Open 548-WiFom City: The Invasion (Over)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Titus »

Votecount 1.07

[L-6] Sakura Hana - Rottweiler
[L-4] Rottweiler - Albert R. Rampage, Shockwave Rider, Sakura Hana
[L-3] Beastcharizard - MTD, Hoopla
[L-6] Aisa - iamausername
[L-6] MTD - Beastcharizard
[L-6] ika - Profont
[L-6] Profont - ika

Not voting: Aisa, notscience

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline is Wednesday, March 11, 2014 at 11:59 PST ((expired on 2014-03-11 23:59:59)).
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Rottweiler »

In post 246, ika wrote:Look carefully as well, ISO him, DA, and BC and tell me how many times they mention him or quote him for the matter.
how is that a scumtell?

your other reason is meta and i dont care about it, but providing the game you were talking about and showing how it is the same would help.

Not liking how you are supporting such a lynch over Sakura.

~Wis
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:07 am

Post by ika »

:

1: i want your list and justifications, untill you do i have no need to.
2: they we can just lynch you for being useless, I know you much better and you hate being useless. So give me a btter reason.
3: you think? elaborate, how come in your giant walls of post you never adressed DA when he was here? yes you adress many others and give nothign in return? You are answering to me becasue you want interactions but you are just playing the question game and not giving direct answers and then a quesion followup.
4: those 2 sentences contridict themself imo
In post 251, Rottweiler wrote:
In post 246, ika wrote:Look carefully as well, ISO him, DA, and BC and tell me how many times they mention him or quote him for the matter.
how is that a scumtell?

your other reason is meta and i dont care about it, but providing the game you were talking about and showing how it is the same would help.

Not liking how you are supporting such a lynch over Sakura.

~Wis
stupidly you need to make an account for this one:
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumdisp ... m-Mafia-XX (vraska)

I have talked to him on sevral occasions as well (before subbing into this game) about mafia theoires and things and how he likes to do. You dont have to belive me at fist but it is what i think and will go with it.

I have also stated that i dont object to sakra wagon and i do support it, she is another suspect that i have as scum but right now my focus is profont. When he dicides to quit being useless then I will trun my attention. If you dont like it well to bad for you. I will look at what i like and want to know first. when i get satification then i move on.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:23 am

Post by ika »

https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showt ... rophylaxis (scum)

https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showt ... is&page=15 (town)

2 more, you shouldnt need an account to view these. this is why i also dont trust him. even though we are only like 11 pages in and 200 post. I figure proph would ave reads and not be useless as he just stated. As far as im concerned atm he a coasting scum.
Profont
Profont
Townie
Profont
Townie
Townie

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Profont »

ika, I'm trying to say - if you haven't read the thread and people barely made any posts since you replaced in, how did you get that (very minimal) reads list?

And we're not "engaged" in the game right now - hence the useless comment. I have time for a few short posts here and there, but I've stalled on actually processing the game for weeks now.

For three, we were waiting for a big wagon to build on beastcharizard before we started defending him - we wanted to catch opportunistic scum.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:51 am

Post by ika »

In post 254, Profont wrote:ika, I'm trying to say - if you haven't read the thread and people barely made any posts since you replaced in, how did you get that (very minimal) reads list?

answer my questions and dont be ignornat first off.
2nd off, i have no reason to give you jack shit untill you decide to be usefull on anything i post. if you say "im gonna be useless" then you dont desrve my opinion.

I said i want your read list first. I gave you mine, you follow up with wanting reason. I have no reason to give it to you untill you give me yours with reasons. You have read the thread so you should have a better one then me. If my reads look like a ripoff of your call me out. But untill then nothing for you

And we're not "engaged" in the game right now - hence the useless comment. I have time for a few short posts here and there, but I've stalled on actually processing the game for weeks now.

well nows a good time to get engadged and quit being so useless. if you are just gonna use that to coast on by. then screw you. your not entitled to hear jack shit about what i think if you think or act like that

For three, we were waiting for a big wagon to build on beastcharizard before we started defending him - we wanted to catch opportunistic scum.

well wheres your conclusions then? whos scum? whos town?
Untill you quit being ignorant and not only answr my questions, but also contibute and quit being so "useless" as you say you wont get shit from me.
Profont
Profont
Townie
Profont
Townie
Townie

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Profont »

Let me get this straight - I don't need reasons for your reads; I want to hear /how/ you got them, because there's a glaring inconsistency in there.

You're refusing to do anything until I comply to your demands - is this correct?

-p
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:08 am

Post by ika »

In post 256, Profont wrote:Let me get this straight - I don't need reasons for your reads; I want to hear /how/ you got them, because there's a glaring inconsistency in there.

You're refusing to do anything until I comply to your demands - is this correct?

-p
Correct. You asked for reads, i will even quote you
In post 233, Profont wrote:Hi ika.

Are you going to read the last 200+ posts, and if you are, can you grace me with a t/s list?

~p
I decided to ignore the first part and do the second b/c these could be considered 2 seprate request. Your post said no justification was needed. Now i repeat myself

YOUR READS, JUSTIFICATION, AND ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS.
Profont
Profont
Townie
Profont
Townie
Townie

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:11 am

Post by Profont »

ika: This fight is pointless. We will engage when we engage, and your refusal to explain how you got your reads does nothing.

Moving on to opportunistic scum, iamausername, let's talk.

You picked up on the issues with our Aronis vote, and you look like a pretty experienced and thoughtful guy. So, why did you jump on the low-hanging fruit? More to the point, where did this post come from?
In post 240, iamausername wrote:really not feeling this rottweiler wagon. if we absolutely must dismantle the beastcharizard wagon (and i'm far from convinced that we must), can we lynch Aisa instead?

like, is Aisa giving off any indication that she gives the slightest crap about who gets lynched today? has she offered any opinion on any of the prospective lynches on the table? has she offered any opinion on
anything
?

UNVOTE: Beastcharizard
VOTE: Aisa

c'mon
The Beastcharizard wagon was dismantled because you dismantled it. Before that, only Sakura had unvoted, we spoke out against it and Shockwave Rider had actually rescinded his town read of DA. If you had wanted a Beastcharizard lynch, you could have easily pushed it. Why didn't you?
-font
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:11 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Well since Wis considers me doing nothing a scumtell, im going to continue to do nothing and then when I flip town that'll stop being a scumtell so there.

Have fun~

o/
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Profont
Profont
Townie
Profont
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Profont »

Sakura: Please stop. Just attack someone or explain some of your thoughts. I don't really care, as long as it's something.
-font
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Wisdom's meta of me is the complete opposite of what he's stating, that means he's trying to achieve a mislynch knowingly, so that's why i'm voting him.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:25 am

Post by ika »

In post 258, Profont wrote:ika: This fight is pointless. We will engage when we engage, and your refusal to explain how you got your reads does nothing.

-font
No it shows your ignorance and refusal to engadge with me. porio did and you dont. Your not out yet. I would like to find out more. Whats pointless about it? how does it do nothign? how come porio cares but not you?
Profont
Profont
Townie
Profont
Townie
Townie

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Profont »

Thank you. Can you offer some evidence (past games with Wis) so I can see what you're talking about and judge it for myself?
-font
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:28 am

Post by ika »

wisdom: this is why im lockked onto him atm, hes delibertly being ignorant of me and is riling me up. This is why i want him to eat the rope first.

Town should engadge and answer, not be ignorant like hes doing
Profont
Profont
Townie
Profont
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Profont »

In post 262, ika wrote:
In post 258, Profont wrote:ika: This fight is pointless. We will engage when we engage, and your refusal to explain how you got your reads does nothing.

-font
No it shows your ignorance and refusal to engadge with me. porio did and you dont. Your not out yet. I would like to find out more. Whats pointless about it? how does it do nothign? how come porio cares but not you?
It's a pissing contest. You're both posturing about and refusing to do anything before the other does. Frankly, it's a waste of my time.
-font
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:36 am

Post by ika »

In post 265, Profont wrote:
In post 262, ika wrote:

-font
It's a pissing contest. You're both posturing about and refusing to do anything before the other does. Frankly, it's a waste of my time.
-font
Yes, but we are also discussion. You are just going "ignore you" which i find anti-town. We may be not giving into each other but it still leads to info.

I find your refusal to engadge to be stupid and bad reasoning.
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Rottweiler »

In post 259, Sakura Hana wrote:Well since Wis considers me doing nothing a scumtell, im going to continue to do nothing and then when I flip town that'll stop being a scumtell so there.

Have fun~

o/
so your wincon is to change up your meta?

not to mention that with this post you acknowledge that im right, despite otherwise attempting to state that im misrepping your meta.

speaking of which, how am I doing that? Is it not true that you usually overreact and get all frustrated and are totally not cool with people wagoning you and voting you and pressuring you, very much unlike you did here?

~Wis
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Rottweiler »

In post 264, ika wrote:wisdom: this is why im lockked onto him atm, hes delibertly being ignorant of me and is riling me up. This is why i want him to eat the rope first.

what town should do and what they do is very different all of the time. find better arguments.

~Wis
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 263, Profont wrote:Thank you. Can you offer some evidence (past games with Wis) so I can see what you're talking about and judge it for myself?
-font
I haven't played with Wis in like forever (not counting my last finished scum game) because of his tendency to call me scum for no reason and tunnel on me which is pretty frustrating and caused me to blacklist him, my meta has changed a lot during the time that he hasn't played with me.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32386 <- Game where i did stuff at the start then went V/LA and got lost so i "did nothing" for the rest of the day.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=34562 <- hydra game tho i did nothing during most of the game too.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31988 <- Another hydra game where i did nothing (heck i was lost during most of the game and my hydra partner did most of the work)

a.k.a Me doing nothing or doing something depends on my motivation, and since i just want to prove Wisdom wrong then there's my motivation to do nothing this game.

PEd: Yeah it was true that i overreact and get frustrated with that kind of stuff... if you look at me like 6 months ago.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by ika »

In post 268, Rottweiler wrote:
In post 264, ika wrote:wisdom: this is why im lockked onto him atm, hes delibertly being ignorant of me and is riling me up. This is why i want him to eat the rope first.

what town should do and what they do is very different all of the time. find better arguments.

~Wis
I'm talking about how he plays here. Each town may do it diffrently, but the general consensus should be that town should be engadging and not ignorant.

Porio is only like that as scum as far as i found it, he just ask a bunch of questions and says nothing in return to look like he doing something. and when he gets question he just responds with more questions and not answers.

If he were to merly do what i asked of him everything would be much easier. But font apparently doesnt care.
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

Sakura in how many of those games was I in?

In none, you say?

So I'm supposed to somehow know that you have decided to play in the most anti-town matter possible (apathy is even worse than being scummy, really)? Your argument is that I am scum misrepping your meta when this meta has nothing to do with me?

6 months ago or 6 years ago means nothing to me. I am going to use my experience with you, whenever that was.

And, pray tell, why are you not including your recently finished scum game, where I correctly scumread you?

~Wis
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 271, Rottweiler wrote:So I'm supposed to somehow know that you have decided to play in the most anti-town matter possible (apathy is even worse than being scummy, really)? Your argument is that I am scum misrepping your meta when this meta has nothing to do with me?
Because i'd think you'd at least do your research on a player you haven't played with in months
In post 271, Rottweiler wrote:And, pray tell, why are you not including your recently finished scum game, where I correctly scumread you?
2 reasons.
1) I was actually putting effort on a game where I was actually scum, yet you're scumreading me here for not putting effort, what do you think would happen if i brought that up before you mentioned it?
2) You scumread me every game, as I said in that game, just because you get lucky once doesn't mean you can read me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

In post 270, ika wrote:but the general consensus should be that town should be engadging and not ignorant.
again, what town SHOULD do is irrelevant. town unfortunately are very anti-town all the time for millions of reasons.

I do not like your tunneling. It feels like you conveniently found someone you know to tunnel on, so that you can use meta arguments and whatnot and avoid playing the game. And all that the moment I called you out on doing nothing.

Leave Profont aside and tell me who else is scum and why.

~Wis
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

In post 272, Sakura Hana wrote:Because i'd think you'd at least do your research on a player you haven't played with in months
I don't do research. I don't use cold meta. If you do, you should know that about me because I have stated it many times.

And even if I did, why would I bother to look at games of you that I wasn't in, when I have at least 7 completed games with you and have a pretty good grip on your play?

Neh. This is just a poor excuse because you're losing this argument.

~Wis

Return to “Completed Open Games”