Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:28 am

Post by Bert »

Flash wagon?
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:37 am

Post by Selkies »

On whom?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:40 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

nacho !
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Bert »

SSK or nacho?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:42 am

Post by Bert »

SSK or Goodfather, ideally for me. What do you think of Goodfather?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:45 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i think this is quite possibly the best and most accurate description of nacho i've ever read
In post 949, Aronis wrote:Nacho,
Either a scum who is trying to seem too obv scum to be scum or a townie who is totally useless.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:45 am

Post by Bert »

Or he's being cautious cos Ffery/Cabd meta, so is brute forcing his way to D2.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Selkies »

Yeah, I don't have enough to go on with Nacho. The Aronis push is something he'd do as either alignment. The switch to Ross at a point where my read was starting to fizz around the edges a little worries me. But, it takes quite a while for my Nacho read to go solid these days. :/

I got a really strong townsense from SSK early. I hate to let go of that because it doesn't happen very often with him.

Goodfather I dunno. He comes off really newb and suspicious of anything he hasn't encountered before. I never did really delve into his offsite games like I should have.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Bert »

Yeah, that's what I was thinking with Nacho. Is useful as a chip for Day 2 if town, and he takes a D1 respite sometimes (From my past completed games experience)...

Then who do you want to lynch???? You think Aronis is town, right?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:57 am

Post by Bert »

I got a lot of townvibes from SSK, but it got real stale. I had Goodfather as town early on, but that read went poof too.

I fear I'm overlooking notscience and can't see clearly. Idk, I had Goodfather, Ross, SSK as scumreads coming into the last few days prior to deadline. Goodfather's last few posts made me think long and hard, cos it was so....townie sounding, the real thing...ugh
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Bert »

Anyways, just pick one and roll with it. It's now or never, otherwise won't get enough people online in time. Getting nervous jitters cos deadline soon.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Selkies »

I dunno. We're getting really different impressions of neighborhood-Aronis from the other two neighbor. The basis itself adds up - the conclusions are different. Aronis' reaction to his bandwagon looks newbtown, though, all the way down to the half-baked reads list.

I think I've only played one game with katsuki where he wasn't highly suspicious to at least one player. He's seems very reactive in a way that's reminiscent of ArcAngel, i.e., he assumes that people who suspect him are scum. In the games I've played with him it was a bad assumption. It was interesting to see that play out here as well. We went to the top of his scumpile when we voted him. AFAIK he still thinks we're scum but we've fallen off the radar since we stopped actively pushing him. I haven't played a game where he was scum. I kinda wonder if the similarities to AA9 hold in that alignment.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Bert »

Yes, ArcAngel is a great comparison, except maybe a bit more level-headed in reactions. I fear for his/her [Katsuki's] scumgame because he/she I suspect receives a pass easily based on playstyle transference.

I don't have confidence reading people like Nacho who can fool me easily, but Aronis seems pretty town for a newer player to me.

Is there anyone you are reading as scum?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Bert »

Goodfather fits the profile of lurker-scum pretty well IMO. I don't know, I see like very few if any dissent/doubts about players that I would expect from town, especially after the game got going.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:14 am

Post by Natirasha »

Vote Count 1.30(AKA the "Will This All Come to the Roll of a Die?" Vote Count)

MafiaSSK(0):

Cabd(0):

Selkies(0):

zMuffinMan(0):

FourTrouble(0):

notscience(1):
RossWilliam
The Goodfather(0):

Nachomamma8(1):
zMuffinMan
Bert(0):

RossWilliam(4):
FourTrouble, Bert, notscience, Katsuki
Aronis(4):
Cabd, IdiotKing, MafiaSSK, Nachomamma8
Idiotking(0):

Katsuki(3):
The Goodfather
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(2):
Aronis, Selkies

With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2014-02-04 21:00:00)

Katsuki VLA til 2-6
Last edited by Natirasha on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:18 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1013, Bert wrote:Goodfather fits the profile of lurker-scum pretty well IMO. I don't know,
I see like very few if any dissent/doubts about players that I would expect from town, especially after the game got going.
What does this mean?

My scum reads have fallen apart. I want to get together with Orcinus if possible to see what he thinks, but I think it's going to come down to my vote decision today. How long are you going to be around? I want to review some stuff and see what I can sift from the null section of my pile.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 1015, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1013, Bert wrote:Goodfather fits the profile of lurker-scum pretty well IMO. I don't know,
I see like very few if any dissent/doubts about players that I would expect from town, especially after the game got going.
What does this mean?

My scum reads have fallen apart. I want to get together with Orcinus if possible to see what he thinks, but I think it's going to come down to my vote decision today. How long are you going to be around? I want to review some stuff and see what I can sift from the null section of my pile.
oops. me.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Selkies »

FourTrouble, how are you feeling about your Ross read?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:27 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1015, fferyllt wrote:What does this mean?

I meant I don't see him weighing tells and evaluating/assessing reads - expressing doubts about people - the way I'd expect him as town to do. It's almost an instinctive thing, so that's the only way I described it. I'm looking for clear signals that he has seen things that push him to make him to want to place his/her vote on someone for a specific reason. I don't see any of that, and I don't know if what I'm saying makes sense...

I'm going to be around today around the clock - mobile technology does that for me lol - it's the other 5 votes that you'll need to speed up ahead of time if you want any chance at a non-Aronis/Ross lynch. I obviously don't want either lynched at this point, but it doesn't feel like I have any choice.

But I will remind you FIVE THIRTY FOUR.
In post 743, Sound of Silence wrote:I don't want to hammer notsci. I think he's town. :(
In post 743, Sound of Silence wrote:I don't want to hammer notsci. I think he's town. :(
<3
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Bert »

In post 749, BROseidon wrote:
Day 1 ends in a NO-LYNCH
In post 750, BROseidon wrote:
Sound of Silence – Vanilla Townie
has been killed.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:30 am

Post by Selkies »

Yeah but I would have hammered him if I hadn't derped about nightfall. :/
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:31 am

Post by Selkies »

Do you see Aronis doing the stuff that you feel is missing from GoodFather's play?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Bert »

His/her start has been less than stunning, but his/her responses to being attacked look legit like gut-reactions.

No, I don't see him/her doing that stuff. However, he/she seems clueless. So it's the newb card that saves him/her. I don't see a scum agenda. However, if I have to vote, I'll vote Aronis over Goodfather because I think it's likelier that Aronis is fooling us and having us underestimate him/her big time. At least Aronis hasn't seemed to be making up stuff when attacking other people - although the hesitance to confront Notscience and explain his/her vote felt off. Felt like damage control to "shut up and not explain the ns vote"
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Bert »

In post 391, Aronis wrote:I am trying to blend in. I'm just not used to this style of Mafia and don't want to get lynched d1. I'm just trying to watch what happens for awhile, see others strategies, etc. Then make my moves.
This felt town when I took it at face-value. I don't see the scum motivation behind a comment like this. Also, below are instances of frustration.
In post 919, Aronis wrote:To tell the truth, I have no real idea of what to say. I'm a Town Neighbor for what it's worth. If any of you have questions, I can answer them. I'm willing to cooperate and explain my actions and do whatever necessary to prove myself as town.
This is like he doesn't want a fight and wants to back off from confrontation or 1vs.1. Brings me mixed feelings in trying to figure out why this post is here.
In post 602, Aronis wrote:VOTE: Selkies

Joking is not an obvious scumtell, but it's not townie either. I didn't really see you making a valid attempt to get the game out of RVS, I would credit that to idiotking. While you did make a ton of content early on, I found most of it to be useless and more junk then anything.
Doesn't seem worried that this vote might be blasted.
In post 353, Aronis wrote:
In post 349, RossWilliam wrote:Out of the people I'm developing reads on, Aronis and FourTrouble, for what I just said. Aronis for monkeying a confident player, and FourTrouble for waiting for other people to give him the reason for his vote.
I can't ever do anything right, can I?
In post 727, Aronis wrote:To say the least, I'm tired of arguing with you people. Every post I make only condemns me further and I really don't care to discuss it anymore, besides it's not like any of you are going to change your opinion unless I die.
Almost a 'I've got nothing to lose mentality.' I don't think this is alignment-indicative.

Here, in this last quote, it's up to you to decide whether you think this is just "scum shutting down" or "town acting like Bert." What's odd here is that he/she doesn't lash out or blow up - you can tell there's inner frustration there.

My thoughts are jumbled up right now... but anyways his/her posts don't look like they're being made to 'sound town,' so that goes in his/her favor. Lots of this is just instinct and intuitive/bad thoughts, so don't mind me LOL

I've been extremely reluctant to vote him/her because I feel part of why he/she is being lynched is based at least in some part on his/her worth as town, instead of likelihood of flipping scum.
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Idiotking »

See, this read seems to have been pretty consistent throughout the day, but then why did you vote for Aronis in 699?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”