mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:20 am

Post by mykonian »

vote garruk
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:26 am

Post by Garruk Relentless »

Such cold shoulder.

Interesting that both ffery and Cabd have been on tonight and neither thought to post here.
Hydra of MafiaSSK and Natirasha
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:33 am

Post by Generic »

I will back garruk going last. Should be interesting.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:15 am

Post by morph the cat »

Garruk Relentless wrote:Such cold shoulder.

Interesting that both ffery and Cabd have been on tonight and neither thought to post here.
We don't have anything to report about night 3.
In post 2798, Generic wrote:
In post 2796, Formerfish wrote:Why would we kill 50?
Why not?

Nacho living this long doesn't sit right with me.
And this is the only post I have impetus to reply to so far. Generic, your post doesn't sit right with me.
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:24 am

Post by pieceofpecanpie »

VOTE: Garruk

I'd prefer we went in the randomised order. Let's have it then.
Open 540 - a C9 + + (0 replacement/s needed)
is a current tale of moddery, if you wanna catch 'em, send me a replacement PM

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Paschendale »

I'm good with Garruk going first. Of the four, he's the one I trust the least.

50 is playing that technically correct game where he (Nacho) pushes town into mislynches that he does when he's scum.

Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:03 am

Post by Generic »

Anyone else watching these fast votes on garruk or is it just me?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:48 am

Post by notscience »

I see them, but PoPP is probably town.

(Pasch MoS Empking) are all great wagons today.

As for your 50 paranoia, lets look at the kills-

N1 we had one on Morph, who are both dangerous players if they get in the game (just like nacho) but as they said, not a likely protect

N2 Majiffy dies, a PR (prob got rolecopped) as well as another really strong town player

N3 we have a bunch of claims, one being a Doctor/lover. Nobrainer kill.

Easy to see why they're alive tbh
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:06 am

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

are there seriously votes that aren't on me or T-Bone?
:igmeou:

Vote: T-Bone
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
Bert: Home Depot sells beef jerky! Hot damn!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:09 am

Post by notscience »

Oh, 5 man scumteam-

Pork

MoS

Tbone

Pasch

Empking

That seem viable to everyone?

VOTE: Tbone

HI NACHO
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:09 am

In post 2684, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I'm starting to think Nachomollie and Porkens are scumbuddies. It would explain a lot about how Nachomollie has been willing to call Porkens scum all game, keeps trying to line up other people as his scumbuddies, but continually ends up pushing mislynches instead.

If it has to be done, a man — a real man — shoots his own dog himself; he doesn't hire a proxy who may bungle it.

I'm done letting you dipshits bungle this game.

P-Edit: WTF SpyreX!? This game...I don't know who I hate most right now: the mods or all of you.
Oh look, this is magically now impossible! I'm sure dumb shit arguments for it being multiball with 1 kill in three nights are gonna come up full force, but let them come as long as the focus is on T-Bone and I and no one else.
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:11 am

In post 2704, Desperado wrote:
In post 2703, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Desp, you're the only unclaimed person in this game who I think is both town and not a total dubmshit. What do you make of this clusterfuck? I'd bet a hell of a lot that the rest of us unclaimed aren't all VTs, because that'd be too damned convenient. We *already* have too many PRs, and that's with ~1/2 the game still unclaimed. So what the fuck is this setup? How many of these PR claims are outright lies vs scum claiming their ability and hoping we'll buy it as town? After all, there are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. If we have a lot of PRs, it stands to reason that the scum must have their fair share for balance reasons.

I really don't trust Garruk right now, but there's nothing we can do about it today with the T-Bone/Shades mess and the Triple Doc Debacle.

At what point do we start hurting ourselves more by holding information back from the town than revealing it to the scum (and everyone else)?
I agree with the sentiment, but I think a mass claim is best left for another day.

I think Porkens and PoPP are the most likely of the current claims to be scum.

I trust Morph.

I trust T-Bone.

I trust 50 Shades.

(Yes, I'm aware)

I trust Fish and Spyrex.

Did I miss anyone?
Please stop doing this shit. T-Bone didn't get a werewolf result on me and a not werewolf result on someone else because of shenanigans; there's scum in this group of two and that scum will be dead by Day 6.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:13 am

Deas, posts that I quoted were shittalking. If you are getting creeped out by me talking shit, you don't know how to read me as well as I thought you did.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:15 am

In post 2740, Garruk Relentless wrote:Um, so, like, why aren't we having this lover come out? I mean, surely we could get confirmation on his role then?
:neutral:
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:18 am

In post 2797, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Did we ever get clarification about whether the no-result on SpyreX used Pecan's 1-shot ability?

I am willing to entertain the idea that Formerfish stopped the obvkill on SpyreX due to WIFOM fail by scum. After all, the most noble fate a man can endure is to place his own mortal body between his loved home and the war's desolation. However, that's not the only way that a kill could have failed. Keep in mind that both Garruk and SpyreX (and maybe more things that we don't know of) are in play here, so I wouldn't go counting our chickens just yet.

I think we need to resolve this 50 Shades/T-Bone thing today. Desp, would you like to explain why you said you believed BOTH of them yesterday?

We need to randomize a claim order for night actions from Garruk, Pecan, SpyreX, and T-Bone. I don't particularly trust any of them right now more than the others, so I don't know what the best claim order would be.

Lowest goes first, re-roll on ties.

Garruk:
Original Roll String: 1d12 (STATIC)
1 12-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

Pecan:
1 12-Sided Dice: (7) = 7

SpyreX:
1 12-Sided Dice: (11) = 11

T-Bone:
1 12-Sided Dice: (6) = 6
How about you stop fence sitting and take a position?

PUT YOUR HAND ON THAT WALL, TROOPER. etc etc but seriously what the fuck are you doing?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Garruk, you're claiming first because nobody trusts you and the dice said so. Stop being a baby and deal with it. We don't have time to indulge your idiocy, the more you delay the more it's going to distract from the T-Bone/Shades thing. I already find myself itching to lynch you for being a scumfuck today, but I'd rather deal with this werewolf thing.
In post 2810, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 2684, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I'm starting to think Nachomollie and Porkens are scumbuddies. It would explain a lot about how Nachomollie has been willing to call Porkens scum all game, keeps trying to line up other people as his scumbuddies, but continually ends up pushing mislynches instead.

If it has to be done, a man — a real man — shoots his own dog himself; he doesn't hire a proxy who may bungle it.

I'm done letting you dipshits bungle this game.

P-Edit: WTF SpyreX!? This game...I don't know who I hate most right now: the mods or all of you.
Oh look, this is magically now impossible! I'm sure dumb shit arguments for it being multiball with 1 kill in three nights are gonna come up full force, but let them come as long as the focus is on T-Bone and I and no one else.
What does you being a likely scumbuddy of Porkens have to do with whether or not it's multiball? Stop talking out of your ass, mollie. After all, we've got one of their Brains now. Pretty soon we'll know how they think.
Permanent V/LA.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:20 am

In post 2805, Paschendale wrote:I'm good with Garruk going first. Of the four, he's the one I trust the least.

50 is playing that technically correct game where he (Nacho) pushes town into mislynches that he does when he's scum.

If you want to vote me, then vote me.
The only reason there was a bit more flexibility yesterday was because of extraordinarily dumb doctor claim yesterday, today is the day of T-Bone and me.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:21 am

Hey MoS, do you think that I'm a scumbuddy of Porkens when I have a WEREWOLF GUILTY on me and he flipped MAFIA? This seriously isn't that difficult to figure out.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:22 am

Post by notscience »

Do you think MoS being insufferable is alignment indicative nacho?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:24 am

Post by SpyreX »

I protected Fish :O.

Here's the problem and we're NOT fast lynching today until someone helps me riddle this out.

ASSUMING every person who hasn't claimed is vanilla, this doesn't add up.

BP + Doc + Doc + Watcher + Roleblocker + Seer + whatever the shit else is a lot of juice. Too much juice when you consider that the one real expected (a strongman) isn't there assuming scum aren't dumb and not using it cause ??.

Of everyone, I believe fish the most. Normally a doc/doc would be insane but me having a lover is a solid mesh because I asked and I would suicide regardless of protection.

Of the others I can't buy both Garruk and Morph being town setupwise but playwise...I dont get it. Garruk claiming on me as scum there is suicidal for littile gain. Morph stopping the nonsense humping on me makes even less.

My gut right now says the right play is 50. Him flipping werewolf would make a LOT more things make sense - especially then, at that point, we can safely reevaluate all the above with the assumption that multiball scum would be a little more aggressive (Garruk) because they were assuming they'd have a hit.

The only other thing that makes sense with multi-scum fakeclaims at that point is a heavier than normal scumteam. I can't parse out the right way to balance under the assumption that scum are going to miss their kill more than not but its..possible.

Outside of all that, the one I would most want to kill today is Pasch. He was up my ass way too hard to just pretend it all goes away on morph's claim and is now saying little trying to push through. IF, IF 50 is a werewolf pasch is absolutely my call for instant death.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:27 am

In post 2818, notscience wrote:Do you think MoS being insufferable is alignment indicative nacho?
Nope. He's scum for treatment of Porkens, which is a picture perfect example of bussing.
I actually think he's been pretty amusing thus far, just riding the fence when the answer should be pretty fucking simple.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:29 am

And SpyreX, when I don't flip werewolf, T-Bone and MoS die as quickly as humanly possible.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:30 am

I don't understand how scumGarruk doesn't block FF and kill SpyreX, and I don't understand how scum with a blocker don't block FF and kill SpyreX. That seems incredibly obvious to me.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:41 am

Post by morph the cat »

We need to set the record straight so that there are no false assumptions about the night results, particularly the night 1 results.

1. We are town x-shot bp
2. We don't get notification when a vest is used

Prior to the day 3 claims and seeing how many different (and very plausible) protections as well as our bp might have accounted for the lack of a night 1 kill, we thought that we were pretty likely to have been targeted on night 1. After those claims, not so much. And I am concerned that the possibility of nachomollie being targeted on night 1 has been discounted due to our claim.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:24 am

Post by Paschendale »

Spy, your play improved after your wagon lost steam. Also, you're right and 50 is the best lynch for today. But if Garruk is going to try to pull something (and wanting his claim to be last to disguise a faked night action), that's seriously suspicious and I don't want that to happen.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”