Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2769, Selkies wrote:I think we probably are all together. It's hard to call Nacho for sure due to not a lot of data.
Meant you and Cabd as a scumteam potentially. Cabd tossing that theory of me-scum out because of the lack of a NK is just like tossing out random stuff to see if it goes well with others, and that's while seeming to have no other real suspicions of his own today.

I also wish he had revealed what his intentions were during the steps he took during that super-awkward "dance." Doesn't it seem really inconclusive?
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 2759, Guyett wrote:I've already PoE'd the game down.... I'm extremely confident in nacho flipping scum and would like selkies flipped to analyse do some good VCA
So don't you figure for a Day 3, it'd be beneficial to find out about the neighbors before lylo? Aka lynch Aronis?
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

Lol @ bert thinking me-ffery-nacho scumteam.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by Bert »

Lol @ you thinking Bert-scum
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

cabd wrote:Lol @ bert thinking me-ffery-nacho scumteam.
in my brief moments of tinfoil paranoia that keep me up at night, i think this is a possibility
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by Cabd »

It's already happened tho. And it ended up crashing and burning because lolcheating.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

do you think scum, knowing there's a town doc, tried to kill you last night?

or what do you think about the complete lack of night kill?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Vote Count 3.2.5

MafiaSSK(0):

Cabd(0):

Selkies(1):
Bert
zMuffinMan(0):

notscience(0):

The Goodfather(0):

Nachomamma8(1):
Guyett
Bert(1):
Aronis
Aronis(2):
MafiaSSK, The Goodfather
Guyett(1):
Nachomamma8
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(4):
Cabd, Selkies, zMuffinMan, notscience

With ten alive, it takes six to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2014-03-09 21:00:00)
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

or more specifically, is there any point in thinking about things re ?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

coz my tinfoil theory here is that you no killed because (a) you're not actually a vig, and you can claim roleblocked, and (b) mafiassk was going to protect you so you can claim "lol obv i was protected no other explanation makes sense"

and i don't feel too good about selkies / nacho for entirely separate reasons (partially because others look more town, partially because gut twinges) so i lie awake at night staring at the ceiling thinking, "hmmmmm something doesn't make sense here"

i also don't really get why ffery is confident nacho is town here - or not confident, but at least thinks it's the case (with minimal interaction, and no real... trajectory... on the nacho read, afaik), and since ffery isn't talking about who she actually thinks is scum here, i dunno what's up with her atm
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:38 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

BITCH YOU'RE ON PAROLE
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:40 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2784, zMuffinMan wrote:and i don't feel too good about selkies / nacho for entirely separate reasons (partially because others look more town, partially because gut twinges) so i lie awake at night staring at the ceiling thinking, "hmmmmm something doesn't make sense here"
just because you lie awake at night dreaming about me doesn't mean i'm scum
i also think this is one of the towniest games i've ever played, for reasons only i will understand
i also don't know why ffery is townreading me, but she has her methods???
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:41 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2759, Guyett wrote:I've already PoE'd the game down.... I'm extremely confident in nacho flipping scum and would like selkies flipped to analyse do some good VCA
where's your poe process? since when do you use poe?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:42 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2765, Guyett wrote:I have never seen this type of nacho game at all
that's correct!
have you seen this type of nacho game where nacho was scum?
(no)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:42 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2773, zMuffinMan wrote:how town are you expecting him to look?
last 2 times i was scum against him i tried to mislynch him and failed
i'm waiting for him to look that town

Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:49 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 2787, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Quite a lot lately. check out the faith plus one game prior to the too many heads game
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:51 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 2789, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2773, zMuffinMan wrote:how town are you expecting him to look?
last 2 times i was scum against him i tried to mislynch him and failed
i'm waiting for him to look that town
Ehhh... so you were scum before and had a biased view on me as you knew I was town?!?
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:08 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 2774, zMuffinMan wrote:
selkies wrote:Bert do you really think Nacho is scum?
i think i asked you this at some point recently but i don't remember the answer and i cbf finding it

who do you actually think is scum right now?
I thought I answered, though the answer's changed a little bit from before the post disappearance. Aronis and GF, though GF going after Aronis makes me wonder about them as a team. Also Guyett. Usually it's aimed at someone else, but advancing a case to lynch for bandwagon analysis never sits well with me. So easy to say "Welp, I was wrong but look at all this data we have." The game setup makes me think that one of the protective roles is scum, zero kills instead of 2 is kinda messy. Objectively SSK has looked more town to me than GF has.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:18 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 2775, Bert wrote:
In post 2769, Selkies wrote:I think we probably are all together. It's hard to call Nacho for sure due to not a lot of data.
Meant you and Cabd as a scumteam potentially. Cabd tossing that theory of me-scum out because of the lack of a NK is just like tossing out random stuff to see if it goes well with others, and that's while seeming to have no other real suspicions of his own today.

I also wish he had revealed what his intentions were during the steps he took during that super-awkward "dance." Doesn't it seem really inconclusive?
If we were a scum team, Cabd would probably have bussed me, with my full blessing. That's actually a pretty minor point for town-Cabd though. As scum, I don't believe he'd concoct a voluntary fake-claim that makes his continued survival a question mark.

I wouldn't expect Cabd to give up anything specific about what he's looking for in a dance. It's an arms race.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:20 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 2790, Guyett wrote:
In post 2787, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Quite a lot lately. check out the faith plus one game prior to the too many heads game
That's an answer to the second question.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:23 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 2732, Guyett wrote:One of my posts got eated so I'll try replicate it. I'm kinda leaning towards Cabds option A there

I think SSK was left alive as he's lynch bait. Not sure why he wasn't roleblocked though :/

So Cabd and SSK are prob town.
Scum Nurse doesn't make sense in a setup where there's a compulsive N2 Vig. So Goodfather is out of the lynch pool.

One of the neighbours could be scum and in that scenario I'd be leaning towards Aronis but I suspect both are actually town.

This leaves {Selkies, Bert, notscience and Nacho}

I'm very confident that Nacho is scum and Selkies is prob scum for the manner of the wagon dispersals. Not sure between ns, bert and possibly one of the neighbours
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:26 am

Post by Selkies »

what makes you confident that Nacho is scum?
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:29 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

So what I'm seeing from selkies and what I'm seeing from Guyett and vaguely from others is that Aronis can be seen as scum. The only thing holding us back from lynching him is that he's a neighbor. That shouldn't be a reason. Especially at Day 3. Let's just get this lynch out of the way before we're at one day to deadline once again scrambling. Because that would suck.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2793, Selkies wrote:If we were a scum team, Cabd would probably have bussed me, with my full blessing. That's actually a pretty minor point for town-Cabd though.
Maybe, maybe not. Definitely a moot point. Where has he made a genuine push on someone for a lynch so far?

He saw the wagon, and looking back most realized that it wasn't going anywhere if he didn't hop on. His "sorting" of you was long-winded, which lead to indifference and indirectly derailed the wagon as we joined other wagons in hope of a deadline lynch.
In post 2793, Selkies wrote:As scum, I don't believe he'd concoct a voluntary fake-claim that makes his continued survival a question mark.
Cabd isn't predictable, and he has a history of fakeclaiming, so.... no, I don't buy this. SELL. Also, your townread on him was super sketchy. You rambled through your "philosophies" about town-cabd and announced him as likely town on Day 1 without much of a reason.

Don't you think something's off about him pawning some bullshit case on me due to NKA? And he's not even voting me or saying anything to make me think he's reanalyzing me.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Natirasha »

pls
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”