Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:45 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 973, Desperado wrote: Which ones?
All the ones talking about the possibility of a scum doctor. It hints at knowledge of Toomai lying about his target.
In post 973, Desperado wrote: And no, TSO put Toomai at L-1 just like Toomai said.
You're right. I miscounted.
In post 974, Desperado wrote:And why on earth would you assume either team would shoot a spent power role?
PA is conf. town. If there's one thing you don't want with you in endgame as scum, it's conf. town.

Unvote

Vote Desperado
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:48 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 975, Bulbazak wrote:PA is conf. town. If there's one thing you don't want with you in endgame as scum, it's conf. town.
And you think scum are thinking about endgame right now because...?

It was 8-2-2 going in to last night. The fact that you think either scum team would give even a seconds consideration to shooting a spent PR over cross killing is troubling. Trying to read things into my posts that aren't there is troubling also.

You were in 164. Why aren't you as paranoid about this as I am?
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:49 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 975, Bulbazak wrote:All the ones talking about the possibility of a scum doctor. It hints at knowledge of Toomai lying about his target.
...no they don't. Prove it?
;)
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Post by Slandaar »

VOTE: Rach

Its amusing how Toomai was unanimously scumread for his earlyish posting when he was forcing the posts by crumbing.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 955, T S O wrote:Slandaar, Toomai, Desperado, RachMarie.
You forgot to mention teams, come on TSO, move it
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:40 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 890, aptil wrote:This is the second time in 3 days Rachmarie is active only when she thinks a lynch has happened . RM oppurtunistic scum for sure .
This seems very town to me, its correct too (good reason to vote her), don't lynch him.
ElectricSavages
ElectricSavages
Townie
ElectricSavages
Townie
Townie

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:47 pm

Post by ElectricSavages »

Votecount 4.2

aptil [2]
- Toomai, RachMarie

Toomai [2]
- Desperado, T S O

RachMarie [1]
- PeregrineV, Slandaar

Desperado [1]
- Bulbazak

Not Voting [4]
- NJAC, aptil, penguin_alien, Garmr

With 11 alive, it takes
6[/i]
votes to lynch.

Deadline falls on 7th Febuary 2014 (expired on 2014-02-07 21:00:00)

V/LA

NJAC til 6/2
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:31 am

Post by RachMarie »

LOL Slaan your record of reading me is rather flawed only once were you correct IIRC most of the time you read me as scum when I am indeed town.

I totally missed that post by Aptil so thanks for quoting it. I am opportunistic scum, Aptil? I have been semi active after replacing in a large and multiball game as a favor for a friend, due to RL circumstances. Which I might add, I have been completely honest about. Feel free to check my posts via my profile I dare you to find that I have not had probs and commented on said probs all across the board and that my activity level on site has been up and down.

Your post makes ZERO sense Aptil and clearly you have no clue how to read me. Clearly you are going after low hanging fruit duh...

That seems far more opportunistic than what you seem to think I have done, which really is not made at all clear by your posting.

I think you are misreading Aptil completely here Slaan and I disagree with your reading of him as town.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:41 am

Post by RachMarie »

In post 913, Slandaar wrote:VOTE: Toomai

Lets end his suffering quickly.
In post 978, Slandaar wrote:VOTE: Rach

Its amusing how Toomai was unanimously scumread for his earlyish posting when he was forcing the posts by crumbing.
Oh and Slaan brownie points if you can figure out my concern here with these quotes:

I do not know for sure if you are town, ice, fire or pink with purple polka dots, I said I feel you are most likely town, and I have had you in that pile for a while. Does not mean I do not suspect you to some extent. I suspect everyone to some extent, until they flip and I know for sure what they are or are not.

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:43 am

Post by RachMarie »

Actually PA is a stronger town read than you are.

I think Aptil is scum. Not sure if he is hot or cold just feel he is scum. He is going for low hanging fruit, doing exactly what he is accusing me of, and he is less active than I am and that takes some doing with all the issues I have been dealing with.

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:47 am

Post by RachMarie »

Des could you explain in more detail what you mean by named townie?

Also last time I looked when you have a claim like Toomai did which is not CCed you give them the benefit of the doubt. Especially with 1 NK instead of 2. It feels like a legit claim. I am not 100% sold, but it feels legit. And definitely best to not rush to lynch at this point.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:54 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 983, RachMarie wrote: Oh and Slaan brownie points if you can figure out my concern here with these quotes:
Nothing?

Most of his early posts read terribly which is why I had him as scum and I assume everyone else did; turns out the reason for it reading terribly is he was crumbing which ironically has saved him from the lynch but it brought all the suspicion on him in the first place. (Which is why there never really was a case made)
In post 984, RachMarie wrote:Actually PA is a stronger town read than you are.
:(
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:03 am

Post by RachMarie »

partly that is because I have played with her more times plus was a mod in games with her.

It was that you seemed to lead the lynching party then all of a sudden acted like everyone was being naughty for trying to lynch him based on those two quotes which were not that far from each other, originally there was 3 quotes and the quote plus button messed up and forgot to post the first one when you voted for Toomai earlier.

Still feel Des went a bit far with what he said, I think for now until we have a CC, or more evidence that the claim is actually bogus that Toomai belongs in the town pile. I think Bulb is prob town too based on the claim. It does seem like at this point, with so many townies still that though they might support lynching peeps from the other scum team, they would be focusing on trying to kill townies.

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:05 am

Post by RachMarie »

that being said, this feels like town Des which I have mistakenly read as scum before, so willing to give him the benefit of the doubt in this game. Now watch he will turn up scum just to screw with my head :P lol

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:12 am

Post by T S O »

How useful do you think you're being, Rach?
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by aptil »

v/la till the 4th
. no time .
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 976, Desperado wrote:
In post 975, Bulbazak wrote:PA is conf. town. If there's one thing you don't want with you in endgame as scum, it's conf. town.
And you think scum are thinking about endgame right now because...?
They want to win. Planning for endgame as scum at this point you have 2 options: 1.) Kill the other team AND 2.) Kill the conf. town/PRs.
In post 976, Desperado wrote: You were in 164. Why aren't you as paranoid about this as I am?
I've considered the possibility, seeing as how we have a Nurse, which would backup the doc, even if it was a scum one. However, with as tumultuous as this game is, it is not a good idea to kill the claimed doctor. We need as much help as we can get, even if it's just for PoE.
In post 977, Desperado wrote:
In post 975, Bulbazak wrote:All the ones talking about the possibility of a scum doctor. It hints at knowledge of Toomai lying about his target.
...no they don't. Prove it?
Simple logic. The simple fact of assuming Toomai is a scum doc and not a town one must lead you to believe 2 things: 1.) He is Fire scum, since they actually delivered a kill. 2.) He is lying about his target. Why is that a natural conclusion? Because both teams are down to only 2 members each. If Toomai was a fire scum doctor, it would be suicide to claim his actual target, since if he dies, town would easily finish off his team. It is not in his best interest to do so, and claiming a false target introduces WIFOM and has the possibility of maybe getting a mislynch in, while simultaneously protecting his partner. It also has the advantage of buddying up to whoever he claims to have protected, since odds are high that they wouldn't want to kill him.

Ergo, if you are claiming that Toomai is a scum doctor, you are also asserting that he is lying about his target, and in that case, there are only 2 people who would know that for sure: The Ice team.

Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Toomai »

I've had Desperado as a weak town read for most of the game, but it's been really stale, and this recent skepticism about my claim seems...a bit off somehow. I mean it doesn't look BAD, but being the only person to speak out against it is suspicious by itself.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:23 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

TSO, why are you still voting the claimed town doctor?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:26 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 987, RachMarie wrote: It was that you seemed to lead the lynching party then all of a sudden acted like everyone was being naughty for trying to lynch him based on those two quotes which were not that far from each other, originally there was 3 quotes and the quote plus button messed up and forgot to post the first one when you voted for Toomai earlier.
mmm

I didn't suggest anyone was being naughty voting for Toomai I just like to analyse where I go wrong when I do and in this case; I didn't; I just didn't consider he could be breadcrumbing (you shouldn't assume that ever)
In post 991, Bulbazak wrote: Simple logic. The simple fact of assuming Toomai is a scum doc and not a town one must lead you to believe 2 things: 1.) He is Fire scum, since they actually delivered a kill. 2.) He is lying about his target. Why is that a natural conclusion? Because both teams are down to only 2 members each. If Toomai was a fire scum doctor, it would be suicide to claim his actual target, since if he dies, town would easily finish off his team. It is not in his best interest to do so, and claiming a false target introduces WIFOM and has the possibility of maybe getting a mislynch in, while simultaneously protecting his partner. It also has the advantage of buddying up to whoever he claims to have protected, since odds are high that they wouldn't want to kill him.

Ergo, if you are claiming that Toomai is a scum doctor, you are also asserting that he is lying about his target, and in that case, there are only 2 people who would know that for sure: The Ice team.
I have thoughts about this, I need to check some stuff.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:32 am

Post by T S O »

Unvote

I'm loath just to clear him on this, I guess.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:02 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Back and not much to change this. Would also vote Desp.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 996, PeregrineV wrote:Back and not much to change this. Would also vote Desp.
Then why don't you?

Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Toomai »

So I don't know if anyone's noticed since no one's posting, but we have 3.5 days left.

I'm currently voting aptil, but I'll go to Desperado or RachMarie (the other two players with any votes on them) if necessary. Desperado's recent posts are just not doing it for me (not just today but the day or two beforehand), and I don't recall RM doing anything I'd call clearly town.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:15 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 991, Bulbazak wrote: Simple logic. The simple fact of assuming Toomai is a scum doc and not a town one must lead you to believe 2 things: 1.) He is Fire scum, since they actually delivered a kill. 2.) He is lying about his target. Why is that a natural conclusion? Because both teams are down to only 2 members each. If Toomai was a fire scum doctor, it would be suicide to claim his actual target, since if he dies, town would easily finish off his team.
Town wouldn't just lynch his target for fear of WIFOM (although probably should). If Toomai were scum it is better to claim legit as then no-one is wiser to Toomai's alignment. Claiming an alternate near enough outs Firescum to Icescum (Toomai has outed himself and his partner to them) which is not good for Firescum's chances to win..
In post 991, Bulbazak wrote: It is not in his best interest to do so, and claiming a false target introduces WIFOM
Not really, claiming any target produces some form of WIFOM, but, if you believe he would never claim his legit target then there is no WIFOM.
In post 991, Bulbazak wrote: and has the possibility of maybe getting a mislynch in
Not likely. Especially if we are to believe he would never claim his actual target.
In post 991, Bulbazak wrote: while simultaneously protecting his partner.
Continued from above: Simultaneously Not likely.
In post 991, Bulbazak wrote: It also has the advantage of buddying up to whoever he claims to have protected, since odds are high that they wouldn't want to kill him.
But as we have already concluded; the Fire team would be outed to the Ice team; it really isn't beneficial in comparison to the cost.
In post 991, Bulbazak wrote: Ergo, if you are claiming that Toomai is a scum doctor, you are also asserting that he is lying about his target, and in that case, there are only 2 people who would know that for sure: The Ice team.
Fire team also would know. Potentially PR's would also.

I assume you think Toomai is scum?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”