Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by Kagami »

In post 509, Tammy wrote:
In post 506, Kagami wrote:Btw, I think you're right that Eren is scum. I can't help but wonder how you knew, but meh
Why do you think Eren is scum?
Deeper analysis of my role PM, while my role might be a bit boring, it comes with interesting flavor that's quite unlike Sasha's. It's clear to me, as it apparently it is to muffin, that when the mod said "flavor is not indicative of alignment," it does not mean "alignment is independent of flavor," but rather that alignment is related to flavor in a not obvious way.

In post 575, BROseidon wrote:
In post 486, Kagami wrote:plum, I have to think about it. I still think the certainty, certain enough to know that he's not being extremely offensive to someone, is unwarranted. I would have to be near 100% certain before I would say something like that. In no public conversation does he do anything like telling someone their modding is gamebreakingly bad.
Here's the problem with your logic:

I'm an asshole.
Yes, I've noticed. In fact, I would even call your assholishness a probable town-tell by comparison with sabo mafia.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 600, Kagami wrote: Deeper analysis of my role PM, while my role might be a bit boring, it comes with interesting flavor that's quite unlike Sasha's. It's clear to me, as it apparently it is to muffin, that when the mod said "flavor is not indicative of alignment," it does not mean "alignment is independent of flavor," but rather that alignment is related to flavor in a not obvious way.
But why does this make Eren scum specifically?
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Kagami »

Looks like human-titan shifters have a specific implementation in this setup, and it looks to me like Eren lacks that for some reason. This is a good part speculation, but it meshes with muffin's idea, so I'm trying to think about what muffin must know in the hopes that I can clear him in my mind.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Well, muffin, would you like to pick up the conversation here?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Plum »

Is there a reason we're setup speccing here? I'm not saying anything anyone's saying is wrong. I think we'll be skeptical of an Eren claim at least as much as any other claim, at last as far as flavor/character is concerned. So what are we gaining here?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 525, Tammy wrote:This feels like an odd defense.
I rarely defend people so I don't have much experience with defending someone. my point is if F-16 is town we'll be able to know
In post 525, Tammy wrote:How familiar do you think you are with his playstyle, and why would you not think he could fake this as scum but think the above arguments are just playstyle related?
no I literally have no idea if he can fake it or not. it's playstyle related cause it's based off my impression of the way he plays. he seems like he tries to be completely logical and objective, and he also relies extensively on meta to confirm/deny reads. I'm not completely familiar with his playstyle, but that's the feeling I get by being in the game with him. I'm not 100% sure, explicitly becuase idk if he can fake it. also his reaction to the wagon on him looked town as fuck, although mb I'm biased bc I generally react similarly when I get wagoned
In post 553, zMuffinMan wrote:(less sure about BRO - he actually might be town :/)
NO
WE'RE NOT LETTING HIM GET AWAY
LYNCH BRO WITH ME
at least explain what's giving you reservations
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:12 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 572, BROseidon wrote:The fact that I was incorrect about your knowledge of the flavor doesn't change that you still postured around Bert's claim.
quit trying to write me off with false logic
yeah you were incorrect about that but you were ALSO incorrect about what the game was based off of in the first place. and you still haven't explained how I was posturing nor what makes you think my actions were scum motivated as opposed to town motivated, despite the fact I've explained the motivation behind my actions several times
In post 574, BROseidon wrote:I would say puppy but I'm a dog person.
wow overdefensive much
it was a joke and I explicitly said it probably wasn't alignment indicative
In post 576, BROseidon wrote:And I don't want to anymore because F-16 and Kagami are better leads now.
OH NO YOU DON'T
DON'T YOU FUCKING WALK AWAY FROM THIS
YOU KNOW YOU'RE CAUGHT AND YOU'RE WALKING AWAY SO THAT NO ONE SEES IT
YOU DON'T GET TO IGNORE MY POINTS JUST BC "F16 AND KAGAMI ARE BETTER LEADS"
DIE
DIE
DIE
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:12 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 588, Mafia Theory wrote:Also, an equal rundown on the Pasch wagon and the BRO wagon.
1. made a jump on me with a sketchy reason
2. when pressured, uses false logic, strawmans, misreps, etc. and thinks he can just brush suspicion of him off
3. when I showed it was false he stuck to it and is still preaching it instead of admitting he's wrong
4. his actions blatantly don't match his words. he was working on the assumption that people don't know flavor but then threw this out the window to say I was "posturing based on flavor". when pressured claims that had nothing to do with it even though it blatantly did. there's also his idea that "townies lose their train of thought" which he apparently forgot about to say that I forgot where my flavor assumption came from, which he also painted as scummy even though it's not. when pressured about this he covers it up by redacting it to "but you forgot his NAME" even though I didn't
5. AND NOW HE'S WALKING AWAY AND TRYING TO SWEEP THE WHOLE THING UNDER THE RUG BC HE KNOWS IF HE CONTINUES HE'LL GET CAUGHT
and the big one is:
6. thinks I'm scum bc BS shouldn't be capitalized :cool:
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by Kagami »

In post 604, Plum wrote:Is there a reason we're setup speccing here? I'm not saying anything anyone's saying is wrong. I think we'll be skeptical of an Eren claim at least as much as any other claim, at last as far as flavor/character is concerned. So what are we gaining here?
Was just an idle comment that I typed while thinking about muffin, and kaze asked me to expound on it. I tend to setup spec a bit, especially in situations like this where I might be able to clear someone.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by pieguyn »

here's where I'm currently at btw

town
Brian Skies
Bert
Kagami
Pieguyn
F-16_Fighting_Falcon

null-town
zMuffinMan
Tammy

null
ActionDan
Plum
mykonian

scum
Kazekirimaru <- indignation and apprehensiveness about possibly breaking the game + jump on counterwagon when BRO wagon was picking up steam. when pressured, claims it's confbias on my part with no explanation
BROseidon <- yeah
Paschendale <- his pushes are weird as fuck. looking through his ISO I also realized he never even explained his initial scumread on me (funny how it matches BRO's) and idk what exactly is up with his read on BRO. however, I'm having reservations bc he seems to be legitimately skeptical of plum+kagami. need more data here
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Oh wow, Pie came back and reminded me that he's uberscum.

F-16/Kagami/Pie.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 606, pieguyn wrote:quit trying to write me off with false logic
yeah you were incorrect about that but you were ALSO incorrect about what the game was based off of in the first place. and you still haven't explained how I was posturing nor what makes you think my actions were scum motivated as opposed to town motivated, despite the fact I've explained the motivation behind my actions several times
You were posturing because you intentionally tried to push the notion of "BERT COULD BE EITHER ALIGNMENT" instead of either dropping it or taking a side.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:38 pm

Post by pieguyn »

@Pasch:
In post 115, Paschendale wrote:Agree with Kaze's notions on Pie and F-16 in post 48. Pie's tone worries me, too.
Looks like a lot more assurance than is really warranted.
can you explain what was with your initial scumread on me and F-16? you were agreeing with Kaze who didn't explain either of them. also, what does bolded mean?

also, can you walk me through your read on BRO in more detail? I get your initial scumread of him but then around it feels like you were starting to have reservations based on your questioning and responses to him. can you explain how your read on him changed over time plz?
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

But pie, I'm town still!
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Also, stop confbiasing on Bro. He's town, too. Thanks. <3
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 68, pieguyn wrote:flavor doesn't determine alignment,
which means that especially given annie's alignment in series was left unresolved annie's alignment in game could be just about anything
HIS ALIGNMENT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN JUST ABOUT ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU HAD THE REST OF HOW HE CLAIMED TO LOOK AT, PLUS THE GENERAL STATISTICS OF DAY 1 MILLER CLAIMS.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by pieguyn »

where and how am I confbiasing?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 606, pieguyn wrote:wow overdefensive much
it was a joke and I explicitly said it probably wasn't alignment indicative
...so was mine.

Like, wat.

I can't even.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 606, pieguyn wrote:OH NO YOU DON'T
DON'T YOU FUCKING WALK AWAY FROM THIS
YOU KNOW YOU'RE CAUGHT AND YOU'RE WALKING AWAY SO THAT NO ONE SEES IT
YOU DON'T GET TO IGNORE MY POINTS JUST BC "F16 AND KAGAMI ARE BETTER LEADS"
DIE
DIE
DIE
Grats, you got yourself back on my scum list by redemonstrating how scum you are.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:42 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 616, pieguyn wrote:where and how am I confbiasing?
You're confbiasing by tunneling a townie. Now be nice. ^^
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 619, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 616, pieguyn wrote:where and how am I confbiasing?
You're confbiasing by tunneling a townie. Now be nice. ^^
so I'm confbiasing bc he's town ok. what makes my case on him wrong? as it is you're not giving me anything besides "he's town", making this logic circular.

feel free to knock my case on him down if you want but just saying "he's town" isn't gonna cut it
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 588, Mafia Theory wrote:and BRO isn't an easy mislynch which makes me wonder why the hell he has a wagon as large as it is.
You know this isn't true.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

mastin wrote:I'm sure as hell not keen on getting lynched immediately after having been specially requested to come into the game
what did f16 say when he specially requested you come into the game?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 593, Brian Skies wrote:Currently thinking of a way to adjust my posting habit.
Please do.

Fuck walls.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

and why haven't you talked to f16 about his thoughts on the game yet?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”