Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Natirasha »

Vote Count 2.25

MafiaSSK(0):

Cabd(0):

Selkies(4):
MafiaSSK, Bert, Aronis, notscience
zMuffinMan(0):

notscience(0):

The Goodfather(1):
Selkies
Nachomamma8(0):

Bert(0):

Aronis(1):
Idiotking
Idiotking(1):
Nachomamma8
Guyett(0):

No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(4):
zMuffinMan, Cabd, The Goodfather, Guyett

With eleven alive, it takes six to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2014-02-19 21:00:00)
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 2124, zMuffinMan wrote:that was contextually different
Looks like he was just rewording what you said as a joke tbh... not a big indicator of alignment
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:15 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you might have a point
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Bert »

I know Ffery is ignoring me the rest of today (which is fine) but I have time so I wanted to get out a wall before the day ends.

OK so I wanted to address something to Ffery as to why I kinda waffled last night after she was talking to Cabd. I figured out what it was. I'll try to explain why I've been waffling.

Wagon on GF: when Cabd asked her who she wants shot, she went "yes I want GF lynched"
In post 2114, Selkies wrote:If you ignore my read after I flip town, I will have issues. Unless you're the scum in the neighborhood, but I kinda doubt that.
here, in this kind of statement "if you ignore my read after I flip town, I will have issues" - you don't really show concern about how other people view you, but it feels like (key word: feels) you care about who you want lynched after you die. You also didn't do the comically scummy move and jump on the next best wagon (Aronis) - so no panic.

Ffery's defense isn't great either. She just sorta melts, which I interpreted as quite scummy. She didn't generate a defense that people go "wow" at. Like our past game 1526, where she started flowing some emotional AtE. She didn't even make a defense that worked. However, the lack of reads and cohesion has made me lean scum too.

You're also not being that interactive with people in this game. Whether that's alignment-indicative, I don't know. You don't ask people who they care about going after the most. The interaction as a whole has been lacking.

Lastly, I understand that paranoia can be dangerous, but I feel like you seem to be letting people like me or Cabd or muffin or Nacho off way too easily. I expect you to check and see and make sure we are town, instead of just moving on quickly like you would when reading a newbie in a newbie game.

I do give you kudos (to Ffery, not Orc) for not trying to dig and understand why I'm scumreading you.
In post 2056, Selkies wrote:A lot of stating the obvious here, which I'd consider newbie-null in a more charitable mood.
In this post, I don't see the purpose of saying "I consider him newbie-null" in a more charitable mood. You already told us you only have four solid townreads. So I don't get the point in stating the obvious. Sorry, rambling here.

I also want to address IK:

Yes, sheeping votes is something I'm trying to stop when possible, as it shows I value other people's reads more than I value my own (which from hydraing I have learned is inherently scummy). I defend inactive players sometimes too, you know why? maybe they haven't posted enough, or there's not enough to read from, to get a clear picture. Some players give very little reasoning, which can be scummy.

Here's Guyett. He's kinda giddy about voting people even without having caught up. He hasn't convinced us of anything. And he's comically scummy. But from past experience, I find myself not too concerned about him because it's his playstyle. He emulates that as scum. Some things are never considered town in terms of tells, and so I defend people and take a side. Not fairly quickly, but eventually as the newer/scummy player posts more and more.

I'm also back to null on muffin. It's not alignment indicative for him to poke fun at people.

OK, back to IK. This is the following, and it sums up my view very well. I think our views don't really diverge.
In post 2034, Selkies wrote:so first off, in reading newbies like aronis, you don't attack their scumhunting. they don't know how--that's what makes them new.

so even though i think that their cases on basically everyone sucks, we discount them for the purposes of reading his alignment.
My defense also to people who read me as scum, is that I have been voting active players and not picking on inactives. I've been scrapping and trying to produce something solid in this game. Yes, my vote has hopped around and that can be interpreted as scummy, but I wasn't trying to look good with those votes.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Guyett »

I'm comically scummy?
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:36 am

Post by Bert »

Yes. In Mismatched Flavor you were. Not comically, but in terms of conventional scumtells you can be. But you're smart too, so there's that. :)
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:38 am

Post by Guyett »

does that play hold up in games where I'm scum?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Bert »

I don't know, but what I meant is I'm not judging you solely based on really conventional "ooh look, vote hopping, that's scummy. wow no explanation. LYNCH!" type scumtells. My only scum game where I saw you was in ETL's first mini game a longggg time ago.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:41 am

Post by Guyett »

perhaps you should do some research
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Bert »

Research isn't my forte. Plus, Katsuki was pretty town overall esp. with ragequit
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:01 am

Post by notscience »

I think comically scummy would make an amazing title
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Bert »

For you?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Bert »

notty if you rly are town and wanna discuss reads in depth i am in the mood where i will give it a go <3

We never discussed this and you said you only voted Selkies as a sheep vote.
In post 1280, notscience wrote:GF
IK
You (but it's kinda close)
Maybe Selkies
Whose reasoning in this group has been the most sketchy? Probably GF, but he is claiming to be a newbie.

IK's posts have been toned in much the same way (same two scumreads, sticking with them)...his feeding us new content is sorta stagnant at this point. I do however find his playstyle moderately hard to read.

Selkies is the type that really seems to strive to get the most out of the meta of players. Ffery can get really detailed, and the work can be super intensive. But for some reason in this game I don't see her motives transparently. She doesn't seem to be playing really loosely either... :(

I've been looking at how GF reacts to suspicion, and it's playing the newbie card. But it's in a toned-down manner to which he responds, which kinda gives me heebie jeebies at times. I don't see much confidence in GF's game play.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:37 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

I really feel like we shouldn't be letting this wagon to less than 2 days. Can we end this soon so that there's no flashwagon?
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Bert »

I'm trying too but I have little sway...

Goodfather + Guyett's revote would deal the deal though
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:46 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 2108, Guyett wrote:Also claimed vt and wagon analysis tomorrow would be very interesting regardless of alignment
You're interested in tomorrow's wagon analysis, but not in the least about actually reading us today, or picking our brains for tomorrow.

I don't think you're scum given Katsuki's ragequit. Though after reading you as town on the basis of the player you replaced recently I should probably think more carefully. If you're town, you're incredibly lazy and shortsighted.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 2137, Bert wrote:notty if you rly are town and wanna discuss reads in depth i am in the mood where i will give it a go <3

We never discussed this and you said you only voted Selkies as a sheep vote.
In post 1280, notscience wrote:GF
IK
You (but it's kinda close)
Maybe Selkies
Whose reasoning in this group has been the most sketchy? Probably GF, but he is claiming to be a newbie.

And that's part of what's bugging me. It's just a vibe I'm getting, I don't feel newbtown like I should be.

IK's posts have been toned in much the same way (same two scumreads, sticking with them)...his feeding us new content is sorta stagnant at this point. I do however find his playstyle moderately hard to read.

Yeah. I don't like his D1 play (I've said this before) and the sticking to similar scumreads bit is kinda true of me (IK has been consistent). imo the scum in the neighborhood it's him or Aronis.

Selkies is the type that really seems to strive to get the most out of the meta of players. Ffery can get really detailed, and the work can be super intensive. But for some reason in this game I don't see her motives transparently. She doesn't seem to be playing really loosely either... :(

I don't even want to attempt to read ffery so I'm deferring this to others (namely Cabd).

I've been looking at how GF reacts to suspicion, and it's playing the newbie card. But it's in a toned-down manner to which he responds, which kinda gives me heebie jeebies at times. I don't see much confidence in GF's game play.

Sounds kinda like defeatism which is more a towntell unless we're talking about ffery but anyways I'm kinda waffling on this read.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2128, Bert wrote:I'm also back to null on muffin. It's not alignment indicative for him to poke fun at people.
I think Muffin actually is town for once and I don't think what he did was "poking fun at people".
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by notscience »

I'm also not touching a nacho read with a 20 foot stick anymore
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Selkies »

notsci if you're deferring to Cabd why is your vote on me?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Guyett »

I'm gonna wait for cabd to return before voting again
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

VOTE: Selkies

My initial and continuing scum read. I'm not sure why 2 days is a very little amount of time ssk, when i started playing around christmas it was on a site with 24 hour phases. 2 days seems like a lot of time. I do agree that this dp shouldn't go to random lynch if we haven't reached a majority, but my vote is mostly based on my persistently scummy (although one time null) read on selkies.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by notscience »

Cabd's been implying you-scum in his posts and Bert asked me for my vote
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

nacho wrote:for once
oh you
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Guyett »

GF you should claim

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”