Micro 267 - Indie Game: The UPick - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Vote Count 2.03

EspeciallyTheLies (2) - My Milked Eek, BROseidon
My Milked Eek (1) - EspeciallyTheLies

Not Voting (4) - Trine, Who, Turkish Van, XScorpion

7 alive, 4 to lynch.

The deadline is on January 10th, 9:00 P.M. PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2014-01-10 21:00:00)

Prodded Who.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:10 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 847, XScorpion wrote:This requires ETL to be scum too.
Not if you're a mailman?

Not saying that's where I'm going, but I'm saying that it's theoretically possible.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:11 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 846, My Milked Eek wrote:No. It says something along the lines of "making people insane". I tried to get extra information from the mod but he said nothing helpful (I can't paraphrase what he said without quoting him =/ It's too simple English to try and find substitutes without quoting it.)
Still makes it hard to believe that someone else going insane would equate to you seeing them go to an extra person...
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:39 am

Post by XScorpion »

BROseidon wrote:
In post 847, XScorpion wrote:This requires ETL to be scum too.
Not if you're a mailman?

Not saying that's where I'm going, but I'm saying that it's theoretically possible.
I don't follow. ETL targeted me and got a result of Isaac. What does that have to do with mailmen?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:19 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 852, BROseidon wrote:
In post 846, My Milked Eek wrote:No. It says something along the lines of "making people insane". I tried to get extra information from the mod but he said nothing helpful (I can't paraphrase what he said without quoting him =/ It's too simple English to try and find substitutes without quoting it.)
Still makes it hard to believe that someone else going insane would equate to you seeing them go to an extra person...
I'm just speculating. I'm not unvoting ETL as you can see.

What do you think of what I said about TV a page ago?
Eek
!
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Trine »

So I got yelled at by the other two heads to come play. So somebody tell me who is scum and why. I see we have conflicitng night claims?

Oh and bro. You around bro? I need to tell you something without telling the others so it's time to use our top secrit crumbing style.
Hydra of Amadeus, Zoya, and Pontius.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Trine »

Oh and penguin continues to play a very lurktastical lazy game. Mala at least has an excuse.
Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Who »

ETL, what is a paraphrase of the flavor explanation for your role?
Who said that?
Chamber. It's all a conspiracy.
Or is it?
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:33 am

Post by Turkish Van »

In post 856, Trine wrote:Oh and penguin continues to play a very lurktastical lazy game. Mala at least has an excuse.
to be fair Peng did a majority of Day 1 and Day 1 redux posting. I'm just starting to slowly feel better so I'm taking the wheel to give her a bit of a break.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Trine »

Well given my cabdness leaked like 20 pages ago, if you're town you need to engage us. Because you're in the lower end of my reads spectrum right now.
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Turkish Van »

In post 855, Trine wrote:So I got yelled at by the other two heads to come play. So somebody tell me who is scum and why. I see we have conflicitng night claims?

Oh and bro. You around bro? I need to tell you something without telling the others so it's time to use our top secrit crumbing style.
ELT is saying she targetted xscorp.
MME is claiming that ELT targetted xscorp AND desperado.

MME is slowly coming out with all of the facts of her claim. Claims that she can make a target go "insane", but yet is still dead set on ELT scum even though she doesn't know if her role made ETL go to two places or not.
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Turkish Van »

I just feel like MME's claim isn't legit at all, but a scum trying to make a quick lynch, but with that not happening she's trying to slowly leak facts through and it's not really working.

Something is just fishy about MME to me
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Turkish Van »

It's just we got three "claimed" informative roles. Two roles that are similar to an IC {Who/Xscorp}. Not to mention a QT spy & Desperado's role.

It just seems really town sided. I feel like Xscorp could be lying and trying to play another role similar to a friendly neighbor or MME's role is scum.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:49 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Ugh somebody needs to remind me not to agree to things when I'm drunk. I should not have taken on this game.

So buncha posts that happened, I still didn't finish reading and I don't think I'm going to.

I don't think the Slenderman being a bad guy things makes any difference to Eek's alignment. I'm not familiar with any of the flavor/games that people have mentioned beyond that one - I also don't know how they were chosen. I'm not exactly familiar with the setup. Bleh.... this game is getting the shit from me, sorry. I don't really know about Eek. I don't really get his claim and it seems to have changed since he first claimed, so I'm not sure what that's about. I have to look at the other claims too - someone posted a full list, can you repost that please? Because I don't remember who did that.

UNVOTE:

Ok. So my flavor is Jacket from Hotline Miami, and I have these masks that are basically 1-shot dealios. The Rasmus mask is the one I used last night that is the flavor cop. The others are similar. I've never even heard of this game - did people pick their own games? :igmeou: grim picked dumb thing. I don't know what this stuff does.

Has anyone made a Dr. Who, Timelord, joke yet? Because I really wanted to when I saw that in the mod ISO.

Anyway, the masks are pretty useful, and if I'm not the lynch then I'd rather keep the other masks to myself for the time being. I do think I'd be able to choose a better target now that I know what some of the other claims are, since last night I just threw a name out based on the VCs. I'm fine with full-claiming if there's intent at L1 and besides I think if I have these cool things then other town must have some cool things too, so losing me wouldn't be terrible. And selfishly because I'm not exactly dedicated to this game and I believe Aldus coerced me to replace while I was intoxicated. :P
Art is cool.
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Turkish Van »

In post 819, Turkish Van wrote:I have a REALLY hard time seeing MME as an informative/investigation role. For me this feels like the setup is super town sided and super is just small amount of how I really feel.

We have currently claimed:

Who - Town Reviver {Basically now an IC}
BRO - Weak Visitor {Basically and essentially a cop}
MME - Tracker {Basically a cop}
TS - QT Spy
XScrop - Friendly Neighbor
Desperado - Delayed DayKiller [?]
ETL - Flavor Cop [?]
Trine - ??
TV - Not tellin'.

Unless scum have some whacky/awesome powers someone here is lying. We have Who is modconfirmed to be town (.)

We have BRO claiming to be RB'd or something, but Penguin think he's town and I also believe that so I'm letting that go from now.

TS/Desperado are confirmed due to deaths {lynch/NK}.

XSc is claiming to be a friendly neighbor which has the mod send a message to another playing saying 'I'm town'. Whoever my paranoia is getting the best of me and wondering if he's a mailman pretending to be a friendly neighbor. A mailman works very similar to a friendly neighbor.

Trine pulls up a good point on MME. Claiming to have an 'useless' role, but a tracker isn't useless. So wondering if he could be fake claiming this role on ETL.

I just need to move my car into the street. Back in a few

~Mala
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:01 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 862, Turkish Van wrote:I feel like Xscorp could be lying and trying to play another role similar to a friendly neighbor or MME's role is scum.
What role am I then if not friendly neighbor? Keep in mind when you answer.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:14 am

In post 864, Turkish Van wrote:Who - Town Reviver {Basically now an IC}
BRO - Weak Visitor {Basically and essentially a cop}
MME - Tracker {Basically a cop}
TS - QT Spy
XScrop - Friendly Neighbor
Desperado - Delayed DayKiller [?]
ETL - Flavor Cop [?]
Trine - ??
TV - Not tellin'.
Mk. We don't have the claimed targets here?

Who
- Dr Who, timelord - but really, can he revive only himself or other people too? would be cool to get desp back. or whoever was lynched on d1 if they were town (i dont remember) or was this 1-shot and he used it on himself?

BRO
is a weak visitor, the wiki says: "A Visitor (also known as False Positive) is a player who has an action that does not do anything. The player can target another player at Night, and will be seen by any Trackers or Watchers, but the action itself has no in-game effect." So who did he target last night? If his claim is to be believed, then at least the person he targeted is confirmed, and more than likely so is he.

MME
is a tracker. Claims he targeted me last and received TWO results (Desperado and Scorp). Did not claim the scorp target until after I mentioned it though. Regardless of the flavor this is the most suspicious to me, except he says the person he targets is supposed to go insane. He said he also got a message from the mod saying that xscorp is town.

TS
(who is this?) QT spy - What is this? Can someone point me to where this claim happened?

xscorp
is friendly neighbor - a neighbor or neighborizer? I got flavor of Isaac from whatever that game was, but I didn't get role/alignment. Someone said mailman, I don't know what a mailman is. Wiki says : A Mailman (or Courier) is a role that can send a message to another player at Night. The sender of the message is usually anonymous to the recipient. Where did this mailman thing come from? The friendly modifier, we saw that in AP's game, someone was a friendly something or other and tried to send a message to Reck. Anyway this fits with what Eek said about his mod message about scorp, so I'm inclined to believe he's town. Pretty strongly actually.

Desperado
- Delayed DayKiller - died N1, flipped town.

ETL
- I think this is like a JOAT. flavor copped xscorp N1, received "Isaac froms omething or other" I don't remember right now. I'll get the pm in a second.

Trine
- refuse to claim?

TV
- refused to claim?

Ok, so if I can get BRO's target, then we have Bro, xscorp, who and bro's target in my town pile. Trine, TV, Eek are most suspicious, Eek less than the other two. And null on TS because I don't know who that is.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:15 am

Oh yeah I didn't even finish my thought about the insanity thing Eek said - I got a true result on scorp so clearly I was not made insane.
Art is cool.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Trine »

In post 866, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Trine - refuse to claim?
I don't mind claiming once this is all sorted out. The other heads may disagree.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:31 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 862, Turkish Van wrote:It's just we got three "claimed" informative roles. Two roles that are similar to an IC {Who/Xscorp}. Not to mention a QT spy & Desperado's role.

It just seems really town sided. I feel like Xscorp could be lying and trying to play another role similar to a friendly neighbor or MME's role is scum.
So
NOW
we're allowed to play this balance speculation game... :roll:

XScorp isn't lying. It is mod confirmed information. Unless this is bastard mod, XScorp is town. The pm specifically mentioned the information came from the mod. Again and in bold because you seemed to have missed first grade because you obviously are lacking reading skills:

XScorp is mod confirmed town

Again, even bigger, this time:

XScorp is mod confirmed town

I haven't claimed anything else about Scorp's role, so why are you twisting my words in order to discredit a confirmed townie?

Bolded for other people's convenience;
Turkish Van is stalling to test the waters while twisting words, context and claims.
I think they're really trying hard not having to put their vote on me. I mean,

I'm lying or mod confirmed scorptown is lying.
The setup is imbalanced with so many "investigative roles".
WHO is confirmed.
They seem to believe BRO's role.

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THEIR VOTE ON ME? It must take superhuman strength to keep them from voting me.

Stop the fucking egging on me (and even scorp, wtf are you trying to pull?) and place your goddamned vote already. If you're so convinced I'm lying then what are you waiting for? Want someone else to vote for me before you do so? Is it hard not to give away set up information when speculating? Is that why you're rehashing the townsided arguments I've been making since D1a? Guess why I made that argument. Go on guess.
GUESS WHY I PUSHED FOR A WHO LYNCH D1a
. I'm a fucking tracker and I believed BRO's visitor claim (our roles synergize awfully nice for him to be scum) and then the time lord role claim happened. In retrospect, I'm surprised Scorp didn't fall over the townsided setup at the time of Who's claim. Tell me again I'm not a tracker. Go on, try it.

I'm so fucking tired of your bullshit and I can't believe no one else is seeing what you are doing. It is so obvious. It cannot be more in your face, besides you claiming scum by quoting your role pm, but even then, I'd rather think you're scum based on your behavior the past few pages than an actual scum claim.

It's TV and someone else as scum and they have a role that can alter or manipulate night actions from players.

I want everyone who hasn't to claim in their next post. Anyone not claiming in their next post at this point is a guaranteed scum. And by anyone I mean TV and Trine.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:33 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Also for clarity:

I never claimed I make my targets insane. I said that I assumed this.

Anyone still saying otherwise is twisting words. In fact anyone who has done so before is twisting words, but that's what you get for skipping the first grade.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:33 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 868, Trine wrote:
In post 866, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Trine - refuse to claim?
I don't mind claiming once this is all sorted out. The other heads may disagree.
Claim. Now.
Eek
!
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:38 am

Eek - why would you assume you make people insane? Can you just clarify where that came from?
Art is cool.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:40 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

My role pm mentions "I make people insane when targetting them, but why would I care?" (paraphrased)

I asked the mod what this means and he said something like "the role pm says what the role pm says". So, it's not a yes and it's not a no.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:42 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

And yes, that's paraphrased and no, I'm not comfortable with that paraphrase as it is too close to what he said, but damn you mod, use more than 3 different words in one sentence.
Eek
!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”