Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 523, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 520, Tammy wrote:He's a total newb. He's only been playing for two months. I think you're being really unfair there. And, his reads weren't half bad. I mean he didn't vote for Bert but he was consistently questioning and voting the final scum, so i don't really get your point. He put in quite a bit of effort there. That means he has potential to put in the effort here and do well.

I wouldn't be interested in lynching someone who looks town, and is putting in the effort/has potential to put in effort, and noone even suspects simply because he's considered a VI because he's new. That's just rude and doesn't help the gamestate either in game or sitewide. A VI who has no intention of improving or putting in effort, and is a danger to the game is a different story. I don't get that impression here.
Well, I hope he thinks of you as a good buddy for that analysis. Try reading everyone else's reaction to Zekrom25.
I'm trying to figure out what I think about you bringing this whole thing up out of nowhere. It looks to me like you're trying to draw a line between me and Zekrom, and I know that's something you use when scum. (Also, if you're hoping to frustrate me into melting down so you can use that against me again, it won't work. You'll have to find a different path there.)
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Belisarius »

In post 522, Tammy wrote:I was hoping for something a little more helpful with my read on goodmorning. But, you said a town flip of me would clear goodmorning, so nothing else seems suspicious of her besides that?
precisely fuck all; if you're town, gm becomes null, and vice versa; but it will take either a flip or some solid fucking townposting from one or the other of you
to achieve that.

If you're town looking to read gm, I'm no use to you, but I've played both with and against gm, so I might be of some use to her in reading you if one or both of you is town.
JerryArr
JerryArr
he/him
Goon
JerryArr
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by JerryArr »

Open 543 Vote Count
VOTE COUNT 1.17

Zekrom25 (1): Acidic_TACO
BoroPhil (2): goodmorning, YuniChikako
powerofdeath (5): iamausername, Yiley, Belisarius, Zekrom25, Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan (3): BoroPhil, Powerofdeath, Tammy
YuniChikako (1): emeraldemon
iamausername (1): Maxous

Not voting: 0

Day 1 deadline is
paused

There are 13 living players, it takes 7 votes to lynch or no lynch.

NOTES:
YuniChikako is on V/LA until the 20th.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 525, Tammy wrote:
In post 520, Tammy wrote:He's a total newb. He's only been playing for two months. I think you're being really unfair there. And, his reads weren't half bad. I mean he didn't vote for Bert but he was consistently questioning and voting the final scum, so i don't really get your point. He put in quite a bit of effort there. That means he has potential to put in the effort here and do well.

I wouldn't be interested in lynching someone who looks town, and is putting in the effort/has potential to put in effort, and noone even suspects simply because he's considered a VI because he's new. That's just rude and doesn't help the gamestate either in game or sitewide. A VI who has no intention of improving or putting in effort, and is a danger to the game is a different story. I don't get that impression here.
Well, I hope he thinks of you as a good buddy for that analysis. Try reading everyone else's reaction to Zekrom25.
I'm trying to figure out what I think about you bringing this whole thing up out of nowhere. It looks to me like you're trying to draw a line between me and Zekrom, and I know that's something you use when scum. (Also, if you're hoping to frustrate me into melting down so you can use that against me again, it won't work. You'll have to find a different path there.)
No. Listen to me. You are stating that the lynch on powerofdeath is "okay" because powerofdeath is a great policy lynch because he is and will continue to be a distraction. Also you're saying that powerofdeath is town.

I make my case that powerofdeath is scum and that Zekrom25 is a bigger VI and a bigger liability to this game (therefore a better policy lynch).

You are fighting me on both fronts. Which tells me that you
REALLY
don't want powerofdeath to be lynched, buuuuuut you make a point of saying that you're fine with the lynch. So you're lying and lying about lying. Because you're scum.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 528, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 525, Tammy wrote:

No. Listen to me. You are stating that the lynch on powerofdeath is "okay" because powerofdeath is a great policy lynch because he is and will continue to be a distraction. Also you're saying that powerofdeath is town.

I make my case that powerofdeath is scum and that Zekrom25 is a bigger VI and a bigger liability to this game (therefore a better policy lynch).

You are fighting me on both fronts. Which tells me that you
REALLY
don't want powerofdeath to be lynched, buuuuuut you make a point of saying that you're fine with the lynch. So you're lying and lying about lying. Because you're scum.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…HaHaHaHaHaHaHa…hahahahahahahahaha

I totally did not expect that the moment I started arguing against you that you'd call me scum. Thank you so much for fulfilling all of my expectations and proving to me your alignment in the process.

Remember when I told you I wouldn't let you get to me and frustrate me into a melt down you could use against me again? Totally meant it. I won't let you do it. I know that you, as scum, make superficial cases. I know that you, as scum, go after low hanging fruit. I know that you, as scum, twist things like this to make your cases.

You are scum here.

I want every single person here to read Kublai Khan's posts. I want you to look at his superficial posting and his superficial case. I want you to read through his interaction with me and see the distortion.

And when you do that, I want you to vote the hell out of Kublai Khan. This is not his town game. He doesn't discredit people in his town games, but he does in his scum games. He doesn't distort things to try to make himself look good in his town games. When he's town he tries to look at people's motivations. But when he's scum, he doesn't. He makes simple cases and goes after people he thinks he can get lynched.

Also, I'd like for you to look at his treatment of me since my replace in. He was perfectly fine to call my slot good upon replacing in when I wanted to lead a lynch on the taco and was scum reading power of death. The moment I disagreed with him and started being suspicious of him he used a tactic that no one in their right mind can read and not follow as being town motivated and is distorting it.

This is because he is scum. If I have time tomorrow when I get home, I'll break down for you from his posts before I replaced in why you should be voting kublai khan so you don't think this is all about his discredit of my viewpoints.

But seriously, I want everyone to state what their read on kublai khan is and why. Even if he's able to manage to get my mislynch from this affair, it will be useful in the coming days and I want everybody's opinions on record.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Tammy »

Also in case anyone is confused on my points about this, I'd like you all to realize that he is distorting what I say and here's how:

I think that power of death is town and is a mislynch. I think we can do better (like kublai khan). But it's not a lynch I'm going to fight because of the level of suspicion on him and the fact that he's not really doing anything. This tells me that his continued existence has a good chance of being a distraction to town if he lives.

(Note: not in one place did I ever call him a VI. That's not even close to being my point.)

I don't agree that Zekrom is a VI, in fact he is also a town read, there is no wagon on him as nobody really suspects him or is not widely suspected, he's just new. Zekrom is a newbie who can put in effort and if his previous games, and the one that kublai khan linked, demonstrates he will put in the effort.

Now why did KK try to bring up this really incompatible scenario and try to push it as scum? Is he arguing that I'm Zekrom's buddy and therefore don't want to lynch zekrom, who doesn't have a wagon on him, but am not going to fight a powerofdeath one who does have a wagon on him and isn't doing a whole lot?

I'm fighting KK's read on powerofdeath, not because as he tried to mischaracterize before, I don't have a problem with his lynch though have a problem with KK being on the lynch. I don't believe that KK actually has a scum read on him. I believe he is making a superficial case to get town lynched because that's what scum need to do. I think KK is being fake. My problem with KK's placement on the powerofdeath wagon is that he is lying about his scum read.
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Belisarius »

Hmm.

is persuasive as fuck.

So...a Tammy scumflip, in my eyes, convicts gm, but a Tammy townflip clears gm and convicts Kubilai.

Would scum make that kind of argument? Nope.

Problem is, scumKubilai does not clear PoD, since it' could easily be distancing.

Nevertheless, it makes me uneasy about the PoD wagon

UNVOTE: until I can ponder this while sober.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 529, Tammy wrote:But seriously, I want everyone to state what their read on kublai khan is and why.
Ugh. I started typing a reply to all your bullshit then stopped. You won't ever admit to being scum so there no point in wasting energy trying to tell you that you've been outed.

I want everyone to give a read on Tammy. Let's 1 vs 1 this.

Vote: Tammy

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Belisarius »

Yeeeeah, given that I was the only one pushing on Tammy/her slot, I really don't see scumTammy posting an argument that makes her flip more valuable to me than any other. If you want a 1v1, I'm on her side.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:14 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 488, Maxous wrote:
In post 478, goodmorning wrote:Do you think it's impossible to glean reads from the first few pages?
uhh no. What I mean is, if you don't have solid reads on page 4 why not just say so instead of 'I don't have reads so I will go look at ISO's to get some '
It looks like you were nervous that somebody would criticise you for lack of reads. (in a way that Yuni was later on in the game)
Because the object of the game is to
get
some reads? Because I'd not been paying much attention to the game prior?

Why would Scum be worried about not having reads when "it's only page 4" is an excuse they could use?
Why would Town be worried about not having reads?
In post 521, Belisarius wrote:My scumread on both of you is based on your predecessor and gm's noninteraction + hopping on
low hanging fruit
; hence if I'm right about one of you, I'm right about both.
Again with this fruit thing. Boro is hardly the lowest-hanging fruit in this game, and if that's your only reason for scumreading me then maybe I was wrong about LM.
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:24 am

Post by Belisarius »

From the back o' mine eyes, RM was the lowest-hanging fruit in this game; Boro
was
second until we got talking about him. Both of you were on RM as of the VC in through to , and each of you has been on Boro at some point.
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:29 am

Post by Belisarius »

>< Rechecked ISOs and anorway's Boro vote was RVS, so that's less convincing.

I don't know what to think about the timing on your Yuni vote yet.

Also, it wasn't
only
the low-hanging fruit, but the combination between that and the noninteraction between you and anorway. I don't remember seeing town-you ignoring a slot so pointedly.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:45 am

Post by iamausername »

hey everybody i'm back and apparently the deadline got extended again? cool, reading up now.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:49 am

Post by BoroPhil »

Kublai or Tammy?

No contest whatsoever.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:36 am

Post by Maxous »

oh dear

the meat of the issue is that Tammy sees powerofdeath as a good utility lynch (even though she town-reads him) and Kublai is going 'wtf if you town read him don't endorse his lynch' and kept asking if it is a policy lynch(that's why Zekrom was brought up), but Tammy doesn't see it as a policy lynch.
Well that and Tammy thinks KK's case on PoD is weak.

I don't feel either is scummy.

Beli was'nt looking too swell during the exchange though.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:41 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 534, goodmorning wrote:Why would Scum be worried about not having reads when "it's only page 4" is an excuse they could use?
In post 189, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 186, YuniChikako wrote:.....I'd probably vote myself.
Gun would be lowered.
Hadoken.
Unvote.
That's how much everyone is pretty much null to me right now.
That's an insane level of null.

Unvote
Vote: YuniChikako
^^^
This kind of thing.

~
In post 534, goodmorning wrote: Why would Town be worried about not having reads?
:shrug:
Were you worried about not having reads?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:53 am

Post by BoroPhil »

In post 539, Maxous wrote:oh dear

the meat of the issue is that Tammy sees powerofdeath as a good utility lynch (even though she town-reads him) and Kublai is going 'wtf if you town read him don't endorse his lynch' and kept asking if it is a policy lynch(that's why Zekrom was brought up), but Tammy doesn't see it as a policy lynch.

I don't feel either is scummy.

Beli was'nt looking too swell during the exchange though.
what do you think of KK's interactions with me? and his case on me? and the fact he answered zero of my questions? and the fact he actually refuses to engage with me at all?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Maxous »

I think I said earlier that I felt you and Kublai had a personality clash.
What question? #414?
not engaging with you? you mean about the question?

I'll re-look at the you vs KK later since you're asking then.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:40 am

Post by iamausername »

ok, i was gonna table my scumread on KK until tomorrow in order to get rid of scummy dead weight today, but sure, let's do this.

UNVOTE: powerofdeath
VOTE: Kublai Khan
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by BoroPhil »

In post 542, Maxous wrote:I think I said earlier that I felt you and Kublai had a personality clash.
What question? #414?
not engaging with you? you mean about the question?

I'll re-look at the you vs KK later since you're asking then.

Happy to explain anyone on the list if you need me to.
The whole point of his vote on me. He never has.

- I ask again.

- I ask again.

Yuni/Kublai - what do you think of each other considering you have opposite views on whether Anorway's slot was a good one?

oh and Kublai - what do you think of the order of Tammy's reads?

Quite important this, considering it was so crucial that I didn't order my reads correctly.
BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by BoroPhil »

as for not engaging. he just talks at me. No attempt to answer the points I raised in
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 543, iamausername wrote:ok, i was gonna table my scumread on KK until tomorrow in order to get rid of scummy dead weight today, but sure, let's do this.

UNVOTE: powerofdeath
VOTE: Kublai Khan
No, iamausername. Reasons. Don't be lazy.
In post 544, BoroPhil wrote:oh and Kublai - what do you think of the order of Tammy's reads?
BoroPhil, you are beyond lazy. Are you actually trying to do anything or are you just content skating by and leaving a parked vote?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 532, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 529, Tammy wrote:But seriously, I want everyone to state what their read on kublai khan is and why.
Ugh. I started typing a reply to all your bullshit then stopped. You won't ever admit to being scum so there no point in wasting energy trying to tell you that you've been outed.

I want everyone to give a read on Tammy. Let's 1 vs 1 this.

Vote: Tammy
I know that you view mafia as a psychological game and when scum look to manipulate people and enjoy it, but you are really transparent when you're scum.

This is not your town game. I don't believe for one second that you'd back down from someone you believe is scum to do a childish 1v1. this indicates that you wouldn't.

I don't believe for one second you actually have a scum read on me, and that should be readily evident to anyone who reads our posts. But gee gosh I sure do love hearing you call me scum when I'm not. So glad we had this talk.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 539, Maxous wrote:oh dear

This.

I don't believe for one second that KK can't understand this or see my town motivation behind my stance.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 546, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 544, BoroPhil wrote:oh and Kublai - what do you think of the order of Tammy's reads?
BoroPhil, you are beyond lazy. Are you actually trying to do anything or are you just content skating by and leaving a parked vote?
This is a bad point, and considering that you do continue to ignore his questions, you calling him "lazy" and "skating" by when he's bringing relevant points against you is just bad and scummy rhetoric.

~~~~~~

In other news, Zekrom, Yiley and Yunichikako could get in here and post any second now.

Return to “Completed Open Games”