Open 548-WiFom City: The Invasion (Over)

Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

In post 272, Sakura Hana wrote: 1) I was actually putting effort on a game where I was actually scum, yet you're scumreading me here for not putting effort, what do you think would happen if i brought that up before you mentioned it?
Different circumstances. There you had to fool two of the best scumhunters around, namely Nacho and ffery. Here if I'm not wrong the only really familiar people with your play are ns and I. Your play is guaranteed to be different and more lazy. You don't need the effort you needed there.
2) You scumread me every game, as I said in that game, just because you get lucky once doesn't mean you can read me.
Or maybe it does.

Those are poor reasons to avoid bringing up the game, especially since you were specifically asked to provide games with me in them.

~Wis
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

@iamusername

Why did you not go after Aronis? You seemed to think they weren't town in one of your posts. What do you think of them now? Also, in the post before you mentioned Profont's vote on Aronis was bad.

UNVOTE:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Votecount 1.08

[L-6] Sakura Hana - Rottweiler
[L-4] Rottweiler - Albert R. Rampage, Shockwave Rider, Sakura Hana
[L-3] Beastcharizard - MTD, Hoopla
[L-6] Aisa - iamausername
[L-6] ika - Profont
[L-6] Profont - ika

Not voting: Aisa, notscience, beastcharizard

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline is Wednesday, March 11, 2014 at 11:59 PST ((expired on 2014-03-11 23:59:59)).
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by ika »

In post 273, Rottweiler wrote:
In post 270, ika wrote:but the general consensus should be that town should be engadging and not ignorant.
again, what town SHOULD do is irrelevant. town unfortunately are very anti-town all the time for millions of reasons.

I do not like your tunneling. It feels like you conveniently found someone you know to tunnel on, so that you can use meta arguments and whatnot and avoid playing the game.
And all that the moment I called you out on doing nothing.

Leave Profont aside and tell me who else is scum and why.

~Wis
The same could be said for your doing on sakura.

Got home and semi-tired. right now its too early in game (along with a mass of deleted posts) but someone wlse who stuck out to me after glancing though was hoopla. At first i was thinking he was town but theres something about his posts that give me an odd vibe.

I'm willing to put proph on backburner atm scince hes not here right now.

one of my next suspects is iamusername, however before i go into deatail. I would like you to name me who else you think is scum. guts makes me think you are town so i want to look into details about who else you think is scum, also listing why will help.

also wisdom, have you ever heard of something called the hypo-claims (i think thats what it is)? its a fun concept to use. if you dont i can explain it
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by ika »

In post 273, Rottweiler wrote:
In post 270, ika wrote:but the general consensus should be that town should be engadging and not ignorant.
again, what town SHOULD do is irrelevant. town unfortunately are very anti-town all the time for millions of reasons.

I do not like your tunneling. It feels like you conveniently found someone you know to tunnel on, so that you can use meta arguments and whatnot and avoid playing the game.
And all that the moment I called you out on doing nothing.

Leave Profont aside and tell me who else is scum and why.

~Wis

Got home and semi-tired. right now its too early in game (along with a mass of deleted posts) but someone wlse who stuck out to me after glancing though was hoopla. At first i was thinking he was town but theres something about his posts that give me an odd vibe.

I'm willing to put proph on backburner atm scince hes not here right now.

one of my next suspects is iamusername, however before i go into deatail. I would like you to name me who else you think is scum. guts makes me think you are town so i want to look into details about who else you think is scum, also listing why will help.

also wisdom, have you ever heard of something called the hypo-claims (i think thats what it is)? its a fun concept to use. if you dont i can explain it
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:36 pm

Post by ika »

ppl need to post more here as well.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by Hoopla »

well, i guess the beastcharizard wagon has completely collapsed. no matter, it is only day 1, and i should probably explore other options anyway.

does anyone know/remember if iamusername is lurky as a trait as town/scum? i know he used to be occasionally lurky years ago, but don't remember if it was alignment related.

UNVOTE:
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:10 pm

Post by Hoopla »

VOTE: profont
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:58 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

ahh so this game is back open is it?

Just discussing with Wis our options.

NS please be acting more town so I don't lynch you

~ Dog
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:45 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

nope. Unlike you, I have other suspects.
Nice dodging. And I'll also note that you conveniently forgot you're scumreading Sakura.
I have said who I think is scum and I have given reasons. It's your turn.
Yes, FakeGod used it in my first modded game and it helped him figure out who is a PR. So in my mind it's a PR-hunting tool for scum, and it makes me feel even worse for you for mentioning it.

~Wis
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:46 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

In post 282, Hoopla wrote:VOTE: profont
Why?

What do you think about Sakura, Albert, Aisa, ika?

~Wis
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:41 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 241, Rottweiler wrote: iamausername, ask yourself the same questions you just asked, but about Sakura (and Albert). Aren't they worse than Aisa?

~Wis
Sakura's stance on all major wagons is perfectly clear. she was in favour of beastcharizard, is in favour of you, is not in favour of herself. you might not agree with these stances, but they certainly exist.

Albert is pretty useless, i agree, but he is at least not trying to pretend otherwise. Albert has been entirely open about the fact that he has no intention of contributing anything useful today, Aisa is trying to disguise this fact by continually asking questions with no actual substance to make it look like she's contributing.
In post 258, Profont wrote: You picked up on the issues with our Aronis vote, and you look like a pretty experienced and thoughtful guy. So, why did you jump on the low-hanging fruit?
don't make the mistake of assuming that an easy lynch is always a wrong lynch. scum can be bad players too.
More to the point, where did this post come from? The Beastcharizard wagon was dismantled because you dismantled it. Before that, only Sakura had unvoted, we spoke out against it and Shockwave Rider had actually rescinded his town read of DA. If you had wanted a Beastcharizard lynch, you could have easily pushed it. Why didn't you?
-font
if you don't think the beastcharizard wagon was already on the decline before i unvoted, then clearly you are not good at reading the game state, but regardless, i want Aisa lynched more than i want beastcharizard lynched.

a contributing factor in this decision was the fact that during the break, i read over Aisa's one completed game on site and found a town Aisa who was vastly more proactive in pushing lynches than she has been in this game.
In post 276, beastcharizard wrote:@iamusername

Why did you not go after Aronis? You seemed to think they weren't town in one of your posts. What do you think of them now? Also, in the post before you mentioned Profont's vote on Aronis was bad.

UNVOTE:
i have no idea where you are getting the impression that i ever found Aronis scummy.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:25 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 187, iamausername wrote:
In post 157, Aisa wrote:
In post 147, iamausername wrote:profont's vote on aronis is v. bad (protip: scum will avoid admitting scuminess as much as possible, not blithely announce it as soon as someone questions them)
What makes you believe that? How likely do you think that this is indeed the case with Aronis (and that he isn't trying to trick us all)?
like, basic common sense? scum are trying to hide the fact that they are scum. that's kind of the entire basis of the game.
i think if Aronis is trying to trick us into thinking he is a competent town player, he is doing a pretty piss-poor job of it.

what do YOU think of Aronis?
This is why I got that impression.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:02 am

Post by Titus »

ABR has been prodded. Starting game day 2, prod dodges will only get 24 hours to post a post before a prod is sent.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Still here. Still voting rottweiler.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:16 am

Post by beastcharizard »

But why are you still voting rottweiler?
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Rottweiler »

because hes scum

~Wis
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:34 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 240, iamausername wrote:really not feeling this rottweiler wagon. if we absolutely must dismantle the beastcharizard wagon (and i'm far from convinced that we must), can we lynch Aisa instead?

like, is Aisa giving off any indication that she gives the slightest crap about who gets lynched today? has she offered any opinion on any of the prospective lynches on the table? has she offered any opinion on
anything
?

UNVOTE: Beastcharizard
VOTE: Aisa

c'mon
I offer opinions when I think they will be useful. As it is now, I just don't have a strong enough scum read on anyone to push for a lynch. I was trying to figure out the Sakura situation, since I have no idea what her meta is.
I don't agree with the DA/BC wagon, but my perplexities have been adequately pointed out by other players. You yourself have said that the wagon is declining, so my intervention was unnecessary.
I don't know why people are voting Rottweiler.

VOTE: Sakura Hana
@Sakura:
This is because you're making it impossible for me to discern your alignment. I'll go through the links you posted when I get time. But let's suppose that Wisdom is wrong about your meta. I still have a problem with how you are denying the town information.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:39 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 287, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 187, iamausername wrote:
In post 157, Aisa wrote:
In post 147, iamausername wrote:profont's vote on aronis is v. bad (protip: scum will avoid admitting scuminess as much as possible, not blithely announce it as soon as someone questions them)
What makes you believe that? How likely do you think that this is indeed the case with Aronis (and that he isn't trying to trick us all)?
like, basic common sense? scum are trying to hide the fact that they are scum. that's kind of the entire basis of the game.
i think if Aronis is trying to trick us into thinking he is a competent town player, he is doing a pretty piss-poor job of it.

what do YOU think of Aronis?
This is why I got that impression.
oh, ok. the key word there was 'competent'.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 292, Aisa wrote:But let's suppose that Wisdom is wrong about your meta. I still have a problem with how you are denying the town information.
And why is it better to lynch a townie denying town information than scum?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Rottweiler »

How about you don't deny town information instead?

~Wis
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 295, Rottweiler wrote:How about you don't deny town information instead?
Because apparently your sole purpose in this game is to piss me off into replacing out as usual, so in return im also going to make my sole purpose in this game to piss you off.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Rottweiler »

My sole purpose is to lynch scum. I think you are scum and you're doing nothing to change my mind.

~Wis
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 297, Rottweiler wrote:My sole purpose is to lynch scum. I think you are scum and you're doing nothing to change my mind.
Oh
My
Fucking
God

No your sole purpose this game is to piss me off, and you know what you've DONE IT! I'M PISSED, YOU'RE BACK TO MY BLACK LIST AND IM OUT OF THIS GAME, BYE

@Mod: Replace me out sorry.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Rottweiler »

faaake