Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 1133, GuyInFreezer wrote:If you are can be blunt I can be blunt too
I dont see sekai scum everything they posted is very town
half of you guys are terrible
Can you elaborate on what is so town about sekai's posting? Behavior conforms with meta? Content is pro-town? Why exactly?

In post 1132, AngryPidgeon wrote:Can we just flashwagon sekai now? Its like half the thread has realized shes scum but would feel bad about actually lynching her because shes ffery.
Why do you keep pushing for wagons without voting the targets?

In post 1163, AngryPidgeon wrote:BBMolla is scum, but he has enough towncred ATM that we can't lynch him until D3 at the earliest.
Given that you would probably claim that you do not know BB's alignment 100% for sure, how can you maintain that his posting has led you to believe he is scum but also has given him towncred? And why would he not be able to be lynched today?
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:44 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 1175, Aegor wrote:Can you elaborate on what is so town about sekai's posting? Behavior conforms with meta? Content is pro-town? Why exactly?
You can ignore the drunkpost

It's in last page.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:45 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1175, Aegor wrote:Why do you keep pushing for wagons without voting the targets?
In post 1105, Aegor wrote:
In post 1089, AngryPidgeon wrote:To the contrary,
I think its time to start consolidating.
Ideally, we should be lynching someone in the next couple Days to give us breathing room. Ive had too many games where people derp around until the last minute and keep spamming walls.
This is an awesome post.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:47 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Is Aegor still town?
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1175, Aegor wrote:Given that you would probably claim that you do not know BB's alignment 100% for sure, how can you maintain that his posting has led you to believe he is scum but also has given him towncred? And why would he not be able to be lynched today?
:?
Because nobody really thinks hes scum and lots of people think Sven/alpazard/vezok/majiffy are scum? It takes about 2 brain cells to determine that he isn't up for lynch today, Aegor.

P-edit: that is a very good question.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:49 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 1174, PeregrineV wrote:Ok caught up.
Hi
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1050, dopog wrote:Yo : )

So this is kinda how I'm reading some things in the game at the moment.

Thinking PV is scumming around still. Don't have a superb ability to read someone who plays as he does but
In post 779, PeregrineV wrote:
Hot Topics

DrippingSweatball

A hydra of two prolific posting players with posts equal to the mod's in number, but with less information. Normally against a day1 lynch of it, but willing to entertain an exception at this point.
just doesn't sit well with me. At all. No context and yeah just seems to support both (i.e. sets up being able to justify pushing it or not down the road) sides of the potential wagon without actually pushing anything.

Thinking Zdenek is scum as well. Not feeling any real work on his part to discover who is scum and more kind of arbitrary "ok let's push here for a while stuff" and then "nope not gaining any traction with this we'll scumread them now". Also if a question gets answered he kinda just follows up on that person (ok) but in contrast if they don't answer then it just disappears. What I'm saying; Zdenek's pushes don't feel real.

I mean it's so easy to say junk like this;
In post 645, Zdenek wrote:
In post 495, RedCoyote wrote:You spend this entire post talking about Bulb and then you vote Pere? Why didn't you mention anything about Pere? This vote is really awkward.
If one of them flipped scum, I would instantly lynch the other.
proclaim this is what should happen and if it's not the case not be held accountable to it because it was just speculative, or a non-toooo serious push not to be given much weight to.

These two fellas are my strongest scumreads

Finding majiffy and bulbazak in particular hard to read. Majiffy cause his language/style seems to flow pretty naturally (i.e. not alignment-indicative) whereas if it weren't I might scumread that and bulba because trying to weigh up his play with what he was saying about trying to change his town play and still not reconciling his first few posts with that.

Will iso vezok sometime!?

jaja
Don't know how anyone is townreading this :up: , but let's dig in, shall we?
Thinking PV is scumming around still. Don't have a superb ability to read someone who plays as he does
Being as precise as possible and using as much digital space as required, give a treatise on "how I play".
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 1176, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1175, Aegor wrote:Can you elaborate on what is so town about sekai's posting? Behavior conforms with meta? Content is pro-town? Why exactly?
You can ignore the drunkpost

It's in last page.
No, it is not.

In post 1177, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1175, Aegor wrote:Why do you keep pushing for wagons without voting the targets?
In post 1105, Aegor wrote:
In post 1089, AngryPidgeon wrote:To the contrary,
I think its time to start consolidating.
Ideally, we should be lynching someone in the next couple Days to give us breathing room. Ive had too many games where people derp around until the last minute and keep spamming walls.
This is an awesome post.
That just raises the question of how on earth you consider flashwagons that you incite but do not catalyze consolidation.
M A S Q U E R A D E
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:50 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 1151, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1149, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1148, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1147, Zdenek wrote:So what do you think they posted that they couldn't duplicate as scum?
pie's effort
I don't think that I've played with pieguy before, what games are you using for comparison?
Do you have a non-meta reason for town reading them?
Based on his towngame such as IN, and based on his scumgame that we hydra'd together and Touhou upick (I think except for the gundam game, I was scum with him in every scumgame he played lol).
He promises time to time that he will show off his best scumgame and needs to improve blah blah blah, but then, once he actually rolls scum, he just lurks
/runs

Anyway, currently pie has a motivation issue in mafia games in general, so him actually efforting this big is a huge plus towards town-pie.
If Sekai rolled scum, the hydra posts should've been dominated by fery's posts. But no, pie is efforting. That's enough for me to put them in strong townlist.

as for non-meta, why bother with one when I can already see the town sekai for behavioral reason?
I townread them and I am confident about it with the reasoning I already have. I don't see a need to go look for another one.

You can disagree with me if you disagree, but in the end, mafia is not all about the posts/logic but also about the behaviors.
Yes it is.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:52 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I detected that a lot of people think sekai is scum. I lofted the idea of a compromise wagon on her.

Nobody seemed interested. The end.

Why does me not moving my vote make one iota of difference to the situation?
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:53 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 1179, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1175, Aegor wrote:Given that you would probably claim that you do not know BB's alignment 100% for sure, how can you maintain that his posting has led you to believe he is scum but also has given him towncred? And why would he not be able to be lynched today?
:?
Because nobody really thinks hes scum and lots of people think Sven/alpazard/vezok/majiffy are scum? It takes about 2 brain cells to determine that he isn't up for lynch today, Aegor.

P-edit: that is a very good question.
We have almost a week. You were calling for a flashwagon on sekai, who has zero votes at the moment. And you have not actually seriously pushed for BB. So forgive me for not believing that there is no way BB is up for a lynch today. And I think there is a great chance that none of the four you mentioned will be lynched at the end of the day.

I detected that a lot of people think sekai is scum. I lofted the idea of a compromise wagon on her.

Wagons require votes. If you are not willing to initiate the compromise that you apparently want, why would you expect others to?
M A S Q U E R A D E
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1180, GuyInFreezer wrote:
Hi
Hi! Sorry to see you are still stuck in the freezer, but can you quickly give your top 3 scum and top3 (not-you) town?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1185, Aegor wrote:And you have not actually seriously pushed for BB. So forgive me for not believing that there is no way BB is up for a lynch today.
:neutral:
I mean its really pretty obvious that he isn't considering that nobody is scumreading him very heavily.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1184, AngryPidgeon wrote:I detected that a lot of people think sekai is scum. I lofted the idea of a compromise wagon on her.

I missed that, and she(it) comes across very town. Who are the peoples?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1185, Aegor wrote:Wagons require votes. If you are not willing to initiate the compromise that you apparently want, why would you expect others to?
Because asking if other people are interested before deciding if I want to go down that path is not a valid play?
You can't be serious right now. Call me cummy for testing the waters I guess, but I really don't see how you can argue that I'm half-assing this ffery push or whatever.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:59 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1188, PeregrineV wrote:I missed that, and she(it) comes across very town. Who are the peoples?
Apparently I was misremembering which is why I was beinging it up in the first place.

But I know mastin and bulbazak were on it. I thought Zdenek was interested as well.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:00 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 1186, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1180, GuyInFreezer wrote:
Hi
Hi! Sorry to see you are still stuck in the freezer, but can you quickly give your top 3 scum and top3 (not-you) town?
As town goes, Sekai/AP/Mastin.
As scum goes, I have one scumread on my own (Alpa) and currently secretly sheeping the majority shamelessly on (vezok). Rest of the ppl are either lean town or unsorted.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 1189, AngryPidgeon wrote: Because asking if other people are interested before deciding if I want to go down that path is not a valid play?
You can't be serious right now. Call me cummy for testing the waters I guess, but I really don't see how you can argue that I'm half-assing this ffery push or whatever.
I am not calling you scummy (only you can say whether you are cummy, however). And yes, asking other people in a totally non-committal way is very questionable play, regardless of alignment.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Alpazard
Alpazard
Goon
Alpazard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Alpazard »

So GIF, you have about 2 pages to fix your read on us before I realize you're scum.

Go.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:04 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1192, Aegor wrote:And yes, asking other people in a totally
non-committal way
is very questionable play, regardless of alignment.
Except I wasn't even remotely non-committal unless you count not-voting her as non-committal and I think you will admit that my vote doesn't need to be on them to ask if people are interested in wagoning them.
Alpazard
Alpazard
Goon
Alpazard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Alpazard »

Because looking at some of the stuff you've said about me is just damn wrong.

1) You misreading my tone yet AP reading it correctly, even though you're the one claiming to be the master of ns-tone.

2) "This seems empty for a ns hydra" How active was I in MVP, GIF? What about Task? What about notSakura? Was I active at the start of any of those games either?

3) You've had your vote planted on us for the longest fucking time pretending it actually did something.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:08 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1178, GuyInFreezer wrote:Is Aegor still town?
Yes.
In post 1190, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1188, PeregrineV wrote:I missed that, and she(it) comes across very town. Who are the peoples?
Apparently I was misremembering which is why I was beinging it up in the first place.

But I know mastin and bulbazak were on it. I thought Zdenek was interested as well.
Personally, I still want to get Sven lynched, but if a Majiffy or Sekai wagon started really building up, I'd switch in a heartbeat.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 1194, AngryPidgeon wrote:Except I wasn't even remotely non-committal unless you count not-voting her as non-committal
It is non-committal.

and I think you will admit that my vote doesn't need to be on them to ask if people are interested in wagoning them.
You hardly asked:
In post 1132, AngryPidgeon wrote:Can we just flashwagon sekai now? Its like half the thread has realized shes scum but would feel bad about actually lynching her because shes ffery.
It was not some exploratory question. And you pulled something similar with SCB earlier.

Which of the four candidates for lynch you mentioned would you be happiest lynching? Least happy?
M A S Q U E R A D E
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:14 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 1195, Alpazard wrote:Because looking at some of the stuff you've said about me is just damn wrong.

1) You misreading my tone yet AP reading it correctly, even though you're the one claiming to be the master of ns-tone.

2) "This seems empty for a ns hydra" How active was I in MVP, GIF? What about Task? What about notSakura? Was I active at the start of any of those games either?

3) You've had your vote planted on us for the longest fucking time pretending it actually did something.
1) What does AP's view on your posts have to do with this? I haven't even seen your read on AP.

2) Empty as in "empty content and devoid of anything in your posts." Also saying "lol I lurk as hydra" doesn't automatically make you town. You should be proving why you're town, not why you're not scum.

3) Last time I checked, your wagon is the lead wagon.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:17 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 1193, Alpazard wrote:So GIF, you have about 2 pages to fix your read on us
That is only possible if you have actually done something town
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”