pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #326 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 308, Serene2 wrote:
In post 306, BirdAndBeast wrote:Nope. What started the 40 pages of bullshit was you outing my role and YOURS by CCing it with shitty setup spec that turned out to be shitty. You then called me scummy for a myriad of surefire scumtells like me predicting Molla 3rd party (which he basically was). So no. Im not taking blame form you for that, thanks.

you know what, FUCK YOU

and as i said in the dead QT for that game, FUCK YOU

i wouldn't have outted my role if you hadn't spent FORTY FUCKING PAGES scumreading me for no god damn reason

there's a fucking reason you were the MVP of the scumteam, so how about you cram it, you arrogant shithead
okay kuribo you didn't out cos of fratbros you did that on your own. at least that is how it reads to me.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #920 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

okay so mebbe serene is town

AGAR IS STILL IGNORING ME

if bird people are scum then holy shit
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1315 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:13 am

Post by pirate mollie »

UNVOTE:
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1394 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1387, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1385, Infinite Jesters wrote:brian we just had a usurper in ag even if you think it is a possibility it would be a possibility between a lyncher or usurper by following with what you are saying. so out of those 2 scenarios why are you not willing to lynch serene? and why would you make a deal with them?
In post 1342, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1323, Infinite Jesters wrote:I don't like brian's ready offer to lynch bird people to help serene out when if serene is a lyncher that would confirm bird people as town. <--- why would you want to help a lyncher.
I believe that if Serene is either a lyncher/usurper, that he's probably a lyncher. It has to do with the way they just tunnel on their target and say that if we get them lynched, we'll get both of them out of our hair. I don't actually know how usurpers work, but I'd assume they'd still have to play the game out as if they were scum.

I'm also working under the assumption that a lyncher is a role that jointly wins with the winning faction. So as long as they're a lyncher (3rd party), I don't mind working with Serene as long as:
1) It doesn't impede my wincon.
2) They find me scum, which actually helps me with my wincon. This hydra also seems willing to work with me.
3) I don't have to read 10+ pages of biased BnB tunnel every time I open this thread.
4) They turn their focus towards a town-motivated one.

It's a win-win situation for me. And I think there's a way for everyone to be happy (well, except for the scumteam and BnB).

There are three capable town players in that hydra. Not one, not two, THREE! And I'd rather have them help us towards a town wincon as long as I believe there's a way everyone can profit.

Also, I will not be entertaining a lynch on BnB without a valid scumread on them as long as the threat of losing is still a major concern to me.

I mean. Seriously. Kuribo even drew me a pretty map. Look at how much work he put into that thing. It's so adorable!

@Kuribo: I still think Mollie is very likely to be town. If BnB is scum, she's probably just misreading them.
in neither of those scenarios is serene town and a lyncher is most likely to target town but a usurper is most likely to target scum cos of their wc what makes you think that serene would help you find scum after being recruited via fulfilling their wc of their team if the latter were true and why would you want to help a lyncher fullfill their wc on probable town.

what am I missing here
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1452 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

LETS JUST LYNCH SERENE
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1834 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1833, BirdAndBeast wrote:Kinda. ika could be scum or town, but probably not a good place to vote today.
Zdenek could be either, but probably not a good place to vote today.
And as for serene's claim being BS.
Well.

I'd love for it to be a scumclaim from him.
But this is kuribo we're talking about.
yabbut it was fauxthing that made that big long post about breadcrumbing and shit. he has never struck me as a player who would gambit for diminished returns.

that you are ignoring this except to casually bring this up is weird.

what is stranger is that I have been screeching through the rooftops that serene is scum, their claim is shit and I think perv made a mention of it too.

I want you guyz to be town but I am losing faith here :(
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1869 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1868, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1864, Infinite Jesters wrote:I feel like something needs to happen between serene and bird people. I am losing confidence in my town read on bird people. ap is not letting me IN with these last few exchanges and that has never been a problem before. ever. except when he is scum.
Excuse me? I just. I just dont even know what to tell you at this point. I responded to you with a fairly large post all cause you wanted one and now Im shutting you off and pretty obviously must be scum!! Ya, no thanks.

In case it hasnt been made clear: I have zero time for this right now. I got chewed out at work, by my boss for this issue still being open and its crunch time for me. On top of that, I was visiting my boyfriend last week which is something I only get to do like 20% of my time MAXIMUM. Im only putting in the teensiest amount of giveafuck right now because the shift is ending soon and I want to have my vote somewhere productive.

K bye.
see why are you getting so defensive

you did earlier too. what was the point about planting drugs on brian skies post? your interactions with serene confuse me and you never really did address the point that I made about fauxthing making the breadcrumb post or whatever and not kuribo.

zden vote is not a productive 1. you are either trolleytracking which I know you are perfectly capable of doing as town but I do not see why you have the stance on serene that you do.

and I am at a loss as to why every1 is losing steam. we have a scum lynch. desp thinks it is the mechanic but I don't get it, we knew what the mechanic was when we all signed up for it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2732 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2729, FourteenPointFive wrote:No I don't think you're reading what I'm saying. It's 8 to lynch. We have 8 in our shift. If Ika is scum she isn't getting lynched. Someone will "miss" the chance to lynch her, or oppose it, or something. I'd love an Ika lynch, but it's just not possible. There is no incentive for the scum(s) in our shift to go through with a lynch on their scumbuddy. I'm of the opinion we have at least 4 scum left if not more. This is white flag, which means it's mountainous. An Ika scum-lynch isn't possible because either A) Scum buddies won't cooperate in crunch time or B) Ika happens to be town. The fact that no one from the other shift is voting Ika means it will never be a viable scum-lynch option. I don't need another reason than that. I don't see why you are having difficulty to understand this easy concept. What is the benefit for the remaining scum on this shift to push through a scum-lynch they can easily avoid? That is what I am asking you. Why would the scum in this shift lynch ikascum?
is your vote on gm

cos the argument you have presented here could easily apply to gm whom people seem to be compromising on.

even tho I think gm is the lowest thing to slither out of a drainage pipe.

I tried to look back and look at a recent vc BUT THERE ISN"T 1.

there is scum in our shift, period. the game rules state that. by your logic scum will not want to bus ika cos they have no reason to do so and we need the other shift to organise a lynch. so why would scum bus gm instead?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3297 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3296, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 3291, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 3290, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 3288, Infinite Jesters wrote:if jordan is scum I will literally cry a river of tears

? I've been crying a lot today but that's allergies

mine have been pretty bad lately and I think I need to take a non-drowsy allergy pill

skrew are you scum

I have no idea what you think of the gamestate right now

Oh you never actually told me why Jordan being scum would make you cry

cos townjordan and scumserene exchanges mirrored our own.

look at them. do you have an alternate theory?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3301 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3300, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 3295, SleepyKrew wrote:Do you think scum would stick his neck out to stop a townie lynch from happening?
Do you a think a scum PR would do that?
Do you think a scum PR in White Flag would do that?

I'm not a fan of people throwing around the word "confirmed" without actual confirmation, but this is an exception. Because Zeph is absolutely scum.

This was a passable explanation?

not really

tell me more
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3330 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

UNVOTE:
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3508 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

do you wanna hear from goat yes or no

cos I do.

and I unvoted

but let me correct this:

UNVOTE:

desp can do what he wants but I wanna hear from goat first. I also think 14.5 is scum mebbe
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3528 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3527, FourteenPointFive wrote:I don't know.

this is your discussion? there are 2 scum left yeah?

can we plz tease this out so we can mebbe find the right way?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3682 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:04 am

Post by pirate mollie »

:(

we tried. we really really tried.

at least we got serene and aronis.

the bird people lynch was the saddest and worst thing I have ever seen in a mafia game. ever.

in what mafia world do you lynch a claimed lyncher's target tell me so I can never go back there again.

probs would never have lynched jordan or zden. I got weird on skrew but desp was like "but zden" and then I was like oh yeah.

I think the mechanic hurt town in a big way. it was fun and intriguing but in the end it hurt not being able to cross talk with other players on different shifts. desp and I were both frustrated with it.

thank you for moddig ut and quadzypants! the game was very well run and the flavour was funny.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3687 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3684, goodmorning wrote:Well, in that case I have no excuses whatsoever.

I agree that the B&B lynch was the worst thing in this game.

gm I am sorry i got so weird on you. :(

I couldn't understand how you didn't see us as town. you were running a game concurrent with this 1 and the play was very similar. I knew we couldn't be nked which is why I kept trying to draw the nk but I wanted to make us unlynchable as possible but I don't think I am going to take that course of action any longer.

from now I am going to treat my mislynches as a badge of honour since people have this very strange belief that my scumgame is actually any good.

eta: yeah
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3688 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

oh and props to titus for spotting scum zoraster!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3709 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:25 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3707, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3682, pirate mollie wrote:in what mafia world do you lynch a claimed lyncher's target tell me so I can never go back there again.

In what world do you not DAY VIG the claimed lyncher.

In post 3687, pirate mollie wrote:I couldn't understand how you didn't see us as town.

This is the worst reason to scumread someone ever ever ever ever ever. And its distracting on top of that. People need to stop letting egos allow them to think this way. I'm not going to call anyone out. Wait yes I am: TAMMY, NOT SCIENCE.

ego had very little to do with it, it had more to do with me overestimating gm's skill at reading the gamestate. I make this mistake with players a lot. I think a lot of players make this mistake.

but hey if you wanna be a dick in yet another postgame DON"T LET ME DISSUADE YOU

tbone i have never gotten a stronger town signal from a player ever in game than I did from mastina.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3715 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:38 am

Post by pirate mollie »

mechanics discussion:

I got as far in the scum qt where kuribo said he did not want bro, ap and ij(us) on the same shift and I realised how heavy the scum mechanic was in that they chose who was on each shift with a mafia role cop in play.

since i happen to KNOW that you and ut are NOT retarded, i am wondering how you envisioned town playing this out without crosstalk.

like how could we have played it better? what strategy could we have come up with to balance the lack of crosstalk and that could manage a role cop?

I know you both are gaming strategists and that is why I am asking cos I need help.

I am going to reread the roles in case they contain clues
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3739 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3729, kuribo wrote:Just once, just ONCE I'd like to win a scum game where town isn't bitching about imbalance or mechanics or my ugly face

I am not bitching about either

when I SAY that ut and quadzypants had a vision in mind for a town win I mean just that.

I WANT TO GET INSIDE THEIR MINDS

cos I know they envisioned that town could win with set up design and I also know those 2 are pretty good strategists so i want to understand how I could have played better.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3747 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:20 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3725, kuribo wrote:Unbalanced toward scum? Two commuters and a BP?

And a vig? The game could have potentially ended in a win for town at daybreak day 3. Hell, even the end of day 3 if B&B still got mislynched day 2

with a mafia role cop that was never an option.

d5 mebbe by strong town play surviving the b&b lynch

I am just trying to work this out

specials look scummy they are like the scummiest players that are not on your team cos they unconsciously drop inside info.

so with a silencer in play when there was already a mechanic in play where certain town players could not post at a certain time I am wondering how we could have managed this better. cos I believe we could have.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3825 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3810, kuribo wrote:I still maintain that my assessment of mollie's playstyle that I gave in the dead QT is absolutely correct

what did you say about me? were you mean?

I don't know cos we don't have access. it isn't being made public for some strange reason.

thank you for the breakdown quadzpants! I think town handled the mechanic poorly cos crossshift talking was possible it just didn't happen and I never understood why but then I saw how much burying was happening by both teams and how some players simply weren't reading the other shift. how as a team could town have handled it better?

also i didn't understand the "only vote within your shift" idea late game. desp tried to explain it to me 20 billion times and I still don't get it cos it didn't seem to work ever and scum had control of the who was on each episode. you said that scum underutilised but from a player's perspective it seemed hugely powerful cos there was the extra added wifom of "why am I suddenly on a shift with this person and not with player x?" and I guess from my stand point it happened less then what it seemed to at the time?

also why didn't perv get any tracker results?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3830 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

every bit of that is true.

but reading the dead thread I think some people are confused about who was posting from our hydra.

sorry i got weird on you agar. :(
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3863 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3862, INAUFTA wrote:
In post 628, Metal Sonic wrote:alright zuul,

rob's responses to marquis's obviously joke and bullshit post were unnaturally scummy and he gets very flustered after 3 votes were put on him

additionally, he starts whining about policy lynch and getting fearful despite none of us ever mentioning the idea of policy lynching, or even truly lynching him for that matter

his overreaction is in a very scummy fashion that is hard to explain,

lots of others have expressed rob scum earlier on regarding parroting of reads etc but those weren't a major scumtell to me. now, i have identified rob as a very potential scum.

can you relook at his recent posts after marquis's big post and see if you find anything that resonates with my views?

If you're on him for being caught for the wrong reasons, can you please continue the attack, it may get obvious if it's the case or not.

In post 692, Quilford wrote:Be precise in your reads and your explanations of your reads.

Lies, you didn't like my precision in banakai's leaving of the bugle wagon.

Actually that's probably true, as I'm not sure I like it anymore either.

is this a...misplaced post which was supposed to be placed elsewhere?

cos I got excited for a minute when I thought that more people were going to tell me how bad I am at mafia.
whew!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”