Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by Garruk Relentless »

In post 2446, Formerfish wrote:GR, you would feel alright voting for someone you have an inkling of a feeling for right now, with nothing concrete to back it up with? I know you are a lurkfuck, but I feel like you had reads that you stood behind when you did it in ASOFAI.
Also I have stood behind my reads for the most part, despite them being unwarranted. Remember day one where I called out Generic as town like forty million times while Parama or whoever was trying to lynch him?

I'm trying to put some effort in now so we'll see where it goes.
Hydra of MafiaSSK and Natirasha
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Re-doing a reads list now.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Town as Fuck:

13. pieceofpecanpie - If you think that was a scum reaction to us outing our role then you're either scum or smoking something highly illegal.

20. notscience - Meta, other things we're not delving into yet.

18. SpyreX - See pecan but also add in his entire day two play.

Leaning Town:

5. 50 Shades of Purple (Nachomamma8 + pirate mollie hydra) - Drop off from nacho today feels bad, but we still feel like the interactions day one would be hard for them to fake as scum. They still need to re-engage.

4. Mastermind of Sin - Recent posting has caused us to re-evaluate this read and this is where it goes for now.

17. Generic - Apathy feels like town apathy, but this read isn't that strong or anything.

10. Formerfish - Both heads like his aggressive out-the-gate stances and play to date.

16. mykonian - This read is pretty much entirely upon his predecessor. I know you don't easily get engaged, myko, but this game could use a bit more you in it right now.

Meh, Maybe Town:

6. AJ the Epic - Our read on caled is stale, and ffery has reservations about AJ's play in comparison to Walking Dead / Gears

7. Desperado - Our read is stale here, we liked his day one but the lack of meat in his posts since is very alarming to us.

12. Garruk Relentless (Natirasha + MafiaSSK hybrid) -Town points from day two opening are gone. Not fitting any model of town or scum play ffery and I have on file, futher discussion will be had in-hydra.

Leftovers Pile:

3. T-Bone - ffery keeps thinking he's playing a game in a parallel universe, which reminds her of town-Nero, but his disappearances and hyper focus on a very small piece of the game state worries her.

8. Paschendale - this read is stale and we need nacho to remind us why Pasch is town I guess

9. Empking - this slot wasn't terrible, but hasn't been active in a long while. Empking's lurky style of play isn't likely to revive this read.

15. Porkens - could be an influenced read, but we're not liking much he's posting lately

19. Deas - there's a question outstanding here.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I'll answer the question, but I'm not up to much more tonight. In a pretty bad mood and tired, so sorry. :(
In post 2353, morph the cat wrote:
In post 2337, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2331, morph the cat wrote:
In post 2329, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2328, morph the cat wrote:You're considering 50 Shades why again? Nacho pretty much prevented your lynch yesterday, and now you think 50 Shades is scum?
I am intrigued by T-Bone's certainty.
This is so unlike how I remember you from the Dr. Who game.
That probably means I'm town.
Why?
Because as scum I'm going to try my best to look town and the easiest way to do that is to behave as I have as town recently.
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:17 am

Post by pieceofpecanpie »

In post 2406, Formerfish wrote:Pecan, I am willing to ceasefire with you for the mean time.
I would appreciate that, although it's your call. Obviously my blood's been up a bit since I've tried to get some interaction going with Garruk today and felt a bit trodden on for doing so. But I'm definitely not blaming you for that, it's fair game.

@Morph
Have you had some hydra dialogue going about what's possibly gone down the last few Nights? Is it worth trying to get somewhere with that?
Open 540 - a C9 + + (0 replacement/s needed)
is a current tale of moddery, if you wanna catch 'em, send me a replacement PM

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:24 am

Post by pieceofpecanpie »

I'm getting a good vibe from Gen's post 2428. I have no idea how many times I've mulled about his posts or alignment, but this one feels very town.
Open 540 - a C9 + + (0 replacement/s needed)
is a current tale of moddery, if you wanna catch 'em, send me a replacement PM

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:58 am

Post by notscience »

In post 2448, morph the cat wrote:Notsci, you too. Xenogears fucking sucked yes. Are you the same notscience from back then? No? Then give scum the finger and re-engage.
Fine. You'll get a reads list outta me a bit later today
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Desperado »

Unvote
Vote: Porkens
;)
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:33 am

Post by quadz08 »

In post 2408, morph the cat wrote:
@Mod, in the hypothetical case of a 1-shot active non-killing role being blocked by a roleblocking action, would the shot be counted as used or un-used?

The shot would not be used.

In the hypothetical case of a 1-shot active non-killing role being used on a town ascetic, would the shot be counted as used or un-used?

The shot would be used.
Sonique - Sky (Submitted by Porochaz)

Song Contest 41: This track came in 24th, ahead of just two other songs. This was the lowest place Porochaz had ever come in at that time.

Vote Count 3.5porkens (8) - Mastermind of Sin, mykonian, Paschendale, Empking, Generic, pieceofpecanpie, AJ the Epic, Desperado (L-1)
pieceofpecanpie (3) - SpyreX, 50 Shades of Purple, Porkens
Spyrex (1) - Garruk Relentless
DeasVail (1) - T-Bone

Not Voting (4) - morph the cat, DeasVail, notscience, Formerfish

The deadline for Day 3 is Thursday, January 30th 8:00 PM EST. With 17 people alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2014-01-30 20:00:00).

V/LAs:
50 Shades of Purple (1/26)
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:36 am

Post by Desperado »

Unvote

Either this wagon is scum driven or my reads fucking blow this game. {MoS, myk, Pasch, Emp, Generic, PoPP, AJ} contains exactly 1.5 town reads.

I'd rather believe my reads are pretty solid, so...why are scum bussing Porkens with 10 days left to deadline?
;)
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:54 am

Post by morph the cat »

Desp what are your impressions of last night's posts?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Desperado »

Nothing really changed for me. Your reaction to the original Garruk claim made it pretty clear that you had something supporting your "There's another explanation!" track. Pecan's claim is null. I still don't want to lynch either Garruk or Spy either way.
;)
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:01 am

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

I still don't really understand the townreads on SpyreX.
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
Bert: Home Depot sells beef jerky! Hot damn!
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:09 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2454, pieceofpecanpie wrote:
In post 2406, Formerfish wrote:Pecan, I am willing to ceasefire with you for the mean time.
I would appreciate that, although it's your call. Obviously my blood's been up a bit since I've tried to get some interaction going with Garruk today and felt a bit trodden on for doing so. But I'm definitely not blaming you for that, it's fair game.

@Morph
Have you had some hydra dialogue going about what's possibly gone down the last few Nights? Is it worth trying to get somewhere with that?
My main question wrt the kill missing on n1 is whether we would have been the target. We weren't and aren't universal town reads. But, we did replace into the game late day 1 and help set it back on fire. And last I checked the most frequent way I exit the game is as the N1 kill. My theory is that I'm usually one of the strongest players who isn't likely to be protected in my games.

On the other hand, I think both heads are relative unknowns to many of the players so whether we'd be a kill priority is somewhat dependent on the composition of the scum team. And none of the players I was really familiar with are in my scumpile. Garruk comes closest, and Nati has never made killing me a priority in the games where he's been scum.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Formerfish »

50- The fact that we have a bp that is claiming to have one less vest doesn't do anything for ya?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:11 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2461, Desperado wrote:Nothing really changed for me. Your reaction to the original Garruk claim made it pretty clear that you had something supporting your "There's another explanation!" track. Pecan's claim is null. I still don't want to lynch either Garruk or Spy either way.
Why is his claim null?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2465, morph the cat wrote:
In post 2461, Desperado wrote:Nothing really changed for me. Your reaction to the original Garruk claim made it pretty clear that you had something supporting your "There's another explanation!" track. Pecan's claim is null. I still don't want to lynch either Garruk or Spy either way.
Why is his claim null?
Because he only made it after you claimed x-shot _______ and he was being wagonned, he claimed 1-shot straight out, he didn't confirm (or didn't care to tell us) if his shot was used up or not. There might be something else but it's not a great claim.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2403, pieceofpecanpie wrote:
In post 2400, morph the cat wrote:It's up to you, pecan. Do you feel at this time and point that town will be aided by what you have to say?
I feel it's worth sharing what I have. I wasn't going to, but your claim gives me no reason not to. I don't want to jump to conclusion about what my information means, but I still feel it's relevant. And maybe we can join some dots.

1-Shot Cop. Used on Spyrex Night 2. It didn't go through.
What legit 1-shot cop fucking claims 1-Shot?

That's mafia 101.
;)
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:25 am

In post 2127, Generic wrote:anyway, I have a theory on 50 shades but that can wait for day 3... why day 3 you ask? oh you didn't ask? then nevermind.
Is your theory that scumNacho was carried to shit by scumMollie, who then played the best scum game of her life for victory?
I don't think it's the best of theories :(
In post 2190, SpyreX wrote:Jiffy flipping watcher and his dance with 50 early is something. I've had a lot of good vibes crashed against the docks lately with 50 and that makes my paranoia paranoid. I don't think jiff would have played coy if he had something solid though.
And the funny part is that this might be the first thing that makes me think you might possibly be town.
My personal guess is the Majiffy watched us because he expected us to die, and then we didn't, so he got suspicious.
In post 2199, T-Bone wrote:So 50 Shades, would you care to share with the class what you've been up to?
Nothing?
Again?
In post 2266, T-Bone wrote:50 Shades is a bit absent right now to tell everyone why he's scum. I gotta make due with you until they return. I know they are scum, but it should go without saying that there are more than one scum in the game.
Yep because you can't casemake me when I'm not around?
In post 2329, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2328, morph the cat wrote:You're considering 50 Shades why again? Nacho pretty much prevented your lynch yesterday, and now you think 50 Shades is scum?
I am intrigued by T-Bone's certainty.
:neutral:
In post 2452, morph the cat wrote:4. Mastermind of Sin - Recent posting has caused us to re-evaluate this read and this is where it goes for now.
No.
In post 2452, morph the cat wrote:8. Paschendale - this read is stale and we need nacho to remind us why Pasch is town I guess
I forgot.
In post 2452, morph the cat wrote:13. pieceofpecanpie - If you think that was a scum reaction to us outing our role then you're either scum or smoking something highly illegal.
What benefit did his claim offer to the town?
In post 2452, morph the cat wrote:19. Deas - there's a question outstanding here.
No.
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:26 am

I see all the scumbags bussing Porkens but I don't give a shit.

Vote: Porkens
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Desperado »

Wait cabd thought Pecan's claim was town???

how the fuck
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Desperado »

Claiming 1-shot single handedly keeps that claim from being town
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Desperado »

Porkens, you need to claim in your next post.
;)
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:30 am

Post by morph the cat »

Monosyllables aren't very persuasive, Nacho.

p-edit, yeah he did think Pecan's claim looked town.

Desp, you're looking at the claims like chess moves. Cabd tends to do that too. I don't. I see them as windows opened into the player's state of mind.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Desperado »

It was an extremely self-serving claim.
;)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”