Open 548-WiFom City: The Invasion (Over)

beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

@MOD: I unvoted in

in case it didn't count UNVOTE: aisa

~Fixed
Last edited by Titus on Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Satisfied myself of NS town.

Town -
Greymarble

NS
Albert
Rottweiler - Pretty over the top for a D1 scumbag
Beastchar
Hoopla
IAAU
Ika - back into the box, for me (marble) at least.

Weird:
Aisa - could be traitor to an MTD-Hoops team, but mostly just a challenging read.
Shock

Maybescum
Prof

Lynchtime?
MTD

VOTE: MTD

I've now made a few passes, and while I'd have liked more time, I feel pretty good about where I'm at; the conclusions keep coming back the same in a way that makes me feel good.
So!
BC and ABR, you made me put in the work, and gave me the chance to find a better lynch, now help me make it happen.

I'll give a few reasons regarding MTD in my next couple posts, some of which can be credited to Grey. We both like this.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by Greymarble »

His longest post is very similar to a Scum Readswall from another game.
In post 324, MTD wrote:Ok, I am here and will try to get into this game again, I think I will just go through the players.

Aisa: Still town to me, saying she is unsure and not pushing for a lynch because of that is null, but she still seems to be genuinely trying to get an idea of the game, asking questions and also not centering her attention to much but inquiring on many ends is in line with her not being sure.
@Aisa: As you didn't have strong scumreads: Do you have any townreads?

username: No idea, might be scum. Scumread Aisa for reasons I can't really follow (the meta point is meh, as she explicitely stated she is having difficulties in getting clear scumreads here, which naturally leads to less pushing for lynches), answers to questions, doesn't really ask any except as a reply, generally has made two cases, yet none of them was strong and he doesn't seem to really be investing much into them either.

Profont: Probs town, I liked their early game and the way they cut off the discussion with ika seeing it wasn't going anywhere, not much recently, didn't follow up on asking sakura for meta, but then, there hasn't really been anything from them since that.
@Profont: Why are you still voting ika after #317? Are you scumreading iamausername?

Beast: Leaning scum. Well, there hasn't been anything to change my read there. Still not a strong read, mind.
@Beast: Scumreads? Also, I don't get what you mean in 305.

ABR: Nothing.
@ABR: Please explain your vote.

Not: Null. Reaction to Sakura's replacing out is ok, if the meta really is as stated by him, hasn't done much yet sometimes giving opinions, answering to questions, but nothing to really get us going.
@Not: Got any questions for people?

Sakura: Null-scum: Again, I don't know the meta and I won't look it up at the moment, either, what I can say is that Wisdoms push
really was not hard
and I don't get the replacing out at all. The early reaction to him pushing were somewhat strange aswell, I don't think blocking off and stopping to contribute anything as soon as someone honestly attacks you is something town should not do. I know that that doesn't mean town wouldn't do it and I realize there is some backstory on that one, that's why I am only counting it as a meagre scumread, but still.

ika: Scum. Aronis was hard to read because of not doing much, still, what he did was strange, he did give some "townreads" in his first post, just to say "Oh they weren't actually townreads, I just picked some where it would look good", stating people had asked him for reads, when actually afaik nobody did.
Now to ika himself: They fight with font is basically just font saying he wants reasons, ika saying he wants reasons first and so on, this is childish, but pretty null on both parts. Now to the Sakura part. Ika said Wis had "death-tunneled" and even " pushed her to replace out" on several occasion.
He did not.
It was just a normal push, his play is totally normal. I can understand Ns' reaction as a semi-personal thing, but I can not understand this. Also it irks me he feels the need to say "but mine was" after saying ns' reaction was not genuine.

Hoopla: Leaning Town, but not helping much: Asked questions, didn't do much of a followup generally, didn't get them to generate reads, so yeah.
@Hoopla: You didn't answer Wis' second question?

Rott: Leaning town, although the discussion around sakura is a bit hard to follow for me not really knowing her. The push on her was on the one hand definitely nothing extraordinary in terms of how hard it was, but iirc it was entirely based on one meta tell, which is a bit weak actually. Still, I like them trying to animate people to take a stance and do something and I don't see anything very scummy there.
@Rott: Now you first said the ragequit was fake, then it was not fake, and now you give an example of a similar one as scum. What do you actually think is the case?
He has been noncommittal throughout the game; it's like he's poking the food with his fork instead of eating it.
His vote on us is "yeah, I suppose I'm okay with this;" there's no detectable urge to push the day's lynch onto scum.
I get neither the sense that he is trying to solve a puzzle nor the sense that he is trying to get his voice heard, the two behaviors that basically DEFINE town.
Profont
Profont
Townie
Profont
Townie
Townie

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by Profont »

Alright, let's do this.

Rereading now.

~p
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Greymarble »

This is grey, I want to say, the MTD lynch is made of goodness and win.

Profont should bus day 1 it's great towncred.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Instead of passionately finding and lynching scum, MTD is giving a few reads and reasons, because he knows that is what is expected of him like any decent scumbag.
And speaking of absent passion, here are responses to accusations:
In post 172, MTD wrote: Could you please give me an example for where I answered anything that "wasn't mine to answer"? (what is that supposed to mean btw?)
Even if you can, why does any of the two points make me scummy in your eyes?
In post 174, MTD wrote:@DA: Ok. It is possible to see it that way, although in my games so far, I have never seen scum do that (if the town players aren't dumb, it shouldn't work anyway).

Right, I did answer for Hoopla in 38, not in the following posts, though (the next post is me asking for reasons for a vote, in the next one I attack you for one of the questions directed at Hoopla but don't answer it), neither have I done so recently. Still don't see why this would be scummy.
In post 175, MTD wrote:Also "randomly dropped in activity" doesn't really apply here. I was busy IRL, my activity in my other games dropped off somewhat as well.
In post 178, MTD wrote:
None. I don't think Hoopla is outstandingly town, but neither do I think the points brought up against her are valid, that's why I defended her there.
Sooo, I am not sold on her being town, but I definitely want cases from people voting there (and generally), so if they don't give any, or ones that don't hold, I am gonna call them out for that, that's part of my scumhunting, y'know?
In post 179, MTD wrote:
In post 176, Dragon Alliance wrote:You magically appeared when I voted you which was kind of nifty.
Actually, no.
I did "appear" earlier on that same page.
In post 196, MTD wrote:
In post 180, Dragon Alliance wrote:You should still let people have the opportunity to defend themselves. They could slip and say something stupid or have a defense that very clearly makes them town. There are many reasons to let someone defend themselves and not butt in. It felt like you were trying to hinder my scum hunting. While I might not be the best I don't just do stuff for shits and giggles.
Yes, that is one possible view on the case on the other hand, as I said, it is part of
my
scumhunting to look at how you do your scumhunting. Again, there is only
one
post, where I really did answer
instead
of Hoopla, in the others I attacked you for the way you did your inquiry, so that's not really defending them.
There is no indignance here. One big difference between town and scum is that town fight the accusation whereas scum fight the arguments.
Each time a point is raised against him he explains why he should not be scumread for the particular point and goes about his business instead of anything resembling "you're reading me wrong let's lynch actual scum like X."
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by ika »

In post 454, Greymarble wrote:
In post 445, Rottweiler wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: grey

~Wis
Yo Wis

You're being

A fuckwit
In post 456, Greymarble wrote:Like I mean, what more is there to say?

Not one person here is actually doing us the favor of reading what we think and interacting with us. Well, except Hoopla.

Some of you have to be town. Those that are are playing beyond poorly. Sakura thought Wisdom was an annoying fuckwit. Guess what? I think Wisdom is an annoying fuckwit. It's probably because he's being an annoying fuckwit. That's a null fucking tell.

This is a bunch of townies yelling at each other while scum like Profont and NS profit.
I come home in a frustrated mood, from work and seeing this stupid ass AtE shit from grey marbel.

I'm in no mood to go quote all of your stupid ass post right now but from what i have read this is what i have seen.

A) you dont want to be lynched becasue of your reputation of a scum hunter
response: bull fucking shit, if you are town you have no need to be self-centered about that jack shit on a day 1 lynch. If you are town give reads and solidify your post. if you get lynched and flip town then we can take your read better. but it comes to point B

B) your AtE
i will tell you this now, NEVER, EVER, use fucking AtE against me on your fucking "dont lynch me im replacemtn" shit. I see right thought that fucking shit and i will quickly make you a priority number 1 shot to be killed if you try to pull that shit off on trying to stop your lynch. Town should accept it and continue to scum hunt and not give shit ass sadits AtE shit. Much like wisdom, i'm immune to your nonsensical AtE bs, your attempts to do it are fake as hell to me and i will drill you a fucking new one if you try to fake shit like that to me.

C) your reads
you say you guys are awsome scum hunters? well prove it to me. you are just doing random slotting it seems like. I mean Chargard and ABR you slotte dtown over one post? where the fuck does that come from? tell me? how does that match up with anything you said about your skills as a scum hunter now?

As of right now i find all your reasons to not be lynched to be a bs type move right now and you need to be lynched. I am not droping my scum read on you wuntill you flip or come out and show your IC.

I will be seeing that the vig shoots you if you are not lynched.

p-edit: if you are to flip town then i will look into something like that. As of right now i dont trust you one bit.

If you want to be helpful give me a read on hoopla and ABR. I'm pissed and if your town i want you to give one giant read wall not individuals. Also you never answered dragons question about selfvoting if your "scum reads flipts town"
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Random vote for possible-buddy-prof, nonrandom votes for BC -> me works nicely from a scum.
Beyond that, other than Prof, everyone has some pretty decent reservation-giving posts.
So this read has PoE behind it in addition to meta and him failing on some of the most basic measures of towniness.

MTD is the best I think I'm going to do today.
I put way more time into mafia today than I intended to, so I expect to be given the MTD lynch I put so much time into figuring out.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Greymarble »

In post 506, ika wrote: If you want to be helpful give me a read on hoopla and ABR.
No.

Help us lynch scum.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by ika »

In post 508, Greymarble wrote:
In post 506, ika wrote: If you want to be helpful give me a read on hoopla and ABR.
No.

Help us lynch scum.
I will start with you then. You obviously ignored most of my post and deicded that none of it should be adressed.

Personly i would continue my rant and rage but when im in a pissy-like mood my post come out more shit like. So unless you have any questions or anything directed at me. I'm ignoring you
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Greymarble »

As for Dragon's selfvote request, I shall happily selfvote at the beginning of D2 if MTD flips town, but I can assure you that even if that comes to pass NOBODY will have any interest in lynching me by mid D2.
I'd describe my town behavior as INSUFFERABLY obvtown, when necessary. Even scum usually become embarrassed with themselves for voting me.

ATE is a powerful ally of town, annoying as you may find it. It is MUCH harder for someone who is lying to rave and rage against their oppressors.
It is foolish to lynch an a player like me 3 days after I've entered the game because I tend to be very effective for town and sufficiently obvious town not to get a lynch wasted on me.

We have 32 hours. We have provided a very good lynch, and reads on everyone else. We are MORE than holding up our end of the scumhunting, particularly considering we just got here and had to catch up.
Let's all vote MTD and get our hydra killed N1 for the third time in a row due to the terror we raise in scums' hearts.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Ok, I'll bite.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by ika »

im still not convinced, if you flip town then i could see mtd.

ppl who do the "im ovitown" or the "my reputations" shit to me is pathetic and i ignore it. you give me reasons and scum hunting. if you are going to try to do that shit to me then you have another thing coming.
Profont
Profont
Townie
Profont
Townie
Townie

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by Profont »

*skips over first page*

I'm getting a number of towntells from beastcharizard, hence the townread.
In post 44, Dragon Alliance wrote: Because town should give reason for everything they do especially voting. Until Hoopla gives a good explanation I don't want our vote to change.
He's believes what he's saying, and that's all that ultimately matters when determining mindset.

In post 62, Aisa wrote:It could be a scumtell. Needing to discuss a vote so early in the game doesn't make sense for town. But as scum, you don't want to jump on the first viable wagon, or maybe voting a person may be later seen as bussing, so you need to try to plan ahead.
But your reasoning makes sense.
There's an odd disconnect there. "It could be scummy!" switching to "your reasoning makes sense". It's not much, but grasping content from this thread has been difficult as-is.
In post 65, MTD wrote:
In post 63, Dragon Alliance wrote:A naked vote in RVS isn't RVS to me, it is opportunistic.
We do not agree there then, to me a naked vote in RVS is either an RVS vote or an attempt to get out of RVS, but not opportunistic as scum does not gain anything from that vote.
IIoA.

Why is Wisdom's #66 arguing about theory?
In post 67, MTD wrote:
In post 63, Dragon Alliance wrote:Yes it was. I will try making sure I address my posts from now on so that it is easier to understand who I am talking to.

A naked vote is not town. not town = scum. That is all I have at this time. Wisdom called me out on it but this is what I have and am going to go with. Now, how am I scum?
See above post.
You look scummy for your reaction to Hoopla's attempt to get you playing, getting defensive when there was no attack there.
But yeah, this isn't strong, but my strongest atmo.
The bolded is pretty darn self-conscious.

Note how he uses "you look scummy" instead of "You're scum for..." - finding things that are scummy is the mindset that you want to lynch someone you can justify. vs. finding reasons why someone is scum.

Not a huge fan of Hoopla's #79 - feels like she's attacking beastcharizard for doing "scummy" things when the mindset they're coming from isn't from scum.

And Wisdom is seeing the same thing I'm seeing in beastcharizard.

Yeah, Hoopla's vote for beastcharizard isn't showing much passion, and lots of nitpicking logic tells. It's like, while Hoopla is attacking beastcharizard, I feel like she's going after low-hanging fruit and not actually
believing
that she's scum.
In post 87, Hoopla wrote: profont's initial reason for pressuring me seems pretty abstract and gut based, which i cannot really criticise (other than for being incorrect) as that is often how i derive my reads (and also subsequently find them hard to explain). his followup explanation in post 54 seems sincere in its simplicity.
This feels noncommittal to me - Hoopla's hiding behind words like "sincere" without really holding herself up to choice words like "townie" or "scummy".

ika/Wisdom unaligned pair, based on Wisdom calling out Aronis. Probably useless though - ika is town.
Aisa wrote:Dragon Alliance (Beast) was being clearly hypocritical, but it doesn't tell me much. It could be town or scum.

And heh, I made a series of questions on page 5 that I never responded to.

I have no idea why anyone has a read on ABR at this point - he's posting one-liners to catch up with the thread, IIRC, and hasn't done
anything
. I'll reexamine him on Day 2.
In post 111, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't have any serious reads yet, I will bandwagon hydras until I do.
You're basically absolving yourself of accountability at this point.

I have no idea if this is just mafiascum idiosyncrasy or scum active lurking. Knowing ABR's experience I'll go with the first, but ugh.
In post 114, Aisa wrote:@MTD: Because I don't really have scumreads.
I guess I could put my vote somewhere for pressure, though.
If you don't have scumreads, how come you aren't trying to question people to get them?

(And you do realize that voting, then labeling it as a "pressure vote" with no reasoning attached doesn't add a lick of pressure, right?)

I *want* to townread Shockwave Rider.
In post 118, Hoopla wrote:
In post 110, Dragon Alliance wrote:The bolded part was a question I had for you.
i have no real read on MTD. have barely noticed his posts while i've been playing. i guess that means his posts appear to be filler-y noise.
I agree with you on this.

Note that MTD asked a question to ABR - "why hydras". ABR doesn't respond. Does MTD care about his question?
In post 120, notscience wrote:I didn't follow up because I got my answer. .-.
Would reply to this more in-depth if it was earlier in the Day, but not interested in talking about theory now.

As I mentioned to fontisian inside our QT, I *liked* #122 - it felt genuine to me. Dislike how she hops on the DA wagon, though - again, she's absolving herself of accountability on the DA wagon.

(I swear this game hates me - I can't do my voting analysis when all of the highest wagons are at L-3)

Holy god I'm only at the end of page 5. I thought the thread ended at page 11 or something.

--takes break, comes back--
In post 134, Dragon Alliance wrote:Your gut is failing you horribly right now, so I wouldn't trust it to much.

@ns:
Why do you like the wagon if you think that me and my other head are lynch bait?
I like this post - the gut phrasing in particular is something that's giving me townvibes, on reread.

Dragon Allliance's wagon, as previously stated, seems to be votes with empty bandwagon vote after empty bandwagon vote with absolutely nothing behind them - I'm not a fan of the pushers of the wagon, either.
Case in point.

I swear I need a votecount there -

Dragon Alliance (6) - MTD, Hoopla, Sakura Hana, notscience, Albert B. Rampage, iamausername

Probably the only 5+ vote wagon in the game, hm.

And MTD doesn't follow up on the "hydras" comment. Lowered.
In post 154, Shockwave Rider wrote:Albert is probably town here. This is one of those games where I have a ton of town reads and not really any scum reads so far.

I'm kind of curious about what Rottweiler's doing here. Their posts don't seem to be oriented toward scumhunting. Might seem a little hypocritical coming from me, but there it is. Rottweiler, who are your scumreads?
I want to ask you how you got your townread on Albert, but proof of verbosity regarding that will probably make me feel like an idiot.
Aisa wrote:My question means "What does her extra wording tell you? Do you think that is scummy?"
Yes, I consider unnecessarily tacked on words to be scummy.

And I see the reasoning provided for townreading Albert, though I don't think I'm convinced.

Not sure what to make of the notscience voting for Wisdom, but I do recall that a Rottweiler wagon building up so I'll be on the lookout for that.
In post 220, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote Rottweiler
I guess this is where it begins?
In post 225, Shockwave Rider wrote:
In post 210, Dragon Alliance wrote:Explain how it was wrong please.
I think I responded to this but it got lost. My townread on you was based on thinking you were saying that you actually had a townread on Sakura. But actually you were just saying that you considered it a "mislynch wagon" because there was no reasoning behind it.

Unvote. Vote: Rottweiler.
I think this was the only vote with any actual reasoning - notscience started the wagon as a "reaction test", ABR added a vote without reasoning, and Shockwave listed Rott as one of his three scumreads.
In post 237, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 235, Rottweiler wrote:It's not like sakura to be so apathetic when wagoned.
You do realize that it's actually quite the opposite?
Unvote
Vote: Rottweiler
...yeah.

This feels like a wagon for the sake of wagonning.

And I think this is the time where I go out of hibernation and start talking to ika.
ika wrote:Already posted mine, now how about you post yours instead of being useless. I want your reasoning as well before i give mine
They will be at the end of this post, hopefully!

(If I missed anything, please requote them - the only thing I saw was my reads)
In post 259, Sakura Hana wrote:Well since Wis considers me doing nothing a scumtell, im going to continue to do nothing and then when I flip town that'll stop being a scumtell so there.

Have fun~

o/
This.. is lack of self-awareness? Hm.

Again, I'm getting a townread on ika. His last posts show clear town-energy.
iamausername wrote:a contributing factor in this decision was the fact that during the break, i read over Aisa's one completed game on site and found a town Aisa who was vastly more proactive in pushing lynches than she has been in this game.
fontisian used this reasoning when she voted for Aisa, I think.
ika wrote:Know what now im getting pissed off, i dont know sakeras alignment nor yours nor anyones for that matter, but if you are just gonna be a shithole like this then maybe you should replace out. You obviously dont care for a persons emotions right now and the fact that you cause her to replace out and have no regrets make me just want to lynch you out of policy. If you are going to drill someone to a point where they replace out like that, then you should be the one being replaced.

How about makeyourself useful and think of someone else who might be fucking scum or scum hunt now instead of going "replace out, you suck"

This is a fucking game and if you are going to take it to a point where you are forcing a player to replace out. You need to be slapped and take a hard face of reality. Not everyone can deal with death tunnles and the shit you are doing. I was like that (and sometimes still am) but i dont replace out. If you take it to a point where someone is forced to rplace out. The falt is yours. Now how about you shut up and stay off this thread and do a hard rest or have your partner post for a bit. You have already done enough damage as is.
Again, case in point.
Rottweilier wrote:When they're useless and anti-town and refuse to do anything, it's better for the game if they replaced out. The thing is many times people are hesitant to replace out so that they don't give the mod a hard time, so they remain in the game and continue doing nothing. In those cases, they need encouragement to replace out.
Hm, going by that logic, how come you haven't really pushed on ABR? He's been very useless this entire Day, moreso than Sakura.
MTD wrote:Beast: Leaning scum. Well, there hasn't been anything to change my read there. Still not a strong read, mind.
MTD wrote:ika: Scum. Aronis was hard to read because of not doing much, still, what he did was strange, he did give some "townreads" in his first post, just to say "Oh they weren't actually townreads, I just picked some where it would look good", stating people had asked him for reads, when actually afaik nobody did.
You have beastcharizard as leaning scum, yet your vote was still on him while you had a stronger scumread on ika. Reconcile this.

@ika: What were your thoughts on ABR? You had him as
ika wrote:townish: ABS
..Yet you don't expand on him.

I will maintain my cautious townread on Greymarble; Llamarble is very good as town, and Sakura Hana has some genuineness and lack of self-awareness.
Shockwave Rider wrote:Scum is too scared to talk about the Rottweiler wagon. Though unfortunately it's dying down now.
The most people got from the Rottweiler wagon was "Why is he being run up?", and the lack of responses to that question. What reactions were you expecting?

I've decided to give up on analyzing Sakura's replace out, and just look at the rest of her posts, plus Greymarble.
In post 376, Rottweiler wrote:I don't care about what it is preventing, it makes me facepalm how you can townread the two most scummy people in the game.

~Wis
This reads slightly genuine to me? The 'facepalming', at least. It's a natural town reaction.
In post 383, Greymarble wrote:Scumteam is Shockwave, Profont, & Notscience.
MTD is the backup in case one of them somehow flips town.
This game was surprisingly easy.
Hm, did that read on notscience flipped 180?
In post 411, ika wrote:wisdom shut up and lynch sakuras slot. im not following you if you are going to be dense here

my scum paring idea

graymarble/hoopla/abr
So, ABR moves from "townish" to "not even mentioned" to "a third wheel on a scumteam"?

Explain to me your thought process regarding ABR; I'm very interested.
In post 433, ika wrote:
IF NS FLIPS TOWN, DO YOU AGREE SAKURA'S SLOT MUST BE SCUM? YES OR NO?
Ugh man why is ika setting up dichotomies?
In post 448, Rottweiler wrote:so basically you would lynch ns just to prove grey is scum? What guarantees to you they're not both town? Why would you want me to make a "promise" that I'll be lynching Grey if ns is town? Sounds like lining up lynches.

~Wis
I agree with this but does it make ika scum? He's doing something blatantly scummy, though I know his scum meta is pretty darn bad (Olympian Gods). Hmm.

I have no idea why Wisdom is defending us. We've both been pretty disconnected from this game, and it shows.
Greymarble wrote:Generally it is inadvisable to lynch somebody who just arrived and is likely to win you the game if left to their own devices.
I agree with this and don't think that Greymarble should be the lynch toDay.
Greymarble wrote:My Ika townread is dying.
I am up for lynching MTD or Profont; NS' "You can't lynch me Ha Ha Ha" refrain is somewhat more common from town than scum.
Now there's some justification for the 180.

Why is the ika townread dying? Did you get a similar progression?

Why are people self-voting? That's just blatantly anti-town.

[L-2] Aisa - iamausername, Hoopla, Greymarble, Shockwave Rider, Profont

I guess we can ride this wagon? I don't have a townread on Aisa, and I'm interested to see if the meta theory brought by IAAU holds weight.

And I am done! Wow, that took an hour.

Analysis and Certainty:

Profont: 10/10. I should be more engaged in this game now to prove my towniness.
beastcharizard: 8/10. Very strong townie signals, early in the game.
iamausername: 7/10. I don't see much bad things from him, and the effort he's using to push Aisa seems legit.
Shockwave Rider: 5/10. Very consistent, almost all of his posts have purpose.
ika: 5/10. Very townie when replacing in but got weird end of Day 1.
Greymarble: 3/10. Call this a slight townread but I liked Sakura's genuineness in one of her posts, and the lack of self-awareness.
Rottweiler: 2/10. Despite nodding my head with many of Wisdom's posts (he's also one of the people who kept this game alive) after the Newbie game I'm hesitant to townclear him. I don't trust my reads of him.

?
ABR 0/10. Nothing. Normally I'd be scumreading him hard for this but this is mafiascum.net, where people can fluffpost through the day and be declared obvtown. I'll wait for Day 2.

Scum:

Hoopla 4/10
notscience 5/10
Aisa 5/10
MTD 6/10

This is very much process of elimination. I am perfectly fine seeing any of those four lynched.

Current votecount:

GreyMarble - Aisa, Rottweiler, MTD, ika
Rottweiler - Albert R. Rampage
Aisa - iamausername, Hoopla, Shockwave Rider, Profont
MTD - Greymarble, beastcharizard

Not voting: notscience

Wow why is Greymarble one of top wagons right now.

Vote MTD.
More townreads on this wagon.

----

That should be it. If anyone wishes to ask me more questions, lmk.

~p
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Post by ika »

porio, that is the stuff i was waiting for.....

theres probally stuff i missed but right now im still too pissed off to even really give shit about much. however the case you have presented is much better and this is what i am willing to follow for now.

you know full well i play an emotional game and not the logical game. When im mad or enraged my judgement gets clouded.

i still dont trust gray but if MTD flips scum im willing to look for the connections

Dont really expect me to post for rest of the day or much. im jsut too pissed to think straight about much right now...
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

Wow, there are no words for this town. MTD is the most obvtown here and you're letting scum talk you into his lynch with "he's not passionate about finding scum" reasoning. YEAH BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS IN THIS GAME OF APATHY
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

In post 513, Profont wrote:Greymarble: 3/10. Call this a slight townread but I liked Sakura's genuineness in one of her posts, and the lack of self-awareness.
There was absolutely no genuineness in Sakura's posts.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by ika »

In post 515, Rottweiler wrote:Wow, there are no words for this town. MTD is the most obvtown here and you're letting scum talk you into his lynch with "he's not passionate about finding scum" reasoning. YEAH BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS IN THIS GAME OF APATHY
To whoevers head this is.

How about shut up. It day fucking one. If he flips town its not going to be the end of the world. If he flips scum then thats something to look into. How about you learn for once. If you like we can just lynch your ass instead. Im reaching a point of being pissed off in general to where i no longer give a fuck on who gets lynched as long as someone gets lynched now so I have something to look into.

you want to be useful, give reads, ask questions, dont sit there and whine about it like a bitch and say towns patheic.becasue to me thats what your doing right now
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

In post 513, Profont wrote:I agree with this but does it make ika scum? He's doing something blatantly scummy, though I know his scum meta is pretty darn bad (Olympian Gods). Hmm.

I have no idea why Wisdom is defending us. We've both been pretty disconnected from this game, and it shows
Olympian gods is not a good example. He replaced in after tons of pages, in a heavily suspected scumslot, there was not much he could do. Here it's a quiet game, which means he didn't need much effort to get in. My gut keep fellng me he's town, but I could see him being scum. I greatly dislike his wanting to lynch town as a way to figure out who is scum. That's what scum do to line up lunches. And he's doing it again now with MTD.

I don't care that you have been distant (I actually do, but it doesn't affect my read), I think you're quite obviously town from early on.
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:01 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

In post 517, ika wrote:. It day fucking one.
So what? I want to lynch scum regardless of what day it is.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:11 pm

Post by ika »

well you seem to be unaware of how much more experince porio has against me.

As for MTD, i'm not the one lining it up grayice started it and the others followed suit.

@519: so do i but if people are going ot be fuckign devided on all this shit im going with what is going to yeild the msot info at this time. and proio has brought up some vaild points.
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:16 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

In post 513, Profont wrote:Note how he uses "you look scummy" instead of "You're scum for..." - finding things that are scummy is the mindset that you want to lynch someone you can justify. vs. finding reasons why someone is scum.
You are forcing yourself to find something scummy about MTD. There is nothing scummy about this. It could easily mean uncertainty from MTD's side. There is no necessity for town to show their confidence with "you are scum" statements all the time.
Profont wrote: Note that MTD asked a question to ABR - "why hydras". ABR doesn't respond. Does MTD care about his question?
This too is bad. ABR is answering nothing to nobody. It's completely normal to become apathetic.
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

In post 520, ika wrote:As for MTD, i'm not the one lining it up grayice started it and the others followed suit.
You. Are. Voting. Town. YOU. It does not fucking matter who started it. Stop using this excuse.
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:19 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

In post 513, Profont wrote:Dragon Alliance (6) - MTD, Hoopla,
Sakura Hana
, notscience,
Albert B. Rampage
, iamausername
Two scum and one off-wagon.
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:39 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

Rottweiler - notscience,
Albert R. Rampage
, Shockwave Rider,
Sakura Hana

Same.

Aisa - iamausername, beastcharizard, Hoopla, Shockwave Rider, Profont, GreyMarble

And the third scum should either be on here or is Aisa herself. I lean the latter because of GreyMarble avoiding voting her until it was inevitable - he tried to wagon ns instead, and now tries to wagon MTD. Also, Albert didn't hammer Aisa; I'd expect him to given his play.

Grey/Aisa/Albert.

Return to “Completed Open Games”