Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

I am pretty confident about you being town SSK. My role backs that up and no one CC'd.

I am still unclear as to what happened np2 with no deaths when there should have been a faction kill and a vig kill. Still trying to make sense of that in my head i guess.

Why are you specifically voting Aronis? IIRC, you also started off with that vote last dp
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:16 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 3297, Cabd wrote:
In post 3292, Selkies wrote:how is ssk/cabd still alive
Oh no you fucking don't. Don't you even make me start something.
bite me
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:17 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 3295, The Goodfather wrote:That is very weird about SSK/cabd. It makes sense that SSK protected cabd the night with no kill, but that still doesn't explain why SSK has not been targeted.

The only thing that makes sense is that SSK is a mafia doc and the scum no kill gambited to buy him credit.
In post 3300, The Goodfather wrote:I am pretty confident about you being town SSK. My role backs that up and no one CC'd.
friends
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:07 am

Post by Aronis »

Muffin said how Bert was a bigger threat(didn't say who the other person was) and that almost everyone has him as town.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:09 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

selkies wrote:i find this aronis/muffin exchange super interesting though. i wont comment until aronis posts his side of the story tho
why do you think it's super interesting?

aronis has already given his side of the story? read 3286 - he basically admitted to all the events happening except the part where he threatened to lie about what i said in the QT. now extrapolate what you know of aronis from what he's done so far in this game, and ask anyone who knows the sorts of things i'm likely to say as scum whether they think i would make a post about why i think bert should be killed as scum (lol. trufax, originally aronis wanted to say i asked who my partners wanted to kill, and i told him nobody was going to buy that because i would never say something like that as scum, so he had to come up with a better lie - he didn't)

the sad thing is i'm not even sure it makes him scum, just someone i never want to play with again and if he actually is town, he will be the first person i've ever blacklisted and i'll try to wotc him from every game i play if he signs up to something i'm in.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:14 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

the QT from last night is fucking lolworthy though

anyone spectating from the dead QT should ask for access to it
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:19 am

Post by Selkies »

Travel is over. omg decaf coffee. I'm dying.

Will catch up later today.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:21 am

Post by Aronis »

Threatened to lie? More like threatened to tell the truth, when you slipped. You freaked out, then tried to fake the mod and say you were town, did you forget about that? You should tell them all about using bolded red, because you were afraid to use bolded purple and wouldn't actually edit your post, just pretend it had been. It was really funny though. Your flailing only made it more obvious.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:38 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

look, dipshit, anyone who knows anything about what i would or wouldn't say as scum will know you're lying so shut the fuck up and prod dodge for the rest of the game if you're town, ok? you're a fucking atrocious player
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:43 am

Post by Aronis »

I don't see anyone saying that right now, maybe your scumbuddies will come bail you out though.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:46 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i'm going to explain how much of a dumbfuck you actually are because you clearly haven't actually researched the things i would actually say as scum.

even IF i ever thought it was a good idea to kill bert (and there is no way i would, even if he were a universal town read, because he loses lylos like it's a cool thing to do), i would lump him in the same category as i would PV (i.e. "ugh i hate having to kill VIs"). there is no way i would ever call bert a threat. in fact, i'm not even sure i use the word "threat" to describe anyone as scum, because i don't think in terms of "threats" when i'm scum. i do sometimes talk about kills that need to happen, but i don't think i ever say it's because they're a threat.

do your research if you're going to lie about something i said, you braindead moron
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 2732, Guyett wrote:One of my posts got eated so I'll try replicate it. I'm kinda leaning towards Cabds option A there

I think SSK was left alive as he's lynch bait. Not sure why he wasn't roleblocked though :/

So Cabd and SSK are prob town.
Scum Nurse doesn't make sense in a setup where there's a compulsive N2 Vig. So Goodfather is out of the lynch pool.

One of the neighbours could be scum and in that scenario I'd be leaning towards Aronis but I suspect both are actually town.

This leaves {Selkies, Bert, notscience and Nacho}

I'm very confident that Nacho is scum and Selkies is prob scum for the manner of the wagon dispersals. Not sure between ns, bert and possibly one of the neighbours
Ok so update on this

If either muffin or Aronis are scum then I doubt Selkies is scum

I think Nacho and Aronis are town from play towards the end of yesterday.

Lets go over claims:

MafiaSSK - Doc
Cabd - Night 2 compulsive Vig
Selkies - VT
zMuffinMan - Neighbour
notscience - VT
The Goodfather - Nurse
Nachomamma8 - VT
Aronis - Neighbour
Guyett - VT

This game is mindfucking me
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:12 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 3310, zMuffinMan wrote:i'm going to explain how much of a dumbfuck you actually are because you clearly haven't actually researched the things i would actually say as scum.

even IF i ever thought it was a good idea to kill bert (and there is no way i would, even if he were a universal town read, because he loses lylos like it's a cool thing to do), i would lump him in the same category as i would PV (i.e. "ugh i hate having to kill VIs"). there is no way i would ever call bert a threat. in fact, i'm not even sure i use the word "threat" to describe anyone as scum, because i don't think in terms of "threats" when i'm scum. i do sometimes talk about kills that need to happen, but i don't think i ever say it's because they're a threat.

do your research if you're going to lie about something i said, you braindead moron
Research? For real? There is no reason for me to do reasearch, you said it. So this logic sucs. Now there's no need to get so upset and start flailing, just self vote and it'll all be over soon.

VOTE: zMuffinMan
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:49 am

Post by notscience »

dodge until
D5
tomorrow
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:00 am

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 3313, notscience wrote:dodge until
D5
tomorrow
How are you still alive?? Are you actually trying??

You promise activity, doesn't come. The little activity you brought was you have a caps lock battle with nacho iirc...

Try giving 1/10th of a shit, k?
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:36 am

Post by The Goodfather »

I have a question for everyone: Is there a way to view who is watching the thread currently? i haven't found a way to do so but it seems that people are able to, so I'd appreciate if someone could tell me how
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:45 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

aronis, the fact it took you that long to vote for someone you supposedly think is confirmed scum proves you're both lying and a dumbass who excretes things with more intelligence than yourself on a daily basis
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Aronis »

It took me that long, bc 1. I had been on my tablet[I don't like voting on it] and 2. I had sort of forgot.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:20 am

Post by Selkies »

ok so neighorhood has gone dysfunctional.

I don't think ssk should say who he protected night 3.

Late day 2 questions, exclamations, etc:
In post 3207, zMuffinMan wrote:
selkies wrote:you're gamesolving
this, for example, doesn't seem a good reason to be town reading me. i *think* i try to look like i'm game solving as either alignment
I'd say you do look like you're gamesolving when you're scum but it's different. What you've done here looks more genuine and reliant on all the available data. That's all you get in the way of feedback.
selkies wrote:plz plz plz explain why muffin is scum?
also this post weirded me out on a lot of levels, because it implies a strong-ish town read (or at least stronger than i've ever seen from ffery in recent times) and also implies that if nacho were to give some sort of reasoning (as though he really had any, lol) she'd be open to changing her mind or something? i dunno
Read hasn't changed. Of your neighborhood you've looked the most town to me since at least late day 1. Yeah you're scary-good at looking town when you're scum and I may not be any better at seeing through it, but your neighborhood does box off part of the game as a separate mini-solution.
In post 3209, zMuffinMan wrote:
selkies wrote:I've been noticing in meta dives and in newbie games that more and more, scum players are "townslipping" about being ignorant of known data
always in a far more blatant way though, no?
Usually (and more so in newbie games), but not always. I dunno. I feel like there have been some off notes here and there with notsci, to the extent that I'm not going to hang a townread on a so called townslip.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:21 am

Post by Selkies »

Late day 3 not day 2.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:42 am

Post by notscience »

Hi

I'm here to give 1/11th a fuck

I am willing to vote Aronis but I think it's L-1, don't want him to selfhammer before we can all chat and sing kumbaya
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Cabd »

Do it anyways.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 3320, notscience wrote:Hi

I am willing to vote Aronis but I think it's L-1, don't want him to selfhammer before we can all chat and sing kumbaya
Then this is my one request before I die: When I flip Town, Lynch Muffin?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:18 am

Post by notscience »

VOTE: Aronis
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 3320, notscience wrote:Hi

You still need two more votes to lynch me, you idiot.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”