Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:31 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 774, Brian Skies wrote:-Not one but two faked towntells.
Dunno what you mean; but its funny because if they are towntells why are they not towntells and instead fake?
In post 774, Brian Skies wrote: -Going after low-hanging fruit (lurkers; relatively new players in Goodfather/Kaboom)
They have the same chance as everyone else of rolling scum.

Being new doesn't mean they are not scum; perhaps you should look at the why and if the why isn't there; ask; not just look at targets and make baseless accusations. I assume you think they're town to even suggest this, why is that?
In post 774, Brian Skies wrote: -General fence-sitting
Have I?
In post 774, Brian Skies wrote: and leaving votes on low-hanging fruit (like literally, I'm here right now and you've called me scum not once but thrice, put your vote where your mouth is)
Well actually GF was replaced so I don't think your argument holds, nice try.
In post 774, Brian Skies wrote: Also, I'm tired of your bullshit in my games and watching your slot flip scum after you replace out (you were actually kind of townish in that werewolves games, dunno why you replaced out). Actually, why did you replace out?
And what has this to do with anything?

I assume you are replacing out soon?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:42 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 775, Slandaar wrote:Dunno what you mean; but its funny because if they are towntells why are they not towntells and instead fake?
Well, first of all, they aren't towntells. However, they look like they were made with the purpose of being towntells.

The first one you start a multiball discussion to look busy and generate content over something that really shouldn't even be discussed this early. You use the sample PM to feign ignorance over the matter and later go "oh hey, so that's how that works." Yeah, no.

The second one looks like a faked breadcrumb. It's a vanilla game so I don't understand your intent.
In post 775, Slandaar wrote:
They have the same chance as everyone else of rolling scum.

Being new doesn't mean they are not scum; perhaps you should look at the why and if the why isn't there; ask; not just look at targets and make baseless accusations. I assume you think they're town to even suggest this, why is that?
I agree with the bold part, except you just vote them and call them scum, but you don't really offer reasoning for them to defend themselves. Lurkers and newer players are low hanging fruit and I don't think you really had any intention of trying to sort them.
In post 775, Slandaar wrote:Have I?
You have clearly avoided the major wagons, even up to this point where you have stated me as a scum-read. If you were townreading Chevre/EG, fine. But you've clearly not been townreading me.
In post 775, Slandaar wrote:Well actually GF was replaced so I don't think your argument holds, nice try.
No, it still holds. So unless you think his replacement is still scummy, or scummier than me, what the fuck is your vote still doing there with only two days left on the deadline and that wagon clearly not going anywhere (I mean if you were pushing it, it would be a different story, but you aren't)?
In post 775, Slandaar wrote:And what has this to do with anything?
General prejudice.
In post 775, Slandaar wrote:I assume you are replacing out soon?
Should I be?

I plan on riding this slot to the glory it's been destined for or being buried six feet deep in the hole I've been digging for myself and myself alone. Only time will tell.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:00 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 776, Brian Skies wrote: You use the sample PM to feign ignorance over the matter
Feign ignorance about what?
In post 776, Brian Skies wrote: and later go "oh hey, so that's how that works." Yeah, no.
Nope, I did not do that. Quotes.
In post 776, Brian Skies wrote: The second one looks like a faked breadcrumb. It's a vanilla game so I don't understand your intent.
Exactly, vanilla game so its not a breadcrumb just how I decided to word it.
In post 776, Brian Skies wrote: I agree with the bold part, except you just vote them and call them scum, but you don't really offer reasoning for them to defend themselves. Lurkers and newer players are low hanging fruit and I don't think you really had any intention of trying to sort them.
What is the difference between that and your vote on me?

I as a lurker am low hanging fruit.

You are scum committing the exact same crime that you accuse me of it appears.
In post 776, Brian Skies wrote: You have clearly avoided the major wagons, even up to this point
I don't particularly care for them, what is the issue with that?
In post 776, Brian Skies wrote: where you have stated me as a scum-read. If you were townreading Chevre/EG, fine. But you've clearly not been townreading me.
Don't understand, I clearly havn't been townreading you, yes???
In post 776, Brian Skies wrote: No, it still holds. So unless you think his replacement is still scummy, or scummier than me, what the fuck is your vote still doing there with only two days left on the deadline and that wagon clearly not going anywhere (I mean if you were pushing it, it would be a different story, but you aren't)?
His replacement is in the same slot so, yes, still scummy.
In post 776, Brian Skies wrote: General prejudice.
I read through you so easily.

VOTE: Brian
In post 776, Brian Skies wrote:
Should I be?
Yes. You apparently think those who make posts like;
In post 765, Brian Skies wrote: Then push my wagon harder and put me out of my misery.
Should replace, so you will be replacing out?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:12 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 777, Slandaar wrote:Feign ignorance about what?
Feign ignorance about whether or not the game is likely to be multi-ball. If a player seems ignorant of the matter, then he must be town. Or that was what you were going for.
In post 777, Slandaar wrote:Nope, I did not do that. Quotes.
In post 101, Slandaar wrote:
In post 98, Tebow wrote: The sample scum role PM also says 'You are a Mafia Goon' not 'You are a [TYPE] Mafia Goon.' It seems unlikely to me Huntress would deliberately reveal the exact size of the scumteam(s).
The sample PM didn't remove type but did remove an XXX to hide how many scum there are? I see!

Maybe the sample PM wording is exactly the same as the real PM's after-all that is the point of them. Mafia Goon could be coloured to indicate the team.
That looks like intentionally feigned ignorance.
In post 777, Slandaar wrote:You are scum committing the exact same crime that you accuse me of it appears.
I don't care. You look like scum to me and I'm going to push you for it.
In post 777, Slandaar wrote:I don't particularly care for them, what is the issue with that?
Like I said, it's fine and I wouldn't even push you for it, except you're continuing it even now, with me as a growing wagon and you scumreading me.
In post 777, Slandaar wrote:I read through you so easily.
Oh do you now?
In post 777, Slandaar wrote:
In post 776, Brian Skies wrote:
Should I be?
Yes. You apparently think those who make posts like;
In post 765, Brian Skies wrote: Then push my wagon harder and put me out of my misery.
Should replace, so you will be replacing out?
When have I ever condoned replacing out (I have done it, but only in the best interest of the other players playing the game; I also try to avoid it if I can)? If you're referring to Jake's game, I wasn't even in the said discussion (I saw it and immediately lost interest in trying to catch up in the thread).
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:22 am

Post by Slandaar »

Nice wall, I have had enough of that.
In post 764, Brian Skies wrote: Yes, Sland is the only scum read of mine.
One scum read who he has general prejudice against; how coincidental; hes scum, lynch.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:00 am

Post by Huntress »

Vote Count 1.16

Slandaar (5) - Chevre, OhGodMyLife, Aegor, Brian Skies, Bulbazak
Brian Skies (4) - Garmr, yessiree, Sotty7, Slandaar
Chevre (3) - Maestro, The Fonz, emeraldemon
emogirl123 (1) - kabooooom
Garmr (1) - inHimshallibe
Acidic_TACO (1) - Nobody Special
Maestro (1) - emogirl123
emeraldemon (1) - Albert B. Rampage
Aegor (1) - Zdenek

Not voting (1) - Acidic_TACO

With nineteen players alive, it takes ten votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day One is Tuesday, 4th February 20.00 GMT, (in (expired on 2014-02-04 20:00:00)).

Note:

Maestro has requested replacement.
Acidic_TACO has picked up his prod but not posted yet. He will be replaced unless he posts before I find another replacement.
Last edited by Huntress on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:06 am

Post by emeraldemon »

Well time is short and it looks like it's either gonna be slandaar or brian skies. I could see either as scum honestly but I think I will

VOTE: Brian Skies

I'm pretty sure was sarcasm, and the "important investigations" was probably just BSing, not trying to fake a breadcrum. So... that doesn't leave much.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Maestro »

Tell me if I need to throw down a different vote to prevent NL in case Huntress can't find a replacement :(
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:27 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 781, emeraldemon wrote:Well time is short and it looks like it's either gonna be slandaar or brian skies. I could see either as scum honestly but I think I will

I'm pretty sure was sarcasm, and the "important investigations" was probably just BSing, not trying to fake a breadcrum. So... that doesn't leave much.
This is horrible.

I'll need some time to digest the back and forth between Brain and Slandaar

UNVOTE:
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by Huntress »

Zekrom25 replaces Maestro.
Matias replaces Acidic_TACO.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by Matias »

Hey.

Mod: Do we get a deadline extension?
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 785, Matias wrote:
Mod: Do we get a deadline extension?
I can give you a 24 hour extension. I'll update the deadline in the next vote count.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Matias »

Thank you.

Can I get cliff notes on why Slandaar and Brian Skies are both lynch candidates from someone? I will read as well.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:20 am

Post by Slandaar »

Brian thinks I have been trying to fake towntell so I present you;

Brian faketowntell #1;
In post 207, Brian Skies wrote:Will actually read posts sometime this weekend.

Meanwhile, don't mind me slipping my vote onto the largest wagon. :D

VOTE: Emogirl
Scum wouldn't do that would they?! (why would town?) Wifom nonsense isn't needed unless you are scum.

Brian faketowntell #2
In post 419, Brian Skies wrote:Page 17? Really? I'll catch up on Sunday.

Haven't read anything, but Albert and Garmr both get townreads for being awesome. Maenara gets one too because I still feel bad.

Emogirl can be scum for as long as I sit on her wagon. Will try to figure out why she's getting wagoned later.
Making up reads? Scum wouldn't do that! (why would town?) Wifom nonsense isn't needed unless you are scum.

I could go on but want to keep this post a reasonable length.

The best reasons he is scum is;
In post 766, Slandaar wrote:
In post 764, Brian Skies wrote: Hey, man. It's not my fault you're incapable of completing your phrases. Whether you meant you wanted a Brian wagon or not, that was NOT how you wrote it.
(hes scum)

Town: OK I misunderstood; scum; what? hey thats your fault!!!

The resort-to-blaming shows a guilty conscience
This is very very good. It really shows he is scum.
In post 779, Slandaar wrote:Nice wall, I have had enough of that.
In post 764, Brian Skies wrote: Yes, Sland is the only scum read of mine.
One scum read who he has general prejudice against; how coincidental; hes scum, lynch.
Lynch Brian it doesn't get much more obvious.

Interestingly the rest of the town burnt themselves out in the first few days of the game; I am by far the most active player now.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:27 am

Post by emogirl123 »

Hey, I was busy losing that other game I was in.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:29 am

Post by emogirl123 »

I didn't read the whole Brian/Slandaar debate, but I do remember Brain's posts being bad whenever I read them. Consider this a huge discredit and that Slandaar is null and if both wagons go through, I would be voting Brain.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:44 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 686, Slandaar wrote:Meta, if I were scum here, I would have posted a lot more or at least thrown some nice town looking content out,
I find it interesting you think I would not consider my meta in relation to others.
This is true. ABR should not be using meta to push Slandaar's wagon. That was pretty bad of him.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:50 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 421, Slandaar wrote:Don't mind me I am just lurking.
Continuation thought of the previous post. Slandaar said he would have thrown some nice town looking content out there, but he explicitly stated that he was lurking (while not actually lurking because he was developing reads on maestro/kaboom etc and just didn't scum read chevre). ABR's post about meta was so off, first of all, ABR's vote is not justified. It was not a realistic evaluation of what Slandaar has been doing. I want to look at the other people on the wagon, but it's like 7am here and I want to eat Cheetos. I'm sure Slandaar's wagon is pretty bad. I think this post would look pretty crazy but I'm going to post it and if no one understands I'll fix it up. Especially the part about Slandaar saying he was lurking when in fact he wasn't and he knew he wasn't and whoever said he was lurking is wrong.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 783, yessiree wrote:
In post 781, emeraldemon wrote:Well time is short and it looks like it's either gonna be slandaar or brian skies. I could see either as scum honestly but I think I will

This is horrible.

I'll need some time to digest the back and forth between Brain and Slandaar

UNVOTE:
and this is reason to take your vote off brian why?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:25 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 791, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 686, Slandaar wrote:Meta, if I were scum here, I would have posted a lot more or at least thrown some nice town looking content out,
I find it interesting you think I would not consider my meta in relation to others.
This is true. ABR should not be using meta to push Slandaar's wagon. That was pretty bad of him.
Even if I'm bad at explaining my reads, they're usually right on the money. Slandaar isn't that great a player that he will adapt his meta to every single player in the game as scum, although that would be hilarious if someone actually believed him on that. In actuality, Slandaar is the coward type who will crumble under pressure as scum. I'm surprised he hasn't replaced out yet, but he might as well have, with the content he's been putting out. This isn't a difficult decision, lynch Slandaar.

Unvote, vote Slandaar
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:28 am

Post by Slandaar »

You have never seen me under pressure as scum.

ABR is now guaranteed scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:29 am

FYI emogirl, even though his play is different from other games, that's not why I'm voting for him, and never was. It's his reactions and his posts afterwards that are appalling. And if he flips scum, you're next in my book.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:30 am

I know you Slandaar, I know how weak and pathetic you are. Go run away.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:33 am

Post by Slandaar »

Where have you seen me under pressure as scum Albert?
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:33 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 794, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Slandaar is the coward type who will crumble under pressure as scum
lol what? this isn't even a point!
In post 796, Albert B. Rampage wrote:And if he flips scum, you're next in my book.
VOTE: ABR, oh no! Must not let Slandaar flip scum and end this game so easily for town. Must put up a fight.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”