Micro 281 - Masons and Mafia [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:04 am

Post by Venrob »

page

gggrab
I'm back!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

Vote Count 2.2
RedCoyote (2)
-
InflatablePie, Malakittens

Venrob (1)
-
RedCoyote

Not Voting:
Klick, Lincolm, Venrob

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2014-01-07 23:35:00).

[/b]
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Venrob »

hehe, mod, one minute sooner and you would have a top of page VC

Anyways. Am i voting klick? Sure, i voted him during RVS, but votes cleared and i didnt vote him again. Why? i figured he got shot thus the dead dude.
I'm back!
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:45 am

Post by InflatablePie »

You probably
are
giving us too much credit, RC. And I don't care about guessing who Bert tried to shoot at.

Also I have a townread on Mala for ~secretreasons~ but I'm not liking her vote of you. You're town though.

unvote

1. Klick - dunno, town?
2. Lincolm - scum prob, post 11 seems weird, slight fencesitting in 31 (re: Bert target) and 33 (re: Klick)
3. Malakittens - null
4. RedCoyote - town prob
5. Bert

6. Venrob - null-scum
7. InflatablePie - town duh

Question is, is Lincolm or Venrob scum?
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Lincolm »

In post 48, RedCoyote wrote:Additionally, I'd say that there's no more WIFOM here than in any given game of Mafia.
I'm surprised you said this.
In post 48, RedCoyote wrote:VOTE: Venrob for a weak attempt at pushing Klick.
What push?
In post 48, RedCoyote wrote:How in the heck do you two have Mala townreads? She asked one question that she didn't follow up with and voted IP in the single post she had when y'all two made these posts.
Said probably. Mostly gut. I like the question and the vote, but I don't know why.
In post 49, Venrob wrote:The hope is that other scum shoots same person. If you see my previous play of this setup (which was the larger version) 2 of the scum shot the same person.
In post 31, Lincolm wrote:He is alone and I don't think he wants to shoot now. (Hey, I ever felt this felling)
(You can ask Klick what he did when he was alone, as scum, in this setup. At least, he is your strong townread, so you can believe him)
In post 53, InflatablePie wrote:Question is, is Lincolm or Venrob scum?
:facepalm:
In post 41, Lincolm wrote:If RC is active, or maybe later (unfortunately, or I should say to myself fortunately, he doesn't have keyboard to type now) you're going to vote me anyway.
(I hope I can understand you one day, seriously) I hope you can answer my questions.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:37 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Venrob 49 wrote:Err i didnt push klick, and that was not my intention... i was pointing out that what he was doing was dumbassed. Except if i said it was dumbassed and he ended up being scum it would be wrong. So saying it has only scum motivation is "dumbassed if your town, too obvious if your scum".
I'm not sure that I like this answer. That's commonly referred to as anti-town if I am understanding you correctly, but you plainly stated in that what Klick was doing "only has scum motivation". You specifically used the word "only", and that is key to analyzing your intent. Words matter.
Venrob 49 wrote:The hope is that other scum shoots same person. If you see my previous play of this setup (which was the larger version) 2 of the scum shot the same person. Klick is 99% chance town imo. mainly because he was the focus of page one, and there was a shot.... so since its already been said and its too late to stop, i think klick was probs shot (meaning town).
Could you link me to that game, please? I don't usually research past games, but I think this issue may call for it. Trust but verify, you know?

I see your point that it would be nice for the scum to be able to shoot the same person. I didn't consider that originally.

---
IP 53 wrote:Question is, is Lincolm or Venrob scum?
I'm shaking the Venrob tree now. Will get back to you on him. Lincolm needs closer scrutiny as well.

---

Lincolm, I want to say at the outset that I'll try my best to read you as fairly as possible given the language barriers. Please don't get mad if there's some interpretation obstacles or I ask you to clarify too much.
Lincolm 54 wrote:What push?
Post 26.
Lincolm 54 wrote:Said probably. Mostly gut. I like the question and the vote, but I don't know why.
Probably = more likely than not that she is town. I don't like that you don't know why. I'm not asking much here. What about her voting IP is likable? My contention is that it's lacking any real authority behind it. Additionally, she didn't seem to do anything with it despite confirming that it wasn't a random vote.
Lincolm 54 wrote:I hope you can answer my questions.
What questions are you referring to here?
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Lincolm »

In post 55, RedCoyote wrote:Lincolm, I want to say at the outset that I'll try my best to read you as fairly as possible given the language barriers. Please don't get mad if there's some interpretation obstacles or
I ask you to clarify too much.
I do this a lot. So, you should do that to me also. :]
In post 55, RedCoyote wrote:Post 26.
To be honest, I don't see that as push, until you explain it. What do you think about Venrob, after he called Klick was Bert's target?
In post 55, RedCoyote wrote:Could you link me to that game, please? I don't usually research past games, but I think this issue may call for it. Trust but verify, you know?
I'm not sure this is right or not, but I think I already link that game at page 2. Here is the link again.
In post 55, RedCoyote wrote:Probably = more likely than not that she is town. I don't like that you don't know why. I'm not asking much here. What about her voting IP is likable? My contention is that it's lacking any real authority behind it. Additionally, she didn't seem to do anything with it despite confirming that it wasn't a random vote.
I think probably = most likely. Just saying. I didn't know it was random vote. I assumed after day 1 passed, everyone got serious. It doesn't like other RVS vote which gave absurd reason also. I'm serious I didn't know why I like it, but I smiled when I saw it. That's why I call it as gut.
In post 55, RedCoyote wrote:What questions are you referring to here?
In post 41, Lincolm wrote:
I don't see you pushing lynch like Klick (which I know what idea he is going to do), but
why keep your vote on RC? If RC is active
, or maybe later (unfortunately, or I should say to myself fortunately, he doesn't have keyboard to type now)
you're going to vote me anyway.
In post 41, Lincolm wrote:What
is
WIFOM in that conversations? Why
don't
you get information about Klick by yourself? Why
don't
you ignore the conversation if you can't find information in it?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:19 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Lincolm 56 wrote:What do you think about Venrob, after he called Klick was Bert's target?
Well, I was waiting for his personal response, honestly. I'd rather not get into that detail with you until he has spoken if it's all the same to you.
In post 56, Lincolm wrote:I'm not sure this is right or not, but I think I already link that game at page 2. Here is the link again.
Thanks. This is it. I want to discuss this with Venrob though. Well, let me rephrase that. I would be happy to discuss this with you, but I want Venrob to tell me more about this game right now.
Lincolm 56 wrote:I didn't know it was random vote.
No, I don't think it was. That's what I am saying. Are you saying you now think it was a random vote or not? As far as the smiling goes, I take it you're suspecting IP a bit then?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 53, InflatablePie wrote:You probably
are
giving us too much credit, RC. And I don't care about guessing who Bert tried to shoot at.

Also I have a townread on Mala for ~secretreasons~ but I'm not liking her vote of you. You're town though.

unvote

1. Klick - dunno, town?
2. Lincolm - scum prob, post 11 seems weird, slight fencesitting in 31 (re: Bert target) and 33 (re: Klick)
3. Malakittens - null
4. RedCoyote - town prob
5. Bert

6. Venrob - null-scum
7. InflatablePie - town duh

Question is, is Lincolm or Venrob scum?

why ~secretreasons~

UNVOTE: RC

I'm unsure. Like, I can see Klick being town due to reaction tests, but I can easily see him try and play it as scum.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by Lincolm »

In post 57, RedCoyote wrote:No, I don't think it was. That's what I am saying. Are you saying you now think it was a random vote or not? As far as the smiling goes, I take it you're suspecting IP a bit then?
Her reason is not worthy enough for serious vote. I thought it was serious vote, but now I think it is random vote.

Perhaps it is, because I always dislike "Lynch All Lurker", but it can be an exception in this setup / condition, so I passed about it. But maybe I'm asking about it now.
In post 58, Malakittens wrote:I'm unsure. Like, I can see Klick being town due to reaction tests, but I can easily see him try and play it as scum.
Assume Klick is scum, do he really coordinate the lynch of himself after 2 mislynch?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 59, Lincolm wrote:
In post 57, RedCoyote wrote:No, I don't think it was. That's what I am saying. Are you saying you now think it was a random vote or not? As far as the smiling goes, I take it you're suspecting IP a bit then?
Her reason is not worthy enough for serious vote. I thought it was serious vote, but now I think it is random vote.

Perhaps it is, because I always dislike "Lynch All Lurker", but it can be an exception in this setup / condition, so I passed about it. But maybe I'm asking about it now.
In post 58, Malakittens wrote:I'm unsure. Like, I can see Klick being town due to reaction tests, but I can easily see him try and play it as scum.
Assume Klick is scum, do he really coordinate the lynch of himself after 2 mislynch?
to be fair i wanted to see IP's reaction.

You don't really understand about Klick. He's a loose time cannon. He does what he wants when he wants
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by Venrob »

Did i post my v/la here? Just incase,

vla untill 2014

Now, quick post....
In the game i mentioned, mod replaced me waaay early, which i was pissed at. Klick replaced me, then i re-replaced klick.... mod of idiocy at their best. (side note: that game is linked in the rules of every game i mod. I point out in the inactivity section that i WONT do that.)

Anyway, the wierdness with that and my rolepm gave me a gambit. I used it, thought it worked, then game ended and i saw it didnt. At game end TheReverend was announced by mod as town mvp for being shot twice as vt. This is what i remember.

Sadly, i gtg for now. See you next year!
I'm back!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:30 am

Post by Wisdom »

Vote Count 2.3
Venrob (1)
-
RedCoyote

Not Voting:
Klick, Lincolm, Venrob, InflatablePie, Malakittens

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2014-01-07 23:35:00).

V/LA:
  • Venrob
    until 2014

[/b]
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:33 am

Post by Wisdom »

Klick has been prodded.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:07 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 45, Malakittens wrote:Klick can be in my town pile for now.
Mala 58 wrote:I'm unsure. Like, I can see Klick being town due to reaction tests, but I can easily see him try and play it as scum.
What changed your mind between these two posts, Mala? Klick hasn't posted since.

---
In post 59, Lincolm wrote:Her reason is not worthy enough for serious vote. I thought it was serious vote, but now I think it is random vote.
What's your criteria for a worthy vote?

---
Venrob 61 wrote:Anyway, the wierdness with that and my rolepm gave me a gambit. I used it, thought it worked, then game ended and i saw it didnt. At game end TheReverend was announced by mod as town mvp for being shot twice as vt. This is what i remember.
Did you help orchestrate that double shot though? What about it stuck out in your mind?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:17 am

Post by Klick »

VOTE: Malakittens
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Lincolm »

In post 60, Malakittens wrote:You don't really understand about Klick. He's a loose time cannon. He does what he wants when he wants
(I kinda know him though... Shooting randomly at page 1 in this setup) (Bert is similar with Klick :shifty: )
In post 64, RedCoyote wrote:What's your criteria for a worthy vote?
A vote that lead to lynch.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:10 am

Post by Wisdom »

InflatablePie has been prodded.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:16 am

Post by RedCoyote »

That's actually a good answer. Lincolm is looking pretty town to me.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:20 am

Post by Malakittens »

RC it was the tests in the beginning that caused me to think about the read. I have seen scum and town klick do it so its a null thing for me, but I'm sorta reading town for klick.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:57 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Prodded. Sorry! Nikanor is visiting and I've been busy/lazy.

vote Mala
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:26 am

Post by RedCoyote »

UNVOTE: Venrob; VOTE: Malakittens

Lincolm has helped me come around on Venrob. I've read over his posts in here a couple of times as well as skimmed that game that was posted. For those that care, that game did indeed feature two scum shooting the same VT. I think it's plausible that Venrob had that in mind when he criticized Klick.

So, where does that leave me? I've good a pretty solid townread on Klick, Lincolm is town sounding, Venrob seems okay now, and IP has been using his vote effectively, I think.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:27 am

Post by RedCoyote »

That's L-1, btw.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Malakittens »

Well, town and Vt. So you can lynch me if you like. :P

As I said; town klick, maybe town Venrob. (What's thrown me off is play style is diff)

Maybe IP scum. Licolm leaning town and RC is still kinda null, so there's that.

VOTE: IP

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:51 am

Post by Malakittens »

I disagree with your ip is usig his vote effectively. Out of the 8 posts he's voted three times and one unvote. One was to prod dodge and to put me easily at L-2. The one was a RVS vote and one was on you. I hardly call that effective

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”