Micro 267 - Indie Game: The UPick - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by Trine »

Whatever you do, do not let TV slip away.

Have a look at day 7, 8 9 of NY 164 if you need to see just how slippery the PA head of TV can be.
Hydra of Amadeus, Zoya, and Pontius.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by Trine »

Or like the entire second fucking half of fire emblem awakening.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by Trine »

I mean ffery is probably right that peng is the stronger mafia role, but our townflip confoscums ETL so yeah.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Why TV first?
I'll follow your plan if you flip town.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by Trine »

In post 1027, Trine wrote:I mean
ffery is probably right that peng is the stronger mafia role
, but our townflip confoscums ETL so yeah.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:50 pm

Post by XScorpion »

If TV and ETL are scum, TV is likely just a scum roleblocker. How do you know what abilities ETL ACTUALLY has? Clearly bodyguard wouldn't be one of them.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by Trine »

We know rolecop is one of them, the others don't really matter, though. TV has been the one driving from the rear and is the one not sticking their neck out. It makes sense for them to have something powerful.

Also tiiiiniy paranoia from us on BRO, but mostly because he should know better than this; basic mafia theory says you don't force a 1v1 on a non lylo day when the day is primed for an easier mislynch (which if we're scum one of the two on the chopping block earlier have to have been by definition)
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Trine »

You know what, if they are going to look at Fire Emblem: Awakening, they need to look at my track of Baltimorons d3 (using the BulbaFenix hydra). I tracked Baltimorons to 2 targets, 1 of which was the NK. Baltimorons flipped scum. That's what ultimately led me to vote ETL, because this has Baltimorons written all over. We seriously have conf. scum sitting here, and you guys are freaking refusing to lynch her. I'm not assuming bastard modding, why are you guys?

-Amadeus
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by Turkish Van »

So when Trine flips scum, XScorp, what's your vote for the protective roles? You-BRO for JK-bodyguard, or Who-you for the same?

Would still like to hear from MME, but I don't hold out much hope there.

--PA
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe, I am good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by Trine »

Btw, PA should definitely know better, since she played in that game.

-Amadeus
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:37 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 1033, Turkish Van wrote:So when Trine flips scum, XScorp, what's your vote for the protective roles? You-BRO for JK-bodyguard, or Who-you for the same?

--PA
There are 3 logical choices for protection (Me, Bro, Who). Obviously you shouldn't JK Bro, but otherwise no need to tell scum who is protecting whom. Decide on your own.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:40 pm

Post by Trine »

It is stomach churning to see you talk as though anyone will be protected tonight if we are lynched.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:43 pm

Post by Trine »

Interesting that ETL hasn't posted in this game since yesterday given she's in the middle of a 1v1.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by XScorpion »

If you didn't want to be lynched today you shouldn't have commuted. I think that sealed your fate.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by Trine »

In post 1038, XScorpion wrote:If you didn't want to be lynched today you shouldn't have commuted. I think that sealed your fate.
We commuted because we thought we might be the NK, and we did try to steer Bro elsewhere before the end of the day. Our other 2 abilities are better left for later nights, commuter isn't.

-Amadeus
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by Turkish Van »

In post 1035, XScorpion wrote:
In post 1033, Turkish Van wrote:So when Trine flips scum, XScorp, what's your vote for the protective roles? You-BRO for JK-bodyguard, or Who-you for the same?

--PA
There are 3 logical choices for protection (Me, Bro, Who). Obviously you shouldn't JK Bro, but otherwise no need to tell scum who is protecting whom. Decide on your own.
Roger that.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:01 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

K I'm back, sorta. We had a horrible snowstorm and dealing with car issues and working late and driving home in the dark and ice i went to bed early. Anyway I missed a buncha pages here.

While I do believe Trine is scum I am not quite ready to end the day just yet, please. I have to work for the next 6 hours but I'll be aroubd after that and wanna go through some of the info before going into night.

Someone asked why i used the flavor cop - because it doesnt spe ificaly say "flavor" and i didnt want to die on n1 from protecting who. I was banking on there being a blocking type role. The rasmus mask say i will find out spmethi.g about the target. Thats it.
Art is cool.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:08 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Vote Count 2.08

Trine (3) - EspeciallyTheLies, Turkish Van, XScorpion

EspeciallyTheLies (2) - BROseidon, Trine
Turkish Van (1) - My Milked Eek

Not Voting (1) - Who

7 alive, 4 to lynch.

The deadline is on January 10th, 9:00 P.M. PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2014-01-10 21:00:00)
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:28 am

Post by Trine »

In post 1038, XScorpion wrote:If you didn't want to be lynched today you shouldn't have commuted. I think that sealed your fate.
This is terrible thought process. It screams town, but it is terrible nevertheless. Mafia isn't about punishing what you think are bad decisions. For town, Mafia is about finding your team and finding scum.

There's sometimes utility in policying proven village idiots before LYLO but that is not even close to the current situation.

These last two calendar days go beyond claimed night actions and roles, though those elements also point to scum-ETL and town-Trine.

You have a player who CAPSLOCKED for a while and then disappeared in the middle of 1v1.

And you have a player who has stayed engaged, who is game-solving and thinking about the next game day as every vote mounts.

The contrast is stark and anyone who is surprised by how we flip or how ETL flips I hope will have a better grasp of what is town behavior and what scum behavior in future games.

Given the go-for-broke approach to getting us lynched on the part of TV-PA, since she knows all three heads pretty well and should have no doubts whatsoever about my alignment gives me a major concern. It's inconceivable that town-PA would be on our wagon.

This may be LYLO. The only way I can see LYLO as a possibility is if scum have an extra kill in the bank. BRO should be well versed in how devastating an advantage that can be, given the Touhou Imperishable Mini game. Given how powerful town is/was on paper, scum have to have something commensurate.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:44 am

In post 1043, Trine wrote:You have a player who CAPSLOCKED for a while and then disappeared in the middle of 1v1.
Hey scum. I went to bed. But you're right. That's totally a scum-tell.
Art is cool.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:21 am

Post by Trine »

In post 945, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:It would make more sense to FUCKING PROTECT THE CONF TOWN.
In post 1041, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:K I'm back, sorta. We had a horrible snowstorm and dealing with car issues and working late and driving home in the dark and ice i went to bed early. Anyway I missed a buncha pages here.

While I do believe Trine is scum I am not quite ready to end the day just yet, please. I have to work for the next 6 hours but I'll be aroubd after that and wanna go through some of the info before going into night.

Someone asked why i used the flavor cop - because it doesnt spe ificaly say "flavor" and i didnt want to die on n1 from protecting who. I was banking on there being a blocking type role. The rasmus mask say i will find out spmethi.g about the target. Thats it.
It was well over 24 hours between these posts.

I'll accept the weather related issues, but I still find that long a gap odd given I think you were active elsewhere on the site during that period. Will check that to be sure.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:22 am

Post by Trine »

Yep, you were around and posting yesterday.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:53 am

In post 1046, Trine wrote:Yep, you were around and posting yesterday.
I think I made one or two posts yesterday from my phone, but on the whole I ignored my games because I was dead tired. From the time I went to bed Monday night, I woke up, worked, drove from work (which took a long as fucking time thanks to the weather), stopped at the grocery, came home, made dinner, cleaned the kitchen because lazy mess from Monday, and went to bed. How much posting do you actually expect from me? I cannot believe you are legitimately trying to use this as a case against me. Are you seriously unable to find any actual reasoning? As if I fucking lied about going to bed? GTFO with that nonsense.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:56 am

Go look at my posts again. I made 1 post in each game. I think I posted in one of them twice.

So yeah. Fuck off and hang, scum.
Art is cool.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Trine »

In post 1047, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1046, Trine wrote:Yep, you were around and posting yesterday.
I think I made one or two posts yesterday from my phone, but on the whole I ignored my games because I was dead tired. From the time I went to bed Monday night, I woke up, worked, drove from work (which took a long as fucking time thanks to the weather), stopped at the grocery, came home, made dinner, cleaned the kitchen because lazy mess from Monday, and went to bed. How much posting do you actually expect from me? I cannot believe you are legitimately trying to use this as a case against me. Are you seriously unable to find any actual reasoning? As if I fucking lied about going to bed? GTFO with that nonsense.

There is a case. Your lack of presence (and it was more than one or two posts you made yesterday) in this game is a point against you, but the worst points against you is that you were tracked to a dead body, and the association between you and TV, with TV making a very insinuative case against Eek for tracking you at all while voting me - town - who can and will protect someone tonight.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”