Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 484, pieguyn wrote: F-16 is one of those players who can town it the fuck up. if he's town, I'm sure he'll do this sometime during the game. if anything his frustration at the wagon on him feels genuine so I'd argue he's done it already. also I think all the accusations on him are p much playstyle based. yes, every single one. I'm not entirely familiar with his style but that's the feeling I get from him 0.0
This feels like an odd defense.
pie wrote:
In post 407, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I originally thought there was even more to gain because I believed that town and scum would react in alignment indicative ways and thought I could establish patterns hence the analysis of every player in the game as opposed to just the ones that were playing.
I realized as I finished the analysis that there were no set patterns and the only information I could gain was an insight into how the players in the game reacted to a miller claim and compare and contrast with how they did here.
this is also smth I'd expect from F-16-town although idk if he can fake as scum. from what I can tell, F-16 tries to look at all things objectively. if there's no pattern he doesn't hesitate to point it out
How familiar do you think you are with his playstyle, and why would you not think he could fake this as scum but think the above arguments are just playstyle related?
pie wrote:
In post 476, Kazekirimaru wrote:Eh? Why are you talking to your supposed scumread like he's a townie?
Kaze what the fuck
do you srsly think this is alignment indicative? I accused you of doing the same thing in AA:MFA iirc

I also hate the timing on this. is it a coincidence this came up when the BRO wagon was picking up steam?
Vote Pasch and let all your dreams come true.

pie wrote:
@Bert, F-16:
what are your thoughts on Tammy? IMO there's smth off about her. however, idk how to read her personally at all
You're right, you don't know how to read me at all.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 513, ActionDan wrote:paranoia only goes so far tammy
I have no idea what you're talking about here. I mean sure, I get I get paranoid. Are you trying to talk me down from my parnaoia? Or are you trying to make another point? What?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:23 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 515, Bert wrote:
In post 512, Tammy wrote:BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT

You are weirding me the fuck out being all over place except here when you've been onsite. Please come in here and town it up!
No such thing as towning it up. I got lynched in most of my marathons while trying to be town. Only towning it up as in towning it up to players that know me.
If you're town, you can town it up for me though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so, who I have as pretty good town is Plum

I want to think Muffin, Bert, Broseidon and Pieguyn is town

Okay so I want to think Falcon is town too, but my mafia weakness on people going rawr rawr rawr scum lynch him hits my resolve. I think the analysis he's done so far reads typical town falcon. I think the questions he's raised is typical town falcon. I think most of the reactions he's had to his scum read is more likely town falcon, but the reactions earlier is where I think it took a little longer to build up. Still, I'm not not about to vote there. I think I can get a read there regardless and I'm on the townish side so. Probably the only thing that has be wondering about falcon is poe, but I'm not about to do that on day one just because I have too many town reads on people.

Just can we lynch Paschendale?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

UNVOTE:

I'll re-evaluate BRO from scratch and read through his past games. I don't want to vote him out of annoyance. I still can't get away from the thought that he is deliberately trying to be annoying to get under my skin and make me look bad and himself look good.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

He can only be attempting to make himself look good and others bad if he's town. Because if he's scum then he's causing a lot of noise and in this playerlist he should recognize that noise isn't going to make him look awesome.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:38 pm

I definitely think there is scum among {BRO, Pasch}. Looking through their meta should help figure out who it is. Do you have any completed games with Pasch?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

Only mafiastuck as I said earlier. He was really obvious scum there and pushed by his partner and lynched day one, but that was a year ago. I skimmed through some of his games yesterday, and really the only thing I noticed when he was scum is his tone is a bit more erm in charge sounding than when he's town.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:43 pm

Which were the ones that you skimmed through? I want to take a look through them.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by Bert »

Looking at this on my phone.

Bro's tone is so arrogant thus far, like that of a prick, such that the noise makes it hard to absorb and listen to Hard to look past that and see how he can be town by the way he went at it with Falcon et al

I played in Elyse's Fire and Ice with Paschendale as town, and I thought he was scum the entire time. Lol...

More thoughts later
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Bert »

Ouch, about to crash. Tammy, I don't know how to read you either. :)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 534, Bert wrote:Ouch, about to crash. Tammy, I don't know how to read you either. :)

We the purple makes that pretty clear Bert.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:24 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 527, Tammy wrote: Just can we lynch Paschendale?
Yes, please.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:26 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

paschendale is town
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

he's my mason partner and i day-copped him to be extra sure
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 532, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Which were the ones that you skimmed through? I want to take a look through them.
I don't do nearly as close as a meta reading as you do. But,

[http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go]ETL's Game[/url]

I thought I read through two of his games last night, but I can't find the other scum game. It's late. But what I gathered from is scum games was a feeling of being more in charge than his town games. He tried to play off that he's just scummy and gets lynched a lot, but he doesn't just always get lynched a lot early, he survives some games and gets killed early in others.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 538, zMuffinMan wrote:he's my mason partner and i day-copped him to be extra sure
muffin stop.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:31 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 538, zMuffinMan wrote:he's my mason partner and i day-copped him to be extra sure
you're hilarious
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

(he's actually town)
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 542, zMuffinMan wrote:(he's actually town)
Quit trying to defend your scumpartner.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

(i still haven't read anything but i know it to be true in my heart of hearts)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

you're cute
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 545, zMuffinMan wrote:you're cute
you're scum. the odds are ever in my favour.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

:> then try to lynch me
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

I'd rather lynch your partner first. See - as much as I love maths, it lets me down sometimes. I'm willing to let you swim so I can poke at you more intently later. Just to be safe. There's always a chance the game is just an anomaly. But again, the odds are ever in my favour. Plus that "I think Eren is scum" line was just awful. I think I know what you're trying to do.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

really? coz i don't know what i'm trying to do, so that makes one of us that knows, i guess

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”