Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Zdenek,

I am back to thinking that bandb is town. you´ll have to deal with it.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 77, Serene2 wrote:i'm not ignoring you mollie, i just figure it's too early to remind you that you can't read me for shit
In post 199, Infinite Jesters wrote:p.s. - I have ALWAYS read you correctly
Uh oh.

I'm not unhappy that the lovers are outed.
In post 205, Infinite Jesters wrote:wrt bold: makes me think you don't really think that bird people are actually scum and are just voting them for the hell of it.
Yes, this is possible.
In post 209, Infinite Jesters wrote:you are being positively useless if town and seem to be butthurt about being outed. what do you think about serene's instatownread on you? like you haven't mentioned it at all and I find that weird.
You're seriously going back to this?
In post 223, Svenskt Stål wrote:Were you not lovers in anything goes and effectively cleared day 1 after you claimed with whoever it was?
I'm looking forward to the answer to this.

In post 227, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 225, BirdAndBeast wrote:We haven't coordinated over the last 12 hours or so, but I have a few bullet points to share.
1) Anyone not townreading Mollie is doing it wrong. REALLY wrong. She is transparently town.
2) Brian Skies is better than his entry post makes me think he is, so leaning scum on him from pure burden of proficiency.
3) Goat probably townslipped by posting because if he were scum, hed be more aware of the gamestate due to having daytalk in his QT
4) I realize we've been trolling, but really? We're pretty fucking town, ESPECIALLY since point 3 ^ makes Goat practically conftown, you're all welcome.
I like this, please keep this.

Also why are you not townreading me? I dont understand what I am doing wrong. Help me.

VOTE: ika
I really hate that your criticizing Infinite Jesters for not providing reasoning and foliowing it up with that.
In post 232, Serene2 wrote:Nice try using fake dissonance to discredit a claimed lover of all things.
This is silly.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Zdenek, You are coming of as scum trying to answer every post in the thread with 5 words.

Ika has 2 posts, what kind of reasons could I have?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 226, BirdAndBeast wrote:Fake edit: Oh I forgot about something in that BS post that made me lean town on him, so I'll call him nul for now :shifty: . But really, come on man.
I'm also going to pretend I have no idea what you're talking about. But feel free to think what you want.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 252, Svenskt Stål wrote:Ika has 2 posts, what kind of reasons could I have?
I don't know. It's just weird in light of your criticism of IJ.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 248, ~Jordan` wrote:why did i stay in this friggin game
Because you want to shock and awe us with your beautiful case on Serene-scum. Or Agar-scum. I forget which one you're voting.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 254, Zdenek wrote:
In post 252, Svenskt Stål wrote:Ika has 2 posts, what kind of reasons could I have?
Explain why.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Infinite Jesters »

brian I think you shld misrep moar!

I never said we were strong players in fact I would say we are downright terrible.

and I am 57 I never thought that I would have skinny legs or a flat ass. what is this world coming to.

agar is scumzorz and sven is being weird cos he is not addressing 1 point not at all.

I am still waiting for answers to my questions rather than stupid posturing.

people voting bird people should feel absolutely horrible.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:36 am

Post by AGar »

In post 105, ika wrote:Ignoring all posts untill im not board and decide to look at it.

Claiming vanilla townie.

Someone want to summerize everything or shall i check back in when i feel like it?
Someone for the love of god kill this with fire.
In post 238, Zdenek wrote:
In post 58, AGar wrote:Yes, trying to cut out things like voting for the player who is mod-confirmed unlynchable town in the other shift surely benefits scum. If it were a normal game, sure that'd be funny and fine.
No, no, it wouldn't be, and here it's worse.
Are you saying it wouldn't be funny in another game? Or it's worse to try and stop it here? Not following, Zed.
In post 241, BirdAndBeast wrote:ESPECIALLY since AGar SHOULD suspect us since he actually talked about how posting smoke is scummy in this game and then he wrote us off as town despite having beef with us posting smoke.
Acting in an anti-town manner != scum

Also, Jordan vote is still the best vote as he continues to obstinately waste his entire first shift with "I don't have tiiiiime." but in the meantime continues making garbage fluff posting.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

mollie,

You are not answering my questions.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 256, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 254, Zdenek wrote:
Explain why.
Well re-reading, you were actually criticizing them for not being able to follow their thoughts and thinking that their logic was just to piss people off, as opposed to not providing reasons, so I this bothers me less - I mean I still don't understand your vote, but carry on.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 258, AGar wrote:Are you saying it wouldn't be funny in another game? Or it's worse to try and stop it here? Not following, Zed.
I think it would be bad in another game, and that it's worse in this one.
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:46 am

Post by ~Jordan` »

Also, Jordan vote is still the best vote as he continues to obstinately waste his entire first shift with "I don't have tiiiiime." but in the meantime continues making garbage fluff posting.
if i don't stay engaged then ill fall behind; fluffposting is easy
as long as i lay out my reads before shift ends itll be a good day
kick logic to the curb and do the impossible!
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 51, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 49, Serene2 wrote:I feel like he's at the very LEAST trying to keep the town on track for having a productive first shift
So do I, I just think the track he wants the town to be listening to is a scum-oriented tune.
How exactly is the tune that he wants town to be listening to, scum-oriented?
In post 56, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 53, Serene2 wrote:
In post 52, BirdAndBeast wrote:You can keep a town on track.

A town? sure. this town? EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
Mastin wants you to rage more.
This would not be a positive thing at this point, so why do you want it and what do you think warranted it?
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:49 am

In post 259, Svenskt Stål wrote:mollie,

You are not answering my questions.
sven,

you are scum and I just know it.

I will answer yours if you answer mine.

altho I don't even remember what the questions were other than you bitching about bird people or what you are doing wrong.
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:49 am

Post by ~Jordan` »

i know that it's important to pressure me but if that's all you're doing this shift it's not much
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:50 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 199, Infinite Jesters wrote:kuribo y u so boring, that is why
I think you are scum.

~ love, mollie

p.s. - I have ALWAYS read you correctly
1) just because i'm not raging endlessly doesn't mean I'm not playing or paying attention. it's bullshit like that which made me not want to play anymore in the first place. to wit, i hate being town and i hate even more that i have to argue endlessly with people who think i'm not raging enough. i'll yell when i'm good and god damn ready.

2) you have not always read me correctly, no matter how many times you repeat that
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Serene2 »

the fact that people scum-read Agar for asking the town to focus while B&B ACTIVELY PROVES OVER THE LAST SEVEN PAGES WHY FOCUS IS NECESSARY actually makes me want to murder you everyone on his wagon

it is an absolutely ass-backwards argument that should be cast into the depths of the sea
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:58 am

Post by ~Jordan` »

but since asking the town to focus is what agar spends most of his time doing, he gets cheap townpoints
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Serene2 »

that's an abject falsehood, jordan

he made one post explaining his stance on the matter, ONE, and then explained why he felt that way when mollie asked him to

you're not going to convince me that YET ANOTHER RE-TREAD of Anything Goes is going to lead to anything but a scum win

and mastin was scum in that! he knows god damn well that the shitstorm in that game helped push him to victory

Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:06 am

1. I thought you loved being town. since you brag about being town a lot. :/
2. I have.

3. bird people are town I think and you are not even trying to sort them out. sorry you are not on the same team.

cos that is how it adds up.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 270, Infinite Jesters wrote:1. I thought you loved being town. since you brag about being town a lot. :/
i've stated many, many times that i prefer being scum

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:10 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 270, Infinite Jesters wrote:I think and you are not even trying to sort them out.

like hell i'm not, don't even give me that shit

~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:13 am

Post by ~Jordan` »

In post 269, Serene2 wrote:that's an abject falsehood, jordan

he made one post explaining his stance on the matter, ONE, and then explained why he felt that way when mollie asked him to

you're not going to convince me that YET ANOTHER RE-TREAD of Anything Goes is going to lead to anything but a scum win

and mastin was scum in that! he knows god damn well that the shitstorm in that game helped push him to victory
why does talking to you feel like im in some rpg

Let's do a rundown —
Agar has made FIVE posts.
ONE is an RVS vote.
At least THREE have, as their main idea, "more serious posts plox".

Abject falsehood, my ass.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:14 am

Post by Serene2 »

no fucking shit, sherlock HE WAS CALLED OUT FOR ASKING FOR MORE SERIOUS POSTS

you don't get to give someone crap for something and then bitch about it when they keep talking about the very same subject

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”