jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:52 am

Post by jbomber732 »

In post 149, beastcharizard wrote:Hopkirk, you weren't even in RVS. You just came in throwing around a vote for bad reasons. Then after you had to reply you made yourself look worse not better. When are the bigger reasons going to come? You tried to start a wagon on someone and had nothing behind it. You are throwing stuff out and hoping it sticks. What is your opinion on me exactly?

@Bomber:

You should just pretend this is a newbie game actually. I probably play with the amount of skill new players have anyway so it shouldn't be hard. Can you expand on your Hopkirk townness and your Bob scumness reads please?
Ok well bob sorta seems like he is saying what people want to hear sometimes, and he seems to be making reads up. Reminder its not a strong read. Its sorta just a gut read in a way. Hop seems like he is town, and he acts towny. I'm bad at explaining my reads, but I'll quote things when they come up.

Vote Count 1.06

Bicephalous Bob (3) - Twisted Advice, GreyICE, Antihero
Lords of the Unreal (3) - Turkish Van, MafiaSSK, Lords of the Unreal
MafiaSSK (2) - MonkeyMan576, PeregrineV
GreyICE (1) - Kublai Khan
Turkish Van (1) - notscience
Antihero (1) - Bicephalous Bob
MonkeyMan576 (1) - Hopkirk
Hopkirk (1) - beastcharizard

Not Voting (5) - Katarina LeBlanc, Metal Sonic, Guzame, burn_209, jbomber732

18 alive, 10 to lynch. Deadline is set for 3 weeks from now, on April 21st, 2014 at 6:00 p.m., PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2014-04-21 18:00:00)
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:04 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 150, jbomber732 wrote:
In post 149, beastcharizard wrote:Hopkirk, you weren't even in RVS. You just came in throwing around a vote for bad reasons. Then after you had to reply you made yourself look worse not better. When are the bigger reasons going to come? You tried to start a wagon on someone and had nothing behind it. You are throwing stuff out and hoping it sticks. What is your opinion on me exactly?

@Bomber:

You should just pretend this is a newbie game actually. I probably play with the amount of skill new players have anyway so it shouldn't be hard. Can you expand on your Hopkirk townness and your Bob scumness reads please?
Ok well bob sorta seems like he is saying what people want to hear sometimes, and he seems to be making reads up. Reminder its not a strong read. Its sorta just a gut read in a way. Hop seems like he is town, and he acts towny. I'm bad at explaining my reads, but I'll quote things when they come up.
When they come up? That makes it seem like your reads are superficial. Why not quote the posts that made you think they were town/scum in the first place and explain from there?
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:11 am

Post by jbomber732 »

In post 50, Bicephalous Bob wrote:
In post 27, GreyICE wrote:
In post 25, Bicephalous Bob wrote:you're not getting a reaction
Coaching your scumbuddies already bob?
if you're town you really have to play better because you are looking really scummy right now
Ok I'll do that. So this quote just gave me a bad look at him because if thats all he really has to say, then the read doesn't seem genuine.
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:12 am

Post by jbomber732 »

This doesn't seem like his personality, and it seems forced.
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: I don't know why you're linking me to pictures of babies on Facebook

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by Bicephalous Bob »

In post 152, jbomber732 wrote:
In post 50, Bicephalous Bob wrote:
In post 27, GreyICE wrote:
In post 25, Bicephalous Bob wrote:you're not getting a reaction
Coaching your scumbuddies already bob?
if you're town you really have to play better because you are looking really scummy right now
Ok I'll do that. So this quote just gave me a bad look at him because if thats all he really has to say, then the read doesn't seem genuine.
it was a joke

grey asked me if I was coaching him, I responded by coaching him
jbomber732 wrote:
This doesn't seem like his personality, and it seems forced.
mockingly calling someone snarky is way more fun than sarcastically calling someone clever
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

This is scumhunting? *yawn*
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by Twisted Advice »

I know, right? It's not even sporting if they're going to throw themselves at us.

Iago
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

@Bicephalous Bob - What's the purpose of the chess image in ?

@jbomber732 - Why vote Bicephalous Bob in ? And explain where you saw "blue"..

@beastcharizard - Explain the reasoning of .

@Lords of the Unreal - Why the self-vote in RVS?

@Twisted Advice
- Why are you calling GreyICE town and Bicephalous Bob scum? (second time asking)
- Why is notscience very likely town?

@Katarina LeBlanc - Why are your only two posts useless fluff?
In post 62, GreyICE wrote:(also we should note that KKK is ranting about alignment-nonindicative things, like 'bad reasons for voting', 'how terrible it is when people roleplay' and 'secret hydras are so terrible'. These have nothing to do with anyone's alignment in game, and are a general distraction from mafia. I am sure he feels passionately about him, but like KKK himself, these are utterly irrelevant)
Do not address me as "KKK". Also, don't throw around the word "retard" (). Please try to actually be civil for a refreshing change.

@Twisted Advice - (re: ) How is that "town as fuck"? Any scum could write that in their sleep.
In post 141, Twisted Advice wrote:Re 60: I don't know why this is so hard. 33 bugged me slightly, but my other head had a stronger opinion in the opposite direction.
You realize that this is a recap and not an explanation, right?

@PeregrineV - Why are you voting MafiaSSK? Why at that point?

Early Reads:
Townish: Bicephalous Bob, Twisted Advice, Hopkirk

Need further study: Lords of the Unreal, mafiaSSK, burn_209, Metal Sonic, notsience, Turkish Van, Guzame?

slight scum: Katarina LeBlanc, beastcharizard, Antihero, MonkeyMan576

Strongest scum-feelings: GreyICE, jbomber732
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

It was clearly RVS. Metal was the only one not confirmed at that point so I used it as my fun reason.

I know the following players from another site as well:

notscience
Katarina
Hopkirk
Metal Sonic

I like choosing them as my RVS targets if I am in a game with them.

Can you explain your reads please? Kat has said like 2 things and Metal has said like 1 thing yet one is slight scum and the other needs more? Neither have posted content so i am curious how you got those reads. I agree with the jbomber scum read only because they played the new card and their reads don't make much sense to me. How is Hopkirk town exactly?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

I will read soon
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

The above post by beast is super town

That's all I bothered to read
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Lords of the Unreal
Lords of the Unreal
Townie
Lords of the Unreal
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Lords of the Unreal »

Hey Khan, you remember me, right? And how I self vote every game?

Lords of the Unreal
Lords of the Unreal
Townie
Lords of the Unreal
Townie
Townie

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:42 pm

Also off my not-reading the thread, I want to create a townblock of SSK-us-Twisted Advice-Katerina-PV-GreyICE

-Dragon
Lords of the Unreal
Lords of the Unreal
Townie
Lords of the Unreal
Townie
Townie

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:59 pm

meow

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kublai Khan

~Adaptive Automaton
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Antihero »

@kk

i'm guessing your scumread on beast, monkeyman and i stem from your read on hopkirk and bob?
the one i'm really interested in is beast, please expound on that one
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I find it interesting that beast is the only one that is mentioning that there are players that have a relationship on another site.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 164, Antihero wrote:@kk

i'm guessing your scumread on beast, monkeyman and i stem from your read on hopkirk and bob?
the one i'm really interested in is beast, please expound on that one
amendment: expound on your monkeyman one too, i think that one's interesting as well.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

The first game was like half filled by players from the other site. We have a close knit bond and I feel we all think we can read the others better than most people.

Why is that interesting? I am assuming you guys read/skimmed the first game. Also, if we have prior relationships I feel that it should be common knowledge. It might help explain why we are so confident about our reads of each other. You know how people with more games with a certain player are normally more confident they can read said person better? Same thing basically.
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Twisted Advice »

In post 63, Bicephalous Bob wrote:
In post 60, Twisted Advice wrote:As I have already said, I found Bob's posts to feel more fake and more an attempt to appear lighthearted about RVS. I like GreyICE for town at the moment because of his suspicions on Bob.
You read greyICE as town not because of his aggressive tone and his attempt to get people to react to his jester claim, but because he placed a naked vote on me?
Aggression is aggression. It means little. The jester claim was simply a dull joke. I liked the fact that he pulled suspicion on you. I also feel like one of you has a very good chance at being scum. My thoughts are more with you than with him. How is this difficult to understand?

Post 73 from Hopkirk turns my stomach. As Iago has already stated, he found minor things off with Turkish Van. I explained that I found Turkish Van to have a much more town tone and that is why I unvoted. Iago feels he can go either way, so let me drive that read myself. Plus there are scum reads we agree on that are much better lynches. For instance you and Bob.

In addition your vote on Monkeyman is painfully opportunistic for painfully poor reasons. Antihero has done a pretty good job explaining why you are scum.

Regarding post 99, I encourage you to read the above, Hopkirk.

Bob, how is Hopkirk so 'townish'? I fail to see it. I ask you as well, jbomber.

Kublai Khan:
See above for GreyICE versus Bob
notscience is a player who will reveal himself in time. Plus I mildly enjoyed post 43.

Now let us discuss your reads list: namely that it conflicts will essentially every read of mine.
Explain how both Bob and Hopkirk are both town. I could see the argument that one might be scum and the other may be oblivious of this and be playing along, but I find it incredibly naive to believe them both town.

In addition, please explain how you have scum reads on Katarina, charizard, Monkeyman, and Antihero, as well as GreyICE and jbomber. In fact if you could explain all of your reads, that would be most appreciated.

Lords of the Unreal, it is very unlikely that Kublai Khan is scum. All of his misplaced aggression towards us as a hydra did not seem to be an attempt to misdirect the town. It felt like legitimate irritation from a townie who was frustrated by, in his mine, something undermining his ability to read the game.

Also I would like to see a serious reaction from Bob. He looks like scum trying to avoid any risk of letting anything slip, and thus treating everything as a long running joke. I don't see why town would try for so long to be so distanced from the game. I don't see the town motivation to feign such a lack of seriousness.

~The Royal Vizier
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Twisted Advice »

@KK:
re notscience, I liked his early posts. But he's not worth our attention at the moment as his alignment will become obvious extremely quickly. That's just how he works.

I thought that one Greyice post was town not because scum couldn't have written it, but because it would not be in their best interests to write it.

My master has covered the rest admirably. I am fortunate to serve one so wise and powerful. I would parrot his opinion about your reads list, as I believe I disagree with virtually every part of it (except possibly Katarina, though that's exclusively my opinion). Please elaborate.

BC, you mentioned that your little subgroup have good reads on each other, and yet I don't think I know what your reads on all of them are.

Iago
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Twisted Advice »

(And yes, we did just give conflicting reasons for Greyice being town; we agree on the read but for different reasons)

Iago
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Don't mind me, just egoposting through~
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

1.)At this stage of the game those reasons seem enough for preliminary voting... nothing better means you use your vote for little things and see how stuff develops.
2.) Yeah that helps develop the gamestate/get reads. If you don't pick up on little things and question people about them you're not going to get reads.
3.) Leaning bad but that's possibly because pretty much all you've said is about me and is wrong.

“The first game was like half filled by players from the other site. We have a close knit bond and I feel we all think we can read the others better than most people.”: I don’t think I’ve played with beast or notscience more than once (or twice at the most).

@Twisted: 73 I have clearly explained my logic. 99- we can’t see your quicktopic can we? So why do you expect us to know what's in it?

UNVOTE: Monkey
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Twisted Advice »

I am a bit more of a night owl than the grand vizier, so he can yell at me for this in the morning if he wants. I can't not react here.
In post 172, Hopkirk wrote:99- we can’t see your quicktopic can we? So why do you expect us to know what's in it?
Perhaps because we told you with words in this thread just now?
In post 172, Hopkirk wrote:@Twisted: 73 I have clearly explained my logic.

UNVOTE: Monkey
You did not just do that. Did he just do that? I am pretty sure he just did that.

Did you think no one was going to notice you slipping that unvote in there (just because you got attacked for your vote)? And right after you defended you own logic, implying you still believe in the vote. AND not because you needed to move your vote somewhere else? Oh come ON.

VOTE: Hopkirk

Iago
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

1.) Which was not present when you attacked me for saying it?

2.) Yes- as a reaction test. Seeing if anyone voting me would unvote when i did then they would be probable partners for monkey.
The initial logic i've already said was not the best-it's good for the stage it was made at-thus the scumread is minor. Why do you think i can't change my votes?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”