Newbie 1455: How We Met The Mafia (Game Over!)

DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:05 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

Vote Count 2.04

Not voting(1)
- GamerRaptor
MauriceMoss(1)
- phokdapolees
RachMarie(2)
- MauriceMoss, TwilightsCall
TwilightsCall(2)
- Skelda, RachMarie
phokdolees(1)
- Dessew

Vote History:

MauriceMoss -
GamerRaptor -
TwilightsCall - ,
Skelda - ,
Dessew - , ,
phokdapolees - ,
RachMarie -

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

The deadline is Tuesday, January 7, 2014, which is in (expired on 2014-01-07 11:00:00).

Mod notes:

None.
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Dessew »

Have you guys missed my exchange with MM? (maybe I see there something that isn't there, then tell me.) And I have brought up reasoned why TC is town, again, maybe it's not strong, then you could as well tell me.
Anyway, Skelda's comment on Rach sounds like fishing for towncred, I mean his vote was on TC and it came just from the air. I'm fine with lynching either Skelda or phok.
GamerRaptor
GamerRaptor
Townie
GamerRaptor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:59 am

Post by GamerRaptor »

Hey, I'm here.

I'll read the last pages in hopes of finding someone suspicous.
how do bold
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Skelda »

I'm really not feeling this game. It is an activity problem more than anything. And I lack the motivation to go back over this game. So let's just see...

Maybe I WAS hasty in townreading Maurice. I do think RM is town, even if this read is based on meta, I feel like at least one of the people on her is scum. So I guess I'd vote TC or Maurice.

Do you all think we could make either of those happen?
GamerRaptor
GamerRaptor
Townie
GamerRaptor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by GamerRaptor »

Well, TC seemed to get votes original, so...

Nah I need more evidence :c
how do bold
MauriceMoss
MauriceMoss
Goon
MauriceMoss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by MauriceMoss »

Hi game raptor. (any chance you are falcurious??)

I'm fine with just voting on anything at any time. I'll vote me let's just get this game going.

Actually I've lost track of what is even going on and who is who.

I'm willing to vote TC again because of OMGUS and because of his weird read on me not playing when I'm the only one who hasn't been prodded. Doesn't make sense, sounds like something was off there.
GamerRaptor
GamerRaptor
Townie
GamerRaptor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by GamerRaptor »

Well, judging from Maurice's opinion, I'm going to VOTE: TC

Sorry if I did that wrong :P

Anyway, I'll keep it like that until someone proves me otherwise.
how do bold
MauriceMoss
MauriceMoss
Goon
MauriceMoss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by MauriceMoss »

LOL I just realized that tc is voting rach with me and now he's L-1
MauriceMoss
MauriceMoss
Goon
MauriceMoss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by MauriceMoss »

(right? L-1?)
MauriceMoss
MauriceMoss
Goon
MauriceMoss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by MauriceMoss »

11 hours to lynch and it's like a birthday party at a Jehovah's witness convention in here.
TwilightsCall
TwilightsCall
Goon
TwilightsCall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by TwilightsCall »

Do we really need to go through this again guys?

Firstly, I'm going to
UNVOTE: RachMarie
VOTE: Phok

Because I'm fine with either of those lynches, and there seems to be considerable resistance to a Rach lynch, so alright.

MauriceMoss wrote: I'm willing to vote TC again because of OMGUS and because of his weird read on me not playing when I'm the only one who hasn't been prodded. Doesn't make sense, sounds like something was off there.
Okay, let me try and explicitly lay it down for you. Your posts are useless. You are spamming the thread without providing any content at all. You have a high postcount, but nothing you've done has been helpful in the least. You complain about no one else posting reads yet seven out of every eight posts you make are one-line fluff posts that have no discernible purpose other than to prod dodge. I could care less if you are the only one not receiving prods. All you've done Day2 is park your vote on Rach and then ride your pseudo-claim to safety.

I'm not going to say I disagree with your vote, as obviously I was on the same person until I made this post. But seriously, if you are going to complain about inactivity, try actually contributing instead of filling the thread with useless spam.

You are willing to vote me because of OMGUS? What are you even talking about? Are you trying to say you are willing to vote me because I voted you earlier? I'm trying so hard to townread you Maurice but it literally hurts to put up with you right now.

Now let's analyze the votes on me.

Skelda-

The only reason he's posted for voting me is that I was quick to "jump on his vote." Sup Skelda, I was scumreading Maurice before you
joined the game
, and I've been quite explicit about it if you would bother to read. His vote has been parked on me since almost the beginning of the day and he hasn't provided a real reason for actually voting me other than "he thinks I'm bad." Oh, and I'm voting for Rach. If I was scum, why the hell would I be trying to lynch someone who was effectively afk? It's actually in scum's best interest to be lynching the people who are active, and if that was the case I could have easily rode my suspicions on Maurice through to the end of the day.

Meanwhile, you've barely contributed to the game at all. You openly admit to not "having the motivation" to actually read the game, reinforcing the point that your vote on me is complete crap. My opinion of you is rapidly deteriorating Skelda.

RachMarie-

The only reason she is voting for me is because I voted on a mislynch. I don't have any idea how you could have a towny read on Skelda, he hasn't posted anything of substance at all. Oh yeah, cause meta. I can't even really argue your vote because none of your reasoning has anything to do with me. Which, by the way, makes it a bad vote. Sure, you can claim PoE, but you also said there's likely to be scum off the wagon - even if you PoE, why would you vote for someone when you have no real scumread on? There are lots of other people you could at least look in to, but instead you've satisfied yourself with a sub-optimal vote on someone who has
already
been through the process of being analyzed and
not lynched

Its also another case of targeting someone who is actively participating over a number of much more suspicious people who are going UTR. And sure, you can say that 'lurking isn't alignment indicative,' but I guarantee you, you lynch me, either Maurice or Dessew are getting NK'd, and then scum practically wins by default. Though, that might be exactly what you're aiming for!

Gamerraptor-
Welcome to the game, mr raptor.
Now that that's out of the way....

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

First of all, yes you did do it wrong, you should put votes and unvotes in new lines, if not in their own lines, so its easier for the mod to catch them.

Secondly, MAURICE is your reason for voting me? Are you kidding me? One, he's not even voting me. Two, his reasons for 'being willing to vote me' are comical. As I feel like I've said numerous times before, I can commend your willingness to avoid he no-lynch, but there is literally no reason to be voting me at all. Well, I suppose that's not fair, there could be, but not a SINGLE PERSON has shared any of those reasons. But that's okay, you've pretty much come out and said that you didn't read anything from the game.

I'm sorry, I'm also still laughing on the inside from you placing a vote based on Maurice alone.

So now that that's out of the way.

@Dessew:
I noticed your exchange with him, and I looked through his ISO a few times and didn't see anything. I figured if there was something though, it would be better not to bring attention to it, and I feel I can trust you enough that I don't think you'd shield him like that. After writing this post, I am starting to get convinced that Skelda is also a viable lynch target. Either way, I feel like phok is more lynchable at the moment, so I'll stick my vote there.

Deadline is in like 8 hours I suppose, I just had like a 4 hour nap so I suppose I'll be up for a good deal of that time. And I'll reiterate this for you guys.

If you lynch me, they are going to NK either Maurice or Dessew. It will be a scum win at that point, purely because of the amount of inactives we have here. Town won't have fun because they lost to inactives. Scum won't have fun because they didn't even have to try to win. And no, I don't consider pushing 2 mislynches in a row "scum trying" because all they had to do was flop on a wagon and afk until deadline.

I'm not willing to give up on this game yet, but since none of the people voting me seem to care even slightly about having good reasons to vote me, I don't have much hope.

So in the event that I'm lynched, take a look at;

RachMarie
phok
Skelda

After that, Raptor's willingness to vote me for, what to me at least, is a downright laughable decision to sheep Maurice makes me not like him. I wouldn't say scum necessarily, though the only thing preventing that read is TSO's play waaaaay back when.

Maurice's play is agonizing to watch, but if his pseudo-claim holds weight with you guys, you can feel free to let him go.

Dessew I can comfortably read as town now. I was feeling suspicious of him before, just because he seemed like one of those "too good to be true" types of players, but he has had ample opportunity to push my mislynch throughout the game, and not only was he the leading proponent for dismantling the D1 wagon on me, he also has plainly avoided pushing me on D2, which considering the votes on me, would be incredibly difficult to find incriminating, no matter his previous posts.

So here's the list.

Scum: Phok, Skelda
Leaning Scum: RachMarie, GamerRaptor
Null: MauriceMoss
Town: Dessew

I'll check in periodically over the next few hours in case of new developments.
MauriceMoss
MauriceMoss
Goon
MauriceMoss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by MauriceMoss »

Eff this. It's day 2, it's been 100 years with very little posting and about 300 changes of names. I'm sorry my reads aren't up to snuff with you but for some reason I thought this was a newb game. I felt it was more important to try to be active and learn something (albeit with possible low quality activity like you helpfully pointed out) than no activity. I admitted my thoughts on voting for you and admitted my omgus vote. But there is more to it and I think targeting me is scummy with my soft claim. Which you helpfully pointed out and dessew tried to get me to shut up about.

Yes, you deserve an omgus vote and not just for voting for me.

And don't forget that if everyone was posting one liners maybe we wouldn't have replacements and people would at least have to interact and have stuff to look at later. Mafia leaks info by accident even in posts that aren't up to your posting quality checks.
MauriceMoss
MauriceMoss
Goon
MauriceMoss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Post by MauriceMoss »

You also had a run up and melt away on day one which is nicely convenient.
MauriceMoss
MauriceMoss
Goon
MauriceMoss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:20 pm

Post by MauriceMoss »

I posted my reasons for voting rach - which were that all her posts were about WHY she wasn't posting. She posted a slight vote analysis after that but that's about all she's even posted about the game at all. Even when asked for thoughts from dessew and I she still posted about her wifi on her trip.

Do you think I didn't notice that raptor joined in on my comment? Thank you for acting like that was only your special discovery. I can hardly remember who he used to be so I just filed it away to remember later.

No need to bully newbs.

Also I don't know if your realize but your ginormous posts are difficult to read on mobile phones.
TwilightsCall
TwilightsCall
Goon
TwilightsCall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:44 pm

Post by TwilightsCall »

I'm sorry my reads aren't up to snuff with you but for some reason I thought this was a newb game
Your reads don't need to be "up to snuff," you just need to share them. And I'm just as much a newb in this game as you are, so don't try and pull that card on me.
I felt it was more important to try to be active and learn something (albeit with possible low quality activity like you helpfully pointed out) than no activity.
That's fine, but there is no reason you can't have high activity AND high quality posts. I'm not asking you for the world here, I'm just asking for some participation, for something relevant to the game. If you don't have something to say, read over the game again, look for something new. If you still can't find something new, ask people questions, prod them for information. If even that fails, work with what you have and try to come to some reasoned conclusions, even if they aren't concrete scum reads. I'm not asking for the world here, but filling the thread with useless information isn't helping us, and its not helping you.
But there is more to it and I think targeting me is scummy with my soft claim
Here's a good place to start! This is an actual solid opinion that we can look at and develop reads off of! If you think targetting you after your claim was scummy, you can then look through to see who has still been pushing you after you claimed!
Yes, you deserve an omgus vote and not just for voting for me.
There is no such thing as deserving an OMGUS vote. Also, if you have more reasons, share them. Being tight-lipped and secretive doesn't help anyone, as you've pointed out numerous times in calling people when they promise explanations and don't give them.
And don't forget that if everyone was posting one liners maybe we wouldn't have replacements and people would at least have to interact and have stuff to look at later.
And if everyone was posting one liners, this thread would be 120 pages by now. People are already refusing to read through the thread, why would making it longer with contentless posts help?

I know you can make good, useful, meaningful, helpful posts Maurice, I've seen you do it before. For goodness sake, I'm not your enemy here, I'm pushing you to try and get you to put some effort into your posts. When you respond to that with snarky comments and witty one liners, you aren't helping anyone. Frankly, your last post and your #480 were more useful than the rest of your posts since page 17 combined. It's obvious you can read and look for slips and tells, and its obvious you have opinions, you just need to
do
the reading and
the opinions.

You complain about this game not being "newb" enough, but this is about as good as a newb game could get. No, its not fun having to deal with so many replacements and inactives. I am just as frustrated about it as you are. But this is your chance to
really
learn how to scum hunt. Consolidate what little information you have. Dig deeper. Find those hidden slips and tells, develop a case with logic and reasoning and shy away from relying on your gut.

Make your case on me if you want, but please just
make a case
. Even if you push my lynch and see that I flip town, having a case out there, even on a towny, helps not just the town, it helps
you

Sigh, I was going to end this here, but I got cut a bunch of times.
You also had a run up and melt away on day one which is nicely convenient.
Whoa, people ran me up, analyzed me and my play, and decided I wasn't scummy enough/I was too towny to be worth lynching. Why are you trying to spin that as something bad?
Do you think I didn't notice that raptor joined in on my comment? Thank you for acting like that was only your special discovery. I can hardly remember who he used to be so I just filed it away to remember later.
I don't know what the point of bringing this up is, I mentioned this because I was specifically explaining why his vote on me was bad. Yeah your name came up, that doesn't mean its about you. And because I'm sure this is part of some larger misunderstanding, let me clarify - I think his sheeping you is terrible because he's sheeping you after saying something that basically confirms itself as holding no weight, not because I think you're a terrible player. You literally said it was for OMGUS reasons. Why would he support a lynch based on
OMGUS
of all things? And yes, you bring up a point about me 'calling you out for not playing,' but if he had actually read the thread he would realize that maybe I had a point. And, you know, maybe I didn't, but he won't know, cause he's not reading the thread!
No need to bully newbs.
If bullying is what it takes to get you to share your reads and opinions, then I'm sorry but I can't say I regret it.
Also I don't know if your realize but your ginormous posts are difficult to read on mobile phones.
I'm not going to hold back my reads, analyses and opinions because some people decide to play on their phones. My apologies if that's an issue for you.
MauriceMoss
MauriceMoss
Goon
MauriceMoss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:05 pm

Post by MauriceMoss »

Just a few things.

Stating that my vote on you was omgus was informing people that I might be partially bias on the vote. It's good information and it actually is helpful. I did realize that was possibly not a perfect vote but it's what my gut was saying. So you want explanations but then you really don't if they don't fit what you think is a good explanation?

Also people shouldn't be posting because we need to keep the thread down so people read? Your huge posts don't seem to be getting much traction maybe you should try something else since your whole goal is purportedly to get people involved.

And yes, it does matter if people can keep up with your walls of text. Your last post was much easier to read on a mobile phone because it was broken up by quotes. If you are really that interested in getting people involved you would care how readable your posts are.

And if you are "just as newb" as me then stop lecturing. It's ridiculous. And acting like bullying is good form if it gets people posting is all fun and games until people stop posting because they don't want to deal with the bullying. You could be frustrated town but you could also be mafia bully. And by being a jerk you are much more likely to get votes for being a jerk.
TwilightsCall
TwilightsCall
Goon
TwilightsCall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:26 pm

Post by TwilightsCall »

Stating that my vote on you was omgus was informing people that I might be partially bias on the vote. It's good information and it actually is helpful. I did realize that was possibly not a perfect vote but it's what my gut was saying. So you want explanations but then you really don't if they don't fit what you think is a good explanation?
I want explanations so I can tell you your reasoning is bad if your reasoning is bad. It's part of the whole, you know, working together as town to determine who is scum.
Also people shouldn't be posting because we need to keep the thread down so people read? Your huge posts don't seem to be getting much traction maybe you should try something else since your whole goal is purportedly to get people involved.
I never said people shouldn't be posting, I said people shouldn't be spamming. Extremes are bad no matter which end of the spectrum you're on.
TwilightsCall
TwilightsCall
Goon
TwilightsCall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:56 pm

Post by TwilightsCall »

...I don't know why I hit enter before I was done that post, but ok. I guess that'll help our phone crowd out!
And yes, it does matter if people can keep up with your walls of text. Your last post was much easier to read on a mobile phone because it was broken up by quotes. If you are really that interested in getting people involved you would care how readable your posts are.
That sounds like its a problem with the reader not being willing to read walls of text than a problem with how I choose to post. Yes, I can understand that people don't appreciate having to deal with walls of text, but if the alternative is starving people of information that they need to build a solid case, then I'm going to stick with option 1 thank you. If it takes that much text to get my point across, then that's what it takes. It's unfortunate if that's a problem for some people, like I said, I would rather have walls of text with actual content in it than a bunch of posts that say "I think this because I do and I'll tell you why later but actually I won't"
And if you are "just as newb" as me then stop lecturing. It's ridiculous. And acting like bullying is good form if it gets people posting is all fun and games until people stop posting because they don't want to deal with the bullying. You could be frustrated town but you could also be mafia bully. And by being a jerk you are much more likely to get votes for being a jerk.

Okay Maurice, you win. I give up. What do you want me to do? Would you like me to just shut up and let my mislynch go through? Do you want me to hand the game over to scum, or maybe join the inactive crowd?

Both I and others have asked plainly for yourr thoughts and opinions. You ignored us. I pushed for your thoughts a bit more aggressively. You still ignored me. I finally outright come out and be upset with you, and finally you start sharing. You complain about this being useless as a newbie game because you can't learn anything with all the inactivity, but when I try to work together with you nicely you ignore me. I give up on being subtle and explicitly tell you how to make the best use of this newbie game, and you get mad at me for "lecturing" you.

And before you ask, because I'm sure either you or someone else will, I picked you because you were actually here, you were actually active. You clearly showed the ability to make good posts. Yes, I could have gone and yelled the same things at a brick wall, but I prefer to actually try somewhere where I might get results.

If you really feel like I'm bullying you, then I'm sorry. Honestly, truly, I am. That's not my intention at all. But the only way I know how to move this game forward is through discussion, and it's getting harder and harder to discuss with myself. If people think that me aggressively pushing to get some discussion going is just me being a jerk, then they can vote me for being a jerk. That's part of mafia. But I'd rather get lynched for being a jerk then survive to the end by being inactive, because then I at least got to play the game.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:30 am

Post by Dessew »

I haven't read all these walls, only TC's first one, and I have no idea why you people want to lynch him, tbh.

MM, you may as well fullclaim, then I could show the part why I think you're town.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:15 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 205, MauriceMoss wrote:I appreciate your post and I'm here in a newb game trying to figure out the best strategy for posting in a mafia game. I know rl mafia but this online fine tooth combing is hard because I have a tendency to go by intuition and have a hard time explaining why I think someone seems scummy.

Taco seems most scummy to me because although the newbness sounds like a real newb the claiming of one of the strongest town specials seemed weird, especially with the time left in the day and the number of people who were voting. After claiming he also said he knew he would be killed that night because of his claim. Why make the claim?? And then interestingly TSO put in huge letters that other specials should claim to prove taco as scummy but I think that would just put other specials in the line of fire. Also TSO said there is a 50% chance Taco wouldn't be NKed. Why wouldn't mafia NK someone who claimed tracker when there is only 50% chance that there is a dr. in the game? At this point I feel like it's 60:40 Tracker:Scum for Taco.

TC: You posted
"He hasn't done anything other then ask questions (which is fine) and post facts. In and of itself, thats not so bad, but he doesn't post any opinions at all."

I had two posts right when I first joined trying to comment on the people already playing. I time warped the thread twice and posted my thoughts and opinions. I've been posting plenty of opinions, one of which you said you even agreed with. That actually was one of the things that made me question you. It's always nice for a mafia to have a town bonding moment. Of course I'm right on whatever it is you said that you agreed with (no I don't remember what right now) but you still pinged me with that. I'm scummy but I've been trying to post as many thoughts and opinions as possible just to get them out there and try to get the thread moving. It's interesting that you see me as scummy when I've been very straight forward and am trying to hunt but don't have much to work with.

It's also pretty hard to stay engaged.
Whatever, you can find the base of my townread on MM in this post. Also, I'd say that if it's not phok whom most of you want to lynch, a no lynch'd fine, too.
GamerRaptor
GamerRaptor
Townie
GamerRaptor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:14 am

Post by GamerRaptor »

I'm leaning scum, because I voted you?

Yeah, I think this guy isn't needed if he thinks people voting is scum. That's the only thing Townies can do, and you say it's leaning scum?

I keep my vote.
how do bold
MauriceMoss
MauriceMoss
Goon
MauriceMoss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:14 am

Post by MauriceMoss »

I'll go back and read tc's wot/wall of text posts (I bet I'm not the only one who didn't get everything I was supposed to from those posts, there is a reason people post shorter posts)

Oh my gracious did we miss lynch? What is going on in this game. So the village just didn't lynch? Ugh.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Malakittens »

There's no need for any alarms. The day appears to have ended in a no lynch. DoctorPepper will be around soon to post a deadline for any night actions.

So any flavor and things like that will be in his next post.

<3

Oh yeah this is the flavor.

The small child fell asleep before finishing the story. The father was thoroughly amazed at the child's story but was unable to wake him up. So he decided to make a new day start the next day. His son never mentioned a death of a character, so he felt like he shouldn't impose.

Nobody died Day 2
Last edited by DoctorPepper on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Vote Count Day 2 Final

Not voting(0)
-
MauriceMoss(1)
- phokdapolees
RachMarie(1)
- MauriceMoss
TwilightsCall(3)
- Skelda, RachMarie, GamerRaptor [L-1]
phokdolees(2)
- Dessew, TwilightsCall

Vote History:

MauriceMoss -
GamerRaptor -
TwilightsCall - ,
Skelda - ,
Dessew - , ,
phokdapolees - ,
RachMarie -

The deadline is Tuesday, January 7, 2014, which is in (expired on 2014-01-07 11:00:00).

Mod notes:

None.

It's now Night 2.

Please send all actions to both DoctorPepper and Malakittens.

Day 3 will start in (expired on 2014-01-09 23:00:00)
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Malakittens »

No one died.

Vote Count 3.00

Not voting(7)
- Dessew, TwilightsCall, Skelda, RachMarie, GamerRaptor, MauriceMoss, phokdapolees

Vote History:

None

The deadline is Tuesday, January 24, 2014, which is in (expired on 2014-01-24 12:52:00).

Mod notes:

None.

Last edited by DoctorPepper on Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”