Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 1670, Bert wrote:Do u think he or she is capable of playing better??? Examples from the past???
no, i just find it intensely irritating that people let katsuki think that his play is even remotely ok

lynch him enough and he will get the picture. if someone develops a meta for being shit, i honestly don't understand why we encourage that meta by townreading him

is there a reason that you're spamming question marks???
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by notscience »

Question marks are amazing????
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by Bert »

No, I'm on my phone. I also don't care for his future long term meta and you're suggsting we lynch him to make a long term statement that his or her play is not ok

Hence the ??!!!!!
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by Selkies »

:lol:
In post 1674, Bert wrote:Wow ffery got brought to 3pm LYLO as town

Holy....
It was one of my worst town games ever.
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Idiotking »

See, this is what happens when people go so far against policy lynching. It encourages people to just not play, period. You can't kill them, because then you're not scumhunting, which means they aren't incentive to play any harder. Which means you can't get any reads on them, which means you CAN'T scumhunt. It effectively limits the town's targets to people who are active, giving people who AREN'T active a free pass. That just sucks the life right out of Mafia. I don't care if the meta changes, I don't care if people start looking for different kinds of tells, THIS is the real scourge of MafiaScum, and it will kill the game.

As it sits, we would not be able to get a good read of Katsuki's play until D4 or D5.
This is bullshit.
That's entirely too late in the game, because we'll be focusing on everybody else. So a policy lynch/policy vig is our ONLY way to avoid that. Sure, it may be sub-optimal for any given game, but in the aggregate it would improve the play quality of the site as a whole. So for heaven's sake, Cabd, shoot Katsuki.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1679, Idiotking wrote:See, this is what happens when people go so far against policy lynching. It encourages people to just not play, period. You can't kill them, because then you're not scumhunting, which means they aren't incentive to play any harder. Which means you can't get any reads on them, which means you CAN'T scumhunt. It effectively limits the town's targets to people who are active, giving people who AREN'T active a free pass. That just sucks the life right out of Mafia. I don't care if the meta changes, I don't care if people start looking for different kinds of tells, THIS is the real scourge of MafiaScum, and it will kill the game.

As it sits, we would not be able to get a good read of Katsuki's play until D4 or D5.
This is bullshit.
That's entirely too late in the game, because we'll be focusing on everybody else. So a policy lynch/policy vig is our ONLY way to avoid that. Sure, it may be sub-optimal for any given game, but in the aggregate it would improve the play quality of the site as a whole. So for heaven's sake, Cabd, shoot Katsuki.
How about you get your head out of your ass, stop trying to meta-scumhunt, and focus on this game. Katsuki has posted plenty. You think he's scum? Look in his posts and find a case. It's possible.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1670, Bert wrote:Do u think he or she is capable of playing better??? Examples from the past???
I didn't have a BEST TOWN PERFORMANCE title for nothing... = =
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1679, Idiotking wrote:See, this is what happens when people go so far against policy lynching. It encourages people to just not play, period. You can't kill them, because then you're not scumhunting, which means they aren't incentive to play any harder. Which means you can't get any reads on them, which means you CAN'T scumhunt. It effectively limits the town's targets to people who are active, giving people who AREN'T active a free pass. That just sucks the life right out of Mafia. I don't care if the meta changes, I don't care if people start looking for different kinds of tells, THIS is the real scourge of MafiaScum, and it will kill the game.

This is bullshit.
You're asking vig to POLICY instead of shooting scum.

WELP
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by notscience »

Why are we wagonning SSK again?
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Idiotking »

I'm going to hold back my surprise at our two habitual lurkers being upset at my anti-lurker pro-policylynch rant post.
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Idiotking »

Also,
In post 1682, Katsuki wrote: You're asking vig to POLICY instead of shooting scum.
This only applies if you are not scum, and we have no reason to think otherwise at the moment. And by your playstyle, we wouldn't have any reason to think ANYTHING until a much later day. So yeah, you should totally be policied (policized?).
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1684, Idiotking wrote:I'm going to hold back my surprise at our two habitual lurkers being upset at my anti-lurker pro-policylynch rant post.
Oh shut the fuck up. Stop pretending that we're some piece of shit scum on the street. Katsuki and I both have quality posts and often times have good strategies for catching scum. We just choose to do it a different (and rule-accepted) rate. We're still playing the game. We're still members of this town.
So fucking stop with the lurker-hate. Stop with the policy lynching. Stop being a dumbass.
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Idiotking »

We don't know that you're members of the town, and you really, really aren't playing the game if you do nothing but lurk.
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by Idiotking »

Also, I want policy-shooting, not policy-lynching. As for lynching, I'm still leaning toward Aronis, partially due to his sudden D2 turnaround and partially due to the thing in the QT.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1687, Idiotking wrote:We don't know that you're members of the town, and you really, really aren't playing the game if you do nothing but lurk.
Oh buddy boy. You are just so so so wrong. I can not even believe how much plain ignorance is in this post. And coming from an '08er at that.

You don't know that we're members of this town? Then explain the wagons on us.
You think we're not playing the game? Explain the hundreds of posts from us.
You think we're doing nothing but lurk? Explain the votes from us.

Stop with the lurker hate. And get in the game. Do some actual scum-hunting.
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by Idiotking »

The wagons on you could be town-led. Are you implying that wagons are exclusively a tool for scum?
Most of your posts are complete shit.
Votes can be done in prod-dodges.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1690, Idiotking wrote:The wagons on you could be town-led. Are you implying that wagons are exclusively a tool for scum?
Most of your posts are complete shit.
Votes can be done in prod-dodges.
No, you really don't get what I was saying.

I was not at all saying that wagons are made by scum, but nice misrep. What I'm saying that if any wagon exists on us at all, then that means people of this town know that we exist, know about our presence in this game.

Our posts are not definitely not "complete shit". Go look at them. Go see that most of them have solid scumhunting content in there. And if not that, then they have connections being made with other players. That you can analyze.
But even if they were a hundred posts about fluffy nonsense, you could still look at the tone of the posts. There are plenty of ways of scumhunting. You just have to know them. And apparently you don't.

True, votes can be done in prod dodges.
But, first off, they're hardly prod dodges if they contain a vote.
Secondly, those votes are direct connections with another player. Then they show up on vote counts? And you know what you can do with vote counts right? Vote count analysis. A common enough method of scumhunting that everyone should know what it is. Everyone can use it. Even you. So you can.
The votes are still votes, they're still content.

You are wrong. So stop.
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Idiotking »

I think it's cute how your most substantive posts (read: only) have been defensive rage-posts.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1692, Idiotking wrote:I think it's cute how your most substantive posts (read: only) have been defensive rage-posts.
Oh, do you want me to get into what substantive means? We can go back into that. I'm back into being active in this game.
And at least the debate we had last time were about actual posts in this game rather than fucking meta.
If you wanna call me scum Idiotking, if you want to see me dead, give me a case, rather than going to this lurker bullshit.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Selkies »

Fery I'm on my phone

I'm ok with L-1ing SSK right now
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 1677, Bert wrote:No, I'm on my phone. I also don't care for his future long term meta and you're suggsting we lynch him to make a long term statement that his or her play is not ok

Hence the ??!!!!!
Yes and this is why site meta is shit right now

Also I'm suggesting to lynch him because he's being townread for adhering to his town meta, which apparently is to be an arrogant useless shitsack. I am not ok with this reason for town reading people
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Selkies »

Lynch or shoot^

I honestly don't care which at this point
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Idiotking »

In post 1693, MafiaSSK wrote: Oh, do you want me to get into what substantive means? We can go back into that. I'm back into being active in this game.
And at least the debate we had last time were about actual posts in this game rather than fucking meta.
If you wanna call me scum Idiotking, if you want to see me dead, give me a case, rather than going to this lurker bullshit.

I gave you a case a while ago. It hasn't budged at all, because your play hasn't changed/improved any. You're acting as though I hadn't mentioned a case against you at all before.

Also, I didn't say I wanted YOU dead. You get spared purely based on your claim, because that's something we could potentially tool around with. Or scum could kill you and we get to see your flip. Katsuki lacks that kind of insulation from lynching/NK-ing.

Seriously, you're defending your playstyle, when I'm not even directly attacking you. YOU have been doing better than Katsuki in this game, albeit while still sucking. Katsuki is the one who should be shot, not you. So why are you so damn defensive of your playstyle as a whole? If you disagree with me, fine, say that, but don't get all persecution-complexy.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1695, Selkies wrote:
In post 1677, Bert wrote:No, I'm on my phone. I also don't care for his future long term meta and you're suggsting we lynch him to make a long term statement that his or her play is not ok

Hence the ??!!!!!
Yes and this is why site meta is shit right now

Also I'm suggesting to lynch him because he's being townread for adhering to his town meta, which apparently is to be an arrogant useless shitsack. I am not ok with this reason for town reading people
This is going to sound sarcastic, but it's not, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that my lurking makes you think I'm an arrogant useless shitsack. That type of anger really shouldn't be in a game. We should be playing to have fun. I'll try and be more active if that would help, I guess.
Sorry.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1685, Idiotking wrote:Also,
In post 1682, Katsuki wrote: You're asking vig to POLICY instead of shooting scum.
This only applies if you are not scum, and we have no reason to think otherwise at the moment. And by your playstyle, we wouldn't have any reason to think ANYTHING until a much later day. So yeah, you should totally be policied (policized?).
There is a reason why multiple ppl in this game have me read as town. Because this is not my scumplay, plain and simple. You're just either too bad/scum to be willing to realize that in thread.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a