Micro 303: Tarot uPick - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Kagami »

Every post of his posts is a scum-post, and I don't see why hated makes a significant difference once it's been claimed.

I see GiF wrapped up micro 291, for those interested in reading a kagami scum-game. The town is weak and the setup is extremely scum-sided, though, so I'm not sure how predictive it is of how I'll play when I next roll scum.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by Kagami »

Do you see paranoia in his posts? Uncertainty? Attempts to divine players' alignments?

If it weren't for the lack of L-X in the vote counts, I would have taken as an honest scum-claim.
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by Nazarene »

In post 95, Kagami wrote:I'm voting very, very obvious scum. I don't see what more I could do to demonstrate that I'm town.
Not make shitty votes and then couch them with vacuous statements of their correctness?

I have absolutely no completed games with either tier or aegor, and I have done nothing to deserve a scumread of such confidence that both heads of nazarene are in agreement of.
Why would that matter? Both heads agree that your play has been relatively scummy. You are asserting a conviction that does not exist.

There is an ongoing game, however, in which both aegor and I am in. Aegor believes I'm easy to mislynch.
Thanks for mentioning an ongoing game while depriving me of the opportunity to explain my actions without violating site rules.

Want to demonstrate that you are town? Stop pulling shit like that.

-A
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:08 pm

Post by Nazarene »

@PN and TIP
: Post content, please.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:27 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 100, Kagami wrote:Every post of his posts is a scum-post, and I don't see why hated makes a significant difference once it's been claimed.

I see GiF wrapped up micro 291, for those interested in reading a kagami scum-game. The town is weak and the setup is extremely scum-sided, though, so I'm not sure how predictive it is of how I'll play when I next roll scum.
Gitl my setup was great stop lying
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:32 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 101, Kagami wrote:Do you see paranoia in his posts? Uncertainty? Attempts to divine players' alignments?

If it weren't for the lack of L-X in the vote counts, I would have taken as an honest scum-claim.
No early paranoia doesnt bother me though
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:35 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Like the moment of paranoia is different from people ti people.
Its a late game where people are suspicious for no paranoia.
I hpnestly dont know wheres your huge ego coming from
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:28 pm

Post by TheIrishPope »

pretty sure kagami is scum, just finished a scum game with him
ask gif
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:09 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 107, TheIrishPope wrote:pretty sure kagami is scum, just finished a scum game with him
ask gif
You aren't reading the thread...
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:49 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 94, Nazarene wrote:The orc votes are kinda lazy, alduskkel's is horrible.
In post 93, Alduskkel wrote:Doesn't make sense as a legitimate train of thought.
Why?
Got any other comments?

-Tier
Why is my vote horrible?
As for "why" well the obvious reason is that the pathway from aggression --> cooperation --> aggression in that short timespan is implausible as a town pathway.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:16 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 104, GuyInFreezer wrote: ...
Gitl my setup was great stop lying
The game was fun, and you did a great job of modding, especially given that you had to spam prods. I didn't say it's a bad setup, it just favors the scum-team. If town had played differently, it could have been really interesting how things worked out with the protection, even if we had an edge.

I don't buy nazarene town, and I'm having trouble figuring out why I don't have any traction here. His posts feel very, very obv-scum to me; even his quoted hydra chat in reads like scum trying to decide if they should claim hated rather than town deciding if they should tell everyone about it.

Even at that, isn't it odd that town-nazarene's heads "agreed" to claim hated, when they actually claimed hated because they were driven to L-1 and were fearful they'd be accidentally lynched?

I think ferry is far too careful to mod-slip like this, as well. Even if we don't believe that a hated player could be scum, it's entirely possible that scum-nazarene has a mod-given "hated" fake-claim, which ferry chose not to spoil by posting L-Xs.

TIP is scum too, btw.
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:27 am

Post by Nazarene »

@ald:
I don't exactly remember what your vote looked like when you made it, but gif pointed out how it looked badly and it did, really.

I don't remember the cooperation you are talking about, sadly. Why don't you think a townie trying to figure out the game would want to cooperate with a scumread? I do that all the time when I'm town and not tunneling.

What do you think of other players, for instance us and kagami?
In post 110, Kagami wrote: I don't buy nazarene town, and I'm having trouble figuring out why I don't have any traction here. His posts feel very, very obv-scum to me; even his quoted hydra chat in reads like scum trying to decide if they should claim hated rather than town deciding if they should tell everyone about it.
Point out the scumminess, honey. Just telling us about it won't help you.
Even at that, isn't it odd that town-nazarene's heads "agreed" to claim hated, when they actually claimed hated because they were driven to L-1 and were fearful they'd be accidentally lynched?
You suggest that we should have claimed hated only when we were done talking about it, ignoring the fact that we were at L-1?
I think ferry is far too careful to mod-slip like this, as well. Even if we don't believe that a hated player could be scum, it's entirely possible that scum-nazarene has a mod-given "hated" fake-claim, which ferry chose not to spoil by posting L-Xs.
Rly

Now stop mudslinging pls

-Tier
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:49 am

Post by Kagami »

You're deliberately ignoring the most substantial aspects of my post. GiF voted you to "L-1" at 9:53 am. You posted 12 minutes later saying "hold up, we're hated."

How does that interaction square up with the conversation quoted in 54? You prepared a draft of your hated claim, agreed to post it, then didn't, instead choosing a reactive "omg we're hated?"
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:54 am

Post by Kagami »

Hmm, ok, I misread the last bit of 54.

You claim that you had the draft, but were asleep while TS (who didn't have the draft) posted in the thread seeing that you're at L-1. I retract my earlier statement; this is pretty plausible.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:09 am

Post by Kagami »

And Aegor doesn't post between 10pm the prior day and noon on the day in question, 2 hours after the hated revelation. Ok, I definitely believe that story.
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:11 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

piling of votes on kagami begins now
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Kagami »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: TIP
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:44 am

Post by Nazarene »

In post 115, TheIrishPope wrote:piling of votes on kagami begins now
We should play together more often.
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:53 am

Post by Nazarene »

In post 116, Kagami wrote:UNVOTE:
I heard you were useful as town???

-Tier
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 118, Nazarene wrote:
In post 116, Kagami wrote:UNVOTE:
I heard you were useful as town???

-Tier
I'm being as town as I can possibly be. You have consistently asked me to "be town," so what have you done yourself other than vacuously discrediting any vote placed on you? Orc is a "moronic town" and "lazy" for voting you, my counterpush is "awful" and "OMGUS," and aldusk's vote is "horrible."

You are essentially riding on GiF's belief that you are an IC due to a modslip from someone who I would describe as probably the least careless player on mafiascum.

TIP, meanwhile, says that I'm playing like my scum-self despite not having read the thread... and you think that's ok?
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:17 am

Post by Nazarene »

Why are you not voting us? Everything in your posts seems to suggest we are scum. Our heads are still in harmony, isn't that scummy?
Just the fact that our hated claim makes sense, is enough for you to deny your gut scumread? What happened to all our posts being scummy?

What do you think of orc's vote on us? Don't you think it's lazy?

Yeah I'm pretty much ok with tip's vote. You've been acting scummily and he has meta on you and he says it's your scum game. I haven't heard concrete arguments but neither have I heard meta-arguments for you-town.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:25 am

Post by Kagami »

You have your own experience for me-town for one, experience that should have stopped you from even beginning this silly push on the basis of being "useless" on day 1.

I am not voting you because I'm confident GiF will disarm any attempt to lynch you, and he's the only active player who I think is town. Your partner is TIP, so I'm ok with that lynch too. TIP is a very sloppy and silly scum player, and the is exactly the kind of mistake I would expect scum-TIP to make. I wouldn't expect you to ignore it if you were town.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:54 am

Post by Garruk Relentless »

In post 90, Medea the Alien wrote:So Kagami's ISO seems no less useful than people like TIP yet she merits three votes, at least two of which have no reasoning. Not liking the wagon at all, and TIP-scum wouldn't surprise me.

TIP, one post to convince me I shouldn't go whine at Cabd to move our vote to you, please.

Nazarene, you hate the orc votes yet your recap of orc doesn't exactly present him as a town read. Why the discrepancy?

--PA
You missed the disappeared pages.
Hydra of MafiaSSK and Natirasha
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:37 am

Post by Nazarene »

Uh my vote is not because you were being useless, read please.

Where's the slip exactly? I believe TiP is more of a clumsy town than a clumsy scum so eh I have no clue as to why you are voting him.

Nati, what do you think of tip?
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Nazarene »

I would only be willing to lynch Kag today if we lynch TIP tomorrow if Kag flips town. Discuss.

-A

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”