NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8150 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Also you are conveniently picking your case.

Even of the VC makes him look like scum (I disagree), his interaction with muffin makes him more likely to be town.
Even if my interaction with muffin was almost nonexistent (and muffin isn't dumb enough to let his partners do that), the VC makes me town as fuck.

So... what now?
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8151 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by Empire »

Day 8, Votecount 9
Casso the King of Seals (2)
-
pieguyn, Prophylaxis

KoreanBBQ (2)
-
Ms Marangal, Sakura Hana

Prophylaxis (1)
-
Casso the King of Seals

Not Voting (2)
-
goodmorning, KoreanBBQ

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch! It is now Day 8! Deadline is on March 24th at 11:35 AM EST or in (expired on 2014-03-24 11:34:56).

Mod Notes
-
N/A
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8152 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

(Even though I don't understand why cassojis voting proph right now)
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8153 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8128, Ms Marangal wrote:God... why do I want to lynch Pie everytime he talks..
Because you don't know how to read him
Prophylaxis
Prophylaxis
Goon
Prophylaxis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8154 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by Prophylaxis »

@Korean

Who are your remaining suspects, and why isn't your vote on anyone?

The people who are going to be lynched toDay are either Casso or you, with a random stray vote on me that isn't going to pan out.

If you don't think Casso is scum, and if you won't vote yourself, and you don't understand why Casso is voting me right now.. who do you want to lynch toDay, and why? And why aren't you pushing them, instead of active lurking the Day out?

---

I agree that the early votecounts make you look town, but I don't trust myself on mafiascum meta, and I've heard that it has more.. aberrations wagons like that. Your behavior in-thread has not inspired me, and the total lack of zMuffin interactions is telling. Both of those, plus PoE, trump vote count analysis in the end.

It's basic interaction analysis and PoE - you are the only person that fits in the likely worlds.

And do you remember how did we nabbed zMuffinMan in the first place?
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8155 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by Empire »

Prodding pieguyn.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #8156 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

everyone is town

except for pie, goddammit
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8157 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by pieguyn »

pdodge no energy atm
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8158 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:03 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8154, Prophylaxis wrote:
@Korean

Who are your remaining suspects, and why isn't your vote on anyone?

The people who are going to be lynched toDay are either Casso or you, with a random stray vote on me that isn't going to pan out.

If you don't think Casso is scum, and if you won't vote yourself, and you don't understand why Casso is voting me right now.. who do you want to lynch toDay, and why? And why aren't you pushing them, instead of active lurking the Day out?

---

I agree that the early votecounts make you look town, but I don't trust myself on mafiascum meta, and I've heard that it has more.. aberrations wagons like that. Your behavior in-thread has not inspired me, and the total lack of zMuffin interactions is telling. Both of those, plus PoE, trump vote count analysis in the end.

It's basic interaction analysis and PoE - you are the only person that fits in the likely worlds.

And do you remember how did we nabbed zMuffinMan in the first place?
Why do I need to vote now?
Also I've been pretty clear about where my stances are. Started the day with thinking you/casso and now thinking of {you > sakura > casso}.
Also if I vote you right now it wouldn't be a random stray vote but a same L-2 wagon just like everyone else. Why are you trying to hide the information.
Lurked for a while bc apathy. I broke out of it now, so your "y u lurk" doesn't hold water anymore. Now that I started reviewing some stuff, the vote will follow eventually.
Also regarding my lack of interaction with muffin, I just watched casso v muffin. I did think of him as town though (and wrong.)
Also what do you mean by trump vc analysis as part of your "case" to me when you just said the vc was supposedly null on me?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8159 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:42 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Oh also re not color coding mason
I call BS on that paranoia on the masons. If you are satisfied with the PoE of yours, where the hell is that paranoia on the masons coming from?
I say you were trying to manipulate the optical view on votecounts to fit your "PoE" case of yours.

You are hiding information that is disadvantageous to you instead of considering all the information for analysis.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #8160 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:31 am

Post by goodmorning »

My lynch order, I think, is Casso>Proph. But who knows.

Not lynching Mara. Not lynching Sakura.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #8161 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

VOTE: prophy
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8162 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Empire »

Prodding Sakura Hana.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8163 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I never seem to find anything I want to post everytime i open this game, I'm pretty confident at the rate we're going that scum's going to self-destruct anyway.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8164 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:34 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 8128, Ms Marangal wrote:God... why do I want to lynch Pie everytime he talks..

so, you think Sakura is still town?

and Nero/GIF?
I have no idea. I have townreads on all of {Sakura, BBQ, Proph} and then there's Casso. so either there's 4 scum or one of my townreads is wrong and I have no time or energy to figure out which one it is. gun to the head, yes on both and Proph for potential Casso partner
In post 8132, Sakura Hana wrote:No, I actually think you and BBQ are scum, because apparently you forgot about your "Amazing Tell" that you found for me as well.
my tell on you is still there but at this point I have to consider the possibility one of you broke my tells. I really don't wanna out it but it's smth I posted in my towncase on you (and then after further research I found out it works as a tell) so I can if I really need to
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8165 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:40 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 8131, goodmorning wrote:I think Sakura is Town.
mind explaining why?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8166 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:27 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 8142, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Why was I so confident when I found SAD scum as opposed to Xenoblade? Well, in Xenoblade, SAD was a lurkfucking and didn't do shit and the reason I found him scummy was thanks to a faulty POE process where I was town reading all of the scum. Here, he had shit interactions with scum and was scummy in an active way, and thus I felt a hell of a lot better about it.

In Mistakes uPick, I lost. In Marketplace, I pushed hard for mislynches in a pretty systematic way until LyLo when I was sitting on my hands and waiting for an opportunity to quickhammer. My zeroing and killing time was when I zeroed in on and killed SAD, but that didn't result in good things so why exactly do you expect me to continue playing in the same exact way? Every single person alive was a townread for me at some point: considering I'm looking for two scum, that should be a bit of a problem, don't you think?

You are POEing me as one scum when two need to be found. I am not scum. This means there's something fundamentally wrong with your process so of course I'm going to challenge you on it: when you don't feel good about me being scum when you read my posts and when you have absolutely no idea who my partner would be, there's a problem and you should be reanalyzing instead of just going along with the lynch.

Why is it an invalid move for Proph to move off from SAD/Titus and distance for a little while? Why would he move onto Muffin earlier if he was looking to bus?

I'm asking you questions you can't answer because they're holes in your read.

I'm asking you to take away the tell because it's probably not 100%.

I am asking Proph where he made switches and why he made them: one of the great parts about reevaluating is that it's supposed to be fairly transparent as opposed to switches that just happen. My problems with the changes obviously aren't because there were changes, but because there were changes for no reason.

You know Sakura better than anyone else in this game. I would expect you to be able to see what makes her town, what makes her scum better than anyone else in the game regardless of whether you have a tendency to scumread her or not.
I feel fine with you being scum bc of your posts and the reason I don't know your partner is bc I literally haven't put in enough analysis to figure it out. where'd you get the idea I don't? bc I feel like you're putting words in my mouth

it's not impossible but if he was planning to bus zmuffin he probably would have done so immediately given that's his agenda. but instead it came across as genuine. however, I could see it as a bus especially bc the whole point is to look as natural as possible

you're one of the people I read p much entirely by POE. if it reaches late game, everyone else is town, and I haven't seen anything especially town from you, then I assume you're scum. it's how I pegged you in both IN and marketplace and it's also how I read ppl like zmuffin. the point is, you're asking me questions about what I find especially scummy in your posts when I'VE ALREADY SAID IT'S ENTIRELY POE AND IT'S BC EVERYONE ELSE IS MORE TOWN THAN YOU. this is what I mean when I say "leading everyone around in circles" - you're asking me smth that's completely unrelated to my actual point bc I don't have an answer for it. this is scum motivated thought

what the fuck @ last sentence? if I have a tendency to scumread her, I obviously don't know what makes her town or what makes her scum bc if I did I'd be able to read her every time. so this literally contradicts itself. and on top of that YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH BOTH ME AND SAKURA IN THE SAME GAME and how I tend to misread the shit out of her and am still paranoid as fuck about her even if I have a townread on her. so why would you think this?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8167 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:32 pm

Post by pieguyn »

also I realized smth

zmuffin's scum MO = hard bussing. him to his entire team in death's diner, him to BRO in IN, Nacho and him to DoctorPepper in marketplace 3.

who did he start pushing immediately after he came into the game?

idk if this means anything considering he could have been manipulating his meta, but still
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8168 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:34 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 8158, KoreanBBQ wrote:Also I've been pretty clear about where my stances are. Started the day with thinking you/casso and now thinking of {you > sakura > casso}.
why Sakura over Casso?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8169 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:06 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 8164, pieguyn wrote:I have no idea. I have townreads on all of {Sakura, BBQ, Proph} and then there's Casso. so either there's 4 scum or one of my townreads is wrong and I have no time or energy to figure out which one it is. gun to the head, yes on both and Proph for potential Casso partner
My take on this is that now you think that i'm not a possible Casso partner on whom you got your read wrong but Proph instead, then why are you questioning GM, A mason on her read on me when you've apparently already sorted me out?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #8170 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:14 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 8165, pieguyn wrote:
In post 8131, goodmorning wrote:I think Sakura is Town.
mind explaining why?
I do mind.

I really want to vote Casso right now.

Also,
I'm LA til April 4.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8171 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:22 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Whoever asked about my lynch order

I dont think casso and proph is scum together
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8172 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Casso the King of Seals »

In post 8145, Ms Marangal wrote:rhouht there was a maf. doc flip?

and, I dont really agree Vig isnt that powerful a role, especially when it serves to be a miller as well. encryptor is somewhat powerful, but... and, if the game is mostly vt/goon, the jk is rendered pretty much useless and ( I think) the mass claim has proven as such alomg with tje dead townsmen
Millers are scummy roles that are usually mislynched somewhere during the game.
Vigs give town an extra lynch when used properly and can confirm themselves as town: outs gunsmith if gunsmith targets vig, but there aren't the greatest chances of that happening.

JK is stronger early game for protection purposes and late game for blocking purposes and generally are the strongest protective roles on the market.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8173 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:57 am

In post 8146, Ms Marangal wrote:also, depending on the powers empire gave the JOAT, it can be an extemely powerful role
What exactly could the JOAT have that makes it so powerful?
Make the most stacked JOAT you can imagine in a normal game.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8174 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:59 am

In post 8147, Ms Marangal wrote:id also like it if you could answer my question on sak. I am confused as to where you stand on her and why
She's still town: Thor misinterpreted my answer to pie about why I suspected Sakura on Day 1 as a "this is why I suspect Sakura" piece of writing.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”