Actually I'll help here:

VOTE: minaho
What did you think about the exchange I had with sakura starting ?
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”