NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8175 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Casso the King of Seals »

In post 8154, Prophylaxis wrote:
@Korean

Who are your remaining suspects, and why isn't your vote on anyone?

The people who are going to be lynched toDay are either Casso or you, with a random stray vote on me that isn't going to pan out.

If you don't think Casso is scum, and if you won't vote yourself, and you don't understand why Casso is voting me right now.. who do you want to lynch toDay, and why? And why aren't you pushing them, instead of active lurking the Day out?

---

I agree that the early votecounts make you look town, but I don't trust myself on mafiascum meta, and I've heard that it has more.. aberrations wagons like that. Your behavior in-thread has not inspired me, and the total lack of zMuffin interactions is telling. Both of those, plus PoE, trump vote count analysis in the end.

It's basic interaction analysis and PoE - you are the only person that fits in the likely worlds.

And do you remember how did we nabbed zMuffinMan in the first place?
Mafiascum wagons being strange means that you can ignore wagons that make BBQ look town but wagons that make him look like scum are still okay?

Really?
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8176 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:04 am

In post 8166, pieguyn wrote:
In post 8142, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Why was I so confident when I found SAD scum as opposed to Xenoblade? Well, in Xenoblade, SAD was a lurkfucking and didn't do shit and the reason I found him scummy was thanks to a faulty POE process where I was town reading all of the scum. Here, he had shit interactions with scum and was scummy in an active way, and thus I felt a hell of a lot better about it.

In Mistakes uPick, I lost. In Marketplace, I pushed hard for mislynches in a pretty systematic way until LyLo when I was sitting on my hands and waiting for an opportunity to quickhammer. My zeroing and killing time was when I zeroed in on and killed SAD, but that didn't result in good things so why exactly do you expect me to continue playing in the same exact way? Every single person alive was a townread for me at some point: considering I'm looking for two scum, that should be a bit of a problem, don't you think?

You are POEing me as one scum when two need to be found. I am not scum. This means there's something fundamentally wrong with your process so of course I'm going to challenge you on it: when you don't feel good about me being scum when you read my posts and when you have absolutely no idea who my partner would be, there's a problem and you should be reanalyzing instead of just going along with the lynch.

Why is it an invalid move for Proph to move off from SAD/Titus and distance for a little while? Why would he move onto Muffin earlier if he was looking to bus?

I'm asking you questions you can't answer because they're holes in your read.

I'm asking you to take away the tell because it's probably not 100%.

I am asking Proph where he made switches and why he made them: one of the great parts about reevaluating is that it's supposed to be fairly transparent as opposed to switches that just happen. My problems with the changes obviously aren't because there were changes, but because there were changes for no reason.

You know Sakura better than anyone else in this game. I would expect you to be able to see what makes her town, what makes her scum better than anyone else in the game regardless of whether you have a tendency to scumread her or not.
I feel fine with you being scum bc of your posts and the reason I don't know your partner is bc I literally haven't put in enough analysis to figure it out. where'd you get the idea I don't? bc I feel like you're putting words in my mouth

it's not impossible but if he was planning to bus zmuffin he probably would have done so immediately given that's his agenda. but instead it came across as genuine. however, I could see it as a bus especially bc the whole point is to look as natural as possible

you're one of the people I read p much entirely by POE. if it reaches late game, everyone else is town, and I haven't seen anything especially town from you, then I assume you're scum. it's how I pegged you in both IN and marketplace and it's also how I read ppl like zmuffin. the point is, you're asking me questions about what I find especially scummy in your posts when I'VE ALREADY SAID IT'S ENTIRELY POE AND IT'S BC EVERYONE ELSE IS MORE TOWN THAN YOU. this is what I mean when I say "leading everyone around in circles" - you're asking me smth that's completely unrelated to my actual point bc I don't have an answer for it. this is scum motivated thought

what the fuck @ last sentence? if I have a tendency to scumread her, I obviously don't know what makes her town or what makes her scum bc if I did I'd be able to read her every time. so this literally contradicts itself. and on top of that YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH BOTH ME AND SAKURA IN THE SAME GAME and how I tend to misread the shit out of her and am still paranoid as fuck about her even if I have a townread on her. so why would you think this?
You have the most experience with Sakura, meaning you know her play style better than most and generally won't read her off play style things. This translates into you knowing how to read her better than most. What about this explanation isn't clicking for you? Results in reading accuracy don't always translate into ability to read accurately.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8177 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:23 am

Post by Empire »

Day 8, Votecount 10
Prophylaxis (2)
-
Casso the King of Seals, Ms Marangal

Casso the King of Seals (2)
-
pieguyn, Prophylaxis

KoreanBBQ (1)
-
Sakura Hana

Not Voting (2)
-
goodmorning, KoreanBBQ

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch! It is now Day 8! Deadline is on March 24th at 11:35 AM EST or in (expired on 2014-03-24 11:34:56).

Mod Notes
-
goodmorning is V/LA until April 1st.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8178 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:16 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

So...as has been said to death...scum were wagoning me on d1. For anyone to believe that we are scum then you'd have to believe that I was wagoned by atleast two of my buddies and I attacked 3 of them (Muffin, Gen and SSK)

I think Mara's play has been horrible and would make sense from scum but the masons seem to fit in the set up and I don't really see GM all that scummy so meh.

vote:Hana

Hana still not claiming is anti-town. I think that this game becomes solvable once she claims and/or we get her flip. I also don't remember her interacting to my earlier vote on her and her vote on us for shit all reason makes me think this is scum.
In post 8154, Prophylaxis wrote:and the total lack of zMuffin interactions is telling.
except this is a fucking lie

currently leaning a Hana/proph team
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8179 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:18 am

Vote proph!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8180 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 8178, KoreanBBQ wrote:Hana still not claiming is anti-town. I think that this game becomes solvable once she claims and/or we get her flip. I also don't remember her interacting to my earlier vote on her and her vote on us for shit all reason makes me think this is scum.
See this is the part where scum is scared of what kind of role I have and wants me lynched.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8181 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:22 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

or idk....see the thing is that Muffin was trying to lynch proph so attempted bus? idk but his lies are terrible but then again Nacho lies all the time as town so maybe its just a can't read very well?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8182 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:25 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8180, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 8178, KoreanBBQ wrote:Hana still not claiming is anti-town. I think that this game becomes solvable once she claims and/or we get her flip. I also don't remember her interacting to my earlier vote on her and her vote on us for shit all reason makes me think this is scum.
See this is the part where scum is scared of what kind of role I have and wants me lynched.
yep, that's totes it. Why do you think you shouldn't claim.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8183 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:29 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

A Hanapie team? bet that would taste nasty.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8184 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:33 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

So you think that Muffin was trying to bus his buddy?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8185 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:38 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

See, here's the thing. there are 8 confirmed vts (myself and the dead ones) and then we have the masons and the dead prs. Town is ATLEAST 15 if not 16 players so that means that atleast 2 of the vts are telling the truth I think your claim would go along ways in solving this game. I don't think your refusal to claim is in the best interest of the town.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8186 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 8185, KoreanBBQ wrote:I think your claim would go along ways in solving this game. I don't think your refusal to claim is in the best interest of the town.
Really? I disagree!
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8187 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:46 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Are we 1v1ing?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8188 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 8187, KoreanBBQ wrote:Are we 1v1ing?
Considering we are voting each other I guess so.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8189 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:50 am

In post 8184, KoreanBBQ wrote:
So you think that Muffin was trying to bus his buddy?
Why not?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8190 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:56 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8188, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 8187, KoreanBBQ wrote:Are we 1v1ing?
Considering we are voting each other I guess so.
vote:kbbq

When we flip ton Hana dies tomorrow.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8191 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

You are tainting VCA with your own vote, also this is the kind of stuff I used to pull both as town and scum in the past so... your AtF isn't working.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8192 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:15 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

no, its not any ATE, I legit think you are one of the last scum. You should have been lynched days ago but you threw a fit and got out of it. So if I have to die to help the town win then so be it. Someone already mentioned how you are just coasting through the game and your reasonless vote on us only goes to show that you don't care who gets lynched.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8193 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:15 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

no, its not any ATE, I legit think you are one of the last scum. You should have been lynched days ago but you threw a fit and got out of it. So if I have to die to help the town win then so be it. Someone already mentioned how you are just coasting through the game and your reasonless vote on us only goes to show that you don't care who gets lynched.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8194 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

My vote against you isn't without reason, but there's a reason Llamarble the Paragon died, and I want to find it.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8195 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:24 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

but then again her attack SSK mimics closely to my own and that makes me think town so maybe she's just horrible.

hrmmmm....the question is would muffin try to bus his buddy?

And the only thing I have on Pie is his dumb vote hopping on day 1.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8196 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:26 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8194, Sakura Hana wrote:My vote against you isn't without reason, but there's a reason Llamarble the Paragon died, and I want to find it.
*jaw drops*

this is absolutely shitty reasoning and if you truly believed this then why did you not vote me right off the bat?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8197 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 7985, Sakura Hana wrote:
Vote: BBQ

Here's some gut feeling I had from Varsoon flipping town back from D1, hope this is right,
it was the one Norl was voting before switching to SAD yesterday.
I did.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8198 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:37 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

fair enuff. I didn't remember that but still your reasons are complete and udder shit.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8199 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8194, Sakura Hana wrote:My vote against you isn't without reason, but there's a reason Llamarble the Paragon died, and I want to find it.
Probably because he was efforting

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”