Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Titus »

Half was Sosh telling me, half was the ISO.

Desp, it was a comment of Whisker's in my reading. Whisker's probably quoted a prior post and caused the misattribution on my part because I was skimming. I'll look to see if I can find the exact post.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Who's Sosh?..
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2747, Titus wrote:Got it. Whiskers is a day neighborizer. Odd.

Whiskers, how many shots do you have or are you an unlimited Dayshot neighborizer?

I'm fine with either Fitz or Whiskers getting lynched since I doubt all three neighborizers are town. Whisker's is different but it doesn't make sense to claim something so different to put a target on your back.
Not telling.

Also, where does that leave you? If you really want to lynch among the neighborizers, I'll gladly fight you to the last.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by Whiskers »

So hey, let's see if ika ever comes back, or if he's replaced by
another
noob player who flakes 'cause he doesn't know how to play scum.

Btw,
why
did we lynch Penguin?

Vote: Shos
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Whiskers »

I'm really,
really
disappointed that we ended up lynching Penguin, too. Just so everyone knows. Like, I know it's going to make me look bad to make a big fucking deal out of it, but I'm still aghast that anybody
let
that lynch go through, let alone that half of you voted her in the first place.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Also, a couple of things:
Ika is
not
just just a hastily thrown-together alt for Mollie (please understand my suspicion: mollie has about seven alt accounts, though she only signed up like, a month or two ago).

I believe Mollie and Titus and Ika all have a history together, and know each other, from their "previous site" that Ika mentioned. (They're all in another game together, ongoing.)

With this in mind, I am going to go ahead and assume that Titus's skill level and ability is going to be somewhere similar to those other two players. So forgive me, Titus, if I don't put a whole lot of stock in what you say.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 2755, Whiskers wrote:Also, a couple of things:
Ika is
not
just just a hastily thrown-together alt for Mollie (please understand my suspicion: mollie has about seven alt accounts, though she only signed up like, a month or two ago).

I believe Mollie and Titus and Ika all have a history together, and know each other, from their "previous site" that Ika mentioned. (They're all in another game together, ongoing.)

With this in mind, I am going to go ahead and assume that Titus's skill level and ability is going to be somewhere similar to those other two players. So forgive me, Titus, if I don't put a whole lot of stock in what you say.
You need to lay the fuck off of Mollie. I know the site Mollie is from and Titus is not from there. You don't even know what site Ika is from.

Don't fucking spread any type of lies that Mollie can't even tell you to fuck off right now because she replaced out. Ika and her aren't the same person and do not attempt to soft push she's cheating.

Can we not even attempt to talk about ongoings.

Yeah I don't like you in the least bit. How about we stop trying to put people down. If you don't have anything nice to say don't fucking say it at all.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Bite me.

Although, thanks for correcting me on that info! I'm still waiting on an answer from Ika, so it was all speculation on my part.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Malakittens, since you're

You hopped off the Penguin wagon, then made four whole more posts the rest of the day. Despite you being ill and having six games to play, you managed to weigh in
against
an ika lynch. Who would you rather have lynched?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by ika »

hello, lets see what i missed
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2755, Whiskers wrote:Also, a couple of things:
Ika is
not

I am not an alt of mollie. I am anohter being ientirely. i will admit though tit and i are somewhat similar though in level and abaility. i am still wanting to know what you want from knowing where i origonate. i can tell you post game but untill you give me good reasoning i have no intention of doing it for it is irrelivent. i will igve youthis, my home site username and this site usernames are the same.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2760, ika wrote: I am not an alt of mollie. I am anohter being ientirely. i will admit though tit and i are somewhat similar though in level and abaility. i am still wanting to know what you want from knowing where i origonate. i can tell you post game but untill you give me good reasoning i have no intention of doing it for it is irrelivent. i will igve youthis, my home site username and this site usernames are the same.
Oh, so now you're outright refusing to answer questions? If you had done this, oh, when I'd asked the question, this would have saved us a lot of time.
That was pretty much it-- I was sneakingly suspicious that you were an alt of Mollie: Mollie replaced out, you replaced immediately in. You were a brand,
brand
new account. You seemed to have about the same skill level of Mollie. And while I'm not so egotistical to think that Mollie replaced out because of me, I
am
egotistical enough to think that, it might be her style to replace back in using an alternate account, if she wanted to play the game and was worried about me bullying her and "stalking" her, that would fix it. Right?

Anyway, like I said, seeing you all together in a game makes me more-sure that you aren't an alt of her (that'd break the rules).

Anyway, I'm not going to waste
my
precious time trawling the internet looking for your homesite. Since you don't (or, didn't) know why I wanted it, there was no way of knowing if it were "irrelevant".

But, since it was "irrelevant", why is it the
only
thing you comment on, coming back into the game? You've been gone for about 200 posts. Since you wanted to "see what you missed", that
one
thing is
THE
MOST-IMPORTANT thing, The MOST-
RELEVANT
Thing?

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME, WHY WE DID
NOT
LYNCH THIS YESTERDAY??
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2761, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2760, ika wrote: I am not an alt of mollie. I am anohter being ientirely. i will admit though tit and i are somewhat similar though in level and abaility. i am still wanting to know what you want from knowing where i origonate. i can tell you post game but untill you give me good reasoning i have no intention of doing it for it is irrelivent. i will igve youthis, my home site username and this site usernames are the same.
Oh, so now you're outright refusing to answer questions? If you had done this, oh, when I'd asked the question, this would have saved us a lot of time.
That was pretty much it-- I was sneakingly suspicious that you were an alt of Mollie: Mollie replaced out, you replaced immediately in. You were a brand,
brand
new account. You seemed to have about the same skill level of Mollie. And while I'm not so egotistical to think that Mollie replaced out because of me, I
am
egotistical enough to think that, it might be her style to replace back in using an alternate account, if she wanted to play the game and was worried about me bullying her and "stalking" her, that would fix it. Right?

Anyway, like I said, seeing you all together in a game makes me more-sure that you aren't an alt of her (that'd break the rules).

my
precious time trawling the internet looking for your homesite. Since you don't (or, didn't) know why I wanted it, there was no way of knowing if it were "irrelevant".

only
thing you comment on, coming back into the game? You've been gone for about 200 posts. Since you wanted to "see what you missed", that
one
thing is
THE
RELEVANT
Thing?

NOT
LYNCH THIS YESTERDAY??
i only commented what i needed to say. i have my reasons for not saying much else but i will hold off on that. just about everyone here expects me to bend over and listen to this site meta and how they play. well heres some info, im not going to do that, im going to play how i play all the time and go with it.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2762, ika wrote:i only commented what i needed to say.
I disagree.
In post 2762, ika wrote:i have my reasons for not saying much else but i will hold off on that.
I'm just assuming your reason is that you're scum. In which case I can't blame you for not telling it.
In post 2762, ika wrote:just about everyone here expects me to bend over and listen to this site meta and how they play.
No. No, I'm pretty sure I've seen none of that-- There was a little bit of it from me, early on. No, mostly the players here expect you to do, uh,
any
playing.
In post 2762, ika wrote:well heres some info, im not going to do that, im going to play how i play all the time and go with it.
I don't give a shit. Also, you've said this before. Add one more post to the "ika's filler posts" bucket.

So, while you're off playing all by yourself, could you at give some opinion on Penguin's flip, Wisdom's flip, why wisdom was chosen as a nightkill, whether or not you know Titus and if you'll be able to read him better (or have meta on him) for it, where you stand as far as reads go, now that we have more information than any time during the rest of the game--
anything
that anyone else can use? Please remember that this is a collaborative game, and even if you want to play like a useless piece of shit, the town could really benefit from you rubbing brain cells together, and discussing the game with everybody else.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Ok, I'll elaborate:
Commenting on the thing that you have already called "irrelevant", and not commenting on anything else, means that you are continuing a chain of thought that you think it irrelevant, and are not commenting on anything relevant. You are either lying, or a hypocrite. Which is it?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:02 am

Post by Whiskers »

I wish Wisdom were here so I could rub in his face how wrong he was about the stupid fucking penguin lynch at the end. Only god damn player in this game actually
playing
the game. With him gone, it's going to be a slooow game, lots of active lurking, and there's going to come a point where I just don't give a damn anymore, and will replace out. Because I can't force any of you to play, and I can't convince any of you to lynch lurkers.
I'm calling it now, that's all.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:08 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Whiskers? It's absolutely okay, the game won't go to hell without Wisdom, I promise.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:10 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2762, ika wrote:
In post 2761, Whiskers wrote:
brand
am

my

only
one
thing is
THE
RELEVANT
Thing?

NOT
LYNCH THIS YESTERDAY??
i only commented what i needed to say. i have my reasons for not saying much else but i will hold off on that. just about everyone here expects me to bend over and listen to this site meta and how they play. well heres some info, im not going to do that, im going to play how i play all the time and go with it.
The problem isn't that we want you to bow down to site meta and worship it or some shit, the problem is that you're being absolutely useless and doing morning so far, which is typically not a town tell in any site meta anywhere. I mean, Titus does things when she plays, so I'd assume you would too. Do things.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:18 am

Post by Titus »

Ika, what the fuck are you doing? Meta is fucking wothless, especially with the special roles there. You should be sharing this in case you misunderstand something, such as roleblockers not being loud.

Our homesite is sc2mafia.com. Eat until your heart's content.

VOTE: ika

I can interpret ikaisms but you must try. I don't give two shits about site meta either, but you have got to try.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2751, Malakittens wrote:Who's Sosh?..
Shos.... My wires got crossed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:26 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2765, Whiskers wrote:I wish Wisdom were here so I could rub in his face how wrong he was about the stupid fucking penguin lynch at the end. Only god damn player in this game actually
playing
the game. With him gone, it's going to be a slooow game, lots of active lurking, and there's going to come a point where I just don't give a damn anymore, and will replace out. Because I can't force any of you to play, and I can't convince any of you to lynch lurkers.
I'm calling it now, that's all.
:igmeou:

I've generally bought into your shtick but this one sounds fake as balls. There is no reasonable justification for suggesting Wisdom was the
only one
playing, and dropping this kind of woe-is-us bullshit now is nothing more than you covering your tracks for your fade as the game goes on. Prove me wrong.

Failing that, stop whining about imaginary problems and get focused.

Vote: Ika
;)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Titus »

Agreed Desperado.

You don't break the record for most posts by active lurking. You may not understand us or we may not understand you but be assured that a good portion is playing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:32 am

Post by Titus »

For the record, I have no history with mollie. Unless she's one of you, she is not playing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:38 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2754, Whiskers wrote:I'm really,
really
disappointed that we ended up lynching Penguin, too. Just so everyone knows. Like, I know it's going to make me look bad to make a big fucking deal out of it, but I'm still aghast that anybody
let
that lynch go through, let alone that half of you voted her in the first place.
Matter of fact, this one is pretty fucking fake too. You made one attempt to stop the wagon, 11 hours before the deadline:
In post 2661, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2651, Wisdom wrote:Nope, I'll vote ika if it comes to that. Though I really really prefer penguin right now.
Dude, I don't get it.
I mean, I'm sitting here and literally every post penguin has ever made, you have quoted it and replied "WHOA YOU'RE SO SCUMMY."
And I'm just not fucking seeing it at all.

Even when you explain that shit-- like you did recently, last page in fact-- although, you never explain it often enough for people to share your reads, do you?-- I sit there and I'm like, "...yeeeaaaaaaaaaah.... I
guess
.... that
kiiiiind of
makes sense..." But it seems like you're just coming up with things to fit your predetermined read. Or, you're taking the actual reasoning for stuff, and twisting it to make it look scummy.
Idk, maybe it's just me. But there hasn't been a single post by Penguin that has made me go, "Ah. I want to lynch this individual." And granted, there haven't been a ton of posts from penguin. But seriously. I'd be more comfortable lynching havingfitz, for god's sake, than penguin.

btw, has anybody
defended
peng? I don't recall.

And nothing else. So your sanctimony is falling on deaf ears.
;)
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:47 am

Post by Grimgroove »

I'm going to have to replace out due to time constraints, holidays and the works.

VOTE: Ika

So that my successor knows where to look.

MAttP (or whoever replaced him) and Nachomamma complete my scumlist.

Malakittens is my strongest townread (claims) and Desperado my second biggest (for making sense).

Sorry to Elyse for having to do this, I also didn't know this game was going to last so long.

@mod: request to replace out

See you all somewhere near the end of January.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”